Sales Support Manager Resume
Summary : Seeking employment as a Medical Assistant/Receptionist at a high paced office that will utilize my extensive skills in customer relations. Offering relevant education and strong knowledge of patient care, clerical skills and organizational techniques to maximize the efficiency of the facility.
Skills : Can type 45 to 50 wpm.
- Provides customer service by acknowledging the customer, identifying customer needs, assisting with purchasing decisions, locating merchandise, resolving customer issues, and promoting products and services, while maintaining a safe shopping environment.
- Maintains merchandise presentation by stocking and rotating merchandise, removing damaged or out-of-date good, setting up, cleaning, and organizing product displays, signing and pricing merchandise appropriately, and securing fragile and high-shrink merchandise.
- Maintains area of responsibility in accordance with company policies and procedures by properly handling claims and returns, zoning the area, arranging and organizing merchandise/supplies, identifying shrink and damages, and ensuring a safe work environment.
- Supervises associates in the area of responsibility by assigning duties, communicating goals, providing feedback and following-up, monitoring performance, teaching and supporting company policies and procedures, ensuring compliance, and participating in the hiring, promotion, coaching, teaching, and evaluation of associate.
- Drives the achievement of financial goals by managing customer inventory flow process and SWAS planning.
- Receives and stocks merchandise throughout the facility and organizes and maintains the backroom by following company safety, cleaning, and operating procedures, utilizing equipment appropriately, setting up displays, maintaining modular integrity, receiving, sorting, staging, and delivering merchandise, and completing paperwork, logs, and other required documentation.
- Maintains inventory accuracy for the facility by binning and picking merchandise utilizing the inventory management system, completing bin audits, working inventory exceptions, and correcting shelf capacities.
BS In Management
IT Support Manager Resume
Summary : A position as a manager or supervisor that will utilize all my knowledge and experience in the retail industry. Experience in directly supervising sales workers in a retail establishment or department, including management functions such as organizing, setting goals, and creating a sense of urgency.
Skills : Employee Relations, Inventory, Management, Training, Team Building, Assembly.
- Hired and cross-trained 35 youths ranging from 17 to 23-years of age, provided special care and education in real-life settings, and qualified youths for community outreach support experiences.
- Created and taught parenting classes for single, and dual-income parents, and families with special needs, provided instruction on parenting behavior and child development strategies, strengthened parenting and coping skills and facilitated the positive relationship and life outcomes.
- Hosted childcare parent events, promoted relationship building, and networking concepts fostered an interactive parent support system, and increased parent stability, income, job potential, and life quality.
- Trained, mentored, developed, and positioned students for medical school, special education teaching, and group home leadership employment opportunities.
- Developed and submitted schedules and billable hourly reports to senior leaders, and assured billing accuracy and integrity.
- Taught behavioral training strategy, increased personal care assistant competency, and improved vulnerable children recreational and interaction quality and community perception.
- Utilized situational leadership strategies, attracted and trained new talent, aligned employee and organizational vision, and increased talent retention levels.
Certification In Education
Online Support Manager Resume
Objective : Work in an environment that challenges me to continue learning, at the same time is able to help & learn as much as I can from my co-workers. bring and receive as much knowledge as I possibly can with my employer to advance the company and myself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Forklift Operator, Retail Management, Customer Service, Asset Management, Inventory Management, Computer Literate.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Coordinate & manage between 4-9 Associates daily for inventory services, gathering records for incoming inventory from trucks, unloading merchandise from trucks, merchandise to be stocked to floor/backroom, always stress the importance of safety among peers, review incoming high shrink merchandise, etc.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software to a salaried member of management.
- Set goals and deadlines for receiving & stocking merchandise of the backroom & sales floor.
- Selecting persons, keep constant surveillance, and apprehending shoplifters once walking past the last point of sale.
- Preparing detailed statements, videos, pictures, and other documents to local authorities for prosecution and evidence files.
- Using CCTV to monitor customers and associates for theft, safety, and proper operations throughout the store.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Support Manager Resume
Objective : Experience in an office setting as well as a customer service and management in a retail setting. Enjoy working with others and do what I can to ensure client or customer satisfaction. Detail oriented and can effectively multi-task in challenging situations.
Skills : Schedule Management, Powered Lifting Equipment, Word.
- Managing all hourly associates and supervisors as direct reports by training new associates, establishing and maintaining performance standards goals, adjusting schedules to meet store needs, coaching and evaluating associates, delegating tasks and educating associates in workplace safety standards and regulations as well as company policies and ethics guidelines.
- Meeting and exceeding customer needs by handling complaints, issuing hunting and fishing licenses, mixing paint, making copies of keys, practicing excellent customer service and educating associates on customer service techniques.
