Human Resources Specialist Resume
Summary : Energetic, results-oriented Payroll/ Human Resources Specialist with superior leadership skills and a proven ability to organize and motivate. Seeking an opportunity in a growing developing company that promoted growth and continually stresses innovation in all aspects of HR activity. To obtain a position where my skills and abilities will benefit the smooth running of the department.
Skills : Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project, Act, Outlook, PeopleSoft, HRIS, Anzio
- Researching employee benefits plan and vendors to identify those that present the best value.
- Negotiating with vendors and administrators for best plans, options, and rates.
- Serving as the primary contact for plan vendors and third-party administrators.
- Coordinating transfer of data to external contracts for services, premiums and plan administration.
- Evaluating and revising external processes to reduce cost and increase efficiency.
- Documenting and maintaining administrative procedures for assigned benefits processes.
- Handling enrollments, cobra, terminations, changes, beneficiaries, disability, accident and death claims, rollovers, loans, hardships, and compliance testing.
- Overseeing maintenance of employee benefits files, maintaining group benefits database and updating employee payroll records.
- Gathering employee data and oversee the processing of monthly billings an the preparation of vouchers for payment of administrative fees for all group plans.
Human Resource Management
Human Resources Specialist II Resume
Headline : Dedicated Manager/Human Resources Specialist with human resources knowledge and experience desiring a position that allows me to apply my skills and knowledge. Self-starter with strong planning and problem-solving skills. Team player able to juggle multiple priorities and accomplish tight deadlines without compromising quality. Effective organizer, able to achieve exceptional results. Demonstrated ability to learn rapidly and adapt quickly to changing situations.
Skills : Recruiting, Human Resources, Training & Development, Policy Development, Mentoring, Supervisor, Retention, Job Analysis
- Answering telephones, screens, and routes call, receiving departmental visitors communicating in a clear, concise and pleasant manner.
- Assisting the public and directing varied inquiries to the proper individual, providing forms and documents to other departments and to the public.
- Responsible for processing accounts payable on a weekly basis by preparing check vouchers, copying and entering vouchers into the human resources computer system and the departmental spreadsheets.
- Processing accounts receivable as necessary entering into the cash receipts system in the finance computer system.
- Assisting the human resources manager in conducting salary surveys and desk audits.
- Assisting human resources assistant with receiving, sorting, date-stamping and distributing incoming mail to appropriate individuals; processes outgoing mail as directed.
- Operating duplicating and copying equipment, collating and stapling as required; operates various other office equipment including a fax machine, typewriter, computer, and multi-line telephone.
- Monitoring the employee evaluation program monthly by distributing the appropriate evaluation form and if applicable a change of status form to the department head or supervisor.
- Reporting of new hires and terminations twice a month to the local 121 and to the department of justice.
HR Specialist Resume
Summary : Human Resource Professional with over 16 years of comprehensive human resource experience including recruitment and retention, conflict resolution, labor relations, and benefits administration. I have experience collaborating with senior management to conduct Human Resources strategic planning in order to support and further corporate goals. Successful skills in labor and employment law including complaint investigation to prevent legal action.
Skills : ADP, ABRA HRIS Software, Crystal Report Writer, Ultipro EES, Ultipro Business Intelligence, Citrix, DMS (Document Management System), WebEx, HRSmart ATS
- Administered policies and programs covering recruiting/staffing, compensation and benefits administration, leaves, training and development, employee engagement, employee relations, performance management, and compliance.
- Developed and recommended human resources programs and processes to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Managed employee relations activities, including investigation of complaints, negotiation, and regulatory compliance.
- Handled EEOC claims, worker's compensation claims and unemployment claims/hearings.
- Implemented and provided training to employees and managers on corporate policies, processes, and procedures.
- Guided managers on the interpretation and application of all policies and procedures.
- Processed open requisitions, reviewed resumes on applicant tracking system and forwarded to managers for review, scheduled and conduct interviews, prepared offer letters, processed background checks, processed new hires via Ultipro HRIS system for onboarding, lead new hire orientations, secured temps as needed, reviewed and approved staffing agency invoices, updated new hire expenditure reports.
- Assisted managers with terminations, conducted exit interviews and provide turnover analysis.
Senior Human Resources Specialist Resume
Summary : Versatile, high-energy Senior Human Resources Specialist who supports and enhances Human Resources initiatives by driving results and contributing to team efforts by accomplishing established goals. Keen ability to partner with various departments to understand business objectives and identify corresponding Human Resource needs. Proven capability to identify training needs and provide information concerning training approaches and content. Provided policy interpretation and ensured accurate and consistent application of all organization policies and procedures in accordance with federal and state laws.
