Content Manager Resume
Summary : Creative problem solver with an artistic sensibility and come well versed in new media. Various forms of digital design work with years of experience developing and managing web and social media content. Career opportunity that will present me with new challenges that allow for my continued professional growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office-Excel, Powerpoint, Word. Outlook,.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and voice, to effect a consistent user experience across all channels.
- Adhere to a content strategy that supports marketing and communications initiatives, and works with marketing and communications specialists to determine which methods will help achieve goals.
- Develop a functional editorial/content calendar to be shared with organizational stakeholders and content creators to effectively produce content on a strategic schedule, and maximize assets and key messages for the greatest return.
- Identify new content opportunities from incoming story ideas, organizational and professional current events, regional and national news, trends and matters of interest in the world of osteopathic medicine.
- Mentor staff content producers and serve as an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style, and ensures proper formatting, tagging and categorization of content.
- Collaborate with marketing communications, strategy and technology staff to make adjustments to strategy and/or content based on usability, engagement and conversion data.
- Work with content producers across the organization to improve the effectiveness of messaging and the use of channels to achieve desired goals.
- Lead the development of organization-wide social media management standards, policies, and rules of engagement, including best practices and trainings as needed.
MA In International
Web Content Manager Resume
Headline : Over seven years of experience as an editor, editing everything from highly-specialized technical documents to long-form editorial pieces and short, punchy blogs. Implement documentation standards and processes across the Product Marketing, Product Management, Engineering, Account Management and Sales teams.
Skills : Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Lightroom, Microsoft Office, Adobe Analytics, Content Management, Social Media Management, Graphic Design, Photography, Videography, HTML.
- Coordinate and maintain a reusable library of content while functioning as the project manager for a content management system.
- Serve as the main point of contact for all company contractual past performance and reusable boilerplate content.
- Coordinate the layout, editing and formatting of all boilerplate and past performance content for proposal and company reuse.
- Work closely with various team members and graphic artists to maintain and track the production of a graphics library.
- Created a new company content management system while managing multiple teams within two months.
- Manage various teams to create and edit new content, as well as analyze and maintain existing content according to key strategic business plans for company proposal and marketing reuse and creating continuous improvement change processes for team guidance.
- Manage project timeliness, user issues, problem resolution, and provide weekly performance and user reports to management.
- Participate in ISO 9001 quality assurance development as a change management representative for the internal proposal team.
Content Manager/Writer Resume
Objective : A detail oriented professional with experience in developing and editing complex and detailed content for training, process documentation, policy and procedure, and business development materials for both the corporate and private sectors. Strengths include exceptional capabilities in written and verbal communication, teamwork, networking, organization, customer service, and problem solving. Enjoy cultivating relationships with others and am passionate about process improvement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Content Management, Customer Service, Leadership Development, Management, Powerpoint, Process Improvement, Policy Development, Analytics, Research, Written Communication.
- Author and edit web based performance support content to improve customer experience.
- Create clear, concise and easily searchable audience appropriate content, accurately reflecting business intent and maintaining integrity and company standards to improve agent navigation of policy and procedure.
- Create content that supports business initiatives, adhering to established style, formatting and structure standards.
- Identify and implement solutions for content improvement and simplification to reduce redundancy and increase efficiency for improved customer experience.
- Cultivate productive relationships with all lines of business, influencing clients to think customer first as they develop their content.
- Manage Quality Assurance process and post validate content once in production to ensure accuracy and business intent.
- Adhere to all internal and external governance processes to mitigate risk.
- Manage and publish content in document storage systems such as, KnowledgeLink, ContentOne, and Teamsite to ensure version control.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Content Manager Resume
Summary : Content product manager, editor/writer with 10 years of experience in the legal and tech industries. Experienced in gathering requirements, creating roadmaps, and managing team's project prioritization. Well-versed in balancing consumer needs against business goals by using data to inform decisions. Created governance and content strategy plans defining minimum quality requirements, content flows, and team roles and responsibilities.
Skills : Photoshop, Lightroom, Excel, Project Management, SQL, Word, Content Management, ExactTarget, HTML, Wordpress, Google Analytics.
- Established landing page experiences for 50 high traffic lawyer SERPs; increased traffic 3X post-production.
- Optimized the performing content on site to improve SEO rankings to gain more ad conversions; ad clicks increased average of 15%.