- Ensuring the effective and timely execution of various critical processes including the unloading of general merchandise and perishable food trucks, stocking of freight and critical picks and total store zoning.
- Ensuring and facilitating the availability of bakery and deli foods during critical business hours.
- Maintaining sufficient associate coverage in critical areas throughout the day.
- Working with management and associates to identify sources of shrink and to implement solutions to reduce shrink.
- Boosting sales by working with department managers to ensure the availability of key products throughout the day and in the effective merchandising of their departments.
Team Support Manager Resume
Headline : Over 18 years of experience, including as a Support Manager, as a Department Manager and as a Stocker in industries including Retail.
Skills : Leadership Skills, Cash Handling, Cash Handling, Cash Management, Communication Skills, Customer Service, Customer Service, Inventory Management, Inventory Management, Problem Solving, Health And Safety.
- In charge of inventory management and control, and the ordering of merchandise and supplies for the store.
- Responsible to check store orders for the correctness and carry out receiving procedures according to the system.
- Ensured that both merchandise and supplies are accurately down-stacked according to departments and are systematically stored in the backroom or pulled to the sales-floor using either an electric or a manual pallet jack.
- Carried out regular stock control and, with the use of the hand-held device, systematically pulled items from backroom storage bins for replenishment on the sales floor, ensuring rotation method is followed, whereby first-come, first released is observed.
- Regularly checked for and remove outdated and damaged items from storage and sales floor whilst ensuring that they were properly disposed-off in accordance with company policy and state regulation or directed to the appropriate department.
- Liaised (on daily basis) with suppliers and vendors, ensuring that the company's equal opportunities and anti-discrimination policies were respected and promoted.
- Carried out the training of new staff and directly supervised 12 associates and conducted staff evaluation.
Jr. Support Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging position in a strong company that strives for a productive, team work environment where I can utilize my skills to benefit the organization and solve business issues.
Skills : Keywords Leadership, Project Management, Analysis,.
- Consolidated four decentralized, informal support operations into one centralized operation providing a single point of contact for any business, software, hardware, or network issue.
- Eliminated 30% of support calls by identifying issues common to multiple functional areas.
- Created new support metrics and issue reporting by selecting, justifying, installing, administering, and providing training for the HEAT Help Desk software system.
- Initiated new employee training on the most frequently reported support issues.
- Once training was instituted, calls in several support categories dropped by 60%.
- Took over support on short notice of switch and a voicemail system which were critical to the company's Call Center operation for its customers.
- Self trained on the system, completed all needed modifications to user menus and internal call distribution, provided metrics, and ensured uptime on the switch.
- Disaster Recovery Coordinator Analyzed all departments and provided company-wide Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning, testing, and documentation.
Operations Support manager Resume
Summary : Hardworking, highly motivated and dependable Assistant Store Manager versed in all aspects of opening and closing of store, scheduling associates to insure appropriate coverage, delegating job duties and motivating employees as needed.
Skills : Inventory Management, Problem solving, Leadership, Delegating, Planing.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Compare disputed merchandise with original requisitions and information from invoices and prepare invoices for returned goods.
- Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records, or issue service discontinuance orders, using computers.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in-person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions, are taken.
- Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess the validity of complaints and to determine possible causes, such as extreme weather conditions that could increase utility bills.
- Recommend improvements in products, packaging, shipping, service, or billing methods and procedures to prevent future problems.
Commercial Support Manager Resume
Objective : To secure a dynamic position within an organization that will provide new challenges and opportunities for ongoing growth in a progressive office environment while utilizing my skill set.
Skills : Certified Locksmith, certified ship fitter, Welding, burning torch.
- Answers incoming phone calls into service-related inquiries to troubleshoot malfunctions of network hardware and software applications, telephones and security systems and assign based on service needed to resolve operational issues and restore services.
- Documents, tracks and monitors problems to ensure resolution in a timely manner and tasks are set to the appropriate priority levels.
- Maintains in-depth customer management to acquire and retain customers and increase customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining network operations and software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends, concepts, practices and procedures and potential impact on the business.
- Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors, etc.to provide technical assistance and support.
- Reviews customer alerts and follows up with customers to inquire if action is needed.
Area Support Manager Resume
Summary : An extremely versatile engineering professional with wide ranging experiences covering SQL queries, extraction, manipulation, Database administration, Client - Server Application Support, Financial Reporting, Customer Support, Project Management, Hardware Design and Manufacturing.
Skills : Microsoft Office Products, Adobe Design Productions, Gmail Administrator.
- Responsible for the introduction and day to day running of an in-house client-server Business Information System running on Sybase 10 Server.
