Product Quality Engineer Resume
Headline : Product Quality Engineer -Support Extensive professional experience working in fast-paced and demanding environments in the areas of Manufacturing, Remanufacturing, NPI, RMA, and Repair. Diverse professional background with extensive experience in Enterprise Servers.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quality Management, Lean Manufacturing.
- Processed and approve deviations from Bill of Materials.
- Maintained the site's Handbook.
- Provided support of New Product Introduction to Production.
- Helped provide solutions to Production issues affecting quality and time to market.
- Provided support to customer service, logistics, and production teams as required, to meet business targets and objectives.
- Drived product and quality improvements.
- Identified and eliminate process failures.
Sr. Product Quality Engineer Resume
Summary : Seek employment as a Project Manager with the opportunity for professional growth.
Skills : Supply Chain Management, Continuous Improvement, Lean Manufacturing, Team Leadership, Six Sigma, Change Management.
- Responsible for QA/QC activities related to customers, suppliers, internal process, root cause analysis and maintaining TS certification for manufacturing automotive components.
- Investigated product quality problems, determines root cause, gathers and analyzes data and implements corrective actions to eliminate cause.
- Communicated with suppliers/customers related to changes/quality issues through PPAPs, SQRs and 8Ds.
- Assisted in the development of quality systems with suppliers (from ceramic substrate to electrical components).
- Participated in internal and supplier quality audits.
- Involved with the development and execution of test protocols to ensure product meets design specifications.
- Worked with both domestic and international customers and suppliers.
Jr. Product Quality Engineer Resume
Headline : To obtain a position in a dynamic corporation where can use educational background and work experience to contribute to the growth of the organization.
Skills : Excel, Engineering, Quality Assurance.
- Led Lean continuous improvement effort of the Mayer production line decreasing cycle time, improving test yield by 15%, and reducing manufacturing costs over $1,000 per month.
- Conducted benchmarking effort to improve the manufacturing associate's training program.
- Met with internal and external factory training managers to identify effective and efficient training regiments.
- Co-authored new training plan which improved accountability of trainers and improved Radio Products Factory training resulted in direct reduction of manufacturing defects by 10%.
- Organized formal and informal Material Review Boards, provided disposition instructions/ determinations on supplied and manufactured piece parts or assemblies.
- Consulted weekly with manufacturing engineers on proper implication and execution of 5S principles.
- Led Radio Products Factory statistical committe.
Product Quality Engineer III Resume
Summary : Management professional, with strong lean background, 9 years industry experience and 5 years management experience, seeking position as a quality or continuous improvement manager in the Portland area. Currently employed with Schlumberger manufacturing division in Houston TX but am willing to self-relocate as necessary.
Skills : Skilled at managing product development schedules,.
- Build and maintained close customer and manufacturing relationships Assess and validate quality, manufacturing process, design and other customer concerns.
- Provided change recommendations Process Change Requests (PCR) Problem-solving and coordinating engineering change and their impact to the plant floor level assessing and validating the actual and potential design/quality solutions vs.
- Supported Part Approval and related first piece sign off (PPAP) Provide on-site customer support for investigations and other quality or design-related events.
- Implemented containment actions, facilitate an effective clean point.
- Facilitated customer visits for manufacturing, design and quality groups Liaise with manufacturing, communicating customer Quality Manual requirements and coordinating corrective action activities/responses.
- Analyzed trends in factory defects focusing on manufacturing improvement areas.
- Participated in program launch preparation Coordinate with Manufacturing to provide customer support.
Product Quality Engineer II Resume
Summary : Over 5 years management experience, seeking position as a quality or continuous improvement manager in the Salt Lake City area.
Skills : Process Efficiency Data & Statistical Analysis Lean Manufacturing Identifying Opportunities Quality Improvement Cost Reduction.
- Experienced onboarding multiple products.
- Supported the launch of The Replicator, The Smart Extruder, and The Smart Extruder Plus.
- Responsible for monitoring, maintaining and improving overall product quality on 3 of 7 product lines at MBI: The Replicator 2, The Replicator 2X and The Replicator.
- Collaborated with members of the Quality Department to improve total quality control at the plant End of Line Inspection System was developed and implemented, plant-wide, to improve in-process quality.
- Created to streamline problem-solving practices at MBI.
- Acted as a liaison between the Longmont, co controls solution team and manufacturing and engineering teams with respect to identifying product problems and driving timely resolution.
- Developed a metrics-driven approach to identify product problems and drive resolution.
Product Quality Engineer I Resume
Summary : Career-oriented analytical thinker with a proven ability to anticipate unique requirements and potential roadblocks in all situations. Continually develops strategies to minimize issues and deliver exceptional results. Effectively manages diverse tasks with varying degrees of complexity within fast paced environments by evaluating situations, assessing emergent needs and implementing solutions in an efficient manner.
