Production Manager/Analyst Resume
Summary : A reliable and ambitious Production Manager/Analyst with progressive experience in leading successful, diverse teams to improve results through interdepartmental collaboration, leveraging TPM and Lean Six Sigma practices. Demonstrates the imperativeness of the One Team One Goal initiative to drive favorable results and empower team members. Looking for a new career path that is challenging, yet promotes work-life balance. To obtain a managerial, supervisory, or leadership position with a company, that requires dedicated individuals to process, manage and engage their employees, talents, resources, and materials safely with the highest quality possible to fulfill and exceed the needs of the customer and stockholders.
Skills : Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma Green Belt, SQL, Unix Administration, Usability Testing, Perl
- Responsible for the operations process, production planning, and parts inventory.
- Creating all manufacturing orders, routers, and coordinating all movement of parts/material through the factory and all outside processes.
- Directed the creation of thousands of manufacturing orders and routers/work instructions over the last 10 years.
- Reduced order lead time by 40% in one year by restructuring workflow using lean principles.
- Developed/implemented hourly production tracking and job move tickets to authenticate count accuracy.
- Expertise in kan-ban production line inventories and kaizen continuous improvement activities specifically related to inventory management and production flow.
- Provided expertise in smooth-flow, just-in-time inventory production, thus leading to efficient on-time deliveries.
- Monitored hourly production numbers, adjusted production plans, charted/tracked production performance, and processed daily production reports.
BS in Business Management
Lead Production Manager Resume
Objective : Proactive Lead Production Manager, successful at building strong professional relationships. Manages large and complex projects while maintaining high team morale and energy. To obtain a position in a permanent and stable working environment in which all my skills can be utilized to the benefit of the Company, as well as myself.
Skills : Production, Quality, Scheduling, Flexo, Management, Color Matching, Sales, Printing, Inventory, Tow Motor, Computers, Customer Service
- Responsible for scheduling and operating a 24/7 munitions manufacturing facility (+200 staff).
- Responsible for supervision and development of a multi-shift production schedule involving continuous electro-plating (bullets), brass case processing, ammunition manufacture/quality control/packaging/inventory/warehouse, and just-in-time customer order fulfillment.
- Coordinated, trained, and directed staff to maximize productivity and efficiency while minimizing costs and maintaining safety, quality, and customer focus.
- Drove continuous improvement via a management approach based upon total quality management, lean manufacturing, six sigma, and 5 "s" principles and philosophies.
- Coordinated and developed new products and production lines with the engineering department.
- Presented justification and scheduling plan for staffing, process improvement, and new product projects.
- Defined individual and departmental performance standards, monitor and review performance goal data, and adjust future metrics in support of business objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to achieving results through teamwork via communicating guiding goals, metrics-based management, defining responsibility and accountability, timely feedback, and open & honest two-way communications.
Bachelor Of Arts
Production Manager/Plant Manage Resume
Headline : Results oriented Production Manager/Plant Manager, incorporates a systematic approach to problem-solving. Performs activities associated with the effective management of organizational operations, including compiling, storing and retrieving data for reports. Designs manufacture and fabricate quality components for customer satisfaction. Oversees the hiring and dismissal of company employees including department supervisors. Coordinates manufacturing activities with all other functions of the organization and suppliers to obtain optimum production and utilization of human resources, machines, and equipment.
Skills : SAP, MRP, BSPS, IFS Systems, Screen Printing Process, Update BOM And OP's, Experience In Powder Coating Epoxies And Powder Paint Systems
- Responsible for the day-to-day manufacturing operations.
- Responsible to achieve productivity, efficiency, customer service, cost, quality, safety, and employee engagement objectives through both individual and team contributions.
- Reduced the workforce by 30% rebalancing the workload and proper training of the fabrication department.
- Introduced new process to manufacturing by creating training videos and SOP for a clear understanding of assembly operations.
- Responsible for new assets and building (lighting, housekeeping, power, etc. ), responsible to implement new 5's culture and started training in lean manufacturing to the fabrication department.
- Implemented a new salary structure based on training and knowledge of different aspects of manufacturing.
- Introduced new scheduling board for better tracking of workflow responsible to monitors department staffing, scheduling, and overtime.
- Responsible for a plant safety program and leading a safety star point team.
- Responsible for implementation and execution of monthly incentive program for hourly employees.
