Strategic Analyst / Product Manager Resume
Objective : A Product Manager with direct working experience in products for personalized medicine. Self-motivated and results-oriented individual with a strong marketing background and sound business acumen. A strong understanding of multiple facets and intricacies of the life science industry based on an array of strategic roles in start-ups. Proven success in identifying growth opportunities, strategic positioning of different products and communicating the value proposition through campaigns and integrated marketing programs.
Skills : Project Management, Federal Grant Managment, Intellectual Property Managment, Scientific Research, Product Management
- Responsible for evaluating the efficacy of drugs to treat combat-related posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Responsible for the planning, design, management, and execution of several large multi-site clinical trials within the military in collaboration with the department of veterans affairs cooperative studies program.
- Managed a multimillion-dollar budget to fund this series of clinical trials.
- Drafted and assisted in negotiating interagency agreements with the VA cooperative studies program to support these clinical trials.
- Drafted performance work statements and task orders for contracts to support these clinical trials.
- Functioned as the contracting officers representative for these contracts.
- Met with hospital command leadership at military treatment facilities to facilitate site selection for these clinical trials.
- Drafted and assisted in negotiating the memoranda of agreement with each hospital command selected as a clinical site.
- Chaired the integrated product team that oversees this research program and reports annually to the milestone decision authority on the progress of the research program and the planned activities in our years.
- Drafted conflict of interest and nondisclosure agreement for use within the IPT to protect any proprietary information provided with regard to the drugs being studied.
- Briefed the department of defense leadership as needed to facilitate the support and success of the research program.
- Evaluated, specified and prioritized customer requests and product features.
Product Manager / Project Manager Resume
Objective : Product Manager/Project Manager with four-plus years of experience delivering B2B and B2C products from concept to delivery. Passionately creating and managing products to solve real-life challenges. Experienced in all facets of infrastructure UNIX, Windows, Linux, mainframe, storage SANs, networking, databases, and middleware. Managed more than 200 personnel in a matrix environment to accomplish a common mission. Responsible for maintaining a budget of more than $190 million in assets. Business transformation advocates leveraging best practices across the IT industry.
Skills : Strategy Development, Corporate Strategy & Sales, Promotion / Branding Marketing, Leadership Marketing, Communication, Product Development, Business Development
- Engaged customers through interviews to define the product vision, features, and releases.
- Managed the entire product life-cycle from conception, requirements definition, development, testing, launch and maintain/improve, with frequent client communication and adjustment along the way.
- Collaborated with UX/UI Designers in discovery and research defining updates and improvements.
- Ran sprints with your development team by writing stories, managing the backlog and leading refinement, planning, daily stand-up, and retro meetings.
- Communicated product vision, roadmap, and releases to the Sales, Client Success, Marketing and Leadership team.
- Worked with Marketing and Sales team to define and execute messaging, positioning, key benefits, target customers, etc.
- Assisted in the sales process and account reviews as needed by Sales & Client Success.
- Defined and analyzed product metrics that help the growth of the product.
Senior Product Manager Resume
Summary : Creative and analytical Senior Product Manager leads matrixed, cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, supply chain and sales to market innovative products to customers. Direct marketing campaigns, product roadmaps, and packaging designs to customer-oriented goals. Develop products with stage-gate management that are on schedule and under budget to achieve margin and revenue goals while communicating with business and department leaders. Passionate about product and driven by measurable results and inspiring teams.
Skills : Languages: English; Spanish Advanced Business Conversational, Reading, And Writing, Product Management, Project Management, Retail Management
- Conducted ongoing market research and competitive analysis to possess in-depth knowledge of markets, procedures, customers, and products.
- Collaborated with the global sales team and marketing management on the development and implementation of strategic & tactical plans to ensure profitability and growth for all assigned products/procedural areas.
- Worked closely with the commercial team to increase product adoption and utilization through the development of sales collateral, tools and programs.
- Identified issues, opportunities and associated strategies within assigned procedural areas through frequent conversations and interactions with customers and global sales team.
- Communicated product and competitive updates to the global sales team.
- Led the development of content and tools for sales education. Present at training courses and provide in-field support to the sales team for assigned product lines.
- Gained a deep understanding of customer experience with products and procedural category through the voice of customer (VOC) research.
- Identified product gaps and generated innovative ideas to expand market share, improve customer experience and drive growth in the category.
- Developed business plans to evaluate the market opportunity and strategic fit for new product concepts.
Sr. Product Manager Resume
Summary : Senior Product Manager with around 10+ years of product and development experience in the IT industry. Excellent management and leadership skills. Excellent problem solving, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills. Able to work in technically complex, aggressive-timeframe, high-pressure circumstances. Ability to learn new technologies and methodologies quickly. Proven ability in managing and leading development and product team. Proven ability in product and project management.
