Employee Relations Specialist Resume
Summary : A creative, results-oriented human resource professional with specific expertise in Policy administration Team-oriented work environments Planning and implementation.
Skills : Leadership, Program Development, Organizational Skills, Conflict Resolution.
- Address employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other employee concerns.
- Mediate between management and employees Analyze employment-related data and prepare required reports.
- Conduct exit interviews and ensure that necessary employment termination paperwork is completed.
- Conduct reference or background checks on job applicants.
- Confer with management to develop or implement personnel policies or procedures.
- Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
- Interview job applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, or job skills.
- Maintain current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Certificate In Management
Sr. Employee Relations Specialist Resume
Summary : Human Resources professional with progressive work experience supporting public education. Demonstrated experience with various HR components.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Managing Skills.
- Union liason company advocate for 4000 union employees, inclusive of professional and technical labor groups.
- Interpret and execute the provisions of the agreed collective bargain agreement of three destictive work groups, along with paralleling of Comany policy and procedure compliance with these agreements.
- Communicate with all levels of employees from front line to executive levels, using multiple devices via verbal and written elements.
- Research and resolution of issues on individual and company wide circumstances.
- Contract negotiations team member via Section 6 negotiations and Bankruptcy 1113 process for all represented work groups.
- Maintaining requirements of System Boards at local and system level inclusive of arbitrations.
- Company Board member for local, system and arbitration hearings.
Jr. Employee Relations Specialist Resume
Objective : Professional self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills with 15+ years experience in the Administrative Assistant and Human Resources related fields.
Skills : Certified Notary Signing Agent, Communication Skills.
- Managed the daily administration and assimilation of over 150 temporary workers into daily operations.
- Monitored and managed employee concerns that arose daily due to the cultural differences that existed.
- Assisted in the ongoing effort to assure strong employee relations, and to facilitate the Team Environment between all levels of the organization.
- Supervised record control of all TS16949 documents and created and executed TS16949 trainings for management and Team Members.
- Conducted and managed new hire interviews, orientation, E-Verify, and all required pre-hire paperwork.
- Assured all federal and state regulations, along with corporate requirements were met and properly documented.
- Interfaced with outside council when required to assure compliance.
Bachelor's Of Science
Employee Relations Specialist III Resume
Summary : Looking to get back into the workforce after taking some time off. Open to full or part-time work. Over 15 years of Human Resources experience. Self-starter with a diverse background. Effective communication skills with the ability to maintain a positive impact.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Employee Relations, Customer Service, 10, Recruiting.
- Served as liaison between company and consultant of Comsys' SAS Practice.
- Consultants primary point of contact regarding all issues and concerns.
- Responsible for employee retention, performance and salary reviews and negotiations, retention programs, employee recognition, referrals, training, transitions, terminations, and exit interviews.
- Developed and implemented a consultant new hire orientation for the SAS practice and conducted it weekly.
- Tracked and logged retention and referrals.
- Wrote proposals and organized special company and team building events.
- Developed relocation training, policies and procedures.
- Coordinated relocations nationwide with moving company and submitted consultant expenses to accounting.
Employee Relations Specialist II Resume
Summary : Accomplished human resources professional with an extensive background in employee relations, recruitment, college recruitment, learning and development, and change management.
Skills : Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Successfully resolved a large volume of complex employee relations cases.
- Worked with Corporate Counsel when responding to EEOC investigations.
- Investigated and prepared written responses to EEOC complaints.
- Represented the company at Unemployment hearings.
- Conducted round table meetings with employees to gain a better understanding of employee issues, solicited employee suggestions and planned social events.
- These meeting were a result of feedback gained from annual employee opinion surveys.
- Prepared recommendations to senior management on methods to retain employees and make the work environment positive.
Employee Relations Specialist I Resume
Summary : Seeking an Employee Relations Specialist I position with an outstanding career opportunity that will offer a rewarding work environment along with a winning team that will fully utilize management skills.
Skills : American Red Cross Graduate Of State Tested Nurses Aid Program.
- Interviewed workers in order to gather information on worker attitudes toward work environment.
- Facilitated resolution of employee relations problems.
- Explained company and governmental rules, regulations, procedures and need for compliance.
- Gathered information on workers' feelings about factors that affected worker morale, motivation and efficiency.
- Input employee information into corporate database tracking employee issues and resolutions.
- Met with management in order to discuss possible actions to be taken.
- Inspected work stations to ensure required changes and actions were implemented.
- Interviewed workers to determine reactions to specific actions taken.
