Accounts Receivable Associate Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging Accounts Receivable or Accounts Payable position that will allow me to utilize my communication, collection, application and organizational skills that will allow for continuous professional growth.
Skills : Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable, Payment Management, Oracle Financials 11i, Trade Technologies Campusship, Lockbox/Workflow Proficient, SAP Proficient with Comp AS400 Office Management Cash & Expense Management
- Post all payments cash, checks and credit card payment to customer accounts.
- Make collection calls -follow up on past-due payments and skip invoices.
- Communicate with customer and administration to ensure cash application. Communicate with sales team, counter person regarding customer accounts.
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Generate invoices from the erp system (sxe)and from bill trust client connect.
- Record contact information, communications and collection efforts in the erp system. Work closely with other department to resolve /research and applies unapplied cash.
- Oversee accounts receivable write-offs, adjustments and payment reversals.
- Clarifying charge-backs, deductions, and allowances on payment received.
- Review each report to ensure - all transactions match check, credit card deposit slips statement, organizing paperwork by date and month.
- Work with ar manager and credit collections department to address any issue with check or credit card applications.
Business & Accounting
Accounts Receivable Associate III Resume
Summary : Self-motivated Accounts Receivable Associate offering a strong work ethic and determination to complete tasks in a timely manner. Accurate and detail-oriented with extensive bookkeeping and clerical knowledge. Capable professional with a verifiable record of accurate bookkeeping and skill in working with customers, vendors, and management.
Skills : Have Years Of Experience In Accounts Payable Paying The Bills Through Purchase Orders And The Every Day Bills Including Submitting For Tax Checks And Utility Bills. Keeping Records Of Payments, Reviewing Statements And Working With Cash Reimbursements.
- Successfully handled largest of accounts within the company. Applied the incoming checks to the accounts, research deductions, allowed or disallowed them. Corrected discrepancies, called for debits and cleared up short payments on the invoices.
- Structured and maintained the department supplies, needs of the office equipment as paper, toner, maintenance of the equipment, work request that were needed, kept the phone listed up to date. Also kept up a list of the buying groups with email addresses and contacts.
- Executed daily operations of applying cash to the accounts, fill out the discrepancies on the check coming in, wrote up the deductions that were over the limited and passed on to the collectors.
- Reviewed the batches coming in through the bank email, pulled out the batches to work on with the debits, finalized, and passed out discrepancies to the collectors or file away.
- Compared checks with the computer results and needed to find the differences, research them and wrote them off or wrote them up and passed on to the collector.
- Kept records of overpayments on customer accounts. Many times the customer would pay too much or pay an invoice twice which would result in over payment and the need of the customer to take a deduction the clear up this matter.
- Applied overpayments to charges on customers account and prepared voucher for refund or would have the customer take a deduction on the next check.
- Investigated incorrect billings due to charges or credits on customers accounts, and prepared written instructions for correction. With the new system going in the customer service department as well as the warehouses, it was necessary to have many corrections done to correct the customer accounts.
- Specialized in handling inquiries received by mail, compiling information from customer accounting records for replies dictated by others. Also handled the mail with all the debits and did research on them as soon as possible.
Accounts Receivable Associate II Resume
Objective : Detail oriented, highly dependable, self-motivated Accounts Receivable Associate with excellent communication and organizational skills seeking a stable, long-term position in the Banking domain.
Skills : Quickbooks, ADP, Medisoft, Bankway
- Trained and managed tellers and their respective associates simultaneously; Accomplished in accordance with outlined priorities, time limitations, and funding conditions.
- Consistently monitor status of delinquent and high risk accounts. Pro-actively intervene by recommending suggestions.
- Assist managers with month end duties which include bank reconciliations and calculations of rebates.
- Scanned and deposited all paper checks using digital express directly into the practices bank.
- Reviewing, researching and reconciling of monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepare, maintain, and oversee new/existing accounts, recent and past invoices, and payments.
- Responsible for credit collections by contacting the customer by phone, email, and written correspondence.
- Analyze data trends for recommended solutions for accounts receivable improvements.
Associate of Science
Accounts Receivable Associate II Resume
Objective : Analytical and disciplined Finance and Accounting Professional with accounts payable (A/P), accounts receivable (A/R), cash management, and payroll experience. Effective organizational liaison supporting operational, administrative, and HR functions. Energetic, detail oriented, and proactive with sound problem-solving skills.
Skills : GAAP Customer Service Budgets, Forecasts, and Projections Project Management Financial Reporting and Analysis Billing Reconciliations.
- Maintain customer accounts and database; reconcile any outstanding AR issues.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email or mail while maintaining a professional and polite tone.
- Run AR aging: review A/R aging weekly for outstanding misc. And corporate billings.
- Make collection calls as needed and/or directed by management; maintain collections schedule on calendar.
- At 90 and 30 days: pull attendees and create audit report; charge any outstanding balances and make collections calls/emails as needed.
- Coordinate all cancellation/rescheduling requests with team.
- At 14 days: review any outstanding attendees, contact and audit with ap to make sure attendee list from course on day of class has all attendees paid in full.
- Customer inquiries: field customer calls identifying credit card charges and supplying invoice copies,.
- Product sales: create invoice for all product orders and update ap for inventory purposes.
- Bank reconciliations: work with ap to reconcile and clear monthly bank debits across all bank accounts.
- Reconcile A/R, deferred revenue and other related balance sheet accounts monthly.
Accounts Receivable Associate Resume
Objective : A self-motivated professional possessing the skills and ability to acquire the desired result of a given task. Dedicated to maintaining high quality standards; excels at multi-tasking in a fast paced environment and the ability to prioritize and complete tasks on time. Excellent organizing, analyzing, and problem solving skills; innovative, enthusiastic, and works exceptionally well under pressure.
