Care Assistant Resume
Objective : Perform administrative and certain clinical duties under the direction of a physician. Administrative duties include scheduling appointments, and maintaining medical records. Clinical duties include taking and recording vital signs and medical histories, preparing patients for examination, drawing blood, and administering medications as directed by physician.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Pallet-jack operator.
- Maintaining dignity and privacy by knocking on doors before entering, assuring privacy during baths or bathroom time, and while dressing and undressing.
- Assuring resident hygiene by following bath schedule, and providing baths and/or sponge baths at all other times as is necessary to keep the resident clean and odor-free.
- Assisting residents with dressing as needed and assigned, so that resident will be dressed for season and time of day.
- Assisting residents with toileting as needed and assigned, so that resident will maintain good toileting habits and continence when possible.
- Assisting residents with ambulation as needed and assigned so that residents can move safely through the building.
- Assisting residents with transferring as needed and assigned so that residents remain safe when transferring.
- Providing verbal reminders to residents as needed when it is time for meals, activities, bedtime, etc.
Associates In Economics
Sr. Care Assistant Resume
Summary : Responsible Certified Nursing Assistant with 5+ years' experience in Medical Facilities, immediate care and triage units. Genuine desire to work towards achieving individual patient's health targets.
Skills : Microsoft computer programs, Building and computer, Social, professional skills.
- Provides health care tasks, personal hygiene services, housekeeping tasks, and other related support services essential to the consumer's health.
- Observes, records, and reports all changes to the supervisor.
- Prepared and serve simple modified diets according to instruction and assisted with feeding as necessary.
- Assisted with bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Assisted with toileting, including use of bedpan, commode or toilet.
- Assisted self-directing consumers with transfers and ambulation including the use of cane, walker, and wheelchair.
- Assisted self-directing consumers with medication reminders or refilling the consumer's prescription at the local pharmacy as specified on the plan of care.
Jr. Care Assistant Resume
Summary : Accomplished and energetic daycare provider with a solid history of Achievement in providing for the kids. Motivated leader with strong Organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include Changing diapers, feeding the children and cleaning up after the Children.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft, Customer Service, Cash Handling, Cash Register.
- Clean and disinfect rooms and furnishings to maintain a safe and orderly environment.
- Provide patients with assistance in bathing, dressing, or Grooming, the children as necessary.
- Maintain patients' restrictions in assigned areas.
- Set educational standards and goals, and help establish policies, procedures, and programs to carry them out.
- Teach classes or courses, or provide direct care to children.
- Read to children and teach them simple painting, drawing, Handicrafts, and songs.
- Assisting residents with showering, dressing, grooming, and eating, provide light housekeeping, respond to emergencies and beeper calls.
- Assist with lifts as well as transfers.
High School Diploma
Lead Care Assistant Resume
Objective : Self-motivated, problem-solver well versed in computers and new technology. Seeking a challenging position where can combine responsibilities with experience and achievements and the proven background and work values in administrative, clerical, and supply experience.
Skills : Accurate Records, Care taker.
- Home management tasks including housekeeping, laundry, shopping, and errands.
- Prepare and serve simple modified diets according to instruction and assist with feeding as necessary.
- Assist with bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Assist with toileting, including use of bedpan, commode or toilet.
- Assist self-directing consumers with transfers and ambulation including the use of cane, walker, and wheelchair.
- Assist self-directing consumers with medication reminders or refilling the consumer's prescription at the local pharmacy as specified on the plan of care.
- Assist self-directing consumers in applying nonprescription topical medications to the skin surface.
Care Assistant/Associate Resume
Summary : Over eleven years working in the medical field, developed leadership and time management skills. Proficiency include computer skills, office management, critical thinking, medical terminology and documentation that would be an asset at your company.
Skills : Organizing, Item/Home Care, Computer, Cashier, Stocking, Care Giving, People skills, Radiology, Orthodontics.
- Picked up items around the living space to keep it free of a safety hazards.
