Hardware Design Engineer Resume
Objective : Over 7 years of hands-on experience working in all phases of Electrical Engineering and VLSI development life cycle that includes Requirements Study, Analysis, Design, Verification and Testing for various Engineering Services and Solutions. Handled technology based products to Drilling, Audio, Medical & laboratory equipment's, Defense, Space, Atomic Energy service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Engineering, Electronics.
- Grabs Design Specifications.
- Develops hardware requirements, Prepares documentation.
- Selects of components based on careful study of component datasheets and design requirements.
- Procures of components in timely manner.
- Organizes, leads, and participates in Design Reviews and meetings for design release.
- Designs Board Schematics Using OrCAD.
- Verifies of Layout files using Mentor Graphics Power PCB tool.
Sr. Hardware Design Engineer Resume
Summary : Primary purpose of this Hardware Design Engineer position is to provide mission data (MD) design, generations, and test expertise to ensure the Air Warfare Center's 53d Electronic Warfare Group (EWG) mission in support of MD rapid reprogramming, operational testing, Combat Air force (CAF) technical advisors and program management is accomplished.
Skills : FPGA, Control Systems, SoC.
- Involved with every stage of embedded system design and implementation, from concept to final release.
- Adapted existing designs to new purposes, integrating into novel designs.
- Collaborated with outside engineering teams for product development and manufacturing.
- Maintained and supported legacy products as both as Tier-2 technical support and by implementing bug fixes.
- Selected Projects EmFuse - Color Printing and Embossing System Overview: Redesign of an existing production-level braille embosser to interface with an Okidata laser printer for a professional ink-and-braille printing system.
- Collaborated on firmware architecture and implementation; characterized performance; performed code maintenance; product support and on-site troubleshooting.
- Created documentations used for technical standard order (TSO) submittal.
Jr. Hardware Design Engineer Resume
Objective : Use skills and knowledge on R&D or Manufacture areas to contribute to the growth of the company where lend services and achieve professional development.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Responsible of Developments of New PCBs (Menthor Graphics Tools).
- Responsible of build a new EMC check sheet.
- Responsible for gathering our differents PCB design check sheets to standardize our process.
- Responsible to develop new Suppliers.
- Responsible for Implementation of improvements at PCB.
- Coordinates the analysis & evaluation of PCB operation.
- Responsible of Traces Current calculation.
- Responsible for Components derating.
- Coordinates the Bill of Materials (BOM) creation.
Hardware Design Engineer I Resume
Objective : Extensive experience in board level hardware design and development, from concept to manufacturing and product release. Dedicated, team player, with strong interpersonal skills; providing high quality, robust, and thorough work. Detailed experience with different FPGA and CPLD cell architectures; and design to obtain maximum or optimum circuit performance at lowest cost.
Skills : Matlab, Eagle, Altium, Crossworks, Atollic TrueStudio, Visual C++.
- Designed and developed FPGA interface and synchronization for 6-VF to DSL multiplexer board.
- Designed and developed framer, synchronization, FIFO, CRC-32, and CODEC interface in FPGA; with two phase- locked-loops on Local and Remote VF+ISDN multiplexer boards.
- Wrote FPGA design and test specifications.
- Designed synchronization, jitter absorption elastic store, BCH Error Correction Encoder, and distributed frame grabber in FPGAs for Dual DDS to OCUDP interface card.
- Wrote test vectors to convert FPGAs to ASICS.
- Designed, developed, and converted FPGAs to ASICs for Dual DDS to Data Port interface and VF+56K data multiplexer cards.
- Wrote design & test plan specifications; and manual test vectors for maximum fault coverage.
- Designed, developed, and converted FPGA to ASIC data buffer, synchronizer, basic framer, super-framer, CRC-4, CRC-13, and scrambler/descrambler for 4-VF to DSL channel multiplexer card.
- Wrote manual test vectors.
Hardware Design Engineer II Resume
Headline : Masters of Science in Telecommunications and Computer Networking Great experience in microcontroller board design Extensive theoretical and practical knowledge in Electronic Hardware Design - Digital and analogue techniques design - Microprocessors, micro and peripheral controllers, memories, PLD/FPGA, power supplies, op-amplifier - Circuit design, Schematic design, PCB layout, testing and troubleshooting, VHDL/Verilog, C/C+ and Assembler coding.
Skills : Engineering, Engineering, Hardware Test.
- Designed baseband mobile platform boards for evaluation and verification of digital ASICs.
- Designed development system boards using ARM9 and ARM15-based processors, Marvell MMP3 and Texas Instruments OMAP4 and OMAP5 devices.
- Performed design entry using Zuken System Designer, board layout using Zuken Board Designer and Signal/Power Integrity simulation Using Sigrity POWER SI and POWER DC.
- Collaborated with multi-site teams to define product features for designs requiring fast time-to-market releases and first-time board success.
- Successfully designed 3 boards and brought into manufacturing an OMAP5 board with first-time bring-up success, resulting in schedule improvement and reduced board-spins.
- Performed Signal Integrity analysis using Sigrity POWER SI to validate high-speed interfaces prior to PCB manufacture.
- Created engineering change orders (eco) and other required documents for component changes.