Assistant Production Manager Resume
Summary : Results oriented Assistant Production Manager with extensive experience in Plant/Facilities Management and Manufacturing Operations. Goal-focused self-starter with proven leadership, bi-lingual communication, and problem-solving skills. Seeking a management position with an organization where I can utilize my skills and experience to improve operations, increase profitability, develop, motivate and enhance growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Budget Management, Computer, Database Management, Office Management
- Developed and executed an overall plan to ensure the plant operations were directed towards achieving company goals.
- Shared and cultivated the company's vision, culture, and objectives with 300 employees.
- Primary focus on sustaining continuous growth in every aspect while adhering to company budgets.
- Developed and structured a high volume manufacturing operation in a foreign plant.
- Manufacturing operations grew from 0 to 400 units per day increased efficiencies and productivity up to 50% by driving the implementation and improvement of manufacturing processes for guitars, parts, and accessories.
- Implemented work cells implemented and directed quality assurance programs to increase first pass yield.
- Implemented clear and effective communication across the plant and also with the parent company in the U.S.
- Developed and implemented a program for the training and mentoring of leaders and department supervisors.
Lead Production Manager Resume
Summary : Lead Production Manager with 15 plus years of production management experience with additional Quality Assurance Management experience, and engineering experience. Experience in team leadership, organizational skills, scheduling, training, procedure writing, meeting schedules and commitments, lean manufacturing, Six Sigma, process engineering, process improvement, supply chain management, project management, and manufacturing. Managed a production floor of up to 25 employees assembling and engineering large sorting systems. Recognized for ISO certification of several manufacturing facilities with one over 250 employees. Works well with internal and external customers to meet or exceed their requirements.
Skills : Adobe Creative Cloud, Filemaker Pro, Pitstop Pro, Word, Excel, Printing, Document Imaging, Prepress, Account Management, Networking, Project Management
- Successfully managed and helped grow the largest print accounts with outstanding customer service and support seeing the company grow from 12 to over 50 employees.
- Exceptional knowledge of digital as well as traditional offset printing.
- Lead the way on all aspects of printing jobs, from setup through to job completion, delivery and invoicing.
- Demonstrating the ability to complete many projects in an organized cost-effective, timely fashion.
- Prioritizing and delegating work assignments for pressroom, bindery and office staff.
- Maintaining and setup of customer websites while managing inventories and products versions.
- Instructing operators how to effectively run and fine tune digital equipment and processes.
- Handled most purchasing of paper/media/supplies while actively ensuring the lowest possible costs from vendors.
BS in Management
Production Manager / Plant Manager Resume
Summary : Production Manager / Plant Manager seeking an Estimator/Project manager position with a well-established company which has a reputation for success and growth. Seeking a permanent position in a team-oriented environment with future advancement opportunities, not only to grow as a leader but to become a valuable asset within the company. I have over nine years of experience and am a hard working, dependable individual with many different skills and experiences. Time managed, an effectual person with the ability to take the job and run with it.
Skills : Six Sigma Green Belt/Lean, Purdue Certified, Advanced Lean Principles And Tools, Microsoft Office, SAP, IQMS, WMS, ADP
- Leading and motivating a diverse production team in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Actively managing temporary labor requirements, ensuring both production and cost objectives are met.
- Working to minimize operational downtime and meeting or exceeding production plan requirements.
- Helping with the setup and implementing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for all production operations.
- Overseeing the production process and developing a weekly plant production schedule.
- Identifying and implementation of key opportunities in 5s, value stream - mapping, waste and overall streamlining of productivity.
- Building and managing the relationships necessary to work with teams outside support.
- Managing daily operations of the application support team including workload monitoring, resource scheduling, and managing escalations.
- Reviewing the performance of subordinates including implementing action plans which include specific goals and objectives which are measurable and achievable.
- Setting the example and champion safety by ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed by all employees.
BS in Computer Science
Assistant Production Manager Resume
Summary : Assistant Production Manager accomplished in developing and streamlining production processes, as well as, the training and development of personnel, by utilizing exceptional communication and leadership skills. Results-driven planning and operations management professional with exceptional communication, problem solving and leadership skills. To utilize my managerial skills in a growing company with the potential for growth, in a setting where all parties benefit from my experience in process improvement and management skills.
Skills : Strategic Operations Management, Exceptional Organizational, Lean Manufacturing, Interpersonal Quality Assurance, Cost Reduction And Process Improvement
- Managed a full-time staff of one quality assurance manager and two production supervisors.
- Managed a seasonal production staff of five team leaders and 48 line workers.
- Worked with team members to strive for continuous improvement through lean processing principles.
- Oversaw the implementation and administration of the quality assurance program, HACCP plan, and standard sanitation operating procedures.
