Photo Lab Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain a long term position where will be able to utilize skills while working in a highly stimulating work environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Gardening, Landscaping, Photoshop.
- Certified Kodak and Fuji photo lab specialist.
- Responsible for maintaining lab equipment and inventory.
- Supervised other photo lab technicians and their work.
- Created weekly staff schedules.
- Pre-edited and edited images as needed.
- Processed photographs by re-sizing and retouching them.
- Worked with clients to decipher project needs.
Associate Of Science
Sr. Photo Lab Manager Resume
Headline : Obtain a position where can utilize creative, marketing and people skills in an environment that will promote professional growth as well as the growth of the company. Committed to excellence.
Skills : Word, Excel, Written And Verbal Communication, Powerpoint, Billing, Inventory And Etc.
- Provided information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Monitored and reviewed information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
- Established and maintained interpersonal relationships with others, and maintained them over time.
- Inspected equipment, structured, or materials to identified the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
- Analyzed information and evaluated results to choose the best solution and solved problems.
- Developed specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplished work.
- Kept up-to-date technically and applied new knowledge to job.
- Worked directly with the public.
Jr. Photo Lab Manager Resume
Objective : Secretarial or clerical opportunities for utilizing communications, customer service, managerial and office skills, Oversaw daily photo developing, machine upkeep and maintenance, and the lab's 2 associates.
Skills : Fundraising, Graphic Design.
- Greeted customers and assisting them with their questions.
- Received, checked-in, priced and stocked merchandise.
- Ensured a safe and cleaned work environment; dusted, vacuuming, cleaned glass and windows, emptying trash cans.
- Produced standard and larged format prints including canvas wraps.
- Repaired and operated all photofinishing equipment.
- Used Adobe photoshop to adjust, alter and restore images for printing and archiving.
- Responsible for inventory and ordering supplies for daily operations.
Photo Lab Manager III Resume
Objective : Seeking a secure, fulfilling position with a strong and reputable company. In the customer service, technical support of training industry. Where can start and work way up to the managerial, supervisory, Team Leader or Trainer role.
Skills : Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Open Office.
- Maintained EE on all QA's.
- Provided accurate complete up to date Medicare information and costs.
- Responsible for the hiring, reprimanding or termination of employees.
- Recognized for meeting and exceeding sales goals and staying under budget.
- Managed employees, printed of customer photographs, provided customer service, maintained photo equipment.
- Worked with the genearl public.
- Able to be flexible in your schedule with possible extended hours, which may or may not include overtime hours in peak seasons.
Photo Lab Manager II Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in customer service that will utilize interpersonal skills. Proficient at a variety of skills. Able to adapt easily to several different environments. a very open personality that allows mean to interact with personality types. Skilled in many different job rolls.
Skills : Office Management, Dental Assisting, Bakery/deli, Photo Lab Manager, Child Care Teacher, Private Nanny.
- Checked sales every morning.
- Filed our paper work in the correct slot.
- Used process and fix machines.
- Experienced in offshore fishing operations and collection of live fish.
- Experienced conducting field work at sea, sometimes under physically demanding conditions.
- Experienced in microscope skills and knowledge of image analysis methods.
- Able to work accurately with close attention to detail.
Photo Lab Manager I Resume
Summary : Dedicated and motivated to maintaining customer satisfaction and contributing to the success of the company. Work to secure client satisfaction and loyalty. Detail-oriented and organized, and highly effective at handling confidential information.
Skills : type 35-40wpm,fax,copier,calculator,excel, outlook, access.
- Included assisting customers by ringing up their groceries and bagging if needed.
- Processed customer transactions accurately in a professional manner.
- Helped to ensure customer satisfaction by making sure the cashiers and baggers had what was needed to give the customers quality service.
- Responsible for overseeing the cashiers and baggers on the front-end.
- Assisted in the office as needed with cashier loans and pick-ups, bank deposits, and balancing cashier drawers at the end of their shifts.
- Scheduled and supervised the photo lab staff.
- Responsible for inventory, ordering, and stocking lab supplies.
High School Diploma
Assistant Photo Lab Manager Resume
Headline : Experienced Branch Manager equipped with experience in retail management and sales. Employs excellent leadership skills and multi-tasking strengths. Adept at problem solving, customer service, hiring and training hardworking, quality staff. Hardworking retail manager versed in all aspects of running a store, including opening and closing procedures, banking, merchandising and recruiting.
Skills : Commercial Vehicle Operation, Catering Chef, Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Call Center, Event Coordination.
- Answered customers' questions and addressed problems and complaints in person and via phone.
- Opened and closed the store, which included counting cash drawers and making bank deposits.
- Helped customers select products that best fit their personal needs.
- Offered exceptional customer service to differentiate and promote the company brand.
- Oversaw all daily operations of Photo Lab.
- Balanced the needs of multiple customers simultaneously in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Offered direction and gave constructive feedback to motivate team members.
Associate Photo Lab Manager Resume
Headline : To obtain long term employment with a well established organization where may fully utilize skills and abilities.
Skills : Forklift, Inventory Management, Computer: Word, Excel, Access, Retail, Display, Marketing And Customer Service.
- Assigned, prioritized, and followed up on tasks to Photo Lab employees, while providing direction and feedback.
- Ensured the Photo Lab and all employees who process film follow Federal and State laws and OSHA regulations.
- Oversaw and operated all equipment, kiosks and technologies associated with the Photo Lab.
- Ensured employees are following all Loss Prevention policies to minimize Shrink in the Photo Lab, and react to all signs of internal and external theft.
- Coordinated and tracked Training and Certification of all Photo Lab employees.
- Scheduled, performed and monitored all daily, weekly, monthly equipment maintenance activities to minimize machine malfunctions and downtime.
- Prevented all photo markdowns from exceeding to the established minimum standard by identifying opportunities and developing improvement plans as necessary.
- Communicated and worked effectively with the Store Team, Regional Category Specialist and District Manager.
Associate In Applied Science
Assistant Photo Lab Manager I Resume
Objective : Experience in collecting and analyzing fecundity data of rockfishes using both microscopic and image-based methods, Must be able to work on a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
Skills : Supervisor, Photo Lab, Customer Service, Cash Handling.
- Helped customers with products and services. Able to learn a new skill.
- Increased customer base by implementing contests and coupons Produced high volume photographs for multiple stores Maintained multiple machines.
- Built and maintained effective relationships with peers and upper management.
- Preformed hiring, training, supervising and scheduling of hourly employees.
- Supervised maintenance and preformed repairs of equipment.
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team and exercise flexibility, initiative, and good judgment.
- Experienced in training students and lab personnel.
Diploma In Normal
Photo Lab Manager Resume
Summary : To seek a position of employment that has opportunities for growth and success. sold photo business to move with wife, a career naval person (now retired) We were transferred to various locations, which accounts for various jobs in different locations.
Skills : Customer Service, Administrative Assistant, Microsoft Office.
- Operations Managed and maintained one hour photo lab.
- Performed all required weekly maintenance of mini lab equipment.
- Responsible for teaching photo lab manager certification classes for district.
- Certified as a Certified Photographic Consultant.
- Responsible for employee productivity and coordinating their activities.
- Developed and posted work schedules on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for training new employees.
BS In Photography