Skills : ISO Internal Auditor, CMM Programmer And Operator, GD&T Specialist, Cost Analyst.
- Responsible for product quality of wheel loader cabs (operator station) which are manufactured in Joliet and shipped to Caterpillar prime product facility in Aurora.
- Coordinated meetings with suppliers to evaluate the quality and reliability of incoming parts.
- Designed and manufacturing engineering teams.
- Referred incoming inspection of parts if needed.
- Coordinated meetings with Customers to evaluate the quality of cabs.
- Visited customer facility to evaluate product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Participated in VOC (Voice Of Customer) and BIQ (Built-In Quality) programs.
Assistant Product Quality Engineer Resume
Summary : Senior Quality Engineer Level III, Volkswagen Supply Group Program Trainer and Administrator, Green Belt Quality and Cost Improvement Engineer, Awarded with the Nissan Grand Champion Monozukuri outstanding achievement for tier Capacity Activity while a Supplier Development Product Quality Engineer, Internal Six Sigma Product and Process Auditor.
Skills : Software Test, Test Lead.
- Provided technical support for the excavator cab, medium wheel loader and large wheel loader cab value streams.
- Led weekly quality meetings with on-site process partner quality personnel and Caterpillar quality personnel regarding external quality issues affecting our customer.
- Facilitated discussions on root cause and ownership of defects with initial corrective action for immediate resolution on issues at the customer facility and led daily material rejection meetings with on-site process partner and Caterpillar Quality personnel to determine source of non-conformances.
- Followed up with permanent corrective action solutions to eliminate defects and improve on-site quality of prime products.
- Involved in the daily Caterpillar production system meetings involving the Built in Quality program and responding to the Voice of Customer to deliver the highest level of quality products.
- Verified the compliance of all part dimensions to print specifications.
- Contacted suppliers to contain parts that are non-conforming and discovered root cause in order to perform corrective actions to ensure parts conform to all print specifications.
Product Quality Engineer/Operator Resume
Summary : Accomplished quality leader with broad engineering experience in pre and post market quality management. Unique experience in designing, implementing and controlling DFR process for wide range of products. Expert in leading cross-functional teams for reliability design reviews, reviewing validation plans and ensuring system/component reliability goals demonstration.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Tableau, Reliasoft Weibull++, JIRA, SAS, JMP, Minitab.
- Tracked and followed-up on customer ratings.
- Supported manufacturing and sales in all APQP activities with the customer.
- Coordinated customer visits together with project manager.
- Handled 0-mileage and field returns at the customer facility.
- Supported manufacturing in developing and implementing corrective and preventive actions.
- Coordinated field warranty analysis and PPAP submission.
- Conducted maintenance activities of centralized SPI database system.
- Supervised line auditor's activities.
- Participated in ISO/TS16949 certification.
Associate Product Quality Engineer Resume
Summary : To further professional career with a position in a world class company. As well as seeking to effectively utilize quality, problem solving and leadership skills.
Skills : All Microsoft Programs, Communication.
- Implemented and currently maintaining Inspection Process, Scrap Process, Return Material Authorization Process, Rework Process, Quality On-Board Training, and Communication Board.
- Monitored and analyzed Internal and Supplier scrap for any trend, as well as prioritizing and taking corrective and preventative actions.
- Collaborated with Purchasing, Warranty, Engineering, External Suppliers, Production, and Accounting to resolve any on-going issue.
- Processed returned parts from customer and conduct root cause analysis.
- Managed strategic suppliers through Supplier Score Card Program.
- Conducted on site supplier and internal audits.
- Lead and validate continues improvement actions.
- Assisted in the implantation of 5S.
- Lead Bi-weekly quality report out to executive management team.
Product Quality Engineer Resume
Objective : Highly qualified manufacturing quality professional from auto industry specializing in APQP of mass production of electro-mechanical parts, problem solving, process audit, and warranty analysis, with a master's degree of electrical engineering from University of Toronto and over eight years of multi-national working experience in electronics/mechanical manufacturing/quality management.
Skills : Math Skills, Communication Skills.
- Validated, did visual inspection, commissioned and approved equipment prior to shipping.
- Designed of tooling interconnects/Electrical schematics using AutoCAD Manage incoming and outgoing material, resources, and schedules priorities of the PCB value center.
- Inspected and operated equipment for accuracy of assembly.
- Directed workers, or assisted in diagnosing malfunctions in electrical, electronic, mechanical, equipments.
- Integrated various systems according to the customer's specification.
- Developed, implemented and maintained methods, operation sequence and processes in the manufacture of Measurement equipments.
- Reviewed drawings/schematics, bill of material making sure that they comply with standards/specification prior to build.
- Coordinated maintenance, repair activities and operations to obtain optimum use of machines and equipment.
Bachelor Of Science