- Responsible for the provision of support and training to over 1500 users.
- Responsible for financial database interfacing and extracting month-end customer invoicing data.
- Implemented commercially available client/server software and in-house developed workflow software to consolidate the requirements of Forecasting, Project Management, Time Recording, Invoicing and Management Reporting.
- Successful acceptance testing and deployment of 6 major functional software upgrades and numerous minor fault fixing revisions.
- Provided user support, training and day to day database administration to over 1500 users.
- Assisted by a staff of 2, and Liaison with outside software vendors for fault resolution.
- Developed training material for project scheduling software.
Bachelor Of Engineering
Customer Support Manager Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented Sales and Customer Service Professional who excels at uncovering customer needs, finding solutions and handling objections. Organized, motivated and hardworking team player with proficiency in Microsoft Works.
Skills : Microfsoft Office, SMART, Typing, Training.
- Organize freight and manpower; organize associates in the logistics department to ensure operations are run as effectively, efficiently and as safely as possible, maximizing time and profitability.
- Working through personnel issues; training new recruits; interviewing new applicants.
- Directly interface with customers to process orders, troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Continuously plan, supervise, evaluate hourly Associates, operations, merchandise, and financial areas within the store.
- Understand, effectively follow, and enforce all company procedures, company policies, and laws regarding the supervision of hourly associates, the sales of all restricted items, and the use of chemicals.
- Mentor, teach, assign duties, recognize, supervise, and communicate with hourly associates correctly and efficiently.
- Resolve customer and associate concerns and demonstrate good customer service.
Masters Of Business
Assistant Support Manager Resume
Summary : To pursue a challenging position which will allow me to utilize my skills allowing me to grow within your agency.
Skills : Working well alone or with team. Leadership and management and supervisor experience. Power Lifting Equipment certified.
- Handling and organizing all materials to minimize damage, safely and neatly maintaining storage areas, entry and exit points, and all high traffic avenues of the facilities to allow for unobstructed safe passage.
- While using back braces to safely pull orders, keeping area detailed and safe.
- Stripped/ scrubbed and wax floors managed 3rd shift maintenance/ breaks and lunches for other departments.
- Stocked and unloaded freights, security, assigned job duties, Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) certified.
- Received, stored and issued equipment, material, supplies, or tools, and compile stock records in the backroom.
- Counted incoming material to verify receipt of items on requisition or invoices.
- Compiled reports on the use of stock handling equipment, adjustments of inventory counts and stock records, damage, or shelf life to stock, location changes, and denial of shipments.
- Filled orders or issued supplies from stock.
Associate Support Manager Resume
Headline : Management professional with over twenty years of retail experience, versed in all aspects of running a high-end store, skilled at problem solving, customer service and executing high priority tasks in a timely manner. Highlights Retail inventory management Store operations skills Accurate cash handling Conflict resolution skills Store opening and closing procedures Team-oriented Multi-tasking ability Reliable.
Skills : Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Review and supervise team incorrect software data entry and billing submissions.
- Organize staff support with consumers for regular scheduled sessions, as well as additional needed support of individuals.
- Respond and coordinate staffing for emergency needs of individuals on caseload quickly and efficiently while ensuring no dramatic drop in their quality of life.
- Organize and facilitate annual meetings with individuals and their team to identify needs requiring support by Abilities Network staff.
- Supervise and communicate with the consumer's team to maximize the efficiency of received supports.
- Prepare and record all documentation to comply with the Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA) and Abilities Network timeframe, regulations, and standards.
- Create budgeting tools on a monthly basis to ensure that the cost-to-funding ratio maximizes business income.
Certificate In Visual Arts
Support Manager Resume
Objective : Over 6+ years of retail experience of using the cash register, customer service, using business specified programs. Business courses in high school. Experience training new and old associates. Management experience. Ability to connect to customers on a work and personal level.
Skills : Management, Connecting To Customers On A Work And Personal Level, Training Old And New Employees, Able To Talk, Discuss, And Train In Front Of Employees And Large Crowds. Running A Small Cake Decorating And Pastry Business.
- Running and maintaining any and all departments when the store manager and assistant store manager are not in store.
- Making sure customers needs and questions are taken care of and handling any customer issues.
- Helping out other parts of the store when the need is, for example, covering breaks, experience selling and promoting services.
- Opening and closing the entire store multiple days of the week.
- Inventory experience placing orders, promoting sales, and reducing losses.
- Financial experience balancing the cash draws, making deposits, getting change for the day and weekend.
- Coaching and training experience training customer advisors, cashiers, and department leaders, and managers.
- Making sure the store is ready and maintaining standards for the next day.