Service Account Manager Resume
Objective : Full time position in which can use expertise in leadership, customer support, communication; adding growth to both individuals.
Skills : MCSE, System Administration, MCDBA, Virtualization, Vmware, Management, Team Leader, It Project Management, IT Management.
- Managed team of five in fast paced, highly sensitive environment that consisted of three separate data centers and call center.
- Ensured technical support tickets that were generated from network operations center were performed to company guidelines.
- Performed on site Quality Assurance checks.
- Supervised technicians that performed advanced installations and troubleshooting of fiber optic, data, and carrier services including switches, routers, servers and storage devices.
- Led successful "green" initiative, eliminating paper confirmation statement for representatives, reducing over 800K paper statements and realizing $150K business cost savings annually.
- Successfully negotiated contract renewals for 4 customers.
- Assisted sales promoting new hardware and software service offerings and software upgrades.
High School Diploma
Sr.Service Account Manager Resume
Summary : Results-oriented manager with diverse background in management , customer service. Dedicated to providing excellent customer service , making operational and procedural improvements.
Skills : Strategic Planning,, Leadership, Budget Management, Process Improvement, Sales, Employee Supervision.
- Completed customer ownership , account retention for assigned multi-million dollar government service contracted accounts, including: Department Homeland Security, Department of Treasury IRS with multiple facilities within US.
- Developed and maintained close multi-level customer relationships single point of contact for customer.
- Provided crisis management and facilitated escalation process addressing critical customer issues and coordinating necessary support activities to achieve resolutions.
- Managed implementation of very large and complex hosting project that hospital wide within Veterans Affairs Healthcare Medical Centers.
- Coordinated and managed multi-million dollar "rust" replacement project within IRS.
- Organized resource management, both local and corporate within assigned accounts.
- Worked as a project coordinator, supervisor, lead and team member on large scale projects within assigned accounts, as well as special projects assigned by management.
Bachelors In Management
Jr.Service Account Manager Resume
Summary : Sales veteran with professional experience and expertise managing multiple accounts through solution selling. highly self-motivated and results driven professional always exceeded quota. Excellent with product knowledge, sales process managemen.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Salesforce.Com, Solution Selling, Strategic Planning.
- Drove both new renewal service contracts along with more proactive and technical Advanced Services.
- Booked first major Advanced Service deal in United States for Commercial customer with over $300,000 in Advanced Services in addition to three year service contract valued in excess of $1.1 Million.
- Developed and grew business relationships with Channel Partners including Distributers, Direct Value Add Resellers and Two Tier partners.
- Trained and managed several key resellers including AT&T, Qwest, CDW, and IBM.
- Reviewed business objectives, pipeline and strategic planning with resellers.
- Developed and ran educational Webinars and in-person training.
- Developed data quality integrity program and governance for use of industry-facing product data tool (DTCC MFPS II).
Asst.Service Account Manager Resume
Headline : Over four years of customer service experience, strong computer knowledge, excellent communication and strong knowledge of the English language. Business Metrics, Strategic Forward Thinking Ideas, Business Management, Cross Functional Team Leadership, Collaboration, Channel Management, Negotiation
Skills : Account Management, Customer Service, Spanish.
- Responsible for operational delivery of service commitments across customer system.
- Consulted and influence improvement and standardization of customer's clinical engineering department.
- Evaluated service strategy medical equipment to determine most cost effective solution.
- Drove change initiatives with local boomed team to improve efficiencies and execute hospital directives.
- Responsible for P&L of assigned accounts.
- Worked with local GE teams to resolve service issues, sales issues, address contracted and non-contracted asset tracking.
- Processed, tracked, and evaluated all customer part's orders for on time delivery.
BS In International Business
Associate.Service Account Manager Resume
Objective : Thirteen plus years as Certified Project Management Professional with over twenty-eight years combined experience in project management, customer service, leading teams and expediting technology-based products to diverse client base. Exceptional planning, organizational, leadership skills with proven success completing complex projects on time within budget.
Skills : Strong computer knowledge, excellent communication and strong knowledge of the English language.
- Managed all aspects of customer service accounts researching problems for appropriate resolutions, and providing direction to additional company resources.
- Honored with highest award available in Customer Service/Operations organizations, "Harvey Shieff Memorial Award" recognition for providing exemplary service to customers.
- Received Regional spot award for 100% defect free/perfect software system upgrade.
- Awarded with Circle Excellence award for supporting Sales with consistent teamwork.
- Supported major accounts within Verizon (formerly Bell Atlantic) such as FBI, DOJ..
- Initiated and implemented weekly software upgrade conference calls, handling up to 32 sites/upgrades simultaneously.
- Organized training deployment plans across 7 states.
