Emergency Manager Resume
Objective : Extensive knowledge in Emergency Response planning, operations, training, and management Able to travel at a moment's notice Current DoD SECRET security clearance Armed Nuclear Security Officer 8 years of experience in Emergency Management with the United States Air Force 7 years of experience in Helicopter Maintenance with the United States Air Force.
Skills : Emergency Management, Inventory Management.
- Prepares, maintains, and monitors Civil Engineer (CE) operations plans and supporting documents for mobility, response, and recovery operations.
- Prepares, reviews and provides input to installation contingency plans.
- Monitors prime base engineer emergency force (Prime BEEF), air base operability, hazardous materials emergency response, and disaster preparedness programs, and conducts and schedules associated training.
- Manages assigned equipment and supplies, performs or schedules equipment maintenance, and inventories assets.
- Maintains and inspects nuclear, biological, chemical (NBC), and conventional protective clothing and equipment.
- Conducts NBC and conventional detection, warning, and reporting activities.
- Maintains and inspects equipment, conducts training, and prepares for peacetime response to use of Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD).
- Prepares wartime and contingency response plans.
- Conducts research and assists in developing disaster preparedness plans, including measures to minimize casualties and damage from natural disasters, major accidents, wartime operations, and military operations other than war.
Sr. Emergency Manager Resume
Summary : Accomplished management professional offering expertise in day-to-day oversight of program administration, operations and technology and organizational transformation. Specializing in leading, planning, organizing and implementing cultural change, human capital planning and business resiliency for small ($50K) to very complex ($20B) programs and organizations.
Skills : Management, Organising.
- Developed and oversaw the architecture of Fannie Mae's emergency preparedness policies, procedures and response networks.
- Designed, build-out, and provide oversight to 24/7 Enterprise Incident Management Center.
- Implemented virtual Emergency Operations Model, streamlining communication and coordination between the Enterprise Technology Command Center, Incident Mgmt Center, Physical Security Control Centers, and Information Security Operations Center.
- Facilitated the company's first relocation business continuity exercises of 300+ people.
- Spearheaded and lead a partnership between Fannie Mae's Credit, Multi-Family, and Incident Management Center to develop the Disaster Asset Management program to track, monitor, and proactively mitigate impacts to $20B dollar real estate owned portfolio stemming from natural disasters.
- Performed site selections and resiliency audits of 3rd party, out of region data centers.
- Led revision of Statement of Work for a $10M dollar corporate security contract.
Jr. Emergency Manager Resume
Objective : Emergency Manager position is to plan, develop, implement, coordinate and administer all phases of the
County Emergency Management program according to and other applicable statutes.
Skills : Emergency Management, Utilities Systems, Maintenance Mechanic.
- Supervised /managed and led 12 personnel (civil service and active duty).
- Managed $4.2M in contingency and training assets in support of 65 Unit Type Codes (UTCs) and 267 deployable Airmen.
- Performed, applied, and knowledgeable of processes attributed to the supervision of military and civilian personnel, Safety, Compliance/Inspection Programs, Air Force Personnel System, Emergency Management, Supply Management, Program Management, Deployment Processes, Anti- Terrorism, Joint/National/Installation Exercise processes and programs.
- Executed and coordinated, implementation, planning and evaluation of installation wide Major Accident Response Exercises (MARE).
- Recognized interrelationships of various program aspects, skilled in integrating and analyzing information in order to evaluate overall program status, assembled and analyzed facts, determining changes, trends, drew conclusions, and devised solutions.
- Supervised, trained, evaluated, and prepared performance feedback and appraisal reports on military and civilian personnel.
- Established and reviewed operating instructions, procedures and checklists.
- Developed senior level reports and briefings to communicate exercise and inspection results orally and in writing.
- Resolved issues as a Program Lead, Section Supervisor, and Section Chief in Multicultural work environments.
- Served as flight's Wing Inspection Team (WIT) lead; coord'd four wing CBRN/ATSO training/evaluations scenarios--360 Airman/validated 12.6K requirements, 93% pass rate.
Emergency Manager I Resume
Objective : Military professional effective at leading teams to accomplish ambitious goals. Expertise in management and leadership, aircraft operations. Hardworking and motivated professional with excellent time management skills. Actively seeking additional responsibilities and resolves problems quickly and efficiently.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Drafted military and nonmilitary correspondence.
- Served as custodian of classified documents.
- Experted in tactical and technical guidance.
- Communicated urgent orders and directions effectively to all personnel.
- Planned and briefed personnel on missions.
- Reviewed, prepared and provided input to installation contingency plans.
- Conducted chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear (CBRN) training, sampling, identification, monitoring, protection determination, decontamination, warning and reporting activities.
- Prepared wartime and contingency response plans.
Emergency Manager II Resume
Headline : Emergency Manager and Military Veteran/Supervisor with proven medical support and administration experience in the Air Force and private sector. Recipient of multiple awards for outstanding performance and professionalism while serving in the Air Force. Career supported by vast volunteer and career experience with a college education.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Instrudtor, Emergency Management, Fire Safety, Law Enforcement.
- Responsible for all emergency management functions for city of 70,000 residents.
- Created programs, including policy formation, plan review/writing, public education, volunteer coordination, legal compliance, Emergency Operations Center (EOC) management, warning and notification coordination, grant writing and administration, and all other facets of emergency management.
- Responsible for managing division resources, including budgets and personnel, setting priorities, and adjusting based on emergent conditions.
- Served as NIMS compliance officer, responsible for implementation of NIMS principles throughout the City.
- Routinely briefed senior managers and elected officials on emergency management issues, including incident related activities.
- Served as EOC manager during EOC activations, including oversight of public call center.
