Director Of Training Resume
Summary : To obtain a high level Executive/Senior Sales, Sales Management or Sales Training Position with a leading company requiring someone with a successful track record of sales, business development.
Skills : Inventory, Inventory Control, Cash Handling, Cash Management, Trainer, Training & Development.
- Coordinated and scheduled training for management positions.
- Created and updated training guides and material.
- Trained on management tasks and responsibilities.
- Travelled to multiple store locations to train management.
- Created management evaluation procedures and forms.
- Worked in store with employees to improve their knowledge of rules, regulations and working procedures.
- Participated in management meetings.
BA In Applied Business
Jr. Director Of Training Resume
Objective : Results-oriented professional specializing in customer service, retail merchandising and management. Effectively building relationships with peers, customers and executives to support the business strategy.
Skills : Leadership, Management, Public Speaking, Communication.
- Responsible for Post, source, resume screen, phone interview, face to face interview all candidates from customer service to sales management.
- Developed online learning modules, vendor management, sales management training.
- Comprised pharmaceutical and biotechnology engineering, development science, technology, and manufacturing professionals.
- Provided professionals with opportunities to develop technical knowledge, exchange practical experience, and collaborate with global regulatory agencies.
- Reported to Vice President of Education and President/CEO.
- Oversaw all aspects of international training program, including scheduling of training faculty, planning of public training events, development of new courses, management and negotiation of contracts, identification of internal and external resource needs, and marketing of programs.
- Designed and implemented blended learning training initiatives for the Society.
M.A. In Adult Education
Director Of Training I Resume
Objective : Management/Supervisory/Coordinator position bringing over 25 years of successful and measurable management, leadership and administrative experience with the reputation for meeting and exceeding the most challenging organizational goals and objectives.
Skills : Management, Leadership Development, Human Resources, Training & Development.
- Provided executive level training and mentorship to 55 supervisors including 5 senior executives improving the quality of training for entry level employees.
- Conducted monthly professional military instruction for the organizations personnel on topics such as family advocacy, financial management, leadership, and operational stress.
- Developed a tracking system to ensure personnel were given proper credit for completing required annual training.
- Oversaw the completion of all personnel action request.
- Performed needs assessments and created training programs as required to ensure personnel were qualified to meet the organizations training goals.
- Conducted Force Preservation Councils for at risk personnel to verify their health, safety, welfare, and morale.
- Implemented new mentoring and training initiatives that resulted in a marked decline in personnel misconduct and minor disciplinary infractions.
Certification In Lean Sig Sigma
Associate Director Of Training Resume
Headline : Accomplished healthcare executive who creates strategic alliances with organization leaders to effectively align with and support key business initiatives.
Skills : Business Trainer, Sales Trainer, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of training programs for franchise and company operations.
- Included a Manager Training and Development Program, Franchisee Training Program and New Store Opening Program.
- Worked closely with various department heads to develop operations and training systems.
- Coordinated training programs for all new hires, proper work forms (I-9/W-2) etc for all new hires, update training manuals.
- Supported Operations through the design and delivery of quality training programs for all levels of restaurant operations.
- Responsible for all management and hourly training and development programs.
- Responsible for the development of all job aids and recipes.
AAS In Computer Information Systems
Asst. Director Of Training Resume
Headline : Experienced in utilizing data analytics for creating, maintaining and implementing monograms for the consumer packaged goods industry.
Skills : Curriculum Design, Curriculum Development, Staff Development.
- Developed new tablet based audit, used system wide.
- Included all aspects of training and development for both concepts, as well as involvement in company wide initiatives: Ownership for all management and hourly training and development programs.
- Oversaw 24 training units and coordinate training for all new management in both brands.
- Worked with Marketing, F&B and Operations on development and implementation of all new promotions.
- Partnered with IT Department on programming for all units.
- Responsible for training and development of 8 Corporate Regional Field Trainers Work as a liaison.
