Lead Accountant Resume
Summary : Lead Accountant with 8 years of experience in the Technology domain is looking for new opportunities to leverage my background and experience in accounting and finance.
Skills : Deltek CostPoint, Microsoft Navision, ADP, Ascentis Payroll, MS SharePoint, Spanish Language
- Overseeing the divisional transition and implementation of the Deltek Costpoint accounting system.
- Leading Millennium Corporation accounting functions, encompassing a $32m portfolio, and guide supporting the junior team members.
- Reporting the monthly financial status directly to Directors, Project Managers, and the Executive team.
- Facilitating transition and implementation of a new version of the ADP accounting and payroll system.
- Leading all audits and reconciliations for 401k and end of year financial closeouts, ensuring specific compliance with GAAP.
- Directing all accounting and bookkeeping functions for the $9m joint venture.
- Assisting the controller in supervisory duties for the supporting accounting team and serve as the primary contact for finance-related inquiries.
- Training and mentoring the new employees, ensuring they understand roles, responsibilities, and expectations.
- Performing other accounting functions, such as reconciliations, running monthly cost allocation, and ensuring accurate revenue calculation.
- Serving as the principal cost manager for 30 clients, generating invoices, including: timesheets, expenses, subcontractor costs, consultant costs, and other direct costs.
Team Lead Accountant Resume
Summary : Lead Accountant with 13 years of experience in the Non-Profit domain is seeking an Accountant/ Lead Accountant position to contribute my bookkeeping and office management skills to an organization offering an opportunity for improvement.
Skills : Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook. Government Related Software: FMS, Vista, RSD, Tungsten (IPPS), Citrix, TMS, SF224, VPFS, EOPF.
- Completing the accounting internship and continue to work in accountant/lead accountant positions.
- Demonstrating an outstanding written and oral communication skills when interacting closely with fiscal staff, hospital director/associate director, fee basis, payroll, logistics, pharmacy, etc.
- Monitoring the accuracy of the financial data to make sure it was in compliance with national and station policies then reporting the findings to the Senior Management.
- Researching the account transactions to identify and resolve discrepancies. Accurately posting and monitoring the expenditures to make sure all the services in the hospital stayed within their means, utilizing both budgetary and proprietary accounting.
- Originating a method to balance fee basis obligations where no precedents existed in order to free up unnecessary waste. Took over Milwaukee's obligations, and cleared $5. 8 million in a 4-month period (April-Jul 2016), while the other 7 stations in the region averaged $400k each.
- Authoring and implementing well-written, detailed Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) that provides a new baseline of expectations and became the foundation for improved processes.
- Advising on actions necessary to complete/resolve complex items such as budget requirements, internal controls, resource allocation, spending variances, and account reconciliations.
Lead Accountant Associate Resume
Objective : Lead Accountant Associate with 5 plus years of experience is seeking to find a progressive company with whom I can grow professionally, establish a long-lasting and successful career, and cultivate my skills and talents as I am a self-sufficient, organized, dependable and fast learning individual with a bubbling personality and aspirations toward excellence.
Skills : SAP Financial Module, HFM, Essbase, Smart View, Blackline, Great Plains, Excel, Word, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, QuickBooks Business Professional, Point Of Sale, Axiom Accounting Software, Adobe Creative Suite Illustrator, Flash, Photoshop
- Ensuring all accounting, administrative responsibilities, and SOX controls were appropriately executed.
- Preparing inventory property tax liability reports and census external reporting.
- Accounting lead for the transition of the Latin American plant into SAP functional process.
- Performing intercompany (including profit elimination), foreign currency, and freight transactions monthly.
- Ensuring that all interdivisional/intercompany movements are properly demonstrated in the system.
- Leading, developing, and implementing the company's financial and accounting processes, policies, and procedures.
- Coordinating, reviewing, and approving the standard cost roll for all raw and finished goods quarterly including market price analysis.
- Approving the physical cycle counts adjustments and overseeing the cycle count process for all chemical manufacturing plants.
- Coordinating, leading, and approving all wall to wall inventory counts at manufacturing plants.
- Overseeing the asset accounting of the chemical product service line and monitor leases.
- Preparing and reviewing the financial analysis including Fully Burden Operating Income (FBOI) and detailed reports to determine monthly costs per pound in inventory.
- Preparing and submitting the annual and quarterly census for the chemical manufacturing plants.
Lead Accountant I Resume
Summary : Lead Accountant with extensive experience of 10 years in both the corporate sector, including more than ten years within generic pharmaceuticals and the public accounting industry. Areas of strength include Revenue Management, External and Internal Financial Reporting, and General Ledger. Proven ability for preparing, analyzing and communicating financial information to all levels of management.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, SAP, And Business Warehouse (SAP), Microsoft Access, Oracle, And Hyperion.