- Responsible for coordinating and writing citywide after-action reports for all EOC activations and exercises and implementing resulting improvement plans.
- Certified as an Advanced Public Information Officer, responsible for communicating routine and emergency information to the public via a variety of channels, including traditional and social media.
Emergency Manager III Resume
Summary : Seeking long term career opportunity with potential for growth. Emergency Manager
position is to serve as an Emergency Management Specialist and is placed in the Security, Insider Threat and Mission Assurance Office
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Coordinated the development of installation level emergency management plans, processes, and procedures while ensuring compliance.
- Conducted EM assessments.
- Promoted liaison and coordination between area emergency management groups to ensure adequate planning to mitigate a variety of crisis/consequence management incidents/accidents such as disaster response.
- Managed, directed, coordinated and implemented the installation's Emergency Management Chemical, Biological, Nuclear, and High Yield Explosives (CBRNE)).
- Coordinated EM training, researched and developed curriculum and coordinated training courses.
- Coordinated installation emergency management command and control to include the set-up, organization, staff training and effective operation of the installation's Emergency Operations Center (EOC).
- Installed Commanding Officer for all emergency management functions to include policy, procedures, the Incident Command System, and CBRNE consequence management.
Asst. Emergency Manager Resume
Objective : Emergency Department is responsible for the day to day direct supervision of the department employees, timely completion f employee evaluations, directions and supervision of patient care, review and revision of department policies and procedures, preparation and conduction of staff meetings and staffing and scheduling for the department.
Skills : Electronic Repair, Computer Repair, Mechanical Repiar, Programming, Networking.
- Created, reviewed and implemented comprehensive emergency management plan for natural disasters and emergency response/coordination on an annual basis for 150 facilities and 3.9K personnel.
- Served as facility maintenance manager, ensuring two buildings worth $1.2 million dollars were compliant with DOD and OSHA safety regulations.
- Managed and instructed 40 personnel on emergency response training on a monthly basis.
- Inventoried and maintained $1.25 million/1000+ items of chemical, biological and radiological detection and identification equipment on a monthly basis, ensuring 100% accountability/functionality Certified Hazardous Materials (HAZ-MAT)Technician, trained on conducting monitoring and sampling procedures in accordance with OSHA, Code of Federal Regulations and Federal Bureau of Investigations standards.
- Conducted Vulnerability Assessment on semi-annual basis, identifying potential hazardous release areas, prioritizing 40 critical assets, worth $8 million dollars, for protection.
- Managed flight safety program, ensuring compliance by all members of the organization to safety rules and regulations set for by the DOD and OSHA.
- Budgeted annual spending account with funds in excess of $100,000 to include identifying shortfalls, procurement, tracking, and verifying documentation of training and real world response assets.
- Performed daily use of Microsoft Office to include: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Exemplary service record, performing in the top 1% during 8 week leadership and supervisory course.
Associate Emergency Manager Resume
Headline : Over 25 years of management experience with an exceptional knowledge of business practices, regulations and Homeland Security. Adept at building a teamwork environment and relationships to further the organization's goals. Strong business background with policy development, strategic planning skills and analysis.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Developed and presented budgets for five departments within county.
- Managed programs within budget constraints and developed strategies for determining budget priorities.
- Administrator for Emergency Response Team, Emergency 911 system and County Fire Service.
- Monitored programs for performance.
- Facilitate grants for departments and teams.
- Directed the acquisition, distribution and maintenance of equipment.
- Managed office with a staff and enforced ethical standards.
- Filed Federal and State reports Identified internal and external issues that may impact the delivery of essential services.
Lead Emergency Manager Resume
Summary : Emergency Manager position will be experienced in leading civilian plan developments, serving as an advisor regarding FEMA's management authorities, framework, programs, and processes, as well as conducting action planning and policy development for Civil Support operations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Executed preparedness program activities to ensure all stakeholders are engaged in efforts designed to reduce the frequency, severity, and cost of disasters, injuries, fatalities, and impact on critical infrastructure and the environment.
- Carried out or coordinating emergency response and preparedness training course development, exercise design, conduct, and evaluation, and other preparedness program deliveries for stakeholders.
- Evaluated efficiency issues and evaluation of major administrative aspects of substantive, mission-oriented programs.
- Assessed, inspected, and evaluated emergency management processes, execution plans, and standard operating procedures for compliance with established emergency management directives, regulations, policies, laws, standards, and guidance.
- Managed significant portions of preparedness projects and ensuring the efficient and effective execution of all phases of assigned portions of major projects.
- Ensured exposure and contamination control protocols and procedures are established, coordinated, and distributed emergency operations manager.
- Developed, reviewed, and coordinated comprehensive hazmat response plans, checklists, and response checklists to implement federally mandated nims and ics.
Emergency Manager Resume
Objective : Excellent written, verbal, and time management skills. -Multi-tasker capable of meeting or exceeding timelines for project initiation and completion. -Dedicated and positive employee with exemplary integrity and work ethic. -Critical thinker capable of working independently or in a group environment.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Management, Strategic Planning, Scheduling, Training, Sharepoint.
- Develops the Emergency Support Function plan for the City.
- Develops and EOCs Staffing Plan and training for the leads from the Emergency Support Functions of the Cities plan.
- Provides expert knowledge and advice to municipal department heads relative to their role in an emergency activation.
- Advises the Mayor on emergency management issues and local declaration of emergency.
- Conducts yearly all hazard threat and vulnerability assessment for the purposes of emergency planning and funding procurement.
- Works with municipal departments, private industry, and non-governmental organizations on emergency preparedness.
- Briefs senior leadership concerning informational products associated with response policy development, coordination, and implementation.