- Supported person to operations and ensure timely and effective communication of training programs, projects and initiatives.
M.ED. In Educational Adminitration
Director Of Training II Resume
Summary : Administration and operations management professional with strong management experience. Focused individual with excellent communication and organizational skills matched with motivation and self-drive.
Skills : Lectora, SoftChalk, Respondus, Visual Communicator.
- Reduced employee attrition by 30%.
- Worked with Director of Human Resources to insure appropriate employee onboarding as assimilation into company culture.
- Increased employee in class engagement by 50%.
- Designed models and adult learning principles to ensure that ILT was job task focused and relevant.
- Developed and maintained effective working relationships across the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively engage and influence all levels of staff and management.
- Increased the effectiveness of the corporate mentoring program by 30%.
Director Of Training/Executive Resume
Summary : Organizational Development professional with extensive experience in training and development is seeking the opportunity for career growth and challenge.
Skills : Police Training, Management Experience.
- Implemented Learning Management System to Curves Franchise System of 7,000 users.
- Developed On-line Learning Library of over 95 courses.
- Develop training objectives, strategies, and content for all aspects of club operations, including business planning, service, sales, management, and coaching.
- Developed content and learning aids for sixty five quarterly training events.
- Worked closely with and manage input from subject matter experts.
- Evaluated training needs and ensure that gaps are filled.
- Developed assessment and survey tools to measure participant performance, track results and measure return on investment.
Masters Of Science
Director Of Training/Representative Resume
Objective : Results-oriented Training & Development leader with a proven performance record leveraging blended learning solutions, adult learning principles and project management skills to achieve optimal performance and operational goals.
Skills : Program Management, Budgeting, Invoicing, Conference Planning.
- Designed integration of learning taxonomies, adult learning principles, learning styles.
- Directed learning for synchronous and asynchronous instruction.
- Included cross-cultural and diverse dynamics.
- Used various instructional technology and development programs including Lectora, Captivate, Camtasia.
- Planned basic training academy instruction.
- Developed course curriculum to align with accreditation and state standards, develop interdisciplinary instructional material, develop training cadre, evaluations, testing.
- Coordinated agency's Training Advisory Council and activities.
AAS In Computer Information Systems
Director Of Training/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Accomplished professional with experience in leadership, management, and training/education. Result-oriented, decisive leader with proven success in new market identification and strategic positioning.
Skills : Adult Learning Methodology, Tactical Intelligence, Electronic Warfare Intelligence, Insructor.
- Developed a Program Manager training curriculum, re-wrote Program Manager Policies and Procedures.
- Provided monthly trainings to current Program.
- Worked along side current program managers who need additional training and support Program visits to ensure program managers are getting the training.
- Conducted QuickBooks training sessions for Partners.
- Completed employee-related financial statements: Forms W-2, W-3, 940, and 941.
- Developed training course manuals for internal and external use.
- Developed courses in Management, Legal and Operational areas for all hotel and corporate management.
Doctor In Adult Education
Director Of Training Resume
Summary : A with Doubles/Triples, Tanker endorsements. Ability to independently resolve problems as they arise. Perform troubleshooting and general maintenance of vehicle as needed. Provide excellent customer relations as company representative.
Skills : Customer service, Flatbed, AirCan Trailers.
- Managed team of instructional designers and trainers that created and implemented innovative training workshops, eLearning modules, videos, and seminars for employees at all levels in the organization.
- Developed and managed department and event budgets ranging $1.44 MM to $3.5 MM.
- Consulted and partnered with senior leadership to establish training needs for career progression, regulatory requirements, and developing high talent in the organization which led to a formalized career paths and training progression for job families.
- Formalized paths allowed for the identification of high performing associates to advance quickly and be promoted.
- Developed the onboarding and training strategy for opening two call centers and merging companies by partnering.
- Built center with new employees having little experience to fully functional in 90 days.
- Led a cross-functional team of legal, compliance, operations, and training to produce policies, processes, and procedures.
AA In Business