Personal Trainer II Resume
Summary : 10+ years of experience as a Personal Trainer. I am enthusiastic about instructing groups and individuals on exercise activities and the fundamentals of sports by demonstrating proper techniques and methods of participation. I enjoy teaching group fitness classes to people of all ages and encouraging safe use of exercise equipment to promote individual fitness goals.
Skills : First Aid Certified, Proper Exercise Techniques, Organized, Qualified Nutrition Coach, Firearm and Explosives Handling, Quick Learner, Nutritional Supplement Knowledge, Team Leader, Weapons Training, Strategic Planning, Customer Relations, Inventory Control, Multi-tasker, Flexible, and Thinker Visionary.
- Measuring clients' overall fitness by completing comprehensive evaluations and physician clearances.
- Creating personal training programs that addressed specific injuries or health problems.
- Designing enjoyable and innovative customized training programs based on fitness goals.
- Educating clients on effective ways to exercise while on business travel, at home, and on vacation.
- Promoting a safe and interactive environment for club clients and members.
- Instructing gym members about the correct use of weight resistance and cardiovascular equipment.
- Working with clients to improve their overall endurance, strength, flexibility, and balance.
- Consistently meeting daily group fitness class attendance goal of 25-30 participants.
- Scheduling and conducting fitness orientation appointments with new members.
- Conducting on-site seminars and workshops to generate interest in new club activities.
Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Personal Trainer. I have a diverse history in customer service ranging all the way from retail to personal training. My capabilities to build strong interpersonal relationships with various clients makes me an ideal candidate in the workforce. My biggest motivator is my passion for helping others and I believe strongly that small acts of kindness can make a big difference.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Consulting, Training, Teaching, Data Entry, Documentation, Change Management, SAP, Personal Trainer, Certified Security.
- Responsible for wearing many different " hats." the most important role I played as a trainer was being a health coach.
- Working with a large clientele base that was diverse in age, fitness capabilities and disabilities.
- Enjoying running group fitness classes, one on one rehabilitation, customized workout programs, boot camps, nutrition programs, personal training sales, and prospecting.
- Have a passion for helping others succeed with their health and fitness goals and am eager to broaden my skills with new challenges.
- Cultivating positive relationships with class participants by teaching a variety of challenging and entertaining group fitness classes.
- Monitoring proper execution and form of all clients and gently adjusted their positions.
- Providing the best customer service and design specific programs for my clients to improve their overall health.
- Mentoring my clients to be the best they can be through motivational speaking and listening.
- Creating my book of business from the ground up through face-to-face interaction with gym members.
- Performing fitness assessments including body fat composition, strength, flexibility, and cardiovascular functions.
Certified Personal Trainer Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience as a Personal Trainer. Looking to obtain a lifelong career with a major Directional drilling company. I look forward to becoming a great career employee, as well as a team leader. Promoting the benefits of a good team, hard work, and working in a safe environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Data Entry, Customer Service, Networking, Organizational, Sales, Organizational, Powerpoint, Public Speaking, Quality Control, Negotiation, Written Communication, Typing, Teaching, Team Building, Teamwork, Team Leader, Blogging, and Online Marketing.
- Holding bi-monthly meetings that require my attention to detail with daily operations that will reflect company profits.
- Daily correspondence with clients regarding changes or updates to general safety, health, and guidelines via Microsoft outlook.
- Maintaining detailed daily food logs of all clients involving the types of healthy foods to help obtain positive results for different physiques and builds.
- Providing proper fitness training to individuals for a better healthy lifestyle.
- Accurately assess steps needed to properly handle different situations regarding the daily activities.
- Create multiple databases responsible for managing daily business operations and the upkeep of invoices, spreadsheets, and client logs concerning sessions and payments.
- Experience with the operation of different types of equipment and fitness machines.
Certified Personal Trainer Resume
Summary : Articulate Personal Trainer with 10+ years of experience and Spin certified driven to succeed. Strategic planning and client relationship expert. Seeking to obtain a challenging and rewarding position utilizing my talents and abilities.
Skills : Focused Creative Problem-Solving, Client Relationship, Training, and Development, Customer Satisfaction, Fitness Assessments, Multi-Tasking, and Quick learner.
