Lead Consultant Resume
Summary : More than 15 years of consultancy and business analysis experience in the field of property and casualty insurance, life insurance, banking and mortgage industries. Highly proficient in analyzing, writing and presenting documentation on business process analysis, business modeling, functional requirements and user interaction diagrams.
Skills : Project Management, Change Management, Process Improvement.
- Process flow each process associated with a function.
- Reviews all functions and groups of functions for relevance and contribution to goal.
- Price out each component of function and process to verify feasibility of task.
- Look for redundancies in tasks for cost savings.
- Project manage new flow to accomplish project completion.
- Develop organization models with matrials to illustrate change and it's benefits.
- Present Model to Board of Directors and if approved to employees.
BA In Business Administration
Net Lead Consultant Resume
Objective : Over 14 Years of Professional experience in design, development and implementation of Web based applications using Java and J2EE technologies. Key participant in all phases of software development life cycles like Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Implementation, Maintenance, Debugging, Testing, Production Support of Software Applications in client server environment and Web based applications using Agile and water-fall methodologies.
Skills : Business Analysis, Requirements Analysis, Requirements Management.
- Recruitment: Manage the complete recruitment life cycle for sourcing the best talent from diverse sources.
- Focus on the recruitments of Top and Mid Management positions.
- Campus hiring and grooming the candidates.
- Maintaining complete database of candidates & screen applications for the required vacancies based on the skill set required.
- Documentation - collecting relevant documents from the candidates, getting their employment application forms, and background verification form to initiate the offer process.
- Business Development: Fixing appointments and personally meeting within corporate companies & create effective relationship and conclude successful business for the organization.
- Market research and establishing new contacts with clients to understand their business needs.
- Responsible to achieve team targets and perform with energy in completing orders with the clients at a faster pace.
ABAP Lead Consultant Resume
Objective : Standardizing of Mold Base & its elements to reduce Mold design lead time using modular systems, Implementation of 6 sigma to reduce DCN'S & molding defects with the aid of 7 QC tools. Introducing of cavity ejection (Fixed half ejection) in mold. Implementation of ISO/TS 16949 in Design department.
Skills : SAP MM, SAP ABAP, SAP SNC, SAp WM, SAP SRM, SAP EDI.
- Assisting regional manager in training a strong knowledgeable team, that delivers on company goals, and reflects its values.
- Track and strategize to meet monthly sales goals.
- Handle weekly schedules according to payroll calculator.
- Weekly inventory counts, ordering, and receiving.
- Addressing customer inquiries and complaints.
- Maintain records of daily sales and manager reports.
- Making strategic plans by analyzing marketing information and sales goals to grow business.
- Overseeing daily operations and store procedures.
Technical Lead Consultant Resume
Headline : Results-driven IT professional with experience in the implementation, administration, maintenance, and security of network information systems In-depth expertise with implementation, analysis, optimization, troubleshooting and documentation of LAN/WAN TCP/IP networking systems Exhibits the sense of urgency, detail-oriented and can work under pressure with minimal or no supervision.
Skills : Risk And Compliance, Security Assessment, Vulnerability Management.
- Hands-on role involved the day-to-day running of client projects.
- As Team leader analyzed and reviewed proposals from the team and providing appropriate solutions to problems, and making decisions on the way forward by acting as liaisons between the client and the consultancy team.
- Worked directly with the client to clearly understand its needs, and to provide possible solutions for the client's consideration.
- The team receives and works on the client's information from the lead consultant.
- Responsibilities: Performing Vulnerability Assessments.
- Review & analyze firewall / IDS configuration & policies.
- Provide solution for remediation of identified internal & external vulnerabilities.
- Responsible for managing Security Incidents.
Senior Lead Consultant Resume
Objective : Over 10 years of SAP experience in logistics modules such as MM, IM, PP, WM, EWM and SD with ABAP and HANA expertise. Worked with IT Giants like IBM, Cap Gemini and CGI Involved in various phases of the project life cycle right from requirements gathering, gap analysis, and solution presentation, developing and rolling out the solution to the normalization phase and also involved in application management support.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Copy Machine, Fax, Multi-Line Phone System, Internet Research, Customer Service.