High School Diploma
Service Account Manager III Resume
Headline : Professional Management / Operations in Nuclear field with more than 15 years of combined experience Service Delivery/ Project/ Account Management and Sales Support providing wealth of dedication in construction, mechanical, ,sales industries.Trustworthy candidate currently seeking challenging role.
Skills : Financial Services, Customer Service, Management, Microsoft Office, Operations Management, Process Development, Process Improvement, CRM.
- Recognized best-in-class service account manager, providing overall broker dealer relationship management.
- Escalated service issue resolution , technology support to key strategic distribution partners with over $2B assets under management.
- Selected operations project owner on numerous new product launch initiatives, including new funds, platform conversions and fund mergers.
- Indirectly led industry leading service account management team, responsible for service strategy creation, escalated issue management, relationship building, project participation, ,development and coaching.
- Developed annual operating plan and summary template and protocol for use on all firm relationship visits, promoting collaborative, cohesive and effective meeting engagements.
- Facilitated over 20 top business customer operational site visits and wholesaler engagements, strengthening business partnerships and collaborative relationships.
- Initiated and drove cross line of business service account manager networking sessions, sharing best practices, knowledge and focused efforts with mutual firm partners.
- Proposed, administered and trained team on customer relationship management tool (CRM), consolidating comprehensive customer information , reducing service disruptions to business partners when dedicated service account managers were unavailable (Salesforce).
Service Account Manager II Resume
Objective : Provide professional experience to business that offers solid product for their clients with sense of pride and excellence.
Skills : Project Management, Microsoft Office Suite, Communication, Interpersonal.
- Managed customer experience for United Healthcare serving primary point of contact for service.
- Worked closely with customers and internal matrix partners resolve escalation issues and research issues to discover root cause analysis.
- Served as liaison to Sales, Service Operations and CIGNA's subsidiaries regarding escalated service issues.
- Conveyed issues to appropriate matrix partner or service team member and follow through to client resolution.
- Developed and maintain matrix partner relationships with Sales and other functional areas.
- Built and sustained solid customer relationships.
- Trained customers on on-line eligibility tools owned United Healthcare.
- Determined appropriate resolution; communicate decision, along with investigative results to appropriate teams for action plan development.
- Conducted regular meetings with customers to discuss results, issues and to build/maintain positive relationships.
B.A. In Communications
Service Account Manager I Resume
Objective : Goal oriented sales and business development professional with thirteen year proven track record of promoting solutions to industry. Excels clearly articulating how complex product methodically incorporated into simplified solution, while inspiring customers to adopt better way. Effective at creating ,sustaining business relationships, with competitive spirit and history high growth sales, one who attracted by opportunity of turning something very good into something spectacular.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Photography, Trainer, Curriculum Design, Customer Service .
- Projected management: establish budgets, scheduling, negotiate prices with third party service providers.
- Traveled customer locations to assist with problem resolution, presentations, team selling, & updates.
- Resolved contractual issues with support, marketing, and sales personnel, distributors, to insure contract , project success.
- Kept abreast of technological advances to promote increased service revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Established and maintain key service performance targets with customers.
- Identified and implemented quality, process improvement initiatives to achieve targets; Review regularly.
- Negotiated pricing and revised delivery schedules with major customers; insure financial success on all assigned projects.
- Performed analysis regularly to identify opportunities to increase service value.
Lead Service Account Manager Resume
Summary : obtain long term position with quality oriented company that will enable strong organizational skills, mechanical and educational background, ability to work well with people.
Skills : Account Management, Logistics.
- Established, productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinated involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, order to meet account performance objectives ,customers' expectations.
- Met assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively led joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for one and three-year period.
- Proactively assessed, clarified, and validated customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Managed an average of 25 accounts from hosting and COLO division customers.
- Expanded customers presents by introducing new technologies or services.
Computer Information Systems
Service Account Manager Resume
Summary : Focused on providing business value organizations intensely-competitive industries. Bilingual leader offering 21 years expertise with publicly traded IT enterprise Global Business, IT, and Federal backgrounds. 2+ years PMO Manager with corporate global budget of $92M responsible for Global Service Partner Operations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows, Telephone Support, Desktop Support.
- Managed service customer accounts Outbound prospecting (cold calling) to acquire new relationships and accounts.
- Performed overall supervision of Accelerated Service operations and personnel.
- Recruited, interviewed and hired new personnel charge of maintaining control parts inventory accelerated service dept.
- Responsible for 8 accelerated service technicians.
- Managed workflow of approximately 30+ accelerated service repair orders per day.
- Up sold services and repairs to accelerated service clients.
- Performed sales both in person and over the phone for services, parts and repairs.
High School Diploma