- Carefully evaluating clients needs and assisted them in achieving personal fitness goals.
- Encouraging clients to follow the recommended exercise guidelines for well-being.
- Guiding clients in safe exercise, taking into account individualized physical limitations.
- Leading clients and groups of all ages through personal workouts and skill development training.
- Assessing clients overall physical health with body composition scale measurements.
- Suggesting exercise modifications to individual clients to avoid strain and injury.
- Helping clients suffering from neck, back, pelvis, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip pain, etc.
- Instructing clients about proper hygiene, nutrition, exercise, lifestyle changes and factors in their daily activities.
- Recording training sessions and maintained package rates for each client.
- Contributing to the operation of a clean, friendly and well maintained health club.
Personal Trainer Assistant Resume
Objective : One year of experience as a Personal Trainer. Creative, resourceful and flexible, able to adapt to changing priorities and maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethic strong meeting planning and facilitation skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Aed, Customer Service, CPR, First Aid, Coaching, Teaching, Trainer, Powerpoint, Positive Attitude, and Public Speaking.
- Observe clients and inform them of corrective measures necessary for skill improvement.
- Instruct clients in maintaining exertion levels to maximize benefits from exercise routines.
- Offer alternative during classes to accommodate different levels of fitness.
- Evaluate an individual's abilities, needs, and physical conditions, and develop suitable training programs to meet any special requirements.
- Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations and the use of exercise equipment.
- Provide clients with information and resources regarding nutrition, weight control, and lifestyle issues.
- Plan routines, choose appropriate music, and choose different movements for each set of muscles, depending on the client's capabilities and limitations.
- Perform general administrative tasks, such as keeping records or writing reports.
- Develop training programs or routines designed to improve the client's health, increase their stamina, or alter their weight.
- Developed an exercise program for the participant based on fitness assessment results and the participant's goals.
Personal Trainer Resume
Headline : 6 years of experience as a Personal Trainer. Dependable, determined and motivated to achieve. I am very much looking to secure a position within your company. I will be an asset in numerous ways with my strong communication skills, efficient learning capabilities and the strong goal to grow and succeed within the firm. I live with the personal objective to improve myself and to do the tasks or jobs that I encounter to the best of my ability.
Skills : Writing & Editing Professional Demeanor, Computer Savvy, Highly Organized, Exceptional Telephone Etiquette, Quick Learner, Efficient In Microsoft Programs, Excellent Memory Strong Communication, Teamwork, Excellent Customer Service, and Also Works Well Independently.
- Scheduled and conducted fitness orientation appointments with new members.
- Maintained detailed personal training records and updated progress after each session for each client served.
- Created personal training programs that addressed specific injuries or health problems.
- Monitored proper execution and form of all clients and gently adjusted their positions.
- Cultivated positive relationships with participants by teaching a variety of challenging and entertaining fitness classes.
- Instructs gym members about the correct use of weight resistance and cardiovascular equipment.
- Instructed participants one-on-one using safe and proper exercise techniques emphasizing functional movement.
- Promote health clubs through membership sales, and record member information.
- Instruct participants in maintaining exertion levels to maximize benefits from exercise routines.
- Plan routines, and choose different movements for each set of muscles, depending on participants' capabilities and limitations.
Master Personal Trainer Resume
Summary : 12+ years of experience as a Personal Trainer. Seeking to further my skills as a manager or director in hopes of expanding my skill set to learn new policies and regulatory practices that may increase productivity and morale within my company.
Skills : Blackboard, Powerpoint, Windows, Operations Management, Quickbooks, Microsoft Office, Professionalism, Marketing, Community Relations, and People Person.
- Helping members achieve goals by providing customized fitness programs including education and proper nutrition, cardiovascular exercises, resistant training, and other programs.
- Conducting service appointments with members which includes body fat analysis, nutritional counseling, proper use of fitness equipment, the proper form of exercises, etc.
- Developing individualized exercise programs consistent with our members' personal fitness and exercise goals.
- Continually monitoring and assisting members to ensure proper form is used when performing exercises.
- Responsible for achieving monthly revenue goal established by the fitness manager.
- Partnering with the membership sales team to help new members achieve their fitness goals with personal training.