Hardware Design Engineer III Resume
Summary : Skilled Senior Electrical Engineer with more than twenty (20) years of work experience both in local and overseas multi-national management and construction teams in senior supervisory positions, project management, QA/QC inspections in electrical engineering with a strong background in designing with AutoCad and testing.
Skills : AutoCAD, Microsoft PowerPoint, Semiconductor Process System.
- Responsible for Instrumentation and controls, siemens systems design for gas and steam turbines for electrical power plants.
- Rendered technical drawings and electrical systems specifications that exceeded company standards.
- Monitored the manufacture of electrical devices and operations to ensure compliance with safety protocols.
- Collaborated successfully with cross-functional development teams to design and manufacture new products.
- Monitored installation and operations to consistently meet rigorous customer requirements.
- Performed in-depth electrical acceptance testing of completed hardware, including continuity and high potential isolation testing.
- Performed evaluation and design of DCS systems for new and retrofit installation to include: I/O list evaluation.I&C field equipment evaluation. Bus topologies.
Asst. Hardware Design Engineer Resume
Objective : Develops data and metrics to characterize and interpret the performance of autonomous vehicles system, and of organization.
Skills : Management, Designing.
- Dives into data to understand underlying system dynamics and answer questions about system performance.
- Creates data and metrics when they do not exist.
- Takes abstract performance concepts and distill them into working definitions that can be incorporated into metrics acquisition.
- Develops tools to automate that data collection.
- Identifies, assesses, prioritizes, and pitch improvement opportunities with a particular focus on opportunities at the boundaries between components and teams.
- Leverages and contributes to simulation tools and scenarios to define and expand autonomous vehicle and fleet capabilities.
- Contributes in a variety of areas (product, process, tools, operations) that most directly contribute to the Hyundai-Aptiv Autonomous Driving Joint Venture priorities and future success
Associate Hardware Design Engineer Resume
Headline : To acquire an Electrical Engineering position involving application of Analog and Digital Electronics, Electronic Communication, Control Systems, Microprocessor, Power Supply ,Power Systems, Electro mechanics, Power Supply, RF Communication, Engine control system, Fuel control system, AC & DC Motor, Alternator and Generator, Instrumentation, ATE, Power Electronics, Analog and Digital Simulation, Integration and Test, System Integration ,Avionic system. Medical Electrical system, Hybrid, fuel cell.
Skills : Electronics Hardware Circuit Diagram, Cadence, Simulink, Matlab, C/C++, Visual Basics, Labview.
- Functions as a technical expert and advisor to management and maintenance technicians in the programming, MD design, maintenance, operation, and testing related to EW systems.
- Performs activities in support of EW system operational test and evaluation, Force Development Evaluation (FDE), Foreign Material Exploitations (FME) and special project testing.
- Performs equipment specialist duties in support of advanced airborne computer systems and hardware/software applications/design for EW equipment or devices.
- Recommends design and reprogramming changes to EW systems and provides independent threat review for mission data implementation.
- Assists with design and selection of components for implementing field and controlled environment experiments related to sensors, data collection, and related programming/software including programming data loggers, and managing and administrating Linux OS. These duties include computer and data transfer, storage, and backup needs for design of such systems.
- Assists in the installation, repair, and management of data collection equipment, both remote and wired.
- Diagnoses and repairs electronic instruments used to monitor and record a variety of environmental conditions.
- Tests new electronic equipment/instruments for application in a variety of field locations. Evaluate experiment protocol, select and calibrate sensors as needed.
- Makes recommendations for alteration, upgrades, and replacement of hardware components.
Lead Hardware Design Engineer Resume
Summary : Self driven electrical engineer with over three years of experience in printed circuit board design and verification. Project lead with success meeting key milestones and objectives.
Skills : PCB Design, Cadence, Microsoft Excel, Verification, Verilog, Oscilloscope, Bill Of Materials, Git, Subversion.
- Designed and verified server mother boards and system boards.
- Performed part selection, schematic capture - using Cadence, stack-up development, circuit design, layout direction, BOM maintenance, bring-up, debug, and manufacturer troubleshooting.
- Designed and verified server power-sequencing CPLDs - using Verilog.
- Provided material for Intel customer reference documentation collateral releases.
- Debugged and root caused platform sightings.
- Performed schematic and layout reviews for boards with high speed (GHz) digital buses and many voltage regulators.
- Worked with both internal teams in North America, Europe, and Asia and with an external ODC overseas.
- Drove product requirements document closure and performed implementation of hardware requirements.
Hardware Design Engineer Resume
Objective : Hardware Design Engineer position will partner with Network Engineers to support, maintain and implement technologies including new construction design and buildouts, endpoint connectivity, routing, switching, optimization, lifecycle management and monitoring of services. The position will also support cross-functional initiatives and monitoring activities with the Data Center & Cloud Services team.
Skills : Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving abilities.
- Instructs others, including graduate students, in the procedures to operate, maintain, and program automated data acquisition equipment.
- Plans and coordinates the purchase of data acquisition, computer upgrades including hardware and software upgrades for Linux OS, and related equipment.
- Provides backup to IT staff and other core department needs, including the backup of field experiments data for future use.
- Investigates possible and potential outages within the network; troubleshoot issues to resolution.
- Assists in the development of company-wide best practices.
- Researches networking enhancements and make recommendations.
- Assists in the review of new and ongoing networking needs.