Skills : Business Development, Product Management, User Experience Design, Analytics, Social Media Marketing
- Led and managed domestic and international flight booking product and development teams.
- Responsibilities included online and offline flight search, reservation, customer service system.
- Improved Ctrip flight product user experience significantly and upgraded offline customer service system.
- Led the team to redesign the flight ticket booking process and web pages, simplified the booking process and optimized online flight booking user experience.
- Optimized the flight online website for SEO/SEM online marketing, increased flight website traffic.
- Added online customer self-service such as order inquiry, check-in, seat selection, and other services.
- Provided convenience for the customer while also reduced call center customer service cost.
- Led the team to monitor the online and offline booking system closely, detected production issues and resolved them timely.
- Reduced the loss of orders caused by poor user experience and bug problems.
- Guided and expanded the online front end product technology team, grew the team from 20 people to 40 people, greatly enhanced the competitiveness and technical capability of the teams.
MS in Computer Science
Associate Product Manager Resume
Objective : Passionate and results-oriented Associate Product Manager with over 4 plus years of product and business analysis experience. Broad IT skills and development background with expertise in product strategy, roadmap planning, and execution. Excellent leadership ability with strong problem solving, communication, and teamwork skills with a proven record of understanding market trends and building products to support corporate strategy. To join a successful team of sales and marketing professionals where hard work and results, dedication to customer satisfaction, and the achievement of personal and corporate goals leads to increased responsibility and earnings potential.
Skills : MS Excel, Wordpress, Advanced HTML, Google Adwords, Google Docs, Zoho, Infusionsoft, Contactually, Top Producer, Wise Agent.
- Provided leadership and managed the entire software product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Drove a solution set across software development teams (primarily development and sales) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Specified market requirements for current products by conducting market research supported by telephone interviews to customers and non-customers.
- Developed and implemented a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Provided leadership for well-defined blogging strategy and established social media and marketing calendar that continued to grow negotiated and prioritized requirements to ensure business timelines were met for corporate website re-design and product development.
- Facilitated implementation of new functionality through training sessions, web demos, and the development of appropriate documentation and user guides.
- Lead initiative for optimizing pay-per-click campaigns maintained paid-search budgets and produced high performing search campaigns.
- Setup and monitored paid search campaigns including keyword research and optimization.
- Daily management of bids and campaign activity to ensure efficient cost-per-click and maximum click-through-rates.
Bachelor Of Arts
Assistant Product Manager Resume
Headline : Self-starter and entrepreneurial Product Manager / New Product Coordinator with experience in the financial, payments, consulting, and technology sectors. Proven contributor with analytical and interpersonal skills in managing products and collaborating across cross-functional teams to support various product initiatives at a global level. Experience in product management, scrum, agile methodology, project management, leadership mentoring, and business strategy.
Skills : Networking, Usability Testing, User Experience Design, User Interface Design, Teamwork, Leadership, Motivation
- Providing business, product and design leadership for select digital products and experiences, with a focus on customer identity, access and entitlements management.
- Developing a deep understanding of our targeted users, their context, goals, and needs.
- Documenting existing customer experience journey maps (CXJM) and create target-state journey maps.
- Providing strategic direction and oversight for user-centered designs (aka user experience research, user experience design, human-centered design, and more).
- Creating minimum viable products and promoting test and learn methodologies for both design and development.
- Partnering with technologists, affiliate banks and lines of business to ensure alignment on product plans and delivery.
- Developing and maintaining the feature and epic backlogs.
- Partnering with the agile product owner to ensure alignment with use case backlogs.
- Providing robust communication across the organization as appropriate.
- Conducting research on competitors and external market trends.
- Evaluating new opportunities, such as Fintech solutions and platforms, including customer engagement capabilities.
- Developing business cases or otherwise gain support for new opportunities.
Bachelors of Science
Product Manager II Resume
Headline : Driven, resourceful Product Manager experienced in the coordination of full-cycle projects in collaboration with cross-functional teams. Demonstrated ability to facilitate multiple new product rollouts, bringing three new software products to market in 2016 while adhering to established budgets and timelines. Proven success delivering customer value by implementing agile strategies designed to streamline processes and facilitate business growth. Adept at managing multiple projects and adjusting to frequent change in variables and project direction throughout. Strong skills communicating with diverse internal teams to effectively guide all phases of short- and long-term projects.
Skills : Visio, Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Rally, Website Maintenance, Multi-Line Phone System, Scheduling, Notary Public, Great Plains, CRM Software
- Owning six major products tied to at cost savings, streamlining operations, and increasing customer satisfaction and retention.
- Overseeing and coordinating the development, beta, and launch of all new software products commissioned.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams on long- and short-term projects coordinating product design, promotion, sales, and customer training.
- Improving underwriting quality and streamlining the sales process for customers by facilitating the launch of value-added products and services.