- Preparing various P&L, operating income, and executive summary slides for the monthly business review deck sent to management. In addition, involving in the preparation of key financial slides for the Board of Director meetings and ad hoc requests.
- Involving in the process of summarizing key net sales/operating income results along with commentary on the major performance drivers for the monthly CEO report.
- Working in collaboration with the information technology (IT) group, planning the full year target/latest forecasts for both headcount and discretionary spend, including all IT related projects and allocations charged out to other business functions. In addition, completing all month end actual IT reporting requirements.
- Managing the process for the preparation and communication of the monthly material financial adjustments for the weekly gross to net sales latest outlook.
- Took a lead role in the gross to net sales accounting integration of a newly acquired company in 2012 in preparation for the order to cash go live. The activities included the review and understanding of procedures and reconciliations; and the transfer of balances to the Sandoz general ledger.
- Developing and preparing the detailed work instructions for various gross to net sales and financial reporting procedures in order to facilitate cross training and improve effectiveness for the transition of responsibilities.
- Involving in the monthly reporting, consolidation, and submission of financial statements and supporting schedules for all US entities to the parent company.
Lead Accountant Corporate Finance Resume
Objective : Lead Accountant with 3 plus years of experience is seeking a position to use my knowledge, skills, and abilities to examine, analyze, and prepare financial records and statements.
Skills : Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MAC Computer, Persona Software, and Basic QuickBooks.
- Filing and paying weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual taxes for over 20 states.
- Analyzing and updating the Excel spreadsheet data for payroll, unemployment insurance, and tax returns.
- Preparing the bank reconciliations and resolve reconciling items in a timely manner.
- Creating new employee profiles in persona software, assisting with the upgrade to the new Avionte software.
- Editing new hires and terminations for consultant employees with personal, tax, and work status data.
- Completing entire payroll and commission statements including garnishments and 401k payments.
- Issuing payroll deductions such as insurance, pre-transit check cards, garnishments, 401k, and set up direct deposit information.
- Managing 401k process such as new employee submittals, plan investment suggestions and research.
- Providing general plan information and aid new employees with allocation.
- Assisting the outside consulting CPA firm in year-end W-2 and 1099 processing.
Lead Accountant III Resume
Summary : Detailed-oriented Lead Accountant III with 18 years of extensive experience in all aspects of General Accounting. My strong analytical and problem-solving skills have improved the efficiency of the Accounting Department, strengthened analytics prepared during month-end close and facilitated schedules for management analysis.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Various Industry Specific And General Accounting Softwares, Management Experience Including Hiring, Firing And Evaluations
- Participated in the overall timely and accurate month-end closing process. Managed the consolidated P&L analysis, preparation, and distribution of financial reports, analytical reports to the area controllers, ongoing communication with the field to identify and anticipate unusual activity and timely response to field issues.
- Managed the fixed asset function and related reporting and reconciliations. Verified integrity of reports and provided analytical support.
- Reviewed and approved the related JES prepared by the shared services offshore team.
- Responsible for the preparation of the monthly balance sheet variance analysis. Analyzed and reconciled key general ledger accounts.
- Reviewed and approved reconciliations prepared by Senior Accountants.
- Responsible for the validation, recording, and analysis of PEO workers compensation costs calculations. Worked with the VP of risk management to ensure accruals are adequate.
- Responsible for the validation and analysis of health care costs, working closely with the benefits billing and premium reconciliation group.
- Responsible for the download and reconciling of weekly, bi-weekly and monthly internal payrolls for five company codes.
- Prepared the adjusting entries for required accounts and prepared monthly labor analysis to management for close week review.
- Worked closely with the SOX audit team to ensure all accounting functions comply with parameters set by SOX standards.
Lead Accountant II Resume
Summary : Lead Accountant II with 14 years of experience working for corporations and non-profits. Ability to contribute the highest quality of output individually and as a team player. Approaches difficult assignments and projects with a can do attitude. I am comfortable working in a changing environment with proven leadership and supervisory experience. I am eager to work in a fun business, an interesting industry with a lot of great people and always excited to learn more.
Skills : Accounting, Excel, Accounts Payable, Access, Business Development, Budgeting, Business Analysis, Billing, Bookkeeping, Budget Management, Customer Service, Data Entry, Data Analysis, Forecasting, Financial Analysis, General Ledger, General Office, Inventory Management, Key Account Management
- Performing daily cash reconciliations of operating accounts and updated a cash flow management report.
