IT Specialist Resume
Objective : Experienced and knowledgeable Information Technology Professional seeking to contribute training and acquired skills within a Tier One/Tier 2 Help Desk support role or Network Support. Work well independently, or in a group setting providing all facets of computer support such as troubleshooting, installations, and maintenance. In-depth knowledge and understanding of numerous software packages and operating systems.
Skills : Microsoft Operating Systems, Microsoft Office, LAN/WAN Networking, Helpdesk, Mac OS X
Implemented and maintained it management and monitoring/virus protection software across the company.
- Perform technical team leadership role in a matrixed environment for enterprise business support and project-based applications development within an array of diverse systems and technologies architecture.
- Helped put process in place to maintain a stable network environment, while training staff with it related equipment.
- Managed the daily shipment and drop off each new system with an outside contractor.
- Coordinated the assessment, planning, and scheduling of the computer refresh.
- Monitors network performance in order to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
- Performs routine network startup and shutdown procedures, and maintain control records.
Sr. IT Specialist Resume
Summary : Seeking a position as an IT professional where can effectively utilize my expertise for computers and new technology, desktop maintenance, server administration, and networking to provide a positive contribution to a great company.
Skills : Active Directory, Customer Service, Remedy, Sharepoint, Telephone , Information Technology, Powerpoint, Word, Citrix, VPN
Trained local employees and banking personnel in using and managing the system.
- Designed, developed and maintained corporate websites, graphic and print materials.
- Researched software and web technologies and liaised with vendors and internal staff to make recommendations for company use.
- Worked within a team to develop, implement and monitor marketing strategies.
- Domain registrations, DNS management, and maintenance, virtual server setup through custom software and commercial control panels, frontpage extension development, ftp user management setup.
- Knowledge in web design accessibility wcag and wai standards, usability principles and methods for usability testing.
- Familiarity with issues relating to information architecture, content structure, and presentation.
IT Specialist II Resume
Headline : Over 6 years of professional experience in a diverse IT background. High level of proficiency and experience with US government information systems policies and procedures. Very well organized and able to meet deadlines.
Skills : Proficient with VMWare, McAfee End Point Protection Products, Microsoft Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Server, Microsoft Windows 7/10, and Microsoft Office Applications.
- Implement system diagnostic and maintenance tools to ensure the availability and functionality of the system.
- Manage the installation of software and hardware, system fixes, updates, and enhancements.
- Install and configure commercial off-the-shelf (cots) applications and software/hardware enhancements.
- Ensure application of information security/information assurance policies, principles, and practices while developing procedures responding to new threats to systems to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
- Serves as a technical analyst and primary customer liaison with responsibility for resolving difficult customer problems.
- Ensures delivery of information technology services responsive to customer needs while maintaining installation mission and programs.
- Maintains and monitors security access management accounts for each server and server environments.
- Refers problems requiring highly specialized expertise to the senior technical analyst.
- Assists in planning and coordinating new systems design, acquisition, testing, installation, and support.
- Evaluates and reports on new tools and trends in the customer support field.
IT Specialist And Programmer Resume
Headline : Versatile, creative Cyber security Engineer with over seven years experience in secure technology implementations of networking equipment, systems architecture, systems configuration, and systems administration. Effective Cybersecurity Engineer able to build excellent relationships with: team members, upper management, and customers. Extensive experience in the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Risk Management Framework, providing expertise to multiple Government Agencies in ensuring security without compromising systems availability or performance.
Skills : Premiere, Illustrator, Wordpress, Lightroom, Photoshop, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server
- Diagnosed and troubleshooter Unix and windows processing problems and applied solutions to increase company efficiency.
- Assist shop mechanics on diagnostics for small to large vehicles and equipment.
- Ensured network, system, and data availability and integrity through preventative maintenance and upgrades.
- Provided documentation on start-up, shutdown, and first level troubleshooting of processes to help desk staff.
