Associate Consultant I Resume
Summary : Associate Consultant I with JNCIS, (CCNP), and ITIL Foundation certifications and 13+ years of progressive, extensive network technical experience in the IT field, emphasizing network security, network operations, and support. Possess in-depth expertise in analysis, implementation, troubleshooting, and documentation of IP network in a high availability environment. Protect confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information and information systems.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Process Documentation, Medical Writing, Engineering Processes, IT Processes, Standard Operating Procedures, Project Management
- Analyzing and recommending different sorts of the architectural networking system, assessment of hardware and software related problem and resolve issues.
- Providing technical support to enhance proper device controlling systems.
- As part of the disaster recovery project team, implementing drsolution, users are directed transparently to the appropriate data center, during disasters or any other critical or unexpected large-scale outage.
- Supporting load balancing solutions on projects leveraging F5 LTMS GTMS to improve web application delivery speed and replication through and between distributed.
- Providing Wireshark captures to application owners for diagnosing application performance issues.
- Participating in configuration and management program to install updated security tools.
- Administering all security reviews on the newly launched application as per requirement.
- Assisting various technical groups and resolving all issues that occurred in a network and other systems.
Associate Consultant II Resume
Summary : Associate Consultant II with 18 years of experience in the Healthcare domain, experience supporting a broad range of Information Technology functions. Strong effective knowledge of various industries including Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Transportation, Logistics, Consumer Products, Financial Services, Business Consulting Proven ability to blend technical capabilities with the functional business knowledge to build optimal solutions.
Skills : ARM & ASM, Deployment., DHCP, DNS, Engineer, Microsoft Azure, Windows Powershell, Active Directory
- Working with medical teams to design IVRS/IWRS to meet protocol design elements and developed detailed requirements.
- Designing, developing, and supporting the most complex trials across the entire portfolio.
- Gained exposure to several different therapeutic areas while developing over 140 new IVR/IWR systems and never missing a delivery date.
- Performed detailed informal testing on all new IVRS/IWRS to ensure system performance.
- Pioneered novel study development techniques to optimize internal iwrs flexibility.
- Serving as one of the lead testers for system enhancements utilizing the quality center.
- Developing system utilities to increase productivity and reduce study build timelines.
- Serving as a liaison between business unit and IT organization to identify system issues and resolutions.
- Performing the detailed data mining activities for upper management to assess trend analysis.
Jr. Associate Consultant Resume
Objective : Jr. Associate Consultant with 4 years of track record with banking and capital markets clients including Goldman Sachs, ICBC China (NY), Westpac (Australia), and Dubai Bank. Expertise in articulating the security needs to the management with a risk-based approach. Implement regulatory and industry best practice standards including COBIT, OWASP, NIST, FISMA, SEC, OIT, SOX. Manage teams of 8-18 information security professionals.
Skills : CPU, All Microsoft Programs, Multiple CRM Software, All Office Equipment, Researching, Able To Relate And Communicate With All Levels Of Professionals From CEO To Consumers
- Hiring, coaching and leading the security teams with 8-20 members to initiate security projects and transition management to team-leads on stabilization.
- Leadership role in establishing security operations process with PL, client and team management responsibilities. Fiscally responsible for solutions to maximize uptime, increase productivity.
- Maintaining all regulatory compliances within the team and be a principal consultant to Cisos/CTO/CIO on all US IT regulatory implications, findings, and fixes.
- Working with FFIIEC official and led the committee on FFIEC re-certification and accreditation.
- Managing the team that achieved four times the risk profile completions (in 6 months) than in any previous years ever.
- Hired, coached and led a team of 11 people on SOC, vulnerability, and log management.
- Onboarding to the stable state with 90% coverage and regulatory (PCI/SOX) rules correlations.
Associate Consultant Resume
Summary : Associate Consultant with 9 years of diversified IT experience across multiple technology domains i.e. OS, Networking, Applications, Database and Client/Server etc on WINTEL platform. Understanding of ITs alignment with Business goals and values. 5 years expertise in Infrastructure Solution Architecture, Transition and Transformation. Managed global Infrastructure projects working with cross functional teams across the globe. Headed a team of technical resources.
Skills : VMware Virtualization, Windows 2008, AD, DNS, DHCP, File & Print, NLB. Technical Proficiencies Technology Expertise Operating Systems Windows Server 2008/ 2003/ 2000/ NT, Windows Vista/ XP Web Server IIS 7.0/ 6.0 Monitoring Tools HPSIM 7.2, DOM, Net IQ Engineering Applications & Services MS-Office 2010, MS-Visio 2010, MAP 7.0
- Providing technical inputs during discussions with in the team and workshops with client.
- Understanding the scope of work, dependencies, and coordination across the tracks.
- Implementing the projects which include planning, designing, execution, testing, and completion.
- Preparing procedure manuals, high level and detail design documents for various Wintel based technologies.
- Configuring, managing and troubleshooting of HP rack-mounted servers, Dell blade servers, and Virtual Servers.
