Quality Specialist Resume
Objective : Highly trained, service oriented researcher manager with 7 years' background in a Laboratory environment. Core competencies include quality analysis, microbiology, virology, animal work as well as excellent communication and time management skills. Handle tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Followed GMP, GDP and general SOP, Ph testing, sensory guidelines.
- Performed all aspects of PCR pre-batching, pooling, processing, test result entry, equipment maintenance and sample management functions to ensure accuracy and appropriate product pooling.
- Performed, completed, and reported on tasks in a timely manner.
- Reviewed batching and pooling documents, quality control, and other reports for accuracy, completeness and compliance to requirements to ensure that quality standards were met.
- Ensured destruction of unsuitable plasma units, as necessary, completing proper documentation.
- Monitored laboratory processes to maintain quality assurance standards, releasing data to Quality Assurance for review and final release.
- Ensured proper sample management, test performance, quality control, result review, result reporting and equipment maintenance so that accurate and appropriate sample testing was performed, completed, and reported in a timely manner.
- Followed the laboratory's procedures for specimen handling and processing and test analysis, reporting and maintaining records of donor test results.
Master's In Veterinary Science
Senior Quality Specialist Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in Quality allowing me to utilize the knowledge Quality Specialist, Geographic Technician and part-time Technical Trainer, encourage professional growth and provide greater decision-making opportunities.
Skills : Magnetic Testing, Penetrate Testing.
- Supports the Manager, CQI Nurse Analysts, and data abstractors in coordinating and implementing solutions that will improve the daily operations of the department.
- Develops, prepares, and maintains quality performance reports and scorecards for departmental and system-wide needs.
- Assists manager in the development of presentation materials.
- Utilizing software packages creates, maintains, and reproduces internal and external regulatory reports such as physician specific reports required by the Joint Commission and quality monitoring reports required for internal performance improvement.
- Independently gathers data and publishes trending reports for use in performance improvement activities within the organization.
- Assists with data analyses while working with spreadsheets, databases, and presentation packages.
- Serves as one of two administrators for the secure CMS Quality Data Warehouse (QNet).
Bachelor Of Science
Quality Specialist/Agent Resume
Objective : Experienced manager with over 15 years in the retail and restaurant industry Successful in increasing revenue and profitability for two retail and one restaurant operations Result-oriented with motivation to drive other employees toward success Versatile with skills applicable to most organizational roles Professional interpersonal and communication skills.
Skills : Strong medical terminology and disease process knowledge.
- Responsible for reviewing 40+ batch records daily.
- Conduct and oversee multiple product line inspections.
- Validate incoming raw materials and components for product manufacturing.
- Gather and distribute raw material and finished-goods samples.
- Successfully participated in a FDA audit by ensuring highest quality standards.
- Acted as an interim quality manager for a month.
- Managed the department's daily activities, processes, and systems.
Bachelor Of Science
Corporate Quality Specialist Resume
Summary : Positive and motivated quality and product management professional with extensive experience in the Consumer Electronics Service Industry. Quick learner that demonstrate leadership and adaptability. Enthusiastically promotes team building. Clearly and effectively communicate information to all business groups. Very competent in problem solving and analyzing data. Highly adept in implementing process and product improvements.
Skills : Excel, Powerpoint, SAP, Access, Visio, Customer Service, Troubleshooting, Quality Management, Process Improvement, Product Management, Product Launch, Project Management.
- Test all products in factory to determine if the product reaches Quality standard.
- Perform periodic audits within the factory.
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards.
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
- Collect and compile statistical quality data.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
Associate's In Networking
Data Quality Specialist Resume
Objective : Data Quality Specialist is responsible for the delivery of quality data and information to all stakeholders and other departments. This includes identifying and prioritizing requirements, developing product roadmaps and plans, ensuring data quality, and implementing data quality processes.
Skills : Quality Assurance, Microsoft office.
- Comanche Peak Nuclear Station Responsible for tracking and expediting QA and licensing commitments.
- Interfaced with Utility and contractors to assure FSAR commitments were correct and complete.
- Performed QA records review of electrical support isometric design packages.
- Generated corrective action documents to capture non-conformances and discrepancies.
- Performed field walk downs of seismic support systems for conformance to welding and design specifications.
- Performed document reviews of construction validation packages.
- Correspondence Controller responsible for review and distribution of incoming correspondence and Quality documentation.
Logistics Quality Specialist Resume
Summary : Self -motivated, resourceful and able to work in a team environment. Capable of thinking independently while sharing knowledge and ideas. Able to multi-task between multiple analytical projects. Learn new processes and technology easily. Proven dependability and flexibility to adapt to changing work conditions and consistently achieve or exceed goals.
Skills : <div>Data Analysis, Industry Knowledge, Ability to embrace new technology.</div>
- Review default processing activities including department processes, procedures and policies.
- Review loan files for completeness and accuracy.
- Evaluate and research job functions while utilizing monitoring systems and software to ensure department adhere to company policies and guidelines.
- Created monthly reports to identify and correct problem areas.
- Enforce policies and help minimize loss exposure to the organization.
- Communicate regularly with Unit Managers to ensure all processes are being followed.
- Facilitate training meetings with team to guarantee quality and consistency.
- Prioritize own work and responsible for meeting timeline and deadlines.
