Home Care Coordinator Resume
Summary : knowledge of medical terminology and work experience in the medical field will facilitate the growth of the company and allow to progress within the company.
Skills : Organizational Development, Organizational Development, Customer Service, Medical Billing, Medical Records, Collections.
- Served as a liaison between patient, family, home health care team and other community services and resources to ensure that other resources were involved when needed.
- Documented detailed findings and reported critical information requiring immediate and long-term action.
- Maintained confidential client files, budget and program information.
- Prepared and presented reported and information as required while ensuring that all relevant policies, procedures and regulations were followed effectively.
- Managed and distributed home care staff and resources effectively while ensuring that patients were treated with care and respect.
- Coordinated, and monitored strategies for members and families to improve health and quality of life outcomes.
- Maintained professional relationship with external stakeholders, such as inpatient, outpatient and community resources.
Sr. Home Care Coordinator Resume
Summary : Scheduled all medical appointment and transportation for the unit residents. Scanned and imported Medical Records, Department of Health Incident Reports and Nursing documents. Maintained unit operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
Skills : Medical Terminology, Microsoft Office.
- Coordinated and monitored services, including comprehensive tracking of patient activities in relation to home care.
- Assisted with discharge planning procedures in providing information and instructions regarding disciplines, and insurance verification.
- Participated in cross training of current and new employees.
- Performed a variety of administrative clerical activities associated with the discharge planning procedures and for the Clinical Consultants Attended meetings and committees as required for system updates and guideline changes.
- Interviewed and recommended hiring potential candidates for employment.
- Facilitated and participated in the development of a training manual for new employee.
- Accurately keyed initial data and updates all data placed in the management information system to ensure staffing in a timely manner.
Jr. Home Care Coordinator Resume
Objective : Experienced manager with expertise in human relations and marketing Staff training and development Expertise in procurement and inventory management Superb written and oral communication skills Organizational and strategic planning Financial management Contract negotiation.
Skills : Proficient in Microsoft word, and publisher, extensive experience in grant writing.
- Responsible for creating and managing daily clinical work schedules for 30+ professional employees - nurses, therapists and nursing aides.
- Managed personnel files for 30+ employees, organization and maintenance of all renewable job requirements.
- Liaisoned between doctor/medical facilities and CareSouth nurses and therapists.
- Responsible for public relations and marketing programs.
- Presented sales presentations to existing and prospective clients to educate them on home care services and obtain referrals for CareSouth services.
- Responsible for developing cost effective strategies to attract new business.
- Utilized expert skills in observing and monitoring current client behavior and responses to treatment.
Lead Home Care Coordinator Resume
Headline : Passionate and highly motivated person, patient focused, competent healthcare professional. Track record of establishing constructive and healthy relationships with patients and their families, co-workers, and employers. Remarkably expert in providing accurate physical, mental and preventive health care.
Skills : Microsoft Office Programs, Windows, Bilingual.
- Maintained a clean, healthy, and safe environment.
- Cooked appetizing and satisfying meals and snacks.
- Helped patients move in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs, and automobiles.
- Monitored client census by using Daily Movement Report and recording admissions, discharges, doctor appointments, and site visit data.
- Selected and assigned to participate in emergency planning, disaster programs, and drills as appropriate.
- Regularly conducted rounds in patient homes; lead in sick call visits and chronic care management.
- Identified patient health conditions; prescribe diagnosis-based treatment (appropriate and timely referrals).
Bachelor Of Science
Lead Home Care Coordinator Resume
Summary : Seeking full time employment that provides the opportunity to solve problems and assist others in reaching their goals. Especially interested in making a long term positive impact in the lives of those work with and for.
Skills : Problem Solving, Conflict Resolution, Superior Communication Skills, Adaptability, Data Entry, Staff Scheduling, Assessment Of Care Needs.
- Performed home care assessments for new and ongoing members of the life program.
- Participated as a part of an interdisciplinary team to develop care plans for new members, and in assisted in determining appropriate changes in the care plans of continuing members to meet theiunique individual needs.