- Provide companionship clients need for emotional wellbeing.
- Maintain safe, and healthy environments for all clients.
- Manage client schedules and accompany to doctor's visits or other appointments.
- Complete errands such as grocery shopping on the clients behalf.
- kept bathrooms and kitchens clean, neat and organized.
- Kept client clean by giving him a bath, shower, and brushing his teeth.
Bachelor In Biology
Care Assistant III Resume
Summary : Effective team player with strong communication/people skills Know for being dedicated, disciplined, and well able to successfully accomplish any task at hand Can work effectively and successfully with large and/or small groups.
Skills : Phlebotomy, EKG, Bladder Scan, Medical Terminology, Sterile and Non Sterile Dressing Changes, BCLS,and Unit Secretary.
- Acted as a representative of the residence to the community.
- Provided and documented personal care for residents.
- Assisted licensed personnel by providing basic nursing care to an assigned group of residents.
- Encouraged resident independence and optimal level of functioning.
- Responded to all resident requests (verbally or call-light) for assistance.
- Observed any change in resident condition and reported to charge nurse immediately.
- Communicated/cooperated with other members of the multi-disciplinary health care team.
- Adhered to universal precautions and all other infection control guidelines.
Care Assistant II Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging position where can combine responsibilities with experience and achievements and the proven background and work values in administrative, clerical, and supply experience.
Skills : Fast Learner And Enjoying Being, Taught New Ideas And Perspectives.
- Maintained accurate records of patient care, condition, progress and concerns.
- Responded appropriately to the physical, emotional and developmental needs of patients.
- Assisted patients with bathing, oral hygiene, grooming, feeding and elimination.
- Helped patients move in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs and automobiles.
- Maintained a clean, healthy and safe environment.
- Assisted with patient transfer and ambulation.
- Followed safe lifting techniques and individual resident lifting instructions.
- Provided a comforting and soothing environment.
Care Assistant II Resume
Objective : To obtain a job within chosen field that will challenge & allow to utilize education, skills & past experiences in a way that is mutually beneficial to both myself.
Skills : Nursing assistant, Medical Office Assistant.
- Provide nursing and nursing related services to residents.
- Maintained homelike environment for the residents.
- Protect and promote resident rights and assist the person to maintain independence Provide routine care to the patients.
- Obtained specimens, weights and vital signs of patients.
- Administered medication and given medicinal intakes, by mouth or peg tube with the supervision of a RN.
- Measured and record patient's fluid intake and output.
- Assist residents with bathing, dressing, hygiene, and grooming in accordance with established care plan.
Care Assistant I Resume
Objective : Motivated and hardworking professional with an extensive background in providing outstanding customer care. Delivers positive experience s through high-quality of care, superior communication and time management skills.
Skills : Warehouse packager, Loading, Unloading, Costumer service, Phones, Faxing, ordering, cashier.
- Assistant with hygiene care such as bathing, showering, dressing, oral hygiene and elimination.
- Maintained a clean, healthy and safe environment for patients at all times.
- Passed out medications to patients at prescribed times following all instructions.
- Prepared as well as cooked meals for patients according to any diets or meal plans.
- Provided cleaning services by sweeping and mopping floors on a daily basis.
- Assisted patients with any care that they needed when required.
- Completed all tasks and duties assigned in a timely manner.
Care Assistant Resume
Summary : Motivated and Driven individual with billing and insurance verification experience seeking to assist the staff of the office with exemplary client service.
Skills : Urgent Care for adults ,CPR, EKG, Data Entry, Office duties.
- Read and recorded temperature, pulse and respiration.
- Prepared patient rooms prior to their arrival.
- Assisted with adequate nutrition and fluid intake.
- Planned, prepared and served meals and snacks according to prescribed diets.
- Provided transportation, assistance and companionship to clients.
- Cleaned and organized patients' living quarters.
- Facilitated games and other activities to engage clients.
- Assisted with transferring residents in and out of wheelchairs and adaptive equipment.
Diploma In Nursing