Home Care Provider Resume
Objective : Seeking a position to work within the general business environment and contribute to the company while improving my skills as well as growth potential that will allow me to achieve my personal and professional goals.
Skills : Computer Skills, Public Relations, Strategic Planning.
- Demonstrated professionalism and courtesy with clients at all times.
- Resolved customer issues in a clear, courteous and straightforward manner.
- Worked closely with team members to meet or exceed all customer service requirements.
- Enthusiastically participated in job related training.
- Scheduled/accompanied clients to medical appointments.
- Maintained a clean, healthy, safe environment.
- Obtained household supplies; ran daily errands.
- Reported any unusual circumstances in the patient's' condition or environment.
In Home care provider Resume
Objective : Detail-oriented and driven Executive Assistant with expertise in problem solving and managing daily office functions.
Skills : Ability to cannulate AV fistulas/grafts, Assistance with walking. Readjusting patients in bed. transferring patients from bed to wheelchair.
- Answered patient calls for care and feeding.
- Cared for clients with diagnoses such as respiratory failure, diabetes, Parkinson's disease, and muscular dystrophy.
- Assisted nurses with wound care for pressure ulcers, bed sores, and surgical site wounds.
- Documents objective data and routine aspects of patient care.
- Reported any unusual circumstances in the patients' condition or environment.
- Helped residents programming goals and increase their independence.
- Performed direct patient care aimed at increasing comfort, psycho, social and spiritual well-being by providing assistance with personal hygiene, physical comfort, nutrition, elimination, prevention of skin breakdown, rehabilitation and safety.
Volunteer Home Care Provider Resume
Objective : The majority of my work and volunteer experience is based around customer service and providing a decent attitude with a willingness to work. I tend to see my workplace as my second home and do my best to dedicate myself with the same enthusiasm I show my hobbies.
Skills : KIWI PROGRAM; RED PRAIRIE.
- Care for individual and families during periods of incapacitation, family disruption or convalescence, providing companionship, personal care and help in adjusting to new lifestyles.
- Perform health care related tasks, such as monitoring vital signs and medication.
- Administer bedside and personal care, such as ambulation and personal hygiene assistance.
- Perform housekeeping duties, such as cooking cleaning, washing clothes and dishes, and running errands.
- Plan, shop for, and prepare nutritious meals, or assist families in planning, shopping for, and preparing nutritious meals.
- Participate in consulting with the team caring for the client, to evaluate the client's needs and plan for continuing services.
- Transport client to locations outside the home, such as to physicians' offices or on outings, using a motor vehicle.
- Provide clients with communication assistance, typing their correspondence and obtaining information for them.
Child Development Assessment
Home Care Provider/Personal Care Resume
Summary : I enjoy working in a team but also as an individual and taking responsibility for my own actions in a challenging environment. For as long as I can remember, I have always felt a particular satisfaction when it comes to helping people.
Skills : Warehouse, Housekeeping, Production,.
- Care for the ill, elderly, elderly and disabled in their homes.
- Prepare meals, clean houses, run errands, transportation, medication and vital signs monitor, assist with personal hygiene and provide companionship and personal care.
- Worked for 3 companies and 2 private clients.
- Employers were based on client availability.
- Provided excellent care for my clients.
- Personal attention to every part of their care and needs.
- Have never had a client or their family be other than completely satisfied with my services.
Home Care Provider/Homemaker Resume
Objective : Organized and detail-oriented; knack for understanding procedures and logistics. Strong skills in time management, prioritizing tasks, and meeting deadlines. Knowledge and abilities in written communications. Have dealt with emergency or life threatening situations with clients who are aggressive and/or combative. Certified with current BLS until September 2015.
Skills : Managing And Supervising Others.
- Cared for Frank Chapa's mother for almost 5 years.
- Assisted in helping her bathing and helping her with her hygiene skills, cleaning her house, did her laundry.
- Would take her to Doctors appointments and stayed with her in the hospital when necessary.
- Worked with her from the morning till evenings, provided meals for her when she asked.
- Helped her scheduled her medication time, checked her blood pressure, and blood sugar and administered her diabetes shots every day.
- Reported any type of skin tears, memory loss, trouble hearing and seeing to her doctors.
- Cared for her till the day she passed away.
Home Care Provider II Resume
Objective : Results oriented, accomplished professional with solid management and supervisory background. Highly competitive self-starter who is disciplined and goal oriented with a proven ability to deliver high quality work. Resourceful and committed. Motivated, hardworking, and reliable. Excellent communication skills, demonstrated by the ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds. Utilize strong organizational and interpersonal relation skills.
Skills : Hands On Experience With Basic Electrical And Plumbing.
- Counted and administered medications prescribed to clients by their doctors.
- Testing for the diabetic clients Personal Care.
- Household work-prepared meals, laundry, cleaning.
