Rooms Division Manager Resume
Headline : Over 19 years hospitality experience with 15 of those years in a management role. An energetic hands-on Manager with a proved track record of success of turning distressed situations around with a sense of urgency and resolve. looking to obtain a General Manager position with a progressive company that will utilize experience and offer advancement/ development based upon performance and commitment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Hospitality.
- Participated in the yielding process to manage inventory and optimize hotel profitability.
- Tasked to conduct training and instill a passion for service into the staff's daily interactions with guests.
- Researched and implemented environmentally sound procedures and acquire green products for use at the resort.
- Serviced Standards 2008 and 2009 Initiative co-owner: Help lead a team of hotel managers whose goal was to set a critical path to elevate our service standards and improve the guest's.
- Experienced at the resort in order to achieve a AAA four diamond rating.
- Departmented consistently hit their goals in the areas of labor and departmental spending.
- Participated in the yearly budgeting process.
Bachelor Of Arts In Communication
Jr. Rooms Division Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain a management position In the hospitality Industry In which will be able to use knowledge and experience to contribute to the success and profitability of an organization while keeping challenged and continuing to develop In career dedicated to customer satisfaction and associate satisfaction and profitability.
Skills : Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Publisher, Supervising, Training & Development, Customer Service, Accounts Payable.
- Assisted Reservations, as well as Housekeeping, and Maintenance.
- Solved guest complaints, trained staff members, Acting as Manager on Duty.
- Assisted and overseed renovation projects.
- Provided proper orientation and guided to achieve possible results in all areas.
- Budgeted ADR, Occupancy & RevPar Consistently forecasted within 3% of total revenue for 112 suites Hotel.
- Proved ability to lead and motivated a large team of employees.
- Directed and managed hotel operations to assure optimum performance and continual improvement in guest service, employees, sales/marketing, property appearance and profit/financial control.
Associate Of Arts In Business Administration
Sr. Rooms Division Manager Resume
Objective : Relocating to the Columbus area and looking for a local position within career. feel that would be a great asset to the company in this position.
Skills : Event Management, Retail Management, Project Manager, Marketing Strategy, Hospitality.
- Responsible for the overall success of Rooms Division including; Guest Services, Housekeeping, Laundry, Pool & Beach and Security.
- Reported directly to the Resort & Hotel Operations Manager.
- Managed expenses within approved budget.
- Overseed AAA 4-Diamond inspection, achieved accreditation for 31st consecutive year.
- Achieved $12M GOP with $23M annual turnover in (Rooms).
- Reduced annual average Front Office CPOR to $9.53 and Housekeeping CPOR to $25.72 in 2015.
- Implemented new 'Mentor' training program for Rooms Division.
Associates In Business Economics
Rooms Division Manager I Resume
Objective : Motivated, personable, business professional with a successful 20-year track record in the hospitality field. Talent for quickly mastering new technologies in the hotels property management systems. Achieving outstanding guest service scores to adhere to brand standards. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels.
Skills : Customer Service, Cashiering, Organization, OPERA PMS, Hospitality, Catering, Customer Relations.
- Responsible for the general operation of both Front Office and Housekeeping.
- Ensured all standards are being met.
- Maintained guest satisfaction along with employee satisfaction.
- Controlled productivity. Cost control thorough inventory and purchases.
- Trained of staff members.
- Worked closely with the Engineering department to protect the hotel assets. Daily inspections of guest rooms.
- Attended staff meetings and executive meetings.
Rooms Division Manager II Resume
Summary : Currently living in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Available for employment immediately.
Cost control thorough inventory and purchases, Proven track record for meeting and exceeding customer satisfaction.
Skills : Microsoft, Revenue Management, Budgeting And Forecasting,.
- Owned by the CIRI Alaska Tourism Corporation (CATC), an owner and operator of a booking company promoting custom tour packages with three Alaskan lodges.
- Provided safe Alaskan adventures to glacier and wildlife destinations.
- Managed $7.25M budget for 212 room property.
- Oversawed total of 75 staff across all aspects of front desk, bellman, drivers, housekeeping, janitorial, and laundry departments.
- Implemented and executed strategic revenue management plan that led to 13% increase in GOP.
- Initiated online customer review program which increased Trip Advisor approval ratings by 4%.
- Reduced seasonal labor and expenses by $50K from prior year.