- Extensive knowledge in P2P cycle and master data management Configured Material types and working knowledge on defining number ranges (External numbering) for Material master, PR and PO and screen layouts.
- Configured document types, account assignment categories and vendor confirmation categories.
- Configured account determination (MM-FI integration), price determination and output determination procedures.
- Configured Release procedures for PRs and POs Configured consumption-based planning and created new MRP controllers, MRP groups, MRP types, Defined special procurement types and lot sizes.
- Worked on sub-contracting and consignment orders and stock transport orders (STO).
- Developed an SD solution (MM-SD integration) to procure non-stock materials for third party delivery.
- Worked on B2B integration with 3rd party logistics using EDI, tRFC and SFTP interfaces.
- Created and executed automated testing scripts using PANAYA tool.
Project Lead Consultant Resume
Summary : Business management professional focused on cutting company costs and boosting company revenue through innovative management techniques. Organized and diligent with a strong background in sales, planning, budgeting and staffing.
Skills : Powerpoint, Word, Consulting.
- Consulting Initiatives Provided fixed operations consulting for large dealer groups and manufacturers throughout the United States, Canada and, the Caribbean that improved profit and customer retention.
- Developed and installed a service program for General Motors of Canada after two failed attempts by predecessors that went nationwide in 300 dealerships throughout Canada.
- The program was developed to increase employee awareness of customer service and maintain a strong bottom line profit.
- Consulted on a large 24 dealership group, based in New Jersey and California, installing processes and programs that broke both sales and CSI records in 80% of the stores through improved management and marketing techniques.
- Broke ASC sales record for selling 100 days of consulting to New Country Automotive Group.
- The program helped improve all phases of their fixed operation departments over the seven year tenure.
- Spoke at seminars to dealership owners, service directors, and service consultants throughout the country, teaching objective and subjective processes that promote better profit and customer satisfaction.
- Wrote and co-directed 25 television shows for the Automotive Satellite Television Network that emphasized all phases of the customer service process from the beginning appointment to customer follow-up.
QA Lead Consultant Resume
Objective : Seeking an administrative assistant position with a growing corporation so that I can utilize my office management skills. An organized, dependable administrative professional who is motivated to work in a challenging environment. I have over 2 years of experience in providing administrative support; and I am looking to build my career with a reputable company. I am proficient in a range of computer applications as well as developed communication and strong customer service skills.
Skills : Project Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Information Technology, Information Security, Information Management, Information Governance, Data Management, Data Warehousing, Data Governance, Management, Manager, SDLC, Data Modeling.
- Managed the data stewardship/ownership program to stimulate data governance and data quality awareness.
- Created a community of data governance advocates.
- Drove consensus for data governance decisions between business and technical owners.
- Facilitated senior level data governance committee.
- Developed data governance policies, standards, processes, and procedures.
- Facilitated design sessions for an enterprise data model, established a corporate business glossary.
- Designed and delivered instructor-led and computer-based training courses on data governance and stewardship.
Team Lead Consultant Resume
Summary : Resourceful Manager with expertise in IT Security Audit, Sarbanes Oxley, Enterprise Risk Management, Information Security Risk Management, Regulatory Compliance and various other corporate functions. Creative and works well with all levels of staff and management, internally and externally, in devising and implementing methodologies for improving any given function or process.
Skills : IT Management, Project Management, Operations Management, ERP, Vmware, Servers, Network Administration, Network Security.
- Developed and managed GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) automation projects for various companies within the banking, energy, insurance and pharmaceutical industries using different GRC automation solutions including RSA Archer and Metricstream.
- Consulted clients (Comcast, Williams, Vantiv, EMD Serono, Takeda) on transforming their business functions such as Internal Audit, Vendor Risk Management, Business Continuing Management, Information Security Management and Regulatory Compliance using GRC automation tools.
- Developed and managed analysis and documentation of the clients' business requirements.