- Monthly paperwork-bill payment and prescriptions.
- Special legal paperwork-leases/mortgages, wills, etc.
- Transportation to/from personal destinations-groceries etc.
- Purchase and delivery to the client of every kind of item.
Home care Provider Resume
Objective : 10 years experience as Health Care Provider. Proven effective in Long Term Care and Short Term Care. Proven leadership abilities. Able to work independently and as a cooperative team player.Dependable and responsible. Flexible to changes in work environments and duties. Dependable with strong work ethics.
Skills : I can run cash register and i can stock.
- Assisted client, who had cerebral palsy, and learning disabilities with daily exercise, dressing, and grooming, homework, Taught patient skills needed to maintain a somewhat self sufficient lifestyle.
- Worked with client to set goals, while ensuring all needs were met.
- helped patient with working out problems that arise during the course of her day at school.
- Also Explained and referred the household to services they could possibly be eligible for.
- Gave them referrals, and educated them on different community resources that could assist the family during harsdhips.
- Taught family members in the home skills to provide active treatment, and promote self independence for the client.
- working with this specific client, gave me the skills to act with patience and understanding, speak professionally, and also explaining things in a manner that was understandable and relatable.
- Learned how to deal with stressful situations, and stay professional.
Political Science, Psychology
Home Care Provider III Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging position that will utilize and expand my skills, knowledge, experience and achieve my goals while advancing professionally.
Skills : Knowledge of multiple computer programs.
- Assists elderly or disabled persons in home management tasks including housekeeping, laundry, shopping and errands.
- Prepares and serves simple modified diets according to instruction and assists with feeding as necessary.
- Assists with bathing, dressing and grooming.
- Assists with toileting, including use of bedpan, commode or toilet.
- Assists self-directing consumers with transfers and ambulation including use of cane, walker, and wheelchair.
- Assists self-directing consumers with medication reminders or refilling the consumer's prescription at the local pharmacy as specified on plan of care.
- Assists self-directing consumers in applying nonprescription topical medications to skin surface.
Home Care Provider I Resume
Summary : Motivated Certified Nursing Assistant, with over 10 years of hands-on experience. I have experience in hospital settings such as Oncology Urology, Oncology Orthopedics, Surgical Orthopedics, Medical/Surgical, Geriatrics, and Telemetry.
Skills : Customer Service, Cash Handling, Cashier, Food Handling, Food Prep.
- Provided patients and families with emotional support and instruction in areas such as infant care, preparing healthy meals, independent living, and adaptation to disability and illness.
- Planned, purchased, prepared, and served meals to patients, as to a prescribed diets.
- Performed a variety of duties as requested by client, such as obtaining household supplies and running errands.
- Changed bed linens, washed and ironed patients' laundry, and cleaned patients' quarters.
- Accompanied clients to doctors' offices and on other trips outside the home, providing transportation, assistance and companionship.
- Maintained records of patient care, condition, progress, and problems in order to report and discuss observations with a supervisor and case manager.
- Checked patients' pulse, temperature and respiration.
- Provided patients with help moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs and automobiles, and with dressing and grooming.
Nursing Assistant Certification
Sr. Home Care Provider Resume
Objective : Seeking a job as a Caregiver in; rehabilitation needs of individuals with disabilities, home health care, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and hospitals. I have over one year experience in Rehabilitation training in which my duties included caring for and assisting three in-home patients, over six years experience in Senior Home Health Care in four different states.
Skills : Able To Work Independently And Great Dependability.
- Assist residents with daily activities including but not limited to changing bed linen, preparing meals, assisting in and out of bed, bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Perform a variety of duties as requested by clients, such as obtaining household supplies and running errands.
- Accompany residents to doctors' offices and on other trips outside the home, providing transportation, assistance and companionship.
- Entertain, converse with, and read aloud to patients to keep them mentally healthy and alert.
- Worked with stroke patient to provide care after losing ability to use right arm and leg.
- Provided companionship for an elderly woman while family care member was unavailable.
- Worked with Alzheimer's patient 35-40 hours a week for 2 months duties were to converse with her and go for walks, assisting with ADL, trips to the grocery store, assist with bathing, dressing, grooming.
Certificate In Nursing Assistant
Home Care Provider Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Home Care Provider with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Bilingual, Healthy Meal Preparation, Read English And Spanish, Fast Learner, Highly Dependable, And Exalent Attention To Detail.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for client.
- Helped residents with bathing, dressing, feeding, lifting and transferring.
- Engaged patients with games, crafts, cooking, music, reading and other activities.
- Completed all daily living tasks to enhance the quality of life of elderly patients.
- Assisted patients with bathing, dressing, hygiene and grooming.
- Ensured safety and well-being of patients.
- Delivered in-home care to disabled children and adults.
High School Or Equivalent