International Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Proven track record of strong, effective leadership. Effective negotiation, communication, decision making and problem solving skills. Functional knowledge of design documentation, manufacturing processes, and technical data.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sales Management, Salesforce, Recruiting, Training & Development, Inside Sales, Business Development.
- Key international sales contact for micromachining for medical and industrial applications Sold industrial laser systems in various international markets.
- Participated in all international shows and LMI exhibits.
- Processed system quotations and evaluations to determine proper application for laser systems.
- Wrote the international representation sales policy.
- Coordinated international sales presentations and test studies.
- Utilized letters of credit and sale process to sell internationally; China, Mexico, Lebanon, Poland, and Sweden.
- Managed business relationships and had sales responsibilities for national retail accounts throughout the entire central and western regions of the United States.
- Increased national account sales from $21MM to $51MM over a 3 year period Exceeded sales goals by 14% last 2 years as set forth by Director of Sales Managed, developed and trained 10 manufacturers' agencies.
Masters Of Management
Sr. International Sales Manager Resume
Objective : To grow business through customer collaboration, management of teams and/or processes for an innovative and growing company. Expert in understanding customers along with team members' problems, helping to transition that to an appropriate solution towards positive outcomes for all parties.
Skills : Customer Service, Food Industry, Sales, Care Giver, Manual Labor, Communications.
- Compellent specializes in fluid data management from small to large enterprise customers.
- Promoted to International Sales Manager from Minneapolis, MN office to Amsterdam, Netherlands because of leadership, profit growth and willingness to travel.
- Maintained great business relationships within the US and EMEA by consistently networking and assisting customers on not only an as-needed basis but generally follow up and communication as well.
- Trained new and existing resellers on products, features and marketing material on a regular basis.
- Presented to C-level executives in various companies to win and close contracts.
- Coordinated and demonstrated solutions at multiple trades show throughout Europe.
- Succesfully launched and marketed a world music catalog.
Bachelor Of Science
International Sales Manager III Resume
Summary : Consummate sales manager recognized for ability to build, guide, and sustain successful sales teams. Repeated success guiding sizable, cross-functional teams in the design and launch of business solutions driving record-setting revenues.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Responsible for professionally assisting customers with requests for part availability, pricing requests and order placement.
- Resolving product or service issues by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem, expediting correction or adjustment and follow up to ensure resolution was achieved in a timely manner.
- Identifying and sourcing replacement products for kitchen equipment to meet region specific electrical requirements, customer contract, terms, supply points and technical assistance as point of contact.
- Strong knowledge of International Trade including customs clearance and country specific documentation requirements.
- Responsible for negotiating and scheduling all International shipments to utilize best rates to coincide with customer specific delivery dates.
- Insured prompt and efficient processing of customer orders, changes to orders, correspondence and expediting.
- Interface with multiple departmental team leaders in regards to changes in product and applicable daily customer requirements, including price quotes and contract submittals.
- Utilized Trade Shows to continuously develop sales leads, both domestically and internationally to meet monthly, quarterly and yearly sales goals.
International Sales Manager II Resume
Summary : Proven ability to utilize inspiring leadership, personal drive, creative vision, and analytical skill to yield successful delivery of both team and individual goals, actively contributing to organizational growth.
Skills : Head Counselor, Camps, Evangelical.
- Managed accounts, customer needs analysis, product presentations, negotiations, bid preparations, and training of sales personnel.
- Provided system sales and technical support to both existing and new accounts in a territory comprised of twenty-six countries.
- Maintained and expanded the base of approximately 110 accounts including major electric utilities with over one million customers, electric cooperatives, and industries.
- Managed international representations and distribution channels.
- Managed solution selling of power distribution, automation and control, and instrumentation services in the utility, industrial and commercial markets.
- Produced customized quotations, prepared elaborated tenders for global international bids up to the US $5 million, and negotiated contracts and pricing.