- Successfully managed production activities so all orders were shipped on time.
- Investigated and implement ideas for quality improvement, increased productivity and cost reduction.
- Managed documentation of and training on production procedures and work instructions.
- Verified that all process control parameters were being documented and followed at all times.
- Drove daily production activities with effective communication and leadership.
- Determined suitable crewing requirements, scheduled employees and worked with human resources to meet changing production schedules.
- Completed and maintained accurate and organized records, documents and reports.
Bachelor of Science
General Production Manager (GPM) Resume
Summary : A talented hands-on General Production Manager (GPM)
with a proven track record of successful project management through steady, persistent and diligent work. He collaborates successfully with architects, owners, and construction staff to complete multi-million dollar projects on time. A long track record of delivering the highest quality, within budget projects, by effectively organizing, managing and utilizing all available resources. Seekinglong term position with a company that will let me use my current skills and enable me to continue to learn and improve for the betterment of the company and myself.
Skills : Prepress, Print Production Management, Digital Copiers, Software Troubleshooting, Mac & PC Computers, Customer Service
- Leading daily manufacturing operations to ensure assigned tasks are delivered within budget, on schedule and in accordance with established policies and procedures of the company.
- Facilitating, directing and driving implementation of LEAN manufacturing and continuous improvement. Ensuring most procedures are value stream mapped.
- Leading the value-driven manufacturing and design optimization efforts, coordinating with manufacturing to ensure the efficient production of deliverables.
- Providing leadership to create a world-class manufacturing team involved in the design and production of prefabrication and modular construction solutions for applicable markets.
- Recruiting, developing and training a high-performance team.
- Ensuring that manufacturing process controls are in place and processes are optimized for each product.
- Generating comprehensive site capital and maintenance budgets consistent with business plans.
- Overseeing technical and professional development of manufacturing operations function.
- Leading in continual improvement, corrective action, and customer satisfaction practices.
Production Manager / Quality Control Supervisor Resume
Summary : Production Manager with a progressive experience managing Production, Quality, Safety, and Cost Control for a large manufacturing facility. I have verifiable strengths in designing and improving processes and work procedures in support of Continuous Improvement programs. Excellent interpersonal skills that allow me to identify and remedy quality issuses. Well-versed in all aspects of production including inventory management, quality improvement, safety programs, scheduling and maintenance. Trained in Root Cause Investigation.
Skills : Production Management, Project Management, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bookkeeping, Human Resources, Payroll, Scheduling, Real Estate, Client Services
- Ensured the safety of the workplace for associates through coordination of efforts with the Health and Safety team and adhering to standards.
- Ensured the quality of products and services for the customers.
- Supported Operations and Manage using Shape Production Values.
- Facilitated, coached and motivated leaders and associates. Established clear goals and tasks to achieve short term and long term corporate goals.
- Managed, taught and lead lean manufacturing practices and systems.
- Ensured proper scheduling and staffing to meet customer needs.
- Followed problem-solving guidelines to identify the root cause of problems, and develop actions to contain, correct and prevent their reoccurrence.
- Active daily in ordering product/raw materials, thorough inspections, and quality audits according to iso 9001 standards.
Production Manager Resume
Summary : Driven, results-focused Production Manager with extensive experience in all facets of highly automated fast-paced manufacturing environments. Skilled in motivating employees into meeting and exceeding key performance indicators. Instrumental in improving processes and procedures to increase efficiency and production. Highly-trained in key operations-related courses.
Skills : Lean Certified, Six Sigma Green Belt, Six Sigma Black Belt, Project Management,Program Development, Group leadership, 4M Change Management, Cost Saving Initiatives
- Hiring, training, and supervising assembly and other manufacturing operations staff, as well as intermediate supervisors and team leaders.
- Developing training programs to facilitate cross-training of manufacturing personnel, employee development, and quality systems compliance.
- Performing general management duties, evaluate training needs, performance appraisals, timekeeping, consistent application of organizational policies, development, promotions, and terminations.
- Ensuring compliance with ISO, GMP, and OSHA regulations.
- Assuring timely delivery of product per agreed-to build plan.
- Monitoring work, altering schedules to meet unforeseen conditions, controlling the flow of work to ensure maximum use of available capacity and effective use of labor, tools, and equipment.
- Providing prompt problem solving for key issues, driving through from root cause identification, containment, problem resolution, and ensuring repeat issues are avoided.
- Acting as a team role model and change agent. Positively lead and influence team members to partner together to achieve individual and business goals.