Camp Coordinator Resume
Summary : To pursue a highly rewarding career, for a job in a challenging and healthy work environment where can utilize skills and knowledge efficiently for organizational growth.
Skills : Excellent Written, Oral And Interpersonal Communication, Microsoft Office, Event Planning, Event Coordination, Data Entry, Customer Service.
- Planned, directed, and supervised all camp programs and staff.
- Originated and carried out a system for recruiting campers and staff utilizing brochures, telephone calls, reunions, hot prospect lists, etc.
- Prepared and conducted pre-camp and in-service staff trainings.
- Ordered or supervised the ordering of food, supplies, and equipment, and arrange for proper distribution.
- Supervised office procedures, opening-and closing-day procedures for staff and campers.
- Developed routines, schedules, and procedures for camp operation.
- Assigned staff activities and other responsibilities.
- Assigned staff and campers to cabins or groups.
Master's In Education
Sr. Camp Coordinator Resume
Summary : Professional, hard-working, friendly and goal-oriented community assistant. Passionate about customer relations and service, strive to be an important factor in campus' future success.
Skills : Microsoft Office, MailChimp, Constant Contact.
- Inventoried all supplies and set up Coordinators' office.
- Participated in planning and delivering summer staff training.
- Planned Day Camp special events.
- Planned and disseminated weekly program schedules for all activities to staff and management.
- Greeted and welcomed all campers, staff, and volunteers each day.
- Oriented all campers to camp rules on the first day.
- Relieved counselors as needed.
- Remained visible and accessible to staff and campers.
- Coordinated daily cleanup of all program areas and the Associate Coordinator's workspace and weekly clean up of all camper and staff accommodations.
Summer Camp Coordinator Resume
Objective : Gain the position of a Camp Coordinator in a leading industry where can develop different skills and improve interpersonal communication and leadership qualities. Multi-tasking ability and quick learning skill will help in keeping the company highly rated.
Skills : Excel, Photoshop, Marketing, CRM Software, Public Speaking, Social Media, Business Development, Sales.
- Assisted the Youth and Family Coordinator with lesson plan development, classroom control, basic marketing skills, Payroll, and electronic payment plans.
- Supervised daily activities of the before and after school program and days off school program.
- Transported children to school.
- Supervised the before and after portions of camp.
- Monitored a team of 20 part-time counselors, ensuring counselor to camper ratios are followed.
- Managed paperwork including, accident reports, parent communication sheets, and emergency reports.
- Managed lunch and snack distribution of a government-funded program following government standards.
- Communicated all problems and concerns between the director and the parent and plan daily activities.
Bachelor In Arts
Camp Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Completed many research projects using statistical analysis software such as SPSS and R to analyze large data sets and make predictions and conclusions about their contents. Have many years of working as an administrator and receptionist, and have cultivated a professional manner with warm interpersonal skills.
- Assisted with the day to day operation in the assigned area
- Planned prepare and implement daily activities and educational curriculum that are developmentally appropriate, meeting the needs of all of the children in the group
- Maintained ratios at all times
- Attended all required staff training and meetings
- Provided active supervision and is alert at all times (must be able to see and hear all children in your assigned group
- Provided a program that exhibits high standards in cleanliness and preparation
- Worked as a team through a positive approach with other staff members
- Communicated with program family members in a positive way at all times
Bachelor In Arts
Camp Coordinator II Resume
Summary : Camp Coordinator with over 20 years of progressive sales and marketing experience. Prospector, Hunter, Closer, Retention Specialist ability to achieve solid sales growth .skilled at negotiating and closing deals with many levels of management in a variety of different vertical markets able to multitask, make rapid assessments and maintain exceptionally positive account relationships.
Skills : Professional Attitude, Diplomacy Reports, Memos Instructions.
- Assisted the Camp Director in overseeing the daily activities, general camp operations, and programs to ensure a quality camp.
- Assisted in the development of programming and with hiring and handling staffing.
- Worked with special events, promotions, and any other special needs as they arise.
- Ensured that all program area schedules are completed satisfactorily in a timely manner.
- Ensured the maintenance of accurate program and administrative records.
- Ensured that the site is kept clean, organized, and free of litter.
- Responsible for knowing, understanding, training, and executing all camp policies and emergency procedures associated with the camp.