Associate Of Arts In Business
Rooms Division Manager III Resume
Objective : Successful sales and service professional with demonstrated experience in building positive rapport with team members, clients and leadership to support an organization's success. Broad-based experience encompassing project management, analysis, and process improvement. Demonstrated skill in assessing problem areas and recommending solutions, resulting in increased productivity and profitability while reducing expenses.
Skills : dependable, organized, need little to no training, can be a self-starter.
- Responsible for overseeing staff in excess of 300 within 5 departments.
- Raised JD Powers' scores to 98th percentile in the rooms departments within first 3 months.
- Regained lost 4-Star rating for overall hotel experience.
- Ensured company philosophies and hotel Gold Standards were at the forefront of the guest experience.
- Developed and implemented front office training program that was used worldwide within the Ritz-Carlton organization.
- Utilized interactive team development processes to train staff and achieve customer service goals.
- Facilitated team-building exercises and communication enhancements promoting staff service goals and rewards program.
Rooms Division Manager/Assistant Resume
Headline : To obtain a challenging and rewarding job that will utilize skills and knowledge and expand upon them. have strong communications skills and people skills. work hard to provide excellent leadership skills and creating a positive and energetic work force with a team base.
Skills : Opera, Holidex, IHG Perform, Microsoft Office.
- Managed front desk, reservations, housekeeping and laundry.
- Responsible for front desk operations, staffing and scheduling off all departments related to.
- Breakfast and dining facilities as well.
- Helped set up and coordinate group functions with room lists, and assignments.
- Worked closely with sales and marketing as well.
- Worked with spread sheets on budgets and forecasting.
- Held training sessions for staffing through out the year for reservations, laundry, housekeeping and package deals.
Criminal Justice/Psychology And Business
Associate Rooms Division Manager Resume
Objective : Seek a position in hospitality where can utilize all expierence.
Overseed night audit function and preparation of daily financial reports.
Skills : Computer/Intetnet, Typing/Word Processing, Customer Service.
- Maintained procedures for security of monies, credit and financial transaction, guest security and inventory control Direct day-today staffing requirements, plan and assign work and establish performance and development goals for team members.
- Provided mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to help manage conflict and improve team member performance Educate and train team members in compliance with brand standards, service behaviors and governmental regulations.
- Ensured staff has the tools, training and equipment to carry out job duties.
- Ensured front office staff provide guest with prompt service, professional attention and personal recognition.
- Conducted routine inspections of the front office and public areas and take immediate actions to correct any deficiencies.
- Managed the quality of housekeeping and laundry services.
- Scheduled routine inspections of all guest rooms and public areas to ensure furnishings, rooms, equipment, linens, public restrooms, lobby, etc.
Assistant Rooms Division Manager I Resume
Objective : Dedicated customer service manager with 8+ years of experience; consistently achieving record-high customer satisfaction rankings, improvements to the bottom line and turnaround of underperforming operations. Respected builder and leader of customer-focused teams; able to instill a shared, enthusiastic commitment to customer service as a key driver of company goal attainment.
Skills : Hardware: Server Platforms, Compaq, Dell Desktops.
- Promoted from Front Office manager to Rooms Division Manager (5/2009) Supervised and evaluated department managers.
- Communicated with monthly staff meetings.
- Achieved excellent guest services Hired, trained, evaluated and dismissed department personnel.
- Maintained an efficient system of communication between the front office and other departments, with particular regard to guest's arrivals and departures and requests Reviewed and responded to all guest comment cards or complaints related to the hotel.
- Assured that purchasing procedures were followed Reviewed all material requisitions as received by department managers before approving.
- Approved and coded any rooms division invoices daily.
- Monitored daily labor costs, reporting and controls with managers.
Bachelors Of Science In Information Technology
Rooms Division Manager Resume
Headline : Obtain a position with a progressive company with opportunities for growth, while utilizing experience, knowledge, and expertise in sales and operations.
Skills : Mictosoft office, Outlook, Adp timesaver, payroll software, M3 accounting software.
- Developed, recommended, implemented and managed the room division's annual budget of over $1 Million dollars.
- Created, implemented Emergency Organization Procedures and Training Manual.
- Revamped the Linen Inventory Control procedures and retrained the reservation staff on closing the sell, which produced a 20% increase in reservations made.
- Established new Front Office procedures, which lead to an increase of 15% in average daily rates for all walk-in reservations.
- Reviewed P&L statement monthly in order to correct problems, assure spending was in line and plan for future business.
- Developed programs to keep employee morale high and reduce employee turnover.
- Reviewed sales solicitation activities, room night productivity and group room rates with Sales team.
Certification In CHA