- Seeded over medical 2500 pages to fill content gaps; increased traffic 2X for medical vertical.
- Established site content quality and voice/tone style guidelines to distill complex legal and health concepts into easy-to-understand guidance without oversimplification.
- Created governance and content strategy plans.
- Removed large batches (>30k pages) of duplicate and low value content to improve visitor site experience and search engine rankings.
- Created a new related content experience that leveraged user-generated content and opened up new ad inventory for the business ad model.
- Coordinated trending content topics across site content, marketing, and press releases to boost timely site visitors; engaged with site VIP professionals to attribute content and boost site credibility.
Junior Content Manager Resume
Summary : Specializing in social media and online content development and management. Passionate about social media and communicating brand awareness in the digital realm. Energetic professional who enjoys analyzing data and researching online trends to achieve company goals. Team player with a glass half full mentality. Further experience in SEO/SEM strategies, website re-design and the user experience.
Skills : Copywriting, Editing, Healthcare, Social Media, Magazines, Feature Articles, Interviewing, Advertising, Blogging, Fashion, Copy Editing, SEO Copywriting, Client Interaction, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite,.
- Initiate actions to drive adoption by contributors and end-users.
- Team with multiple groups and individuals to maintain consistency in critical areas, including information architecture, content targeting, brand, and user experience.
- Produced new global look-and-feel across 25 sites by leading development and implementation of web strategy and product requirements for new CMS technology.
- Collaborated with cross-functional, cross-regional team and with User Experience designer.
- Achieved consistent user experience through successful execution of information architecture and taxonomy across partner web site.
- Laid foundation for future CMS releases by creating long-term plan for enhancements and collaborating with teams on solving web site features to drive better user experience.
- Implemented tracking of all site metrics to identify and execute data-driven decisions on partner web site, by creating a global scorecard to facilitate meaningful site metrics reports.
Content Manager I Resume
Objective : Specialize in harnessing graphic design and video editing with the power of social media to boost customer engagement in innovative ways. Advanced knowledge of Final Cut Pro Studio, Adobe After Effects, and Photoshop. Enthusiastic and dedicated to complete life-cycle of projects, and events. Resourceful, creative, and highly motivated with a keen eye for detail.
Skills : Management, Marketing Communications, She, Photoshop, Communications.
- Oversaw all phases of video production for FIADM from pre-production to post-production.
- Created and published engaging content that captures the attention of an organization's target audience and prompts them to engage with FIADM.
- Produced and edited videos from training videos, announcements, seminars and commercial advertisements for events.
- Ensured all content was on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of online content including social media, email, mobile, and video.
- Assisted in building and maintaining the company website.
- Managed all social media accounts of the organization including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Increased YouTube video page to overviews.
- Created promotional videos for special events, conferences, and speakers using Final Cut Pro Studio.
Content Manager II Resume
Objective : Seasoned Service Management and Customer Relations Professional dedicated to creating complete customer satisfaction. Diligent and motivated to guide a team of pest control professionals to superior performance.
Skills : Camtasia, Salesforce, Marketing Communications, Marketing Strategy, Project Management, SEO, Editing, Adobe, AP Style, Google Analytics, Collateral Development.
- Responsible for working with content and process owners across FactSet to gather requirements to improve the quality of FactSet's content.
- Proactively develop metrics for timeliness, accuracy, reliability, and create dashboards in Tableau to convey metrics to senior leadership.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the company to perform DMAIC-modeled (Six Sigma) process audits and improvements as needed.
- Spearhead post-mortem analyses of significant content disruptions when needed.
- Defined quality standards and developed metrics accordingly for FactSet's Corporate Actions content development.
- Refined and enhanced quality metrics and reporting for Equities Symbology content development.
- Created end-to-end workflow diagram of the company's IPO process and am leading audits to identify and subsequently eliminate pain-points.
Bachelor Of Arts
Content Manager III Resume
Headline : Currently working as a Content Manager for a digital advertising agency. Beyond writing blogs, crafting original content and curating content for social media, I focus my efforts on strategy and finding the best ways to tell my clients' stories.
Skills : Negotiation Skills, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Research,.
- Directed product positioning and messaging that aligns with key audiences.
- Developed the strategy and managed the marketing programs that drive demand for content and media solutions.
- Communicated the value proposition of the products to the sales team.
- Led and planned the launch of new products and releases, and managed the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Analyzed and documented use cases for immersion solutions and how the solutions will positively impact KPI that drive customer decision-making.