Sr. Customer Quality Specialist Resume
Summary : Experienced in the drawing and Quality Control review of architectural drawings and redlining as required; review and coordination of consulting engineering drawings. Experienced in the drawing and coordination of construction documents for Fueling Stations, to include pumps, tanks, canopies and kiosk buildings.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Windows, Scheduling.
- Managed and performed call monitoring reviews of collection team of 100+ employees to ensure quality assurance with the FDCPA (Fair Debt Collection Practicing Act), securing payment arrangements on past due mortgage, auto, and line of credit loans.
- Liaison for the training department and supervisors to ensure compliance.
- Facilitated the identification, dissemination and implementation of best practices within the site.
- Evaluated and determined appropriate areas of improvement and data review.
- Developed and implemented quality tools and methodology, such as benchmarking, analytical and data measurement tools at the site.
- Developed new hire counseling sessions which improved the learning curve.
- Developed ongoing training programs and data audits which targeted phone etiquette, customer service and professionalism.
Customer Quality Specialist Resume
Objective : A capable and efficient worker with solid experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. Highly motivated and driven to produce quality products and meet production goals. Experienced in quality control and product assembly. Examines and verifies the accuracy of components, with an eye for detail, ensuring the integrity of all materials used in production.
Skills : Microsoft, Power point, Batch Record Review, International.
- Provided Quality support for Ground Based Missile Defense teams.
- Prepared and maintained directives, policies, processes, procedures and metrics to assure program, customer, regulatory requirements, including working agreements, were deployed.
- Ensured proper processes were implemented in single or combined tasks.
- Participated and recommended proper product work flows to accomplish goals.
- Conducted research, compiled and analyzed reports and process control statistics to continuously improve process capability.
- Conducted hardware, software and system level audits to determine compliance with management system standards, configuration assurance, related business, regulatory and customer requirements.
- Analyzed process data, metrics, models and flows to identify root cause analysis.
- Partnered with other organizations in the development of potential preventive or corrective actions and implementation.
Quality Management System
Inventory And Quality Specialist Resume
Summary : Accustomed to working with highly confidential information. Strong attention to detail, able to multitask and a strong team player in highly stressful situations. Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills in English and Spanish.
Skills : ERP Plex Software Program.
- Identified issues with Spanish language company website and recommended changes which were implemented by Corporate.
- Designed interview questions, interviewed candidates and worked with the Department manager to select new hires for the Quality Team.
- Recommended and implemented a monitoring schedule for effective use of computer time by team members.
- Organized call calibrations with Quality Team at other sites to become more uniform in the employee performance evaluation process.
- Evaluated emails for empathic responses, grammar and spelling to improve written customer service responses.
- Strengthened team productivity by exceeding evaluation requirements goals by 10% every quarter in English and Spanish evaluations.
- Arranged and conducted weekly team meetings to share new information and calibrate on call employee performance evaluation.
- Compiled monthly center reports for presentation to center directors to improve a customer call experience.
Ads Quality Specialist Resume
Summary : Risk Operations Analyst with five years managing online fraud prevention and Home Lending and Foreclosure in the Financial Industry. Skilled at problem solving and conflict resolution, and able to help encourage teamwork. Problem-solver with keen attention to customer needs and details. An innovator with creative skills and experiences to improve overall business processes. Managed complex business and accounting tasks efficiently.
Skills : Excel, Microsoft word, 10-Key, Perform CNA I duties.
- Processed quality control files received within one day as stipulated by company policy.
- Entered results of review in quality review application.
- Reviewed foreclosure documents to ensure affiant is accurately prepared certified and notarized.
- Ensured that documents that fail the quality control review are returned to the affiant for correction.
- Worked internally with quality control Specialists and management to solve reporting issues.
- Met all quality control deadlines for reviewing foreclosed documents received in a day.
- Identified over 32 documents that failed quality control review standards thereby mitigating company's exposure.
Image Quality Specialist Resume
Summary : Quality Specialist is responsible for ensuring that the quality of the product meets the needs and expectations of the customer, as well as maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office.
- Provided assistance with re-design of Internal File Review process.
- Responsible for providing Quality orientation to new staff.
- Completed targeted reviews to ensure health and safety of members during transition to a new MCO.
- Assisted with coordination of HEDIS audit and performed file reviews to obtain data for HEDIS.
- Participated in focus groups for Performance Improvement Projects.
- Participated and assisted with coordinating Annual Quality Review process.
- Coordinated interviews with external reviewers and Care Management teams.
- Coordinated Outcome Impact Scale process.
Mental Health Counseling
Quality Specialist Resume
Headline : Four years quality assurance Two years receiving inspection Thirteen years of customer service Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an eye for detail Extremely productive in a high volume, high stress, environment Proficient in the use of IBM clone desktops.
Skills : 9+ years Customer Service experience Upbeat,.
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Supervise auditing of establishments, and determine scope of investigation required.
- Hire, train, evaluate, or discharge staff or resolve personnel grievances.
- Prepare and maintain production reports or personnel records.
- Coordinate or recommend procedures for facility or equipment maintenance or modification, including the replacement of machines.
- Initiate or coordinate inventory or cost control programs.
- Communicate quality control information to all relevant organizational departments, outside vendors, or contractors.
- Identify quality problems or areas for improvement and recommend solutions.