IT Administrator Resume
Objective : Jack of all Trades with a creative mindset and a drive to succeed. Skilled welder, craftsman, designer, mechanic and IT asset with a background in construction, cabling, implementation, network administration and end-user support. Seeking a career with the opportunity to grow and continue to develop professionally. Qualifications and Skillset Network cabling and termination Experience with VOIP and related hardware Extensive experience with all Windows Experience with analog and digital phone sys- I can handle most anything that is thrown my way.
Skills : Computer Skills, It Service Management, Network Management, Network Administration, Computer Hardware.
- Supported and maintained all company data and technological infrastructure for both international and nationwide locations.
- Upgraded, repaired and configured computers, application software, servers, and various other peripherals.
- Provided end-user and remote support and technical assistance for server and client computers, enterprise applications, telecommunication systems, network components, etc.
- Conducted monthly server maintenance and applied updates and patches.
- Maintained entire telecommunications environment: terminal and port infrastructure and configuration, created and maintained user phone and voicemail accounts, analog modem accounts, and multi-option callers menus for corporate surveys, hotlines, and bulletin lines.
- Designed and diagrammed an optimized internal voicemail directory structure utilizing minimal network resources.
- Developed company training manuals for technical processes involving setup, configuration and usage of various software applications and hardware, system, and network components that aid end users and other IT department staff members.
BS In Computers
IT Administrator/Assistant IT Manager Resume
Objective : Recent college graduate with network administration knowledge, including back-up, security management, web-design, applications support, and e-mail systems.
Skills : Web Design, Networking, Computer Repair.
- Completely updated and redesigned user experience for company website.
- Conceptualized, planned and executed original designs for a wide range of web site properties.
- Used site analytics and metrics to define and monitor success.
- Implemented and maintained firewalls, series switches, and security appliances.
- Maintained and monitored the server room, the wireless network, and other server infrastructure.
- Advised team members on technical issues and career development.
- Delivered on-site IT and AV technical support.
- Resolved computer hardware and software, printing, installations, word processing, e-mail and operating systems.
Associate Of Science
IT Administrator/Database Resume
Summary : 15 years work experience in Information Technology. Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills. Experienced in SQL, Database Objects and Excel Detail-oriented, accurate, and dependable, with an uncompromising work ethic. Skill Matrix:.
Skills : Networking: LAN, TCP/IP, DHCP, and DNS. Cisco Unified.
- Provided EHS/PM software, hardware and network support for local offices.
- Ran reports using Business Objects and Excel.
- Work with providers and clinical staff daily to customize EHS parameters and System.
- Manage all security and user administration functions to conform with HIPPA.
- Worked with EHS vendor Greenway to troubleshoot issues, bugs, enhancements and run upgrades.
- Mapped internal order codes with lab vendor codes, reconciled missing orders.
- Managed ESI phone network, reprogrammed keys, adjusted call tree, printed new templates.
BS In Psychology
IT Administrator (Contract) Resume
Summary : Successful IT and technical support experience with an affinity for meeting challenging goals of a business. Solid understanding of business networks, including: server installation, configuration, network, as well as desktop hardware and software support and purchasing.
Skills : ITIL, Windows, Windows Xp, Active Directory, Windows 7, Servers, Remedy, Healthcare, Management, Acrobat, As400, Vmware, DNS, Citrix, System Administration, Operating Systems, Printers, SCCM, WSUS, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Tape Backup, Networking.
- Responsible for all system and network administration, including building servers.
- Set up and administered all Cisco wireless networks and security.
- Part of two-person team responsible for design and construction of Windows 2003 servers and an Exchange server.
- Set up all routing and firewall rules, migrated clients.
- Responsible for administration/configuration/troubleshooting of all servers and firewalls.
- Maintained all systems, printers, and other peripherals.
- Ensured adherence to company hardware, software, and security configurations.
- Scheduled and ensured timelines of all computer procurement and maintenance.
AS In Computer Systems Technology
Senior IT Administrator Resume
Headline : Over 5+ year's Help Desk / Desktop Support including analyzing, designing, installing, maintaining, and repairing hardware, software, peripherals, and networks. Proven customer service skills, detail orientated, self-directed, and results driven. Skilled in communicating highly technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel. TECHNICAL SKILLS Networking: LAN, TCP/IP, DHCP, and DNS.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Switches, Server 2012, Linux, Windows, Apple, Dell Sonicwall OS.
- Responsible for design, administration, maintenance and improvement of all company IS, IT and communications systems at two operating sites.
- Administration of company ERP system User desktop support Manage all IT/IS related projects Administer all IT/IS, communications, access control and video security systems Reduced departmental operating expenses by 28%, while improving network performance and user support experience.
- Implemented paperless document control system, reducing Sales and Accounting department paper usage by, roughly, 75%.
- Managed implementation projects to transition company to new ERP, Job Costing and Time and Attendance systems.
- Managed project to expand and improve building security systems.
- Managed project to design and implement new off-site data backup and disaster recovery system.
- Managed implementation of bar code inventory control systems in warehouse facility.
A.A.S In ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
IT Administrator/Web Developer Resume
Headline : Experienced, enthusiastic I.T. Analyst offering four-plus years experience and Master's coursework in Information Technology. Demonstrated success in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting LAN's, Windows environment, and Apple products.
Skills : MS SQL, MS Office, MS Project, Windows OS, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Remedy, IT Project Management, IT Service Management, Major Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Service Desk Management, ITIL, Project Coordination, Project Management.
- Successfully completed the mobile app development cycle and integration with the web base order processing solution.
- Successfully completed application to retrieve and process orders via mobile app.
- Successfully implemented IT incident management for in house users.
- Communication with different stake holders to keep them informed on project updates.
- Communicating with vendors on support for software, hardware, telecommunication and security.