Diploma In Mechanical
Employee Relations Specialist/Analyst Resume
Summary : Seeking a position that will allow me to put into practice the human resources, employee relations, and labor relations skills.
Skills : Certified Mediator, Software Skills: Microsoft Office Suite; Adobe PDF.
- Performed professional level personnel administration work in retention, employee benefits, employee relations and affirmative action.
- Performed general personnel management activities.
- Served on ad hoc committees and often served as project leader.
- Displayed knowledge of public personnel administration, interviewing techniques, human behavior, individual differences, motivations, and attitudes in an effort to measure and evaluate employee effectiveness.
- Exhibited problem solving, analytical, and interviewing abilities.
- Formed effective working relationships with employees, officials, and the public.
- Demonstrated proven ability to speak and write effectively.
Employee Relations Specialist/Coordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain a position where Human Resource and administrative skills can be utilized by A highly professional individual with exceptional administrative.
Skills : Employee Relations, Recruiting, Benefits Administration, Workers Compensation, ADP HRIS.
- Interpret and ensure compliance within the provisions of the collective bargaining agreements.
- Provide counsel and advice regarding performance, management, and discipline.
- Assist supervisors with employee discipline issues.
- Process grievances, Handle employee complaints and respond to employee questions.
- Review and submit for approval all disciplinary actions including written reprimands, suspensions, pay sanctions and terminations.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships between directors, managers, and co-workers.
- Handle complex employee relations issues from inception through resolution.
Certificate Of Achievement
Employee Relations Specialist/Executive Resume
Summary : Over 20+ years as a proven leader and manager able to multi-task missions, projects, and programs placing the right personnel and resources as needed to meet internal and external suspense's; extensive background developing systematic training solutions for organizations of 50 to 500 personnel.
Skills : AEP/AAP, ADA, ADEA, EEO, FLSA, FMLA, EEO-1 and MD-715 reporting, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Respond to staff issues including terminations, conflict resolution, and performance matters.
- Consult with managers regarding discipline, corrective actions and terminations.
- Responsible for FMLA administration and leave tracking and conduct periodic training on policy and procedures for managers and supervisors.
- Perform new employee orientations, conduct new hire surveys and exit interviews.
- Conduct internal harassment investigations; address unemployment claims with a third party vendor.
- Coordinate planning efforts for staff events.
- Co-writer and publisher of a quarterly HR Newsletter for internal university customers.
Employee Relations Specialist/Representative Resume
Summary : Human Resources professional with ten years of comprehensive HR experience. Solid knowledge and achievements in human resources management with a focus in employee relations, training facilitation, and performance management.
Skills : Human Resources, Receptionist, Management.
- Assisted in administering an organization-wide employee relations program.
- Consulted with managers and principals on employee relations issues, conflict resolution, and corrective action.
- Conducted workplace investigations within 165 education and administration work sites with 9 bargaining groups.
- Participated in post-termination and unemployment hearings.
- Escalation expert for FMLA and ADAAA compliance.
- Lead investigator of ER issues and ADA/FMLA cases within Facilities, Transportation and Field Services; representing five bargaining units.
- Changed processes, policies and procedures to improve ER program management.
BA In Political Science
Lead Employee Relations Specialist Resume
Summary : Dedicated and self-motivated individual offering a solid educational background in business management, with hands-on experience in customer service, leadership, and management; consistently produced results above employer's expectation.
Skills : Military, Customer Service, Negotiation, Counseling, EEO, Instructor, Management, Microsoft office product.
- Responsible for Human Relations of 100+ employees within my organization.
- Coordinate recruiting activities such as posting employment and attending job fairs.
- Work with hiring managers in relation to future employees, conduct reference and background checks.
- Prepare required documents for hiring such as offer letters.
- Responsible for monthly HR reporting as well as reconciling benefits payments.
- Maintain applicant tracking database and yearly EEO reporting as well as VETS 100 reporting.
- Conduct new hire orientations and process new hire paperwork.
Master Of Business
Employee Relations Specialist Resume
Summary : Ten years of increasing responsibility in human resources management; experience in a global corporate environment serving over 14,000 direct customers.
Skills : Reporting, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Investigate employee grievances and claims of harassment and unlawful discrimination.
- Provide teambuilding training and facilitation to workplaces in conflict.
- Guide managers on resolving discipline issues, advise on union grievances.
- Communicate policies and train newly hired employees.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise for employment law issues.
- Mediate conflict and employment issues; avoiding litigation.
- Provide coaching and specialized in-house training on unlawful discrimination, harassment, sensitivity training, and diversity.