Web Content Manager I Resume
Objective : A highly accomplished and detail-oriented marketing manager specializing in digital marketing solutions, with extensive experience in website development and enable cross-selling and up selling.
Skills : Adobe Suit 6, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After effects.
- Collaborated with stakeholders to ensure website content was engaging, accurate, up to date, and relevant to the customer.
- Strategized and consulted with all business units to identify online marketing objectives and present options to bring goals to fruition creatively and technically.
- Developed and revised web pages to W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) standards, utilizing WYSIWYG editor and some HTML and CSS coding.
- Uploaded new content, revised existing material, and removed and archived obsolete items and information.
- Increased website traffic after just two months of search engine optimization of website pages.
- Exceeded target on-time project completion by achieving an on-time completion rate.
- Developed and provided monthly web metrics reports to the business.
Web Content Manager III Resume
Summary : Decisive Web Design and Content Manager who drives company growth through creative and innovative marketing strategies. Skilled at analyzing market trends and customer needs to develop highly-effective.
Skills : Strategic policy communications, HTML , Social media.
- Drove continuous technology integration across internal and external channels.
- Built and executed strategic delivery of optimal content for intranet sites, company websites and related digital tools.
- Formed, developed and led a team of high-performance technical writers. Piloted successful implementation of enterprise content management system.
- Introduced business strategies to lead the integration of national and international technologies.
- Innovated change management system to monitor accuracy and integrity in content creation.
- Launched the company's first self-service websites for agents, group administrators, and policyholders.
- Guided transformation of digital brand content throughout consecutive corporate rebranding projects.
Master Of Arts
Web Content Manager/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Looking for work in public policy, government relations, and digital media. Work in public affairs for the Department of Defense. Experience as a writer, analyst, web content manager, and community.
Skills : Business, HR Strategy, Talent Acquisition.
- Web design, liaison with an ad agency for web-related campaigns, content updates, and web-contact with the public.
- Developed and managed web standards, format, and content for the external corporate website.
- Brought two departments that had not traditionally worked together to create a common vision on the web content management system platform.
- Empowered departments to directly edit websites using tools pre-developed to meet hospital organizational needs.
- Collaborated to effectively promote e-health and e-commerce strategies within the health system.
- Researched and wrote educational and promotional materials for internal and external release.
- Assisted with the implementation of marketing plans. Member of Public Relations Society of (PRSA).
Bachelor Of Science
Web Content Manager Resume
Summary : Digital Content Specialist with experience in web content management, email marketing, marketing automation. Demonstrated communications and facilitation skills, conflict management.
Skills : SharePoint, Photoshop, Adobe Premiere.
- Maintained the day to day operations of towerswatson.com.
- Reviewed articles, stories and thought leadership and posted them in a timely manner on Documentum CMS.
- Managed content migrations and site overhauls of Vantage, TW's intranet.
- Designed wireframes to suit individual LOB pages' needs.
- Consulted with site owners about their content, trained staff on the new CMS and acted as a liaison amongst the marketing department.
- Facilitated information sessions regarding TW's digital media marketing efforts once a year in the New York, London, and Philadelphia offices.
- Utilized Webex for training consultants remotely. Topics included site analytics, content migration, and current marketing digital strategy.
Web Content Manager/Representative Resume
Summary : Content strategy and localization expert experience managing multi-million dollar projects for Web development. Experience in multi-lingual website and Localization and compliance with web accessibility.
Skills : Web Content Management, Digital Content Manager, Automated Marketing.
- Product Manager for the Web Content Management system (Adobe AEM), lead development and implementation on delta.com.
- Manage all of the content as well as marketing micro-sites.
- Responsible for working with multiple teams within Delta to create new marketing content.
- Work with external suppliers as well as internal business units to support their marketing efforts.
- Managed the business requirements for the Localization project.
- Responsible for the Intranet site for State Healthcare Division which entails design, development, content, and maintenance for entire site.
- Managing the shop's web presence, including an e-commerce website, Facebook page, Pinterest and e-newsletter.
Web Content Manager/Analyst Resume
Skills : HTML, Java script, Bootstrap, Word press.
- Work to keep UX as high quality as possible given certain limitations. Utilization of the Vignette CMS for content management and development.
- Facilitate the development of templates and functions required to make for the best experience within the sites within a Bootstrap framework.
- Coordinate extensively with IT, PR, Sales, and Creative Services.
- Finding compatible templates within seagate.com to use and planning new templates to enhance both seagate.com and lacie.com.
- Coordinate with Marketing, IT, Creative Services, and third-party content team to offer guidance and get the necessary content moved or created.
- Implemented strategies to improve site visibility and conversion rates.
- Designed and developed all company online assets.
Lead Web Content Manager Resume
Headline : Highly skilled Content Manager, with experience in traditional and digital media production. Aggressively creative strategist, with a producer's mentality in creating compelling user- friendly content.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Facilitated the creation of Amazon content and syndicated content. Ongoing management of content creation for Facebook and Pinterest.
- Reworked title tags and meta data key words on Belkin's top 20 visited pages for SEO.
- Collaborated with domestic and international marketing teams to define content needs, requirements, available third-party vendors, etc.
- Lead the following project product selector creation, mobile QR code-linked website, Radio Shack networking splash page, syndicated brand stores.
- Managed monthly Belkin.com promotions and homepage updates.
- Created and managed project calendar to identify interactive team resources and timelines.
- Enhanced knowledge of and ability to create content for SEO purposes.
Bachelor Of Arts
Associate Web Content Manager Resume
Summary : A very strong background in news writing, editing, and photography, with specialized training in digital content production and graphic design. Experience in content management and instructional technology.
Skills : Digital Photography, Content Management, Graphic Design.
- Create, develop and manage content for Houston Public Library's web presence.
- Contribute to the completion of web projects across departments.
- Ensure consistent look and feel throughout all pages of the HPL website.
- Work with other departments to maintain an accurate master content calendar for all web content.
- Collaborate with freelancer including writers, copyeditors and community outreach organizers to produce content.
- Emerging web technologies through reading and attending relevant events. Archive all web-based information for future reference.
- Created and published all content for the company's three main websites.
Asst. Web Content Manager Resume
Headline : Self-directed, creative and versatile Web Content Manager with experience managing daily business operations, coordination and execution of digital content and marketing objectives.
Skills : Microsoft Office, HTML, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining content for a redesign of four different websites.
- Ensured the accuracy and accessibility of all web content.
- Created metadata for all pages to ensure accurate search results, brand consistency and effectiveness.
- Ensured proper and consistent navigation and layout for each page Deployed pages to QA and production servers.
- Responsible for the accurate migration and creation of website content in line with company and legal standards.
- Responsible for QA and Usability Testing. Managed surplus of domains owned by the company.
- Ensured each website was highly optimized for search engines.
Web Content Manager Resume
Headline : A highly accomplished and detail-oriented marketing manager specializing in digital marketing solutions, with extensive experience in website development/management.
Skills : Java script, Responsive Design, Photoshop.
- Assist with development, testing, and documentation of services for metadata.
- Manage the storage, access, retention, and preservation of E-resources, and records.
- Coordinate web projects across different platforms and departments. Work closely with the technical team to maintain site standards.
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all website properties and social media.
- Work collaboratively with technical, business development, and marketing members.
- Implement good leadership skills and techniques to manage all employees.
- Created a style sheet to ensure a consistent style for all content.