Layaway Associate Resume
Objective : To obtain a job that will challenge and allow to use education, skills and past experiences in a way that is mutually beneficial to both self and employer and allow for future growth and advancement.
Skills : Sharepoint, Microsoft Office, Excel.
- Processed layaway transactions, refunds, and purchases.
- Neatly boxed or bagged all merchandise and place in proper location.
- Pulled return to stock merchandise and accurately update system database.
- Pulled all layaways as needed by customers.
- Kept accurate documentation of customer pick ups, call-ins, and payments.
- Assisted other associates when necessary.
- Performed overrides for line level associates as needed.
Bachelor's In Computer Science
Asst. Layaway Associate Resume
Summary : To be able to use the degree within Business Administration that have to better self as well as those who are around , and the company that work with.
Skills : Organizational abilities, maintain accounting records.
- Trained new associates in layaway area.
- Maintained electronics safe as necessary.
- Greeted customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Described merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Recommended, selected, and helped locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Computed sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Answered questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
Sr. Layaway Associate Resume
Objective : An interesting position with a growing company. willing to learn and grow with company. Possesses a variety of certificates as well as expansive knowledge in the areas of fire suppression, emergency medical services, rescue, hazardous material, public relations, public education, fire prevention, budget management, and decision making.
Skills : Micrsoft Office, Typing, Customer Service Experience, Teaching, Management.
- Stocked and organized menswear, electronics, shoes, and softlines.
- Prepared sales slips or sales contracts.
- Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Maintained records related to sales.
- Placed special orders or call other stores to find desired items.
- Issued receipts, refunds, credits, and change due to customers.
- Monitored checkout stations to ensure that they had adequate cash available and that they were staffed appropriately.
TCC In Early Childhood Education
Sr.Layaway Associate Resume
Objective : Vision is to contribute to a work environment that will allow to enhance potential and apply existing abilities in order to participate in the advancement of the company. A detailed oriented person who is able to complete assignments quickly, thoroughly, and accurately with minimal supervision.
Skills : Analytical Research, ComputerTechnical, Literacy Flexibilit.
- Planned and erected commercial displays to entice and appeal to customers.
- Described merchandise and explained use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Calculated total payments received during a time period, and reconciled this with total sales.
- Packed, sealed, labeled and affixed postage to prepare materials for shipping, using work devices such as hand tools, power tools and postage meter.
- Disbursed funds and recorded financial transactions.
- Experienced with cash register and handling money.
- Stored and released merchandise and receives payments for merchandise held in layaway department.
Layaway Associate III Resume
Objective : A detailed oriented person who is able to complete assignments quickly, thoroughly, and accurately with minimal supervision. Very proficient in Microsoft Office. Can also use the internet very well. Plenty of customer service experience.
Skills : Customer service, Proficient in Microsoft Office. .
- Placed ordered merchandise on shelves in storeroom.
- Received payments on account and final payments for merchandise and issues receipts, using cash register.
- Kept records of packages held, amount of each payment, and balance due.
- Contacted customer when specified period of time has passed without payment to determine if customer still wants merchandise.
- Released merchandise to customer upon receipt of final payment, or when customer opens charge account, or routes merchandise for delivery to shipping or delivery department.
- Packed merchandise when picked up by or being delivered to customer.
- Prevented and detected signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
Layaway Associate II Resume
Summary : Obtain a rewarding and challenging position that will offer the opportunity for developing new skills as well as enhancing current skills, which will prove beneficial on a professional and individual level.
Skills : Strong Customer Service , Ability To Multi-task, Fast Typist.
- Comprehensively worked with IBM cash registers through regular and layaway purchases.
- Wrote reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Performed cashier duties, product assistance and cleaning.
- Rung customers up in a timely manner with a high level of customer service.
- Organized the store by returning merchandise to its proper place.
- Took special orders both in person and over the phone.
- Stocked shelves with merchandise from the stockroom.
Dipolma In General Education
Layaway Associate I Resume
Objective : Diligent, detail-oriented Administrative Professional with experience in time management, meeting deadlines in a timely Manner and a very strong self-starter. Knowledgeable of all office functions and able to meet and exceed customer expectations, adjust very well to spontaneous changes in a growing environment.
Skills : Inventory Management, Medical Terminology And Transcription, Microsoft Office, Clerical.
- Greeted, listened and responded to the customer, provide World Class Customer Service by surprising and delighting the customers everyday.
- Processed all layaway transactions in a fast efficient manner.
- Maintained a clean and organized Layaway holding area.
- Labeled affixed properly to merchandise or packages to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Communicated daily with team in the processing of RTS reports in an effort to reduce seasonal shrink.
- Policies adhered to in the processing of check and credit card transactions.
- Locked and secured at all times and keys secured in the register when not in use.
Associate Of Arts
Layaway Associate/Executive Resume
Objective : Hard working worker looking to be in a fast paced environment with little or no down time. Adapts quickly with new rules and regulations.
Skills : Computer basics, Associate.
- Attached labels to the RTS report for Loss Prevention Manager to review.
- Processed all transactions and forms of tender and affixes labels to merchandise or packages to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Refunded merchandise immediately to maintain accurate integrity and shrink opportunities.
- Possessed knowledge of the store, services, and locations of merchandise.
- Ensured that department personnel pick up high-ticketed merchandise immediately.
- Displayed strong skill sets in use of the Remote Maintenance Unit (RMU) and followed corporate guidelines.
- Engaged in friendly conversation with customers to build customer relationships and assisted in handling and resolving customer issues and complaints.
Layaway Associate/REpresentative Resume
Objective : A career in a field that will enable to utilize communications experience and work provide new opportunities for growing and learn new skills.
Skills : 70 Wpm, Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Microsoft Works Suite, Customer service.
- Demonstrated Take customer to the merchandise policy and performed other duties as assigned.
- Answered customers' questions and addressed problems and complaints in person and via phone.
- Helped customers select products that best fit .
- Assisted with returns and end of night clean up.
- Retrieved layaways for customers, put clothes on the sale floor, apply sale tags to clothes.
- Put members items on layaway Taking payments for layaway Cancelling layaways Returning items to stock when requirements aren't met .
- Greeted and assisted customers in a professional and courteous manner either as a cashier at the check out line or by.
High School Diploma
Layaway Associate Resume
Objective : A dependable worker, who's great with customers. Have great people skills, customer service skills and is respectful to others.
Skills : Customer Service, Cash Register, Warehouse.
- Responsible for logging all layaways, stocking the layaways, filing layaway receipts of all customers, tracking layaway payments, retrieving .
- Received and processed all payment forms.
- Managed customer inquiries and solved customer problems.
- Helped customers with their layaway orders, pack them, and put them accordingly where theyre suppose to go.
- Organized shelves when not busy.
- Checked barcodes and make sure theyre correct.
- Handled setting up new layaways for customers.
High School Diploma