Content Developer Resume
Headline : A well-rounded Content Developer with 5 plus years of experience in the Education domain, who learns quickly, can work well individually and can flourish in a team environment. I have excellent customer service skills. I am also business and technologically savvy.
- Primary responsibility is to support the content strategies for the graduate and undergraduate schools using a variety of technologies and processes.
- Supporting the UMUC initiatives including but not limited to monitoring progress, status reporting, and closing completed requests.
- Developing the contracting vehicles and assisting with evaluation solicitation and request for proposals.
- Using work breakdown structure for multiple learning management systems to track project tasks and progress.
- Providing administrative support for content oriented initiatives, new process design, and updates to existing methodologies.
- Created a live 6-week onboarding course to aid in the development of new content developers.
- Preparing content for over 10,000 courses and their metadata to be stored in the learning content management system.
- Implementing change control procedures to apply to project products, such as plans, schedules, requirements, and technical documents.
- Creating and maintaining over 15 reports for the department and external stakeholders.
- Developing the presentations to executive-level and program/project stakeholders.
- Providing ongoing training to over 100 university wide - staff members.
Senior Content Developer Resume
Summary : Senior Content Developer with 7 plus years of experience in the Technology domain is seeking a position that will utilize my various skill sets which include: instructional design, eLearning development, training delivery/facilitation, content development, graphic design, web design, event coordination, business and general administrative office skills. In addition, I am an extremely hard worker who is loyal, dedicated, and dependable as well as a quick learner with great people skills.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Project, Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Visio, Adobe Flash, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Captivate, Microsoft Access, Adobe RoboHelp, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Soundbooth/Audition Microsoft SharePoint Adobe Premier Pro
- Job duties consist of working with the Executive leadership within the American home patient to identify the needs of the organization in order to develop, implement and modify computer-based training materials for the company's learning management system (LMS).
- Conducting an ongoing maintenance of the LMS, Manager 2600 users, and handling any significant user issues that arise.
- Supervising the LMS administrator and any contract/temporary workers aiding in the development of content or the administration of the LMS.
- Creating interactive multimedia content outlines, flowcharts, and storyboards that address any written, visual, and audio.
- Designing, modifying, developing, and implementing the computer-based training modules.
- Developing and maintaining the course support materials, files, and documentation.
- Properly documenting, designing, and developing the work in accordance with customer requirements.
- Writing scripts and/or translating the curricula to match the comprehension level of the target audience.
- Collaborating with the subject matter experts to adapt course content for online delivery.
- Engaging the subject matter experts throughout the development process to ensure changes or enhancements.
- Analyzing the system reports and statistics and composing an extensive executive summary report.
- Managing the implementation processes of a new LMS and the deployment of the LMS to the entire organization nationwide.
Content Developer I Resume
Summary : Content Developer I with thirteen years of experience in higher education publishing, with competencies in project management, market research, and technology in the classroom. Strong technical skills, with a good sense of creative problem-solving.
Skills : Extensive Computer Training, Including Knowledge Of Multiple Internet Browsers, Search Engines, Various Social Networking Sites, And Content Development Programs, HTML Formatting, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, QuarkXpress, InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Reader, Snagit, Course Builder, And SharePoint.
- Managing the development and publication of higher education classroom materials including textbooks and ancillaries (both printed and digital).
- Relying on relationships with authors, professors, and students to gather feedback which I use to influence the product development.
- Keeping detailed schedules and managing the large budgets for several products at a time.
- Identifying holes in the market and using my strong creative sense to imagine, validate, and implement new product ideas.
- Planning yearly budgets, making decisions about resource allocation, and maintaining them.
- Preparing reports for the Management related to content and systems utilization.
- Maintaining departmental content using a variety of software solutions.
- Supporting the learning solutions groups (LSG) intake management process for academic and non-academic requests including initial capture, monitoring of progress, and status reporting.
Content Developer (Consultant) Resume
Headline : Self-motivated Content Developer with 7 years of experience seeking a job with growth, challenge, and a sense of accomplishment at the end of a long days work. Past experiences in customer service had encouraged me to reach out to the management field for further training and more demanding obligations within the workplace.