Camp Coordinator I Resume
Summary : Highly motivated individual who graciously handles and resolves challenging issues. Assist in the effective operation of the daily camp program,ensuring a safe, enriching and healthy environment.
Skills : Management Experience, Management, Leadership Development, Customer Service, Leadership, Community Outreach.
- Developed innovative programs and activities based on the analysis of needs and interests.
- Represented the company at community and professional organizational meetings.
- Communicated with individuals of all ethnic and cultural backgrounds on a daily basis.
- Scheduled and held individual sessions, special events in athletic programs.
- Maintained equipment and inventory records.
- Recruited community members for projects and activities.
- Created and evaluated student surveys to ensure that the program grows and improves.
High School Diploma
Assistant Camp Coordinator Resume
Headline : Seeking a permanent long-term position with a reputable company that offers growth opportunities within the company.
Responsible for being courteous and exercising tact and diplomacy when dealing with the public.
Skills : Google Drive, Microsoft Office, AAC Programming.
- Supervised personnel including orientation & mentoring program for new staffulty.
- Administrated over 18 mentor teachers at the building level.
- Coordinated 2-year induction program for new staffulty members at the building level.
- Assisted in the development and creation of a 2 year curriculum model program for mentorship in Stafford County.
- Created an Edmodo website for CAMP Coordinators from all 31 schools in the district to collaborate with each other.
- Designed the mentor teacher training presentation and program for over 60 mentor teachers.
- Trained 60 new mentor teachers in the school division.
Associate Camp Coordinator Resume
Summary : Camp Coordinatorl who excels in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments. Client-focused with broad knowledge of managing a successful staff while accomplishing records that have still yet to be broken. Very reliable, hard-working, punctual and love helping customers find products that meets their needs.
Skills : Friendliness, Professional Attitude, Diplomacy.
- Planed field trips, activities, and daily plan supervised counselors, daily budget control, Administered medication, and minor first aid to sick and injured campers.
- Communicated regularly with parents about daily activities and behaviors.
- Maintained daily records of children's individual activities, behaviors, meals, and naps.
- Identified early warning signs of emotional and developmental problems in children.
- Maintained a child-friendly environment by allowing frequent access to outdoor activities.
- Engaged with children individually to meet their emotional and physical needs.
- Established first-ever Penn State Harrisburg basketball camp to encourage child skill development and learning.
- Developed and executed a camp marketing plan to meet registration targets.
- Collected registration fees, managed finances, and distributed proceeds to fulfill basketball program goals.
Bachelor Of Technology
Camp Coordinator/Counselor Resume
Headline : Utilizing persuasive, organizational, communication, management skills to meet Human Services goals. Communicate with Unit Head Counselors about caper needs and strategies.
Skills : Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Phones.
- Planned a comprehensive schedule of day-to-day age-appropriate camp experiences.
- Ensured activity objectives are consistent with organizational goals and mission.
- Ensured that members are encouraged to participate in a variety of program areas/activities and receive instructions and constructive feedback to develop skills in the program.
- Ensured all programs begin and end on time.
- Planned and coordinated logistics and materials for a yearly two-week summer camp program, including, but not limited to, screening and processing of applications, scheduling classes and activities, communicating with campers and staff, and maintaining the day-to-day schedule and operations of the camp.
- Answered and managed incoming and outgoing calls, received orders from customers, and shipped out materials ordered.
- Managed remote editorial freelancers, in-house scheduling, filing, and data archiving.
B.A. In Kinesiology
Camp Coordinator Resume
Headline : Over 5 years of experience managing camp activities. Some of their duties are designing camp programs, financial management, promoting the facility, recruiting and training staff, and overseeing daily operations in the camp.
Skills : Pre-k/Kindergarten Teacher, Summer Camp Coordinator.
- Trained incoming summer employees.
- Managed schedule variations with other programs on site.
- Assisted staff with activates when help was needed.
- Provided extra assistance in more safety-sensitive activities (ATV's, Shotguns, Climbing wall).
- Maintained inventory of camp equipment.
- Designed and Implemented new camp activities.
- Obtained proficiency in the management and supervision of YMCA youth programs.
- Introduced policy and programs relating to campers' daily activities.
Bachelor's Of Science