Quality Improvement Specialist Resume
Summary : QI specialist assures that all guidelines for the processing and sterilization of surgical instrumentation and supplies for perioperative services meet industry standards and regulatory requirements.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing 85 WPM, Compliance, Risk Management, Program Development, Quality Improvement, Process Improvement.
- Evaluated cases for eight DCM units and one adoptions unit to ensure alignment with internal policies and procedures, contractual requirements, and state and federal regulations.
- Composed and produced both summary and detailed reports and recommendations on audits and investigation findings.
- Determined, gathered, assessed, and developed performance measurement data for child and adult behavioral health programs as well as community-based care child welfare program.
- Carried out compliance survey which attended to agency policies and procedures, funding source requirements, accreditation and legal requirements, and quality standards.
- Built, enforced, oversaw, and successfully accomplished corrective action plans with regards to internal and external audits.
- Gathered and analyzed record and presented feedback and coaching to the case management personnel.
- Provided training to employees on safety and quality improvement initiatives, funding and regulatory requirements, and policies and procedures.
- Kept abreast with all standards and requirements by taking part in the Department of Children and Families (DCF) trainings.
Sr. Quality Improvement Specialist Resume
Summary : Many years experience in finance, business administration, case management, and international business experience Five years experience working within government contracting, and granted Top Secret Clearance with SCI level.
Skills : Lotus Notes, SAP-AP Module, CASE, VCIN, G-Link, Impromptu, Costpoint, Quickbooks, And Credible.
- Assisted the Quality Improvement Coordinator in performing Agency-wide medical record reviews, quality assurance functions, and analysis of clinical documentation and forms utilization trends.
- Evaluated medical record documentation practices in accordance with all applicable rules, regulations and standards including HIPAA, CMS, DBHDS, DMAS, and CARF, and Agency health information policies and procedures.
- Oversaw and directed activities to prepare the Agency to meet clinical documentation and general health information requirements.
- Assisted QI Coordinator in development and enforcement of Agency medical records/health information policies and procedures.
- Assisted QI Coordinator in responding to external medical record reviews/audits.
- Generated accurate, timely and reliable reports and statistics related to medical records/health information.
- Provided training, technical assistance and direction related to medical records/health information and documentation issues.
Bachelor Of Arts
Jr. Quality Improvement Specialist Resume
Objective : To obtain a position as a Quality Improvement Specialist, Early Childhood Development, competent knowledgeable, skilled and strong dedication to the total development of children.
Skills : Health coaching, program development, implementation and evaluation.
- Responsible for conducting QRIS and Accreditation orientation and ITERS and ECERS training for all program participants and assisting providers in creating their center profile.
- Responsible for providing on-site technical support using multiple systems including but not limited to Accreditation.
- Granted Allocation to director and staff at participating centers and successfully guiding centers through the QRIS and the Accreditation process.
- Supported providers in accessing support through the QRIS network of services Responsible for collection of information for the WELS database and outcomes data.
- Responsible for maintaining QRIS certifications for CLASS.
- Responsible for embedding the University of Florida Communities of Practices Institute and Lastinger TA/Coaching model practices into the QRIS system.
- Responsible for meeting service delivery model star level hours.
A.A In Parks
Quality Improvement Specialist III Resume
Headline : Accomplished health care professional with extensive experience in managed care and quality improvement. Dedicated and devoted to improving the quality of health care while reducing costs.
Skills : Management, Medical Terminology, Quality Assurance, Team Building, Team Player, Windows.
- Managed federal survey, created corrective plan addressing deficiencies, write Informal Dispute Resolution/Independent Informal Dispute Resolution responses to written citations.
- Kept Executive management abreast of survey results to ensure any negative relevant issues are addressed and corrected.
- Formulated new policies, as needed, that will increase communities' efficient operations.
- Provided information regarding regulatory changes and how to implement them within corporation and communities in a timely and efficient manner.
- Wrote and submited both Plans of Correction and Informal Dispute Resolutions (IDR)/Independent Dispute Resolutions (IIDR) to health department.
- Worked cross-functionally with long-term community and corporate leaders to communicate findings, priorities and improvement recommendations.
- Lead and guided team members while conducting compliance reviews and provide follow-up supervision to management staff to ensure compliance.
Bachelor Of Science
Quality Improvement Specialist II Resume
Headline : Quality Improvement Specialist in monitoring plasma center processes to ensure overall compliance with CSL Operating Procedures, as well as all applicable local, state, federal requirements.
Skills : Product Specialist, Product Tech.
- Evaluated the quality, type, and level of services being provided by clinical staff.
- Assisted with verifying accuracy of billings to the department of mental health.
