Summary : To obtain a Scorekeeper position that challenges and provides the opportunity to grow with the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Unlocks press box and prepare field and facility for the day.
- Records statistics and other game records.
- Operates scoreboard.
- Assists game officials with the progression of each game.
- Announces player and game details on the announcement system.
- Enters statistics in computer software systems.
- Cleans and closes press box after the last game.
Sr. Scorekeeper Resume
Summary : Responsible for the setup of the ball diamond and/or basketball court. Responsible for accurate scoring of the games assigned to.
Skills : MS Office, Organizing.
- Marks field and put out bases, or any equipment need for the game
- Keeps neat and accurate score as outlined on score sheet.
- Puts away all equipment at the end of each assigned evening.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Acts as an impartial observer at all times.
- Turns the score sheet into the department nightly.
- Reports all equipment needs or field problems to supervisors.
Jr. Scorekeeper Resume
Objective : Able to run a score clock, enter data into scoresheets as instructed by the Hockey Director. Enter data into the website after each game. Play music during time outs and announce goals scored.
Skills : Multi-Tasking, Microsoft Office, Writing.
- Performs set up of scorekeeper and team bench areas.
- Records the rosters in the scorebook or scoresheet and keeping a very clean and accurate account of the game.
- Cleans up any trash in the scorekeeper area before leaving the gym or field.
- Reports the scores of the games and making sure that officials sign the result sheets.
- Clocks in and out on Timeclock Plus or submitting a timecard if needed.
- Keeps a good record of the amount of time each player plays throughout the quarter/inning.
- Cooperates with the rest of the staff.
Scorekeeper I Resume
Objective : Performs scorekeeping abilities for baseball, basketball, softball or volleyball at all of our sports
facilities when in season.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Responsible for keeping the accurate score and time in accordance with the rules of the sport.
- Assisted in game preparation and tear down.
- Have knowledge of the University's Intramural and Recreational Services Program policies.
- Attended training for Scorekeepers.
- Maintained score and time for various Intramural sports and games throughout the year.
- Responsible for Being on time to the games and being alert throughout the entire game.
- Communicated any problems or concerns of any employees or players to the Intramural Supervisor.
Scorekeeper II Resume
Headline : Softball Scorekeeper keeps score and performs all other related scorekeeper responsibilities before and after scheduled softball games. Possess good people skills
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Sets up scoring equipment for sports events that require time keeping and recording of score in a paper format as well as in an electronic format.
- Inspects the equipment for any maintenance or safety issues that may need attention.
- Reports equipment issues to supervisory staff for repair or replacement.
- May set up facility for programs as needed.
- Submits recorded scores to the site supervisor at the completion of the day’s games.
- Assists the site supervisor in securing the facility at the conclusion of the day’s event.
- Assists the site supervisor in assuring the facility is safe for the general public’s use.
Scorekeeper III Resume
Summary : Under direct supervision, performs simple and repetitive manual tasks usually following clearly defined procedures. Problems encountered are usually of a simple or routine nature.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Confers with other sporting officials and facility managers in order to provide information, coordinate activities, and discuss issues Report to regulating organizations regarding sporting activities, complaints made, and actions taken or needed such as fines or other disciplinary actions.
- Judges performances in sporting competitions in order to award points, impose scoring penalties, and determine results.
- Verifies scoring calculations before competition winners are announced.
- Keeps track of events times, including race times and elapsed time during game segments, starting or stopping play when necessary.
- Compiles scores and other athletic records.
- Researches and studys players and teams in order to anticipate issues that may arise in future engagements.
- Responsible for keeping score for all sports, setting up fields before games, and cleaning them afterwards.
Asst. Scorekeeper Resume
Objective : Working in a goal oriented and team environment, with the ability to work not only as a team but independently as well. Have a strong desire to grow and advance within a company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Organizing.
- Keeps a recorded book of the running score, fouls and time-outs for various leagues/tournaments in accordance with sport/program rules.
- Provides on-site operational support for leagues/tournaments.
- Manages emergencies and safety measures beyond the scope of team managers in accordance with the policies and procedures manual.
- Handles any situations on-site that may arise such as protests, official no-shows, rule questions, inclement weather, emergencies, incidents, etc.
- Ability to understand and interpret sport specific rules and County procedures.
- Delivers recorded book to the coordinator in a timely manner.
- Scores kept for softball and basketball games throughout the year for Park and Rec.
- Arrives early before game time for setup, stayed after for cleanup.
- Responsible for keeping an accurate score book provided by the county, during the games I was scheduled to score keep for, turning in score-book at end of softball/basketball season.
Associate Scorekeeper Resume
Headline : A challenging Scorekeeper position that will help build on the skills that have already acquired through the workforce and college.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Leadership.
- Kept score for the men's softball league.
- Watered the field if it was dusty, and put out the bat holders.
- Worked 4 games a night keeping track of the men runs outs an balls an the score.
- Kept the scorebook marking it for each player if they got out or around the bases, kept the scoreboard so they knew what the score was,.
- Maintained the scoreboard for football games.
- Kept track of the score and running time.
- Learned about the sport of football.
Lead Scorekeeper Resume
Summary : A senior Scorekeeper position in management drawing on extensive experience in working in management. Work in a team-based environment where continuous improvement, dedication, creativity, and commitment to quality and customer satisfaction is encouraged.
Skills : Computer , People , Quick Learner, Upbeat Attitude, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Type 87 Wpm.
- Assures that the score, time and other official game information is accurately reflected on the Scoreboard or handwritten record.
- Keeps the game officials on schedule so that back-to-back games stay on schedule.
- Provides the written record of the event and any relevant statistics to a designated official so they become part of the official league record.
- Maintains an accurate Scorebook by keeping track of the game score and all other statistics and important data in written form.
- Keeps score for that seasons children basketball games.
- Pays careful attention to the game to see when a team would score.
- Works with the kids and help with whatever problems they had.
Objective : Exceptional worker, reliable, trustworthy and versatile. Multitask very well and accomplish everything set out to do. Desire to work and continuously strive to do and be the best can in every aspect of life.
Skills : Microsoft, Strength And Conditioning.
- Plans, organizes and conducts recruiting campaigns Coordinate game and tournament arrangements Develop new techniques and strategies Activities.
- Responsible for Score keeps recreational basketball games.
- Maintains & records game scores and other statistics Keep games on schedule by being accurate and timely with the clock Work alongside with referees.
- In charges of keeping score for basketball, football, and softball intramural games; assisted supervisors in getting participants .
- Maintains score and game time (when applicable) in compliance with National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA) regulations.
- Serves as the public address announcer.
- Accepts admission tickets and paid admission at the athletic events.
- Keeps accurate statistics in scorebooks or on electronic scoring applications.