- Planning and implementing IT changes in par with business goals.
- Planning and managing data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Planning and procuring IT equipment's based on project plan and business requirement.
Bachelor Of Engineering
IT Administrator/Web Consultant Resume
Headline : I have 35 years experience in IT. Positions have included, but not limited to, Administrator / Analyst / Systems Engineer / Technician. Business fields I have work in or with include, Automotive, Medical (Hospitals to Private practices), Financial, Engineering, Accounting, Research, Management and Production. Most recently, I have been working as an IT Administrator for a large Production Corp. supporting multiple production facilities.
Skills : Web design, Java, VB.Net, C#.net. Share point.
- Selected and implemented the Netsuite ERP system with CRM and Manufacturing Modules.
- Planned, upgraded, and installed the network, servers, and infrastructure for a company wide move to a larger building.
- Converted physical servers to virtual Hyper-V servers for efficiency and consolidation.
- Migrated the in-house e-mail server to Office 365.
- Implemented a helpdesk ticket and support system for improved management and accountability.
- Manage and maintain the network and multiple business systems while providing training and support to all employees.
- Customize and maintain the Netsuite ERP system to align with and enhance business processes, including writing Suitescripts and building SQL reports.
- Upgraded all computers to Windows 10 with Office 2016.
B.S. In IT
IT Administrator/Office Manager Resume
Objective : A help desk technical, support, call center, customer service professional - with 6 years of experience. If you have identified professional and comprehensive technical support, sensitive customer service, internal team building and end-user training among your goals for 2016, my credentials will be of interest.
Skills : Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
- Maintain firewall to protect the system from the attacks of malicious hackers or viruses.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, connection, printer and software issues reported by the users.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures.
- Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
IT Administrator/Assistant IT Manager Resume
Objective : Searching to obtain a position within a company that can best utilize networking and IT skills within a team environment to help promote company profitability and productivity.
Skills : Desktop Support, Windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows.
- Replaced over twenty SonicWALL firewalls within central and remote locations within company to help secure and connect together all sites.
- Updated Corporate Symantec to Symantec Endpoint 2010 allowing for central management of all antivirus within company.
- Documented and maintained entire network topology as well as desktop computer location and naming scheme.
- Established windows domain group / security policy for company and setup content filters to limit web traffic.
- Support all users in a corporate domain of over 200 users.
- Provided central office with ability to scan from Canon Docucolor 5870 to network folders viewable only by the user who had scanned.
- Skills Used Sonicwall Content Filters Group Policy Microsoft Exchange 2003 Windows Server 2003 Windows Server 2008 HP Server Configuration Iron port Help Desk Desktop Repair Printer Installation.
Bachelor's In Networking
IT Administrator/Team Lead Resume
Summary : Action-driven and results-oriented Telecommunications engineer with knowledge in troubleshooting network, computer software and hardware. Possess excellent communication skills with experience managing and supervising personnel and the ability to work with multiple tasks on large scale projects simultaneously. analysis and integration capabilities, focus on the technology process behind the delivering systems through Electronic processing. Bilingual: English and Spanish.
Skills : vSphere, Cisco, Citrix Netscaler, Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, Server 2008, 2012, Wireshark.
- Oversaw network operations center activities, assisting Network Operations Director.
- Administered infrastructure and performed server patch maintenance, system/server backups, data archiving, and VoIP maintenance.
- Provided advanced-level troubleshooting and problem resolution for global technical issues.
- Coordinated vendor activities and relationships.
- Managed RSA security token as well as remote workstation management and software upgrades.
- Executed network and PBX adds/moves/changes.
- Maintained communications infrastructure, including voice circuits and video conferencing equipment.
- Deployed fully meshed Frame Relay network and led eventual upgrade to Microsoft Active Directory with 350 users.
Associate Of Science In Computer
IT Administrator/Slot Engineer Resume
Summary : Dedicated in providing, complex and specialized network support to clients and strong computing skills using Microsoft operating systems and office applications as well as network related software products. Trained in use of several diagnostic tools and troubleshooting equipment. Able to effectively communicate, verbally and written, with end users, co-workers, facility directors and third party service providers with various levels of computer knowledge to identify their individual needs.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Server.
- Installed new software releases, system upgrades, and evaluated and installed patches and resolved software-related problems.
- Performed system backups and recovery using Backup Exec.
- Maintained data files and monitored system configuration to ensure data integrity.
- Installed, configured and maintained organization's operating systems.
- Analyzed and resolved problems associated with server hardware and applications software.
- Detected, diagnosed, and reported related problems on server, desktop and laptop systems.
- Supported and insured that all network cable connections met industry standards.
Bachelor's In Management
IT Administrator Resume
Objective : Accomplished network security analyst, network administrator, and desktop support technician with a history of leadership, responsibility, and consistent advancement. PROFILE More than a decade of distinguished service with the United States Army and Missouri Army National Guard Technical background includes high-security network design, implementation, and large-scale IT support Granted Top-Secret / SCI security clearance by FBI SSBI for assignment to US Army/NSA encryption systems.
Skills : <div>Account Access Management, IoT/Mobile Device Management.</div>
- Provided IT support for all MPB team members, responding to telephone calls, email and personal requests for technical support.
- Primary IT support for Virginia South East Region, which included branch offices in Chesapeake, Richmond, Roanoke, Williamsburg, Virginia, and Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Traveled to field project sites in support of team members not regularly in offices.
- Performed new hire IT orientation, providing instruction on proper use of computer and laptop equipment.
- Evaluated and installed new software releases and patches.
- Network support consisted of weekly server status checks, maintenance, monitored system logs and back-ups to ensure data integrity.
- Installed, configured, branch office networks servers.
- Created new user accounts and assigned to proper group memberships.