- Implemented company policies, technical procedures, and standards for preserving the integrity and security of data, reports, and access.
- Monitored network performance and security to provide statistical reports for both real-time historical measurements.
- Advocated for end-users to perform testing, problem analysis for a server.
- Resolved computer hardware and software, printing, installation, word processing, email, and operating systems issues.
- Implemented and maintained firewalls, series switches, and security appliances. Reviewed logs for all networking devices for all unresolved abnormalities.
- Defined security requirements for network and computer systems including mainframe, workstations and personal computers.
Database Administrator/IT Specialist Resume
Headline : Seeking a full time position in the IT field to where can utilize my skill sets. My broad range of technical skill sets and other relevant experiences prepare me to take on today's dynamic IT business needs and challenges. Versatile IT specialist with a broad scope of skills perfect for small business.
Skills : Active Directory, Linux, Linux, Windows 7, Windows 10, Microsoft Office, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003
Scheduling online regions and subsystem applications as per requirement.Schedule and complete periodic maintenance on assigned system as required.Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
- Problem can range from personnel setting change request to fixing a critical corrupted file that leads to system failures. Use active directory management tools to assist users with domain account issues.
- The problem varies from resetting password to moving users account to different organization unit (ou) or groups.
- Assist user on microsoft office suite problems troubleshoot vpn (remote access) connectivity problems.
- Assist caller with wireless connectivity issue from locally or an offsite location (government or home location) troubleshoot internal and offsite email issues.
Lead IT Specialist Resume
Summary : Goal oriented IT Specialist with over 12 years of experience implementing IT products and procedures to ensure compliance with company policies. Focused and driven, with an earnest determination to troubleshoot complex problems thoroughly and efficiently; Flexible team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills; Committed work ethic with key focus on the mastering and incorporation of current and economically feasible innovations in technology and in computer science field.
Skills : MSSQL Server Administration, T-SQL, PHP, CSS, HTML, IMIS, Windows Server, Linux, Lamp
- Assign to the information technology system security department as it specialist that investigate cyber incidents, event detection, network security monitoring, intrusion investigations, and cyber defense mitigation strategies.
- Review systems, networks, and software designs to identify and evaluate system vulnerabilities and potential security risks.
- Stay up to date by analyzing new cyber threats and vulnerabilities, disseminate warning information, and coordinate incident response activities.
- Provide technical expertise in one or more of it areas of security infrastructure architecture and implementation.
- Oversee the design and development of cyber exercises, training materials, and training requirements.
- Provide technical expertise and consultation in the implementation and administration of user access to computer facilities, as well as access controls to computer data files, system software, and application programs.
- Leads major it projects to develop software to automate security procedures and/or provide security reports and guidance to other it specialists on monitoring audit logs and access to operating systems, computing platforms, application systems, network links, and telecommunication links.
- Provide technical expertise and consultation for audit reviews, security and risk assessments, security test and evaluations, and other accreditation activities in order to insurance agency systems are fully accredited and comply with all applicable security standards.
Network Administrator/IT Specialist Resume
Summary : To obtain a professional position in IT that provides opportunities for career development and exposure to new technologies, while utilizing technical experience to achieve productive goals. A recent graduate with a Master in Business Administration and Information Systems, seeks an opportunity to advance and increase professional development.
Skills : Configuration and Upgrading NOS Patches & Updates Server, Active Directory, Heat, Remedy, SharePoint Project Management Security Solutions IA Scans Training, Mentoring.
Maintained workstations, servers and phone systems across six locations in three states.Diagnosing and troubleshooting apple and windows processing problems, as well as applying solutions in order to increase efficiency.Ensuring network, system and data availability along with integrity, by providing preventative maintenance and upgrades.Migrating customer application servers to various platforms as well as upgrading dbms releases.
- Provide technical support for 600+ users and ensure proper maintenance of workstations, printers, and peripherals.
- Respond to user service requests and expeditiously resolve trouble tickets to maximize system uptime.