- Maintaining equipment inventories, and select, store, or issue equipment as needed.
- Providing clients with information and resources regarding nutrition, weight control, and lifestyle issues.
- Explaining and enforcing safety rules and regulations governing sports, recreational activities, and the use of exercise equipment.
- Enforcing safety regulations in regards to proper use of fitness equipment.
Certified Personal Trainer Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Personal Trainer. Seeking to secure a position in which I may use my experience, enthusiasm, and positive attitude to provide a positive impact on your outstanding company.
Skills : Industry Knowledge, Schedule Management, Microsoft Office, Commitment, Leadership, Flexible, Listening, Problem Solving, Adaptability, Collaboration, Strong Work Ethic, Time Management, Thinking, Self-Confidence, Handling Pressure, Leadership, and Creativity.
- Creating effective and safe workouts for my clients and maintaining a strict training schedule for myself as well, so to lead by example of the results of living a healthy lifestyle.
- Help clients reach their goals, using positive reinforcement, encouragement, etc.
- Monitoring and developing short and long term goals for member's success.
- Demonstrating and instructing equipment use and stressed safe exercise form.
- Motivating and coaching individuals with customized exercise and nutritional plans.
- Building and instructing individual exercise programs based on individual assessments.
- Leveraging the use of NASM's assessment/ opt model to ensure the best results.
- Creating customized workouts that help clients reach their physical goals.
- Promoting individual and team sports to participants, utilizing knowledge of sports techniques and physical capabilities of participants.
- Planning physical fitness programs to promote the development of the participant's physical attributes and social skills.
Private Personal Trainer Resume
Summary : 10+ years of experience as a Personal Trainer. I am currently looking for a full time/part time employee/management position in a sports and recreation environment that offers a greater challenge for myself, increased benefits for my family, and the chance for myself to help the community stay active.
Skills : Team Building, Coaching, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Sales, Mortgage Processing, Operations Management, Client Relations, Communications, Payment Processing.
- Showing clients how to perform several exercises and routines to meet their specific plan or goals.
- Monitoring clients while they do exercises and showing/telling them the correct techniques to minimize injury and improve the maximum fitness gains.
- Planning different exercises during workouts or classes for different levels of fitness and skills.
- Monitoring clients' progress and adapt programs as needed to help meet goals if they plateau.
- Explaining safety rules and regulations on sports and recreation activities, and the use of the equipment.
- Giving clients info about smart nutrition, nutrition plans, weight control, and lifestyle issues or assist with finding resources to help the client change lifestyle.
- Attending meetings to review performance and offer direction, motivation, and guidance toward achieving individual and facility goals.
- Planning routines, choose appropriate music, and choose different movements for each set of muscles, depending on participants' capabilities and limitations.
- Offering alternatives during classes to accommodate different levels of fitness.
Sr. Personal Trainer Resume
Objective : 3+ years of experience as a Personal Trainer. Interested in managing trainers that teach fitness classes/train clients at a gym of all genders and ages. Very dedicated and passionate when it comes to bringing out the best in people, especially when developing them in a weight room or fitness classroom setting.
Skills : Warehouse, Communication, Customer Service, Sales, Listening, Quick Learner, Ability To Multi-Task, Data Entry, and Computer.
- Leading, instructing, and motivating individuals or groups in exercise activities, including cardiovascular exercise, strength training, and stretching.
- Performing exercise testing including sub-maximal heart rate tests, body composition tests, blood pressure screening, and movement assessments.
- Providing knowledgeable information to clients when asking about exercise activities.
- Encouraging non-active training members to keep on pace with their payments and to get back into their healthy habits.
- Assisting personal training manager and club director in club duties such as making touches to delinquents, selling memberships, updating club revenue tracker, giving club tours, posting facebook/Instagram pictures, etc.
- Conducting one-on-one and group sessions and continually track progress and counsel clients on proper nutrition and exercise habits.
- Proactively maintaining equipment and ensure overall cleanliness of the facility.
- Supporting clients in completing custom-tailored exercise programs focused on safe and effective attainment of goals.
- Meeting with new clients to conduct fitness assessments and present, negotiate, and sell recommended training packages.
- Planning physical education programs to promote the development of participants' physical attributes and social skills.