Skills : Accounting, Great Plains, IPP, Oracle
- Monitor one of the largest export accounts to minimize late and overdue payments.
- Keep close contact with sales team to provide best customer service and sales support.
- Analyze and audit customer bills of lading and resolve any customer rating disputes.
- Verify that all bills of lading and certifications are delivered timely and precise.
- Evaluate and summarize weekly analysis reports for management review of revenue and cash flow.
- Created electronic invoice stamp to replace the manual process of stamping and printing paper.
- Plan company-wide parties and gatherings to promote team building and department spirit. Raise money and awareness on behalf of the company to help with community needs.
- Credit limits restrictions, change in payment terms etc. as needed. Communicate effectively with internal teams.
- Enter all customer payments using microsoft dynamic ax system (accounting software).
- Identify clients with delinquent payment history for assigned offices and solicit payment of charges that.
Accounts Receivable Associate (Contract) Resume
Headline : To obtain a position with an industry leader that is expanding in the Jacksonville area. This position will allow me to utilize my knowledge, experience and skills to grow within the business.
Skills : Accounting, Bi-lingual., Organizational, Quickbooks, Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Detail-oriented
- Develop sales reports in order to update inventory needs/information and relay information to senior management. Create accounting summary reports that itemized income/inventory activity.
- Maintain accounts receivable for two brands. Maintain and enter/create new accounts receivable customer files on a daily basis.
- Post customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Operate computers programmed with quickbooks to record, store, and analyze information.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, incoming orders, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and compliance with reporting and procedural standards.
- Create alternative ways to market to potential customers through the rep program.
- Manage 200+ high school and college reps. Follow up one-on-one with each rep through various communication methods to ensure successful ways to promote the companys brand awareness.
- Formulate, organize, and monitor entire brand representative program. Develop and control deadlines and activities.
- Gained leadership, strategic planning, organizational skills, time management and communication skills.
Accounts Receivable Associate Resume
Headline : Dedicated and detail-oriented Accounts Receivable professional with proven ability to manage and process invoices and payments in an accurate and timely manner. Experienced with financial reconciliations and managing customer relations. Self-motivated with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Skills : AS400, Database, Excel, JD Edwards, MS Office, Peachtree Accounting
- Interact with external customer to resolve outstanding issues in a professional manner.
- Answer incoming calls through 800 accounting line regarding balance, payments, credits and other general accounting questions.
- Verification of online web orders in order to mitigate fraudulent activity.
- Ensure orders are processed in a timely manner and are released from suspense buckets in ecometry system.
- Conduct account research and analysis to ensure timely payment resolution.
- Identify and execute necessary accounts receivable clearing adjustments.
- Utilize root-cause analysis skills to uncover and resolve processes that prevent payments from being received within terms.
- Coordinate with other departments as necessary when billing errors are discovered to create solutions to resolve future mistakes.
- Process credit applications, we activations for online accounts, handle fraudulent activity and contact authorities as needed.
Junior Accounts Receivable Associate Resume
Objective : Motivated and adaptable Accounts Receivable Associate with over 5 years of proven experience in all areas of Accounts processing. Very detail oriented and understands the importance of performing with great speed and accuracy. Also possesses strong oral and written communication skills as well as strong organizational and supervisory skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, ERP System, SAP, 10 Key Proficient
- Posted customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Posted revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
- Verified validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade.
- Resolved valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolved invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolved collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating.
- Summarized receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts.
- Accomplished accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Accounts Receivable Associate II Resume
Summary : Highly skilled accounts representative with over 15 years of work experience in revenue collection, research, reporting and working with confidential information. Extensive experience planning, organizing, evaluating, and following-up various responsibilities in a timely and complete manner. Proven track record in processing high volume accounts. Highly reliable professional who consistently demonstrates integrity and sound judgment.
Skills : Financial Management, Accounts Receivables & Payables, Bookkeeping, Journal Entries, Reconciliation Inquiry Analysis, Inventory Management, Auditing Procedures, Billings & Cash Application
- Post daily incoming payments between $50,000-$500,000, and reconcile the company lockbox.
- Establish client expectations and effectively communicate to the appropriate parties.
- Work directly with company franchises; post credits; and process weekly ach deposits.
- Accelerated monthly raise of $400-$1,500 due to bonus achievements; receivables reconciled daily.
- Information is transferred to the correct departments which allows for increased productivity and a quicker response to customer inquiries.
- Daily deposits are made correctly; increased bottom line for both bluegrace and the franchises.
- Verify discrepancies and resolve clients billing issues including short pays, deductions and chargebacks.
- Applying and allocation of cash receipts, processing of refunds, coding & posting of invoices to submit to ap, checks, wires and credit card and ach payments.
Senior Accounts Receivable Associate Resume
Summary : I am seeking a position to best utilize my proficiencies while also growing with a company with which I can continue to learn and excel and better focus my strengths.
Skills : Accounts Receivable Management, Collections, Accurate Review Of Accounts, Reconciling, Negotiating Payment Arrangements And Working Closely With Vendors
- Responsible for reviewing accuracy of outstanding balances, collect, negotiate viable deals with parents and students.
- Process refunds for undergraduate, graduate, continuing professionals and online students.
- Place financial holds, submit adjustments and re-conciliate accounts to correct or place charges.
- Presenter for orientations and updating presentation materials, student accounts web site, brochures.
- Resolve all health insurance issues, re-conciliate charges and submit payment.
- Submitting tuition insurance reports, processing tuition insurance claims, tuition appeals and journal entries.
- Back up as cashier and review student accounts e-mails, provide initial correspondence.
- Assist international students with international agency correspondence.