- Configuring, managing, and troubleshooting of VMware Vsphere 5. 0 and its features.
- Owning and successfully completing disaster recovery cold test for production environment recovering virtual (SRM5.0) and physical servers in another data center.
- Successfully migrated the printers from existing Windows 2003 cluster to Windows 2008 cluster with latest printer drivers available.
- Successfully updated VMware Vcenter version 5.0 from update 1 to update 2.
- Successfully configured and upgraded firmware for HP MSA storage devices.
- As a value-add proposed and implemented a solution to implement HPSIM tool to monitor physical servers.
Associate Consultant (VMware/Windows) Resume
Objective : Associate Consultant with over 4+ years of experience deployment, configuration and Supporting Windows Excellent understanding and troubleshooting skills in a large-scale enterprise network infrastructure. Experienced in implementation of Security standards, configuration management, change management procedures, best practices, disaster recovery, redundancy and vulnerability management.
Skills : Windows MAC, Sun Solaris 7/8, Red Hat Linux, Novell NetWare 5.x/6.x. Active Directory, GPO, MS Exchange 2003/ 2007, Citrix Xen Server, Symantec Backup Exec, IIS 6.0. Power Shell, Outlook OCS 2007, MOC 2007, Microsoft Lync, CAS, HUB Virtualization: Hyper- V, VMWare 4.1, 5.5, ESXi, VMWare Workstation, VDI Hardware: Cisco Routers 2851 / 1800 And Catalyst / Avaya Switches, HP Proliant EMC Storage, Dell Power Edge Servers, Compaq Proliant Servers, Dell Workstations, IBM Thinkpads
- Project overview: supporting 6000+ virtual machines on 750 ESXi hosts, 3000+ physical servers.
- Building and configuring windows physical and virtual servers 2003/2008r2/2012 r2.
- Managed patches for windows servers using Tivoli enterprise manager, WSUS, and SCCM.
- Migrated Physical to Virtual (P2V) and Virtual to Virtual (V2V) using Vconverter 4.0/5.0.
- Actively involved in upgrading Vsphere 5.0 to 5.5 and upgrading VMware tools.
- Actively involved in documenting Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Installation and configuration documents were prepared for Application Software, Windows, and VMware servers.
- Extensively worked on incidents and change management in service now.
- Involved in installing, configuration and upgrading of double take and Tivoli storage manager.
- Involved in installing, the configuration of CA Unicenter software on various servers.
Associate Consultant Resume
Objective : Cisco certified Associate Consultant with over 4+ years of experience in network implementation, and support. Experienced in Building Business to Business VPN. Experienced in Building Remote Access VPN. Experienced in Building Start before Login VPN for securing Enterprise and remote user. Experienced in Building A/A & A/S Firewall Peering. Proficient in configuring Cisco Catalyst 3560, 3750, 4500, 4900, 6500 series and Nexus 2248, 5548 and 7706 switches.
Skills : VDC, Fex-Extender, Peer Link, Peer Keepalive, VPC, CFS, Bridge Assurance, Fabric Path. Switching: - VLAN, VTP, STP, RSTP, Port Security, Pruning, Port Fast, HSRP, Ether-channel. Routing: - Static Route, RIPV2, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, Redistribution, Route-Map, Prefix-List Etc Security: - Hands-On ASA, Checkpoint R71 & Palo Alto Technology Other Than R&S: - Deep Packet Inspection On Wireshark, Cisco Meraki, QOS
- Involved in configuring and implementing of composite network models consists of ASR1002-X, 3945 series routers and Cisco Nexus 7706, Nexus 5548, 3750, 2960 series switches.
- Prepared low-level design, contributed in high-level design, completed enterprise datacenter build in 2 location in the USA.
- Designing hands-on expertise in configuring port-profiles etc in Nexus 1000v switch.
- Designing hands-on expertise in configuring nexus 7009, Nexus 7010, 5548, 9396, fex2248 pp, fex2232 TM Cisco switches.
- Designing hands-on expertise in Cisco 4500-x switches, 2960, 3750 switches etc.
- Team player worked with infra architects, network architects, and consultants across geo, project program managers.
- Preparing port-mapping sheet (switch port mapping), dc layer 1 workbook (cabling sheet).
- Performed switching technology administration including VLAN, inter-VLAN routing, trunking, port aggregation.
- Managing Microsoft Active Directory user and computer accounts and security policies.
- Monitoring and maintaining the user's server file/folder resources located in the schools and within the Technology Data Center.
- Supporting and troubleshooting the Group Policies, DNS and DHCP Services.
Sr. Associate Consultant Resume
Summary : Associate Consultant with overall 7+ Years of experience in Analysis, Design, Testing, implementation and Production servers Support. Currently working as Assistant Consultant with Tata Consultancy Services. Previously I worked with TechMahindra Ltd as Solution Architect. Pre and Post Production support after delivering the system to the client. Incident, Change and Release Management for Infrastructure Management.