- Communicating with sales representatives and customers, evaluating industry needs to design solution-based products.
- Analyzing data to identify business impacts resulting from new product rollouts, leveraging findings to provide recommendations for future funding.
- Key accomplishments: defined and brought to market a concierge line of business that provided superior service for at-risk and high volume customers.
- Partnered with multiple firms in the industry to offer a companywide loyalty program.
- Managed the development of homegrown dashboard analytics and reporting portal that is utilized company-wide to manage, prioritize, and monitor operational efficiency at all levels of the organization.
Bachelor Of Science
Product & Project Manager Resume
Summary : Motivated Product & Project Manager with skills in leading cross-functional teams for new product development and sustaining multiple product lines through the product lifecycle. Responsible for product lines for multiple strategic accounts comprising 40% of company revenue. Dedicated to company growth by focusing on ROI for new product developments, maximizing profitability through cost reductions, and market diversification. Expanded to three new target markets with a new product family. Strong communication and leadership skills fostering team development and collaboration.
Skills : Stage-gate Product Development, Product Strategy And Roadmaps, Business Case Development, Data-driven Decision Making, Market Research And Competitive Analysis, Cross-functional Project Management, Technical Product Documentation, Team Leadership And Collaboration
- Collaborated with sales and marketing to define product requirements, business cases, and plan product launches for custom products for strategic accounts.
- Lead cross-functional product development teams from product concept to product release using stage gate release processes.
- Closely tracked project team performance targets including schedule, product cost, expenditures, and project scope and reported on active projects on a weekly basis.
- Defined and implemented cost reduction strategies throughout the product development lifecycle to maximize profitability.
- Developed and maintained marketing collateral including product presentations, case studies and product data sheets for all product families.
- Supported account management including quotes, face-to-face customer meetings, technical product training, and post-sales issues support.
- Wrote white papers and made presentations for industry magazines and trade shows.
- Implemented search engine optimization, increasing website traffic by 20% and web-originated sales leads by 35%.
- Used to manage PCN distributions and approvals, customer change requests, project status tracking, and document libraries.
Bachelor Of Arts
Mobile Product Manager Resume
Summary : Product Manager with extensive experience in the Telecommunications industry and a successful track record of growing revenue and driving out costs. Self-starter able to deliver consistent results through the influence of others at all business levels, skilled leading large cross-functional teams toward common goals, keeping customer experience the focus of all solutions. Broad depth of knowledge including Product Development/Management, Vendor Management, Market Research, Requirements Analysis, Project Management, Competitive Analysis, Pricing Analysis, Financial Planning, and Strategy.
Skills : Product Development, Buying, Sourcing, Vendor Management, Quality Assurance, Brand Development
- Drove $31m in sales from varied product portfolio by developing, implementing and managing specific business plans for each vendor product portfolio.
- Established and maintained a successful relationship with vendor partners through accurate forecasting and detailed inventory management that led to year over year sales increases.
- Developed and implemented strategic plan for assigned vendors, achieving growth, and profitability goals.
- Monitored vendors performance to budget goals making corrective action as required.
- Supported new business development by developing appealing product sales promotions.
- Performed competitive analysis for functionality and cost of other offerings in the market including working with marketing department to provide program literature, collateral material, and market research.
- Analyzed and recommended action items based on product costs, competitive pressures, unit/dollar volume, gross margins, market research, and distribution model.
- Responsible for the coordination with purchasing to amend inventory levels and to support stock rotations/returns.
Master Of Arts
Product Manager Resume
Summary : A Product Manager with over 13 years' experience in multiple areas of the procurement arena, from manual purchase order entry into ERP systems and sourcing contracts to implementing SaaS procurement tools for clients. Constantly looking for more cost-effective and streamlined processes to save money for internal accounts and external clients. Enjoy building relationships with accounts and clients and strive to get the best out of my colleagues to surpass client expectations and goals. Always eager to learn new tools and processes.
Skills : Speaking, Active Listening, Reading Comprehension, Administration And Management, Critical Thinking, Time Management, Writing Judgment And Decision Making, Customer And Personal Service
- Responsible for the production of over forty different products in a growing business.
- Responsible for supervising and training new staff members on their duties and job descriptions.
- Identifying product enhancements that balance a favorable return on investment with customer needs, and then present the business case to company leadership accordingly.
- Staying current on the competitive landscape, maintaining a competitor matrix for ongoing reference.
- Creating product requirements and specifications, and lead regular cross-functional development project meetings from beginning through product rollout and post mortem analysis.
- Coordinating and leading internal training efforts for sales, technical support and any other impacted areas on any new products and existing products as deemed necessary.
- Coordinating product development to conduct design review and to ensure that new features and bug fixes planned for each development cycle agree.
- Participating in design reviews and pre-beta usability testing with current and potential customers.
High School Diploma