- Developed solutions, applications and questionnaires within Archer (has developed more than 20 On-Demand Applications for various solutions).
- Added and configured fields, and created sub-forms.
- Created and configured notification templates.
- Created Calculated Fields and built formulas for such fields.
- Created and configured Data-Driven Events to change certain parameters of the user interface and to generate email notifications.
Grant Lead Consultant Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Lead Consultant with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : SAP GTS, ABAP, SAP Logistics.
- Role and Responsibilities: Responsible for matching compliance with all Service Level Agreement's achieved highest customer satisfaction results Acting as a single point of contact for managing the client relationship.
- Responsible for managing of all testing engagement from onshore and offshore.
- Responsible for generating executive reports on weekly/monthly basis.
- Delivering services in accordance with agreed service level agreements.
- Answering customer queries and resolving disputes involving delivery operations.
- Carrying out business risk and impact analysis and working with Business stakeholders to help improve the conflict situations.
- Responsible for managing the external consultants deployed through external suppliers.
- Responsible for managing contract level discussions with customer leads.
Test Automation Lead Consultant Resume
Headline : A position with a progressive organization that challenges my experience and background, broadens my knowledge, and provides opportunities to profit the organization and myself through integrity and diligent work with each client. Seeking long term position with advancement based on accomplishments.
Skills : Sales, Customer Service, Management.
- Welcome each guest as they walk in, greet with a smile and handshake, explain how to complete intake paperwork, offer refreshments while they fill out paperwork and return to take them back when complete.
- Consult one on one with new guests and existing patients to help them get started or add treatment packages for laser hair removal to target their unwanted hair and boost confidence and convenience.
- Consult with new guests and existing patients to explain the benefits of Ultherapy, and/or Injections of Restylane, Dysport, and Perlane to improve their more youthful appearance and help give them more confidence.
- Set up outside marketing and inside events to promote new business and referrals.
- Follow up with leads to convert to new patients.
- Set up payment options for new patients and complete all necessary pre and post, HIPAA, schedule, lifetime membership, and necessary paperwork.
- Explain the benefits of the skin care line by Elemis and Bliss and how they help to improve skin texture, results, and the importance of sun protection, especially during laser hair removal treatments.
- Work with front desk and nurses to add on areas or services for the patient to have the best results, improve patient satisfaction, build team comradery and establish clear goals and strategy through daily huddles.
Functional Lead Consultant Resume
Objective : Expertise in designing technical solutions for projects based on business analysis. Expertise in gathering and writing business requirements and functional designs. Experience in supporting business through data analysis. Experience in identifying implementation barriers and designing appropriate business and functional resolutions. Facilitate meetings between clients and internal teams. Experience meeting with business owners to establish business priorities and customer satisfaction.
Skills : EDI, Healthcare, Pharmacy Benefit Management.
- Elicit business requirements from stakeholders and other Business personnel by holding interviews and meetings.
- Facilitated JAD sessions with Business stakeholders and Development teams.
- Managed and Coordinated project estimation efforts.
- Managed projects in waterfall and Agile methodology.
- Performed analysis of the system changes and business changes.
- Developed business solutions to streamline existing processes.
- Coordinated release and project planning sessions with Project Managers and Release Managers.
- Acted as a liaison between the technical and business teams.
Master Of Science
Lead Consultant Resume
Objective : Seeking a role in helping a local business to grow by utilizing my diverse abilities to reach the goals of improving service delivery capability and overall customer satisfaction. Come enabled to meet the challenging work of improving quality while lowering operating costs.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Supervised four production specialists who were responsible for intake and production of complex print and finishing orders.
- Assessed client needs and documented work instructions for production team.
- Set examples of revenue generating actions and behaviors.
- Performed quality checks on produced work.
- Managed a document management, ecommerce and printing system to produce printed materials in large volumes.
- Worked closely with other print centers to complete print, poster, sign and banner projects.
- Performed store openings and closings, each with their own set of accounting, facility and register procedures.
- Completed the daily accounting reports, made bank deposits and coordinated daily shipping manifests with drivers.
Solar Energy Design