Skills : POS, Marketing Research, Online Marketing, Blogging, Content Management Systems, Content Creation, Content Development, Sales Management, Customer Service, Customer Relations, Hospitality
- Researching the market competitors and industry trends to identify potential new products and services.
- Leveraging the social media websites such as Guru, Facebook, and Twitter to promote services and gauge customer needs and preferences.
- Formulating a comprehensive business plan complete with clear and actionable sales goals and targets.
- Conducting extensive keyword research and developed a comprehensive SEO strategy.
- Analyzing the client requirements, creating a business plan and driving strategy development.
- Copying edited company’s largest advertising campaign to date, keeping voice and tone consistent over various media platforms.
- Implementing new company “voice” strategy in close collaboration with the Executives and the Design department.
- Proofreading and reviewing all print and electronic content for correct grammar and adherence to house style.
- Developing creative ideas and concepts in partnership with the Art director.
- Responding to all author requests and queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Developing copy and concepts for packaging, in-store collateral, video scripts, digital storytelling, print advertising, seasonal collections, shows, events and promotions.
- Creating a range of fresh and original copy solutions in response to creative briefs and assignments.
Web Content Developer Resume
Objective : A creative Web Content Developer with 4 plus years of experience as a Production Assistant in digital media, specializing in creative writing for blogs, social media, and other emerging media outlets. Seeking a Content Producer role in a fast-paced environment that encourages innovation, provides hands-on experience and exceptional training.
Skills : Sales, Negotiation, Internet Research, Social Media Marketing, Research
- Provided expert solutions and marketing services to several key businesses.
- Worked directly and collaborated with the experienced web developers and marketing strategists to restructure the client business needs, improving brand and company image, and increasing their clientele.
- Oversaw the content creation and distribution for $5,000 - $10,000 accounts.
- Increased client site visits (+30%), SEO rankings (+25%) and targeted online presence.
- Managed projects with various stakeholders, offered appropriate digital solutions and complete digital content work within various content management systems.
- Responsible for Digital content in e-commerce catalog system.
- Developed the blog posts to support and promote monthly campaigns.
- Worked collaboratively with the Marketing team to deliver on-brand web content to drive targeted traffic to our sites.
Content Developer (Technical Writer) Resume
Summary : Content Developer with 8 years of experience in the Technology domain, facilitates writing workshops, working with SMEs to create test items. Train item writers to devise effective and quality tests and exams. Secure test items and associated metadata. Manage exam development lifecycle. Direct and assign projects to editorial assistants. Build exams according to content specifications, validation by SMEs, and scoring parameters.
Skills : Editing, Digital Product Development, Project Development, Photo Shoot Management, Writing, Agile Development Process, Competency Based Learning Development, Author And Vendor Management
- Facilitating the development of standard score certification test items with subject matter experts (SMEs), managing and updating high-volume item banks, building exams using statistical data and client specs.
- Ensuring the test publication schedules are developed and maintained. Coordinating the publications, and participating in the job analyses.
- Assisting in the launch of new clients, including building rapport with in-person meetings and ongoing communications.
- Establishing processes for the transition of materials, conducting in-person and virtual training sessions in new systems.
- Managing the import of item banks from delivery through final quality assurance, and providing consultation on best plan and conducting test development meetings with the clients and subject matter experts involving training, revising pools and content outlines based on SME input, developing/revising content.
- Exercising full-cycle project management of multiple programs and program deliverables.
Content Developer (Technology) Resume
Headline : Content Developer with experience of 5 plus years across multiple industries (healthcare, pharmaceutical, biotech, employee communications, safety, security, environmental, manufacturing automation, ) Plans, executes and ensures quality in the documentation for multiple products under tight deadlines. Contributes strategic ideas, researches content, finds/interviews sources, and delivers precise content.
Skills : Training & Development, Microsoft Suit, LMS, CRM, Adobe Captivate, Adobe Photoshop, SCORM, Moodle
- Developing Oracle courseware for project teams and functional end users via a subscription-based program.
- Writing Maverick courseware on the basis of Oracle software training material for Human Capital Management (HCM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), and Project Portfolio Management (PPM).
