Business Representative Resume
Objective : Utilize acquired knowledge skills ability and training to contribute to success of approgressive organization through planning and teamwork education to experience in handling multiple task.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft excel, Microsoft word.
- Documented and worked to solve Congressional complaints on behalf of
constituent students aid officials at
- Provided outstanding customer service and counseling to students and parents on origination and processing of federal direct student loans.
- Studied and identified biographical or typing errors in promissory notes and manifest and worked with customers and educational institutions.
- Maintained a caseload for a group of schools, colleges, and universities, assisting with all processing needs for all students.
- Department of Education's Federal Direct Student Loan Program.
- Supervised contractors and members that were unionized to ensure compliance of the collective bargaining agreement.
- Developed and administrated project labor agreements between contractors and their work force to ensure no delays in construction of their project.
Master Of Science.
Business Representative I Resume
Objective : Seeking position where can apply skills and experience in leadership development assessing workers.Human resource development in experience with the education and work.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint, Photoshop, Photography.
- Mentored local officers and stewards to develop leadership and build capacity for representation and internal organizing.
- Contracted negotiations, including training negotiating committees, preparing contract proposals and coordinating contract campaigns.
- Conducted training and education for union leaders and activists, including shop steward training, and developing and delivering volunteer organizing trainings beyond the collective bargaining agreements.
- Helped members to address problems with Unemployment Insurance and health insurance.
- Mobilized members for political action to elect pro-labor candidates and enact pro-labor legislation and coordinated events.
- Represented members in the grievance and arbitration process Labor-management forums to address workplace issues.
- Coordinated training programs to keep contractors and workers updated on changing trends to construction industry.
Business Representative II Resume
Headline : Passionate detail-oriented business professional who thrives on customer satisfaction and business success.Pursues work with focused energy and determination with intention to succeed.
Skills : Fast learner, Self Starter, Highly responsible, Great interpersonal skills.
- Built constructive and effective relationships with new prospects and expanded on existing ones within territory and collaborated with sales teams.
- Influenced customers to use a wide range of Microsoft products and services by tailoring their needs to work within the Microsoft ecosystem.
- Lent focus to attentive and active listening which allowed to understand the needs of clients and negotiate a win-win situation for all parties involved.
- Coordinated with clients to determine budgetary specifications to ensure growth attainment..
- Represented company with the highest integrity and developed trusted advisor relationships with key personnel and executives.
- Overcame obstacles with respect to each customer's buying process and confidently managed concern and created a beneficial outcome.
- Conducted in-store presentations designed to engage and educate customers on and around Microsoft products.
Business Representative III Resume
Objective : Superior interpersonal skill and the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with all employees. Extensive knowledge of enforcement knowledge of grievance procedures.
Skills : Sales, Account Management, CRM, Database Management, Customer Service..
- Administered individual contracts to advocate for the Association's membership while protecting the individual capabilities of each producer, many with individual project budgets.
- Specialized in the negotiation and development of the Letter of Agreement - Periodic Performance contract.
- Developed strategic plans to incorporate the association's long term plan to align with the producer's future interests including profit structure and outreach.
- Negotiated terms between association and producer and present proposals to a committee comprised of elected councilors and members.
- Ensured all contractual terms are in compliance with state and federal laws and guidelines,including safe and sanitary environments and general labor practices.
- Tracked contracts through full cycle negotiation to clearance to ensure all contractual terms met.
- Provided confidential support to members and producers while interpreting contract language to enforce all contractual requirements.
Business Representative/Coordinator Resume
Objective : Business Representative with over years of experience with telephone sales overseeing representatives Supervisor in call center experience.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Cash Handling, Training, Office Management.
- Resolved issues before it became claims and become claims,settle them before went to arbitration.
- Represented television performers through contract enforcement and interpretation.
- Helped to foster relationships with members, agents, attorneys both representing members of production and studios.
- Resource for members and entertainment professionals seeking to expand their knowledge and understand television contracts.
- Navigated through the grey areas seeking to give consistent answers and rulings.
- Helped production management to figure out their production costs.
- Created an internal training manual to assist clerical staff with processing forms more efficiently.
Ms in HR
Asst. Business Representative Resume
Objective : Performed employment duties and best of abilities with objective of helping company in acheiving goals.To do best in achieve the goals and objectives.
Skills : Customer Service, CRM, Office Management.
- Organized and hosted live training classes that taught our clients
how to use our products and demonstrated what benefits it offers to
- Able to memorize so much information about a certain subject with ease.
- Memorized guidelines after computer skills increased, phone customer service getting better every time.
- Used teamwork helping other with things which might not know about.
- Asked for supervisor and not being available will be able to take the calls and work the problem out.
- Planned and organized more than few programs so the knowledge of each one is essential.
- Managed both existing business and personal accounts and also acquired new ones.
Associate Business Representative Resume
Headline : Experience Supervisor who can motivate and cultivate a successful outcome. Through ability to implement team concepts to overcome any challenge.
Skills : Microsoft excel, Multi tasking, Microsoft word.
- Maintained an enjoyable and specialized manner at all times while interacting with customers and other employees.
- Provided additional customer support to client's over sea's operations during off peak hours.
- Created a quality assurance program to ensure accurate product information was communicated to the customer effectively and efficacy as possible.
- Reviewed and edited custom's documentations before shipping client's overseas product from warehouse.
- Lead daily operational meetings with warehouse staff and client representatives to establish current objectives and additional instruction for the day.
- Organized things and note taking skills to keep everyone and the information in order.
- Analyzed, troubleshot and resolved client issues in help desk
environment utilizing over software applications and providing the service.
Business Representative/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Dedicated individual who has ambition to succeed in any given environment seeks to apply customer service skills in an restaurant or office setting while contributing to success of the company.
Skills : Leadership Motivated, Positive attitude,Management.
- Interested in a newer vehicle gathered information and set appointments for candidates to meet with a car specialist.
- Consulted emailing,answering calls and making phone calls through out the period.
- Answered any questions that a interested person may have.
- Cleared appointments up for people who interested and previous customers to come on in and take a look at what vehicles to offer.
- Helped salesmen to make more money and also the interested customers get into a nicer newer vehicle.
- Used Customer service skills and computer skills using microsoft excel,Gmail,call commando program.
- Answered and called out on the phone fast pace making over number of calls in the period.
Business Representative/Technician Resume
Objective : Multi-functional support may include business planning budget/accounting facilities and equipment coordination,records management,events planning and general office management.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft excel, Microsoft word.
- Answered incoming calls in a professional manner for sales and Marketing.
- Confirmed all in going and out going mail for high priority customers.
- Followed up with customers on purchase orders and escalated issues.
- Met with clients to discuss their business needs to ensure quality customer service from the company.
- Managed for the marketing and advertising of a developing business.
- Reviewed complaints concerning billing and service rendered referring complaints of service.
- Created and updated accounts in billing system applications with high quality customer service.
Business Representative Resume
Summary : Worked primarily within public sector also searching for private sector roles showcase management capabilities critical thinking and apply diverse professional experience.
Skills : Professional selling skills, Effective communication, Computer literate.
- Worked for a dynamic labor union that represents over number of workers across the country.
- Appointed for the greater area accountable for bargaining units exclusively representing and servicing close to alot of members.
- Selected for recruiting,training and managing a group of union stewards within the bargaining units.
- Worked closely with various Human Resource and Labor Relations personnel to resolve workplace issues.
- Investigated and argued grievances knowledgeable of contract language and answered contract questions.
- Able to effectively fundraise organize also promoted and sell union events.
- Worked with International company largest private-sector union in the country with millions of members.