District Sales Manager II Resume
Summary : Over 8 years of experience as a District Sales Manager. Seeking to obtain a position with your company where I can utilize my skills and leadership abilities to promote growth in sales, provide superior customer service, and reduce operational costs.
Skills : Very Organized, Natural Leader, Detailed, Great Salesman, Chemical Sales, Retail Sales, Water Analysis, Water Treatment, and Many More.
- Managed the performance of 16 Leslie's locations from Bakersfield, ca to Modesto, ca.
- Solely responsible for ensuring the standards for customer service was maintained at optimum levels at all times.
- Held accountable for store p&l performance in sales, gross margin, controllable expenses, and loss prevention/asset protection.
- Assisted in the development of sales plans and strategies for review and approval by my immediate supervisor.
- Drove the selling effort by counseling, training and developing personnel to achieve store p&l objectives.
- Responsible for all loss prevention procedures including, but not limited to security alarms, theft, investigations, store locks, etc.
- Promoted and evaluated sales performance through customer satisfaction and service, salesmanship and store standards measures.
- Promoted team member recognition programs and developed motivational programs.
- Responsible for mentoring team members on their progression and succession career path program.
- Monitored and evaluated all training programs as it related to their personal development.
District Sales Manager I Resume
Objective : Seeking to utilize my strong District Sales Manager and Financial Services Operational skills, for a Retail Sales Company looking for a proven winner.
Skills : Tax Preparation, Prepaid Card Sales and Services.
- 5 district sales manager district sales, profit performance, site operations, customer service and supervision of all store auto sales agents.
- One of two district sales managers to successfully combine to the model agencies and remain profitable.
- Improved monthly add on sales from $60 dollars per store average to $85 per store average.
- Manage the daily operations and full profit and loss of 8 -10 locations.
- Ensure exceptional customer service experience was provided to every customer throughout the district.
- Communicated and establish, sales growth/retention store performance targets daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Communicated directly with regional sales manager regarding store sales, operational and staffing needs, business and advertising opportunities.
- Perform monthly audits of store business financial performance, marketing execution, store