- Ensuring timely payments of all invoices so the company could benefit by taking the discounts.
- Auditing the store daily reports and customer deposits to the accounting system and bank.
- Reconciling monthly health insurance invoices/and reported employee changes to health insurance vendors each month.
- Preparing financial package and sent to the Director of Finance for final review and distribution.
- Working on final daily sales reports and van sales reports at month end to distribute to corporate management and store managers.
- Completing the monthly bank report and sent to California bank and trust.
- Providing the guidance and supervision for daily activities to a team of three, AP, AR and a Payroll clerk.
- Recognizing the staff strengths and weaknesses to make changes for improvements for the company as well as employee success.
- Responding to inquiries from internal and external vendors quickly and with accurate information.
Lead Accountant Resume
Headline : Lead Accountant with 6 years of experience is seeking to obtain an accounting & finance position where I will be able to contribute my skill, knowledge, and experience to a company that will give me an opportunity to develop my career and achieves a better home-work life balance.
- Prepared bank reconciliation statement. Matched the final balances of general ledger with that of the bank statements to find out if any deposits, withdrawals, or checks clearance entries have not been recorded either by the bank or by self. Accordingly, posted adjustment entries.
- Researched account transactions to identify and resolve discrepancies.
- Set up all A/P, A/R, employee, vendor and supplier accounts within Tally.
- Adjusted, balanced, and verified clerical and computer calculations of daily transactions.
- Prepared and maintained account payable reports, department reports, spreadsheets, and analyzed for processing according to department policies.
- Prepared the daily report for total sale, cash/credit transactions, expenses.
- Investigated and resolved any identified discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Recorded all manual checks issued by the facilities accurately and efficiently.
- Responded to employee and vendor inquiries in a professional, courteous, and timely manner.
- Maintained the effective communication with customers, co-workers, vendors, and the administrative team.
Lead Accountant I Resume
Summary : Lead Accountant I with Ten+ years experience in providing outstanding accounting/financial and budget analysis reporting to key management. Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance. Career driven individual accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment where deadlines and daily problem solving is the norm. Proven track for prioritizing and multi-tasking. An experienced facilitator with seasoned oral and written communication skills.
Skills : Lotus, H.I.S, Mainframe, Mas 90, Oracle Applications, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, And Outlook), SAP
- Serving in a lead capacity performing advanced professional accounting, financial, and budget-related reporting (internal and external) and analysis related to assigned funds (i.e. Grants, awards, and projects).
- Performing reconciliation functions necessary for the maintenance of the accounting system (month-end, quarterly, and year-end transactions.
- Researching and participating in compiling, analyzing, and preparing financial information for proper general ledger accounts and subsystems.
- Assisting the external auditors with annual audit and preparing financial reports for internal and external use.
- Planning, monitoring, and reviewing the work assignments of accounting staff.
- Developing financial reports for budgeting, forecasting, trending, and the results analysis.
- Recording, classifying and summarizing financial transactions and events in accordance with GAAP.
- Interpreting the financial transactions and events for users who must make economic or business decisions.
- Providing support and problem resolution to clients, local offices, and other staff, answering calls for problem resolution.
- Preparing weekly departmental budget reports, and quarterly financial reports.
- Acting as department head in the absence of the fiscal officer to resolve financial matters.
Lead Accountant Resume
Objective : Lead Accountant with 3 plus years is seeking to secure an accounting position with an organization that will enable me to utilize my organizational skills, educational background, and management talents while allowing room for advancement and/or professional improvement.
Skills : Performance Management, SLA Management, People Management, Vendor Mangaement, Budget Forecast, PO Creation
- Performing accounting functions including financial statement preparation such as balance sheet schedules.
- Performing complex 3-way account reconciliations for various bank accounts including foreign banks.
- Preparing month-end, quarter end and year end journal entries including accruals, reversals, adjustments and recurring entries, such as amortization in prepaid expenses intercompany entries.
- Responsible for comprehensive reconciliation of numerous income statement accounts and key balance sheet.
- Accounts to clear reconciling items and resolving accounting discrepancies and irregularities to ensure the accuracy of financial records.
- Successfully implementing weekly reconciliation of fixed asset sub-ledger to general ledger by adding retiring and transferring assets by correctly categorizing them on a weekly basis.
- Running depreciation for fixed assets and projecting depreciation for the entire fiscal year.
- Providing support and ad-hoc reporting for management with special projects, including annual financial.
- Responsible for prepaid including proper amortization of prepaid expenses, recording it in the tracker and creating recurring or manual entries.
- Responding to various business owners to resolve the questions they might have.