- Ensured compliance with funding requirements for documentation, timelines, accuracy, completeness consistency, and conformity to requirements.
- Monitored and reviewed cases and ensures the agency is in compliance with auditing standards for federal funding.
- Promptly identified problems and assist in implementing appropriate corrective action.
- Ensured compliance with contract reporting requirements.
- Assisted with the implementation of new policies as requested.
- Prepared for a response to site reviews, certification visits, and various clinical and services delivery audits, to ensure compliance and contractual obligations.
Quality Improvement Specialist I Resume
Objective : Over eight years of increasing responsibility with demonstrated ability to drive positive change and effectively manage communication with internal and external staff and customers.
Skills : Project Management, Strategic Planning, Strategic Planning,.
- Provided contract oversight for approximately 400 + clients, quality auditing, training, and compliance to the State of TN's Tenncare administration.
- Developed work flows, training materials, business processes, as well as internal policies and procedures.
- Adherenced to government program, managed care procedures, business contracts, Medicaid standards by researching health plan and business operational issues.
- Documented project and system issues to develop a root cause solution and implement change.
- Reviewed contracts and maintained documentation requirements.
- Conducted data analysis in order to evaluate and implemented change by creating training materials, resulted in enhancing vendor and member communications.
- Assisted with procurement process by verifying administrative support during the creation of Request for Proposals and providing feedback for Request for Information.
Bachelor Of Science
Quality Improvement Specialist/Analyst Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as a Quality Improvement Specialist, Early Childhood Development, competent knowledgeable, skilled and strong dedication to the total development of children and a high degree of enthusiasm can be fully utilized in a high quality organization.
Skills : Quality Analyst, Quality Specialist.
- Analyzed data and measure program outcomes to determine net effectiveness of services.
- Prepared reports on research findings including service evaluation, outcomes and quarterly and annual QIC reports.
- Established systems and process employee data to ensure compliance with federal state and county guidelines.
- Provided technical support to clinical staff using behavior health software.
- Provided continuous monitoring of entries made into server in order to reduce inefficiencies.
- Responsible for the organization and delivery New Employee Orientation.
- Presented monthly trainings in health and safety topic areas such as Drug Free Work Place, Infectious Disease Control and CPR and First Aid.
- Responsible for tracking employee data in order to ensure compliance with federal, state and county regulations.
Master Of Business
Quality Improvement Specialist Resume
Objective : Quality Care Improvement Specialist is responsible in supporting the healthcare delivery practice transformation with providers and staff to support physician practices.
Skills : Writing Letters, Memos, And Emails.
- Constructively critiqued live calls between sales representatives and customers.
- Reviewed live calls and recorded sales calls to verify they had met or exceeded individual clients' guidelines.
- Called customers on completed sales not meeting the clients' guidelines to verify product and information was provided correctly to customers.
- Provided verbal and written reports to management regarding trends directly impacting quality.
- Demonstrated integrity and professionalism when dealing with customers and colleagues.
- Overcame obstacles and constraints without becoming discouraged.
- Used established procedures and job experience to carry out moderately complex to complex work assignments.
Quality Improvement Specialist/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include in coming calls, out going calls and multi-tasking while on the phone.
Skills : G-Link, Impromptu, Costpoint, Quickbooks, and Credible.
- Used computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Answered telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Created, maintained, and entered information into databases.
- Operated office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
- Greeted visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Completed forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed material.
Quality Improvement Specialist/Executive Resume
Objective : Developed curriculum ensuring multiple learning styles addressed in training deliveries in the areas of trauma science, group work Creative, ability to shift direction easily, applies knowledge of multiple intelligences to information sharing.
Skills : QA Analyst, QA Supervisor.
- Coordinated periodic internal, annual, on-site quality reviews for 40+ distinct programs via the scheduling of reviews, identification and training of participants, assisting with observations and interviews, developing consensus regarding results and writing final reports.
- Provided technical assistance and guidance in the development, implementation and maintenance of quality assurance/improvement systems to regional and program staff to improve productivity, problem-solving, performance and outcomes in alignment with the EYA mission, vision and values.
- Provided clinical technical assistance and guidance to multiple program types: residential, day treatment, intensive case management.
- Partnered in the development and monitoring of QI initiatives designed to advance and sustain program goals, measure therapeutic components, assess the capacity of program staff, and evaluate client outcomes.
- Provided subject matter expertise in the design and development of curricula, select training programs and workshops.
- Collaborated with program leadership and other departments with the corporate Support Center, implement and monitor program improvement plans, corrective action plans and other measures resulting in external and internal audits.
- Monitored and analyzed assigned programs' quality metrics and all relevant data to ensure that they are compliant with all regulatory requirements and are incorporating quality improvement into their programs.
Master Of Social Work