- Editing, proofing, and formatting copy in stages via MS Word and Scorm-compliant learning management system.
- Coordinating with the Project Managers, Technologists, and Video Editors to ensure timely and quality content.
- Communicating with the SMEs to implement upgrades and content changes for each course.
- Initiating the company style guide to ensure quality and consistency in writing procedures and style.
- Managing several projects in PPM and HCm, ensuring timely, accurate content from smes, technologists, and video editors.
- Managing quality assurance process and assigning appropriate staff to projects.
Content Developer II Resume
Summary : Content Developer II with 12 plus years of experience is seeking to secure a position that will effectively utilize my leadership, management, training and technical skills.
Skills : Basic Html, MICROSOFT OFFICE, Basecamp, WordPress, Sprout Social, Zoho Docs, Facebook Business, Volgistics, Prezi
- Member of the content development team providing support for instructional content for instructor led and computer-based training. Production responsibilities include, the development of various products to include instructor led and computer-based training, software manuals, and various other documents.
- Working with subject matter experts and instructional designers to design and develop comprehensive training scenarios and example datasets.
- Coordinating with the instructional designers to design, develop, and produce comprehensive courseware packages.
- Identifying the relevant teaching points, procedural steps, and real world examples with subject matter experts and technical writers.
- Efficiently developing and producing the instructor-led and distributed learning products.
- Participating in the planning and implementation of all phases of the ISD model, which includes planning, analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation (PADDIE).
- Meeting with subject matter experts to clarify training requirements, preparing course training materials and delivering the final product.
- Confering with the graphic artists to order media in support of learning objectives.
Content Developer (Contractor) Resume
Headline : Content Developer with over 6 years of industry experience in the Finance domain, creating internal and end-user content and corporate communication materials. I can perform thorough research while meeting strict deadlines. My approach to writing technical documentation is always to think like a customer first. I strive to create documentation that is technically accurate and task-oriented.
Skills : Authoring & Publishing Tools: FrameMaker, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, WebWorks EPublisher, Photoshop, And QuarkXpress / Business & Process Management Tools: OpenOffice, Microsoft Office
- Created PEGA workflows for customer support agents using the new compass tool.
- Collaborated with the HR Directors and MyHR representatives to publish employee records and data and employee separation documents supporting global transformation efforts in the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
- Uploaded email templates in the atg system and applied country-specific content changes.
- Wrote new, well-researched email templates according to the content style guide of the ued standards & practices repository and the translatable english standards.
- Researched and staged various PayPal products and features, including payment status, random deposits, sending/receiving limits, and declined payments.
- Collaborated with the members of product integration and other SMEs to validate the content changes and recommended changes.
- Collaborated with colleagues on the global core content team to create translatable english standards.
Content Developer (Healthcare) Resume
Summary : Content Developer with 7 years of experience in the Health care domain, passionate about presenting health information people can understand and use to improve their own health. I am particularly interested in the prevention and management of cancer and chronic diseases. I have managed multi-site research projects focused on decision-making in the context of cancer. Developing health programs Writing for web sites and collaborating with web developers.
Skills : Health Education, Health Promotion, Program Development, Content Writing, Editing, Public Health, Wellness Programs, Project Coordination, Health Communication
- Wrotee engaging content about a variety of health topics, based on health behavior change theories.
- Researching, evaluating and revising the behavior change assessment instruments and programs.
- Using the computer based logic to create appropriate tailored messaging for multiple audiences.
- Creating the implementation guides for worksite physical activity campaigns.
- Contributing to the development of new integrated development environment, with a focus on usability.
- Demonstrating new concepts and soliciting the feedback from customers at our annual conference.
- Working independently and on project teams with behavioral science experts andproduct managers.
- Identified the educational needs, opportunities, and gaps and recommended the best practices to address the identified issues.
- Designed and developed the e-learning courses utilizing software and platforms such as Adobe Creative Cloud Suite and Captivate Prime.
- Managed and moderated on-line courses, webinars and webcasts.
- Partnered with the internal and external partners and collaborators regarding instructional design.