- Led the blackberry enterprise server upgrade project, created stig compliant policies and upgraded 100+ handheld devices.
- Designated sipr token trusted an agent to schedule and distributed tokens to 500+ users.
Senior IT Specialist/Technical Lead Resume
Summary : Over 19 years of IT experience focusing on Data warehousing, Data Integration, Data Migration, ETL Processes and Business Intelligence. Developed mappings in Informatica to load the data from various sources into the Data warehouse different transformations like Source Qualifier, Expression, Filter, Router, Lookup, Aggregate, Update Strategy and Joiner. Experience in performance tuning of Informatica Sources, Targets, Mappings, and Sessions.
Skills : Knowledge Of Several Operating Systems Including: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Linux Red Hat, Linux Ubuntu.
- Activities include equipment and system acquisition, budgeting input and international government onsite support for training and installation.
- Identify, develop and refine annual tasking and budget requirements for the p3 ipt aircraft ground support equipment planning process.
- Directs contractor support personnel in the scoping process and organizes and aggregates information for inclusion in the annual budget.
- Designated sme for aircraft ground support hardware and software for all tacmobile sites.
- Support activity focused on the preparation of specific mission data and media. Provide mission critical quality assurance for p3 ground support systems.
- Initiate and manage the release process for navair tms and aop software to the fleet.
- Perform simulation testing, deployment configuration and verification and initial fleet distribution.
- Manages and performs acceptance testing of new software and hardware for the toc/mtoc sites, including Atos, pid, sam, and aptr.
Senior IT Specialist Resume
Summary : Results-driven Leader who builds/leads high performing teams that are customer-focused. A Project Manager driven to deliver high profile projects on time, under budget, with limited resources and within scope possessing with over 9 years of information technology experience. To obtain a challenging position in IT Specialist that will allow me to utilize skills and education and expand my knowledge.
Skills : Microsoft Products, Office, Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Avaya, Cisco, Oracle, Active Directory, Windows, OS, SOA, BTS, BMC, Remedy, NPAC, LNP, ICP
- Serve as the infrastructure compliance (ic) division point of contact for risk management for releases 3. 0/4. 0/4. 1 and all ic projects.
- Collaborate with the release managers and the projects to discuss risk mitigation plans and activities to provide timely updates to senior ACA leadership weekly.
- Monitor statuses using the key performance indicators to ensure project/program/release level risks do not become enterprise-level risks.
- Serve on the workgroup for ACA which monitors issues and risks to devise mitigation strategies to prevent ACA level risks from becoming enterprise risks.
- Serve as the branch point of contact for environment status and activities for four releases and six projects.
- Provide overviews of ready for use needs, requirements, and alternate site processing for the eleven environments within ACA at three sites.
- Prepare and present weekly high-level overviews representative of integrated project teams (ipts), scrums, and release level overviews.
- Attend sessions in collaboration with ACA stakeholders to stay apprised of changes in architecture, requirements, and scope which can impact design, development, test or deployment of aca projects.
IT Specialist Resume
Summary : Current role function as an IT Specialist, and creator of solutions - listening to issues, discussing optimal results, and producing a secure solution that works. Strive to deliver the best customer support possible, providing superior IT support that allows the company to consider IT a competitive advantage, instead of an overhead cost.
Skills : Typing, Microsoft Office, Web Browsers, Troubleshooting, Auto cad, Budgeting, Bookkeeping, Customer Service, Data Entry, Dreamweaver, Excel, Editing, Filing.
Configure users and devices in cisco voip software such as unified call manager, unity connection, unity presence.
- Configuring, managing, maintaining and implementing network environment and troubleshooting network environment.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cable, operating systems, and appropriate software.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of company documents and customers.
- Assembled with other team members during sprint grooming and retrospective to discuss updates, changes, and concerns for each user story within the sprint.
- Prepared the web applications for staging, production, and deployment to customers to determine satisfaction of the applications.
BS in Information Systems