Skills : Human Resources, Sharepoint, Executive Support, Calendar Management, Office Management, Spreadsheets, Payroll, Travel Arrangements
- Interpreting, explaining and applying the applicable state and federal laws, rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Developing and recommending policies and procedures consistent with merit system laws, rules, regulations, priorities, objectives and new federal mandates.
- Developing and implementing programs to ensure compliance with state and federal laws, rules, regulations, standards, policies, and procedures.
- Collecting, analyzing and evaluating the data from a variety of sources and presents/communicates information effectively.
- Identifying and analyzing inquiries/problems and assessing their impact and generating and evaluating alternatives.
- Providing recommendations, guidance, and direction to management for the purpose of understanding, meeting organizational and operational goals and objectives and identifying/resolving problems/needs.
- Implementing human resource functions, policies, procedures, systems, and plans.
- Providing representation at meetings, hearings, contract negotiations, presentations, proceedings, and committees.
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with state and federal laws, rules, regulations, policies and procedures, requirements, guidelines, contract agreements, and budgets.
Regional Human Resources Specialist Resume
Headline : Distinguished and versatile Regional Human Resources Specialist offering over six years of comprehensive experience in a broad range of HR related functions such as recruitment, staffing, talent management, workforce management, employee relations, project management, human capital, and business operations. Possesses the analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills needed for success in ambiguous and result-oriented environments. Excellent communicator and dynamic leader with the proven ability to build and strengthen relationships with clients, colleagues, candidates, and management.
Skills : HRIS - Oracle, PeopleSoft, Taleo, ADP, Zenefits, ICIMS, Workable, TalentReef, And Kronos.
- Responsibilities include employee relations, benefits enrollment, payroll specialist, database management, ensuring compliance of all legal and government reporting and policies for the divisions.
- Served as the point of contact for all employee matters and provide guidance to associates.
- Coordinated and monitored leaves of absences including family and medical leave of absence.
- Ensured compliance and consistency of company policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Tracked reviews and handled performance management issues with managers and associates.
- Participated in recruitment effort for exempt and non-exempt personnel, coordinated advertisements and position postings.
- Monitored personnel hiring and terminations and ensured accuracy of data input and systems across access for associates.
- Prepared and compiled data for staffing and diversity-related reports and distribute to management.
- Maintained employee confidence and protected operations by maintaining personnel data confidential and accurate.
Sr. Human Resources Specialist Resume
Summary : Dedicated Sr. Human Resources Specialist with over 7 years in employee relations, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and provide effective working relationships with management and staff. Strong attention to detail when reviewing information for accuracy, an attentive listener and critical thinker in various situations to receive a positive outcome. To contribute relevant experience and educational background to a challenging position in the Training/Human Resources Field.
Skills : Microsoft Office, HRIS, Customer Service, Administrative Duties, HR Policies & Procedures
- Overseeing and administering the department's position classification functions.
- Determining proper position classification and transaction type based on analysis of documentation and applicable class specifications and broadband occupational profiles.
- Providing technical assistance to agency managers and staff in the preparation of position descriptions.
- Preparing reclassification packages for submission to the department of management services.
- Conducting job audits, as needed, to determine proper position classification.
- Processing all personnel actions and organizational changes in the people first system.
- Creating, updating and maintaining the department's organizational charts monthly to reflect organizational changes.
- Overseeing the department's performance planning and evaluation system processes.
- Assisting the Managers with navigating the people first performance and talent management module.
- Monitoring compliance with performance expectation setting and evaluation deadlines.
Masters of Science
Human Resources Specialist III Resume
Summary : A highly organized, take charge of Senior Human Resources Specialist with more than eight years of human resource experience. Versatile, high-energy professional who supports and enhances HR initiative by driving results and contributing to team efforts by accomplishing established goals. Keen ability to partner with various organizations/departments and agencies to understand business objectives and identify corresponding HR needs. Proven ability to identify installation/organizational needs and provide advisory services on all areas of personnel management.
Skills : HRIS, Hiring, Benefits Reconciliation Reporting, Microsoft Office, Peoplesoft, Recruiting, Organizational
- Provided a full range of HR classification and staffing support to a variety of organizations/service activities on complex or unusual positions, unstable structures and functions, inadequate or hard-to-define candidate pools and other such complications.
- Evaluated position management and provided assistance to supervisors and operating officials on ways to improve the structure, work distribution, and use of employee skills.
- Performed special reviews and surveys in conjunctions with manpower and management analysis surveys, to identify problems in alignment, supervisor/employee ratios, employee retention, etc.
- Analyzed and classified individual positions descriptions, gathers and studies data on the jobs content, knowledge and skills.