- Developed and maintained current country profiles (political, social/economics, electrical industry, and infrastructure).
Master Of Education
International Sales Manager I Resume
Summary : Highly motivated team player with training and practical experience in marketing and International sales. Strong work ethic. Analyzing sales data. Establishing sales goals. Implementing plans that improve sales performance. Skilled in identifying and meeting clients needs. Working with dealers and distributors.
Skills : Bilingual.
- Responsible for the development, management, and profitability of accounts throughout the western United States, Latin American, and Asia for the nation's largest producer of copper, bronze, and tin powder.
- Managed a book of business that generated $7 million in annual sales.
- Worked closely with the company president to develop short/long-term strategic plans and forecasts.
- Managed all aspects of international sales agents and distributors.
- Exceeded objectives and qualified for an annual bonus for all ten years with the company; played a key role in maintaining company's 53% market share; increased annual sales volume from 1.4 million pounds in 1995 to 3.3 million pounds in 2005; achieved highest profit margin in the company while increasing total revenue.
- Developed and executed innovative strategic plans to penetrate international markets, capture business from competing companies, and maximize market share.
- Acquired largest Asian metal injection molding account in the industry, generating $1 million+ in annual sales.
Bachelor Of Science
International Sales Manager/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Over 23 years old very driven, organized, and highly capable of multi-tasking. I'm always open to new experiences and embrace new challenges with a positive attitude.
Skills : CRM, Microsoft Office, Management, Marketing.
- Perform in a critical leadership role driving geographic expansion, international market share, and growth of new and existing accounts for a $2MM vitamin company operating in 23 countries and formerly, CVS Online.
- Develop a business plan and strategy for multiple product lines as a brand ambassador, working major worldwide expos and engaging potential buyers to cultivate strategic sales relationships following executive team policy.
- Coordinate international selling and shipping requirements, and approvals, with individual state departments.
- Compile financial data and calculate and interpret ratios to assess overall business performance.
- Convened with Iran's Trade Minister in Dubai to broker a 5-year, $10MM deal using overseas distributors to bring products to regional pharmacies and retailers.
- Secured State Department approval to lift sanctions and initiate partnerships with manufacturers to ramp up product production and sales volume.
- Developed a partnership with Jordanian distributor for a 1-year, $500K agreement whose success led to current renegotiations for 3 years and $1.5MM in business.
- Secured $1.1MM contract with a Russian distributor.
B.A. In Political Science
International Sales Manager/Consultant Resume
Summary : Proactive, Global Sales & Marketing professional in the Beauty industry with proven track record of revenue generation and market expansion across multiple markets.
Skills : Spanish, Excel.
- Promoted from Assistant Manager after 3 years A leading manufacturer of mass-market fragrances with sales of more than $100M.
- Promoted from Assistant Sales Manager after 3 years Strategic Development Identified, selected, negotiated contracts for, trained and supervised distributors and sales agents in over 20+ lead markets.
- Developed roadmaps for hitting sales targets which included new product development, promotional programs.
- Designed go to market strategy by the market to ensure correct product positioning, understand the existing business, competitive environment, and developing new strategies to expand market share including new product and gift sets development tailored to local market demand.
- Implemented marketing plans with distributors including media advertising.
- Identified new trends and leverage brand equity to develop product concepts that increase brand value.
- Analyzed competitive landscape, established pricing and developed market opportunities across multiple distribution channels.
- Prepared written status reports for senior management on quarterly basis reporting action items and growth status.
Master Of Business
International Sales Manager/Coordinator Resume
Headline : Working with and learning all things related to information technologies, whether it is the latest operating system, mobile device technologies or cloud computing services. Employed as a sales manager for the best NAS manufacturer in the world, where I continue to succeed as a liaison and as an expert in their product line, while continuing to provide excellent service and technical support for all our domestic and international customers and re-sellers.
Skills : CRM, MS Office, Working skills with Internet & E-mail, graphics editor.