- Collaborated with product management, marcom, UX, and data analytics to develop marketing materials including product briefs, web content, white papers, and demos.
- Served as the solution expert for supporting sales/BD teams at customers, tradeshows and other industry events.
Social Media Content Manager Resume
Summary : Self-motivated marketing professional with over 30 years of experience supporting marketing submittals and support systems. Can work independently or in a team-oriented, collaborative environment. Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a timely manner and coordinate multiple projects concurrently. Committed to meeting deadlines and achieving tangible results.
Skills : Content management, writing, editing, social media marketing, RFP process management, e-mail marketing, online marketing, copywriting, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Sharepoint, Business Wire, Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua.
- Content Management Helped promote countless independent and major label artists through social media marketing efforts.
- Cultivated the Fearless brand across multiple social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Managed client expectations using Zendesk cloud based customer service platform.
- Created and developed advertising opportunities via Google AdSense.
- Drove new web traffic by remarketing old interviews at opportune times.
- Optimized SEO rankings through the use of meta tags.
- Built brand awareness through email marketing using tools like Constant Contact.
- Audio Producer Recorded, edited and distributed 1000's of interviews and podcasts Wrote and produced bumpers and commercials for specialty shows and other programs Managed the stations iTunes RSS feed.
Senior Web Content Manager Resume
Objective : Multi-faceted, efficient & reliable professional with 10+ years of managerial experience supporting sales, technical support and productivity based teams and managers to improve internal operations, customer service and production. Developed, supervised and trained Team Leaders. Ensured that all employees were proficient in their job skills and provided constant follow-up training, feedback, and coaching.
Skills : Microsoft Certified Master Instructor.
- Responsible for scaling up content operations for Zomato in the assigned territory including hiring.
- Manage resource planning, scheduling and performance management of the Content Associates.
- Participate in interviews for new team candidates and ultimately assist in new hire selections.
- Manage the localization of corporate standards and/or defining new processes for sourcing, curating and updating of restaurant information where existing process don't translate from HQ to our market.
- Responsible for reviewing, optimizing, and training on news processes and operations.
- Develop a deep understanding of the product and seeking constant improvement of the content.
- Ensuring individual growth of the team members through training/coaching.
Digital Content Manager Resume
Objective : Professionally committed, responsible and resourceful individual, who is able to easily adapt to new situations and handle a wide range of functions using a combination of creative, organizational, writing, editing, and people skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Cision PC Mac, English, Spanish, Editing Translating, Copywriting, Copy Editing.
- Managed a team of 5 members, which included copywriters and social media coordinators.
- Developed and managed social marketing campaigns for clients, effectively expanding their audiences and increasing awareness of each client.
- Fully managed client's Social Media accounts pages (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest).
- Created, developed, edited and proofread newsletters, blogs, and marketing materials for clients.
- Implemented editorial and SEO strategies successfully driving more traffic to client's sites.
- Streamlined internal processes to ensure maximum team efficiency.
- Scheduled team members' deadlines in order to ensure deadlines set by account management team were met in a timely manner.
Bachelor Of Arts
Content Manager Resume
Summary : Video and Still Photographer Producer with 15 years of experience in a variety of photography, photo- editing and digital asset management positions. A digital media enthusiast with demonstrated experience in engaging and developing DAM systems for large companies including Audi of America, AKQA, Hewlett-Packard, University of Phoenix, Apple and Getty Images. Software Programs: CQ5, Scene7, Lightoom 5, Photoshop CS5, Final Cut Pro X, Keynote, Photo Mechanic, FotoStation, Xinet, MediaBeacon, Gargeband, Aperture and various in-house applications.
Skills : Writing & Editing, Public Relations, Media Relations, Social Media Management, Website Management, Google Analytics, Jira Agile Tool, Photoshop.
- Provided an internal audit and onsite analysis of the multiple content management and digital asset management systems acquired by the company.
- Supported the Brand Identity and Creative Team with screen content for third-party and on-device content used in layout development.
- Worked with internal partners in acquiring third-party content approvals.
- Maintained records, managed, and tracked third-party content approvals.
- Built consolidated content lists of campaign imagery.
- Requested and worked with internal teams to develop working and final assets for creative team and outside vendors.
- Supported producers and production team by reviewing and sharing targeted files.
Bachelor Of Arts