Skills : AWS Cloud, MapR/Cloudera Hadoop, And Its Components, Linux. Solaris And VMs Database: General Understanding Oracle Operating Systems Worked On: UNIX (Solaris 10 And RedHat Linux) Automation Tools: Ansible And Puppet Cluster Technologies: Symantec VERITAS Cluster Server Programming Languages: Bash Shell Scripting Server Hardware: Sun Sparc Entry Level To High End Servers, Dell, HP Tools: BMC Remedy, ITSM, IBM Manage Now, GE Quintana, JIRA
- Providing subject matter expertise on large scale implementations of medium to high complexity.
- Acting as an advisor on best practices for designing a robust architecture to enable the business.
- Maintaining the industry-leading knowledge of current and emerging technologies, products, and trends related to Active Directory architecture and management.
- Participating in the definition and assisting programs that support the enterprise strategy and architecture for secure access management services, mechanisms, and safeguards.
- Working in active partnership with stakeholders to understand business requirements and developing supporting security principles and objectives that will enable the secure growth and evolution of UnitedHealth Group.
- Contributing to consistent patterns and frameworks to evolve the company’s security architecture and a clear, comprehensive security framework.
- Providing consulting to business owners and application teams in addressing their requirements to connect their application(s) or service(s) to Active Directory.
- Participating in the 24x7 On-Call rotation supporting the Active Directory infrastructure.
Sr. Associate Consultant Resume
Summary : Multifaceted and dynamic Sr. Associate Consultant with 8 plus years of experience is thriving to build expertise in IT Security and Compliance domain. Well versed with risk assessment and risk mitigation processes, critical thinking, communication and people skills. Hands-on experience in leading projects, client support, and engagement.
Skills : MSOffice, SAP, MSProject, Product Management, Project Management, Product Launch, Technical Support, Research
- Designing and implementing the infrastructure for the application requirements.
- Designing of puppet infrastructure for on-premises and cloud environments.
- Installation and configuration of puppet mom with compile masters in hybrid cloud environments.
- Setting up Gitlab code repository for the manifests and also for the puppet code manager.
- Developing OS post configuration puppet manifests like monitoring agents, backup clients, antivirus, hardening for different operating systems.
- Developing puppet manifests for different database installation and configuration.
- Developing puppet manifests for middleware products like Apache, Tomcat, Tomee, IBM HTTP server.
- Automatic installation and configuration of puppet software in the newly provisioned clients.
- Setting up the yum and chocolatey Linux and windows for the software repositories.
- Automated provision of on-premises and azure virtual machines with the help of UCSD workflows.
- Integration of storage, network, compute, active directory using ucsd workflows.
- End user portal for users to provision the servers with the required software selection.
Bachelor Of Engineering
Associate Consultant Resume
Summary : Associate Consultant having 11+ years of experience in designing, automating, building and managing end to end large-scale services and systems supporting millions of customers. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Skills : PowerShell Scripting Azure IaaS, PaaS Microsoft Windows Server Object Oriented Programming, C# IIS 7, 7.5 Administration, Azure Web Apps Team Development & Leadership
- Creating PowerShell script to increase on-premise san data migration rates to Azure cloud. Script eliminates manual tasks, provides end to end Dedup automation. Saved 25hrs per week to the team.
- Responsible for all services that enable publishing and processing of internal content to MsSQL build and release pipeline.
- Designing and implementing cloud migration strategies from on-premise to Azure, using PowerShell, JSON arm template and azure site recovery.
- Delivering patch compliance solution using PowerShell.
- Scanning an inventory of 1600 hyper v host clusters. Script helped address wanna cry attack.
- Extensive hands-on experience in building PowerShell modules to do orchestration (PowerShell DSC) and service automation.
- Understanding the customers business and technical requirements and use expertise to deal with ambiguity to design and implement changes.
- Working alongside dev and pm teams to plan and deploy Azure web apps, web app slots.
- virtual machine management using SCVMM server and hyper v. (remote administration using PowerShell).
Associate Consultant Resume
Objective : Experienced Associate Consultant with 4 plus years of experience and with a demonstrated history of working in external consulting for various industries. Skilled in Data Analysis, Organizational Development, Job Analysis, Training, Selection, Test Development, and Statistics.
Skills : Security, SIEM, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessment, Data Loss Prevention, Network Forensics, SIEM Content Development, Cyber Security
- Responsible for implementation of compliance programs in clients organizations based on the Office of the Inspector Generals (OIG) seven components of an effective compliance program.
- Also responsible for policy and procedure development per legal and payor requirements.
- Performing compliance risk assessments per the OIG's compliance guidance.
- Providing physician and staff education on HIPPA, compliance, coding and billing topics.
- Performing chart audits, including due diligence, utilizing the standards of Medicare, Medicaid, the OIG, CPT, and ICD-10 for compliant documentation, coding, and billing.
- Supporting and guiding the clients through payor audits and prepayment reviews.
- Assisting the physicians with large-scale Medicare and Medicaid recoupment appeals.
- Serving as independent review organization for a client under a corporate integrity agreement with the OIG.
- Quality reviewer of the client's diagnosis coding process, including Medicare risk adjustment.