- Provide world class customer service and technical support to a wide range of customers via email, phone, online chat and in person.
- Coordinate sales and distribution channels focusing on the Latin American (LATAM) market by establishing quotas and meeting goals.
- Provide training and seminars for our re-sellers throughout Central and South America.
- Obtaining profitable results via collaboration with the entire sales team and by development through motivation, counseling and in depth product knowledge.
- Develop sales strategies to achieve organizational sales objectives and increase company revenues.
- Coordinate and monitor sales activities via SalesForce and other tools.
- Assist with the development of sales presentations and proposals Generate timely sales reports and maintain updated information on inventory.
- Analyze industry trends and identify new sales and networking opportunities Attend trade meetings and industry conventions and cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers.
International Sales Manager/Specialist Resume
Objective : An accomplished and seasoned professional with a comprehensive background as an International Sales/Marketing Manager of Analytical / Scientific Equipment. Extensive experience of successfully managing sales and re seller/channel management.
Skills : Market Research, Project Management, International Food Labeling, R, Business Intelligence, Competitive Intelligence.
- Conducts global business that involves distribution channel relationship, appointment, training and empowering towards achieving the set objectives.
- Particular emphasis to grow the business in Asia, EMEA and South American Markets for this homogenizer company that manufactures the complete range of laboratory homogenizers catering to a wide spectrum of application areas.
- Developed sales roadmap through effective channel partner management that resulted in the overall sales growth in the export market by 21% compared to the previous year.
- Attracted many prospective distribution channels through participation in major trade shows in the Asian and the Middle East markets.
- Appointed distributors and inducted them in the mainstream from countries that were never represented before in the Asian, Middle East, and South American markets.
- Resulted in outstanding business in a very short time.
- Created and implemented an international marketing program, internal and external document and communication packages for sales and International/HI customer care team.
MS In Physics
Asst. International Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Accomplished business professional with solid and progressive experience in management, human resources, sales, law and marketing research.
Skills : English And Spanish, Strong Verbal.
- Responsible for managing new business development and strategic planning to maximize growth and profitability.
- Managed and directed international sales, marketing, and business operations which involved the development and expansion of the international market.
- Established long-term strategic business goals to maximize growth and profitability and expand market penetration.
- Provided superior customer service to international distributors by effectively responding to requests, inquiries, suggestions, and concerns.
- Conscientiously researched market, identified prospects, contacted 50 cold leads per day, tracked results and effectively forecasted sales.
- Researched target market areas and developed and established a new clientele base for the company.
- Established and maintained long-term business relationships with distributors to maximize growth.
Doctor Of Jurisprudence
Lead International Sales Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain a marketing or sales related position with a growing company and benefit the organization through increased productivity, profitability and customer satisfaction.
Skills : Spanish, Salesforce.Com, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Develop a business plan and strategy for multiple product line markets that ensures attainment of company international sales goals and profitability.
- Prepare action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search for international sales leads and prospects.
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding international sales performance.
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margins.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations to individuals of all capabilities and professional levels.
- Maintains contact with all customers in the international market area to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with the Project, Design, Marketing and Production teams to ensure customer requirements are met on a timely basis.
Bachelor Of Business
International Sales Manager Resume
Objective : Result-oriented professional with over 15 years of progressively responsible positions in the Sales & Service arena. Effectively managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment which contributes to a successful team. Excellent written and verbal skills.
Skills : Business Management.
- Developed and introduced sales programs and product presentations to International Sales Staff and Executive Management, which enabled significant growth.
- Developed and managed opportunities in Latin America.
- Worked closely with NBA and NFL Licensees.
- Managed royalty payments, worked directly with Legal Counsel to protect Trade Agreements.
- Developed prices and margins for International Businesses.
- Generated business plans to ensure a strong market position in underdeveloped countries.
- Ensured that all documentation between licensees was approved through the legal department and trade agreements were being protected.