- Advised supervisor and managers on a wide range of recruitment and placement concepts, regulations, precedent, and procedures, special recruiting authorities and strategies.
- Identified long and short-range staffing plans to meet forecasted mission requirements, human capital losses, career development patterns, reorganization proposals.
- Provided guidance on merit system principles, prohibited personnel practices, the development and user of valid selection criteria.
- Made full use of special employment programs for students, youth, veterans, the handicapped, underutilized employees, minorities, and disadvantaged candidates.
Bachelor Of Science
Human Resources Specialist I Resume
Summary : Certified Human Resources Specialist I with 14 years of relevant experience in the private sector and federal government. Recognized for superior performance of duties significantly exceeding normal requirements. Utilizes human resources management principles and practices to keep organizations compliant and safe. Powerful verbal and written communicator with strong interpersonal skills to foster open relationships with employees at all levels while maintaining confidentiality. High-quality human resources generalist, with the proven ability to manage high volume day-to-day operations autonomously or as a team.
Skills : ADP, EOPF, Benefits Administration, Payroll, Staffing, EEO, Diversity, Event Planning, HRIS, HRMIS, HRMS, Employee Relations, Employment Law, Communication
- Interpreting policy and providing procedural guidance to commanders, supervisors, and staff members about personnel relocation programs.
- Developing internal procedures and suspense to ensure timely preparation of the certificate of release from active duty.
- Verifying the authorization of id cards, and enrollment of eligible family members.
- Developing procedures and establishing policies for building, updating, auditing, accounting and disposition of automated and manual records.
- Serving as a focal point for entire organizations concerning privacy act matters and various entitlement programs.
- Coordinating background investigations, pay and related financial compensation processing, and provide applicants with estimated initial earnings.
- Determining the qualifications of applicants, providing advisory and consultative services to applicants and selecting officials.
- Providing staffing and recruitment services including prescreening, investigation, examination, and placement of commissioned corps officers.
B.S. in HR Management
Human Resources Specialist (Generalist) Resume
Objective : Human Resources Specialist with extensive experience in Office Management and Human Resources, with a proven track record of building a personal rapport with customers in order to gain effective satisfaction. Knowledge of business and management principles involved in human resources, customer service, strategic planning, and resource allocation. Articulate and persuasive in dealing with all levels of management, peers, staff and a diverse clientele. Special abilities in attention to detail, organization, decision-making, and time management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Employee Relations, Human Resources, Data Entry, Hiring, Leadership Development, Public Speaking, Recruiting, Training
- Led the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Maintained position information, including filled/vacant status, shift, and supervisory assignments.
- Maintained employee personnel files and responsible for filing miscellaneous hr documents and updates.
- Conducted management reviews, staffing studies, and productivity and quality measurement projects offered to state agencies by the budget and control board's office of human resources.
- Conducted regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Counseled and advised managers and employees in the area of expertise to resolve problems, disseminated information to employees.
- Consulted departments manage and directors to ensure recruiting process is efficient.
- Maintained all i-9 and e-verify information with time tracking and processing review and approved disciplinary actions and documentation.
- Provided advice and guidance to management regarding employee relations issues.
- Counseled manager and associates on the interpretation of policies and procedures.
Master in HR Development
Human Resources Specialist Resume
Objective : A performance-driven Human Resources Specialist with experience in human resources, recruiting, marketing, customer service, and sales. Proven ability in problem resolution, as well as developing and leveraging relationships with key stakeholders. Demonstrated experience in supporting and implementing strategies that align with a company's core values. To obtain a position where extensive administrative/managerial experience and formal education, as well as interpersonal and organizational abilities, will be utilized in a challenging, growth-oriented environment.
Skills : HRIS - Oracle, PeopleSoft, Taleo, ADP, Zenefits, ICIMS, Workable, TalentReef, Silkroad/RedCarpet, And Kronos.
- Served as the primary contact for managing requests for requisitions and applicant status updates.
- Supported managers in the recruitment process by assisting in all aspects of the employee life cycle to include screening, job offers, onboarding of new hires, pay changes and status changes.
- Handled escalated benefit issues that require in-depth knowledge and instruction.
- Conducted all company pre-employment processes including background checks, reference checks, and drug testing.
- Coordinated company drug testing program (i.e., monthly random and post-accident) coordinated the rehire/transfer process in accordance with company policy and ensure proper documentation is provided.
- Served as an associate resource by providing answers for day to day employee inquires such as policies related to leaves and vacations.
- Professionally and accurately responded to written and oral inquiries from associates and managers.
- Provided guidance to associates and managers on navigation and use of HRIS systems.
- Handled escalated benefit issues that require in-depth knowledge and instruction.
- Responded to unemployment claims and verification of employment inquiries.