- Provided training, supervision, and guidance to member assistants.
- Facilitated in the resolution of member grievances.
- Submitted requests for the scheduling of services determined medically necessary by the interdisciplinary team.
- Assisted in the assignment of home care visits as needed.
- Created and updated telephone care plans as needed to assure that member assistants provide appropriate care at each visit.
Associate Of Science
Regional Home Care Coordinator Resume
Summary : Proven ability to utilize inspiring leadership, personal drive, creative vision, and analytical skill to yield successful delivery of both team and individual goals, actively contributing to organizational growth.
Skills : Organizational Skills, Customer Service Skills, Documentation.
- Obtained accurate information upon intake to ensure proper demographics, diagnosis, and assigned disciplines.
- Procured pre-authorizations and retro authorizations upon intake to ensure timely billing.
- Verified insurance, co-pays, and terminations upon intake to ensure adequate reimbursements.
- Scheduled appropriate field staff; Nurses, OT, PT, ST, CNA to provide in-home care Accepted on-call responsibility for weekend clients.
- Responded to all client questions or concerns related to services, scheduling or billing.
- Proficiented in Microsoft Word, Excel, MS Works, Corel, and Word Perfect.
- Familiared with the use of general office machines, including: printers, fax machines, and photo copiers.
Home Care Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Secure position in the Administration/Management Assistant field with an opportunity to grow that will also lead to a lasting relationship in the field of administration or beyond. Ready and willing to learn on a job, and cross- train.
Skills : HC Oracle, Sandata, Santrax, Staff Monitor, System 5, MS Office.
- Functions as a liaison by developed professional relationships with referral sources.
- Collaborated with home care resource staff/appropriate Alliance entity to facilitate the referral process.
- Served as an agency representative in communicating information related to agency services, policies, billing, etc to patients.
- Familied, other agencies, hospitals, physicians and members of the community.
- Maintained records and statistics of referrals requested.
- Accountable for utilized and practiced of systems thinking, team work and customer service.
- Notified referral source when a patient does not meet admission criteria for home care and discuss alternatives.
Home Care Coordinator II Resume
Objective : Dedicated Customer Service Representative motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success.
Skills : Computer Administration, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excell, Customer Service, , Conflict Resolution, Friendly And Outgoing, Switchboard.
- Included direct contact with hospitals, VNS and other vendors to both acquire and maintain cases.
- Handled the scheduling of home health aides and therapist assignments.
- Daily conversations with clients and families as part of duties as well.
- Operated the attendance protocol to check daily attendance.
- Duties included making sure aides were scheduled for mandatory in-service classes.
- Assignments included HIV/aids patients and protocol.
- Included daily communication with family members, nurses, hospitals and clients.
Home Care Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Experienced and accomplished Manager with over six years of patient care and management experience, looking to leverage extensive background in departmental organization, employee management, quality control and government regulation and reporting into a new position.
Skills : Call Center, Sales, Troubleshooting, Power point, Excel, Medical Terminology, Medical Records, Front desk.
- Ensured that care is provided to clients according to company policy and procedures.
- Established and maintained a current, accurate and confidential file for each client of the agency.
- Educated the client and their family about the Home Care Program - what can be provided and how and when to access these services.
- Provided information to other health care providers as required.
- Responsible for receiving authorization from Insurance Companies in accordance with company's policies.
- Communicated with client, family, medical and resource personnel as required.
- Performed other related duties and required.
Associate Home Care Coordinator Resume
Summary : Dependable administrative professional with successful experience working in all areas of office operations.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Attended phone calls, concluded the nature of calls and assisted callers to the proper department.
- Successfully organized appointments between employees and clients.
- Responsible for typing reports, memos and other correspondence.
- Kept detailed messages from the person called upon, containing name, call timing and business nature.
- Accepted and distributed messages and mails to proper departments and employees.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Proven record of successful project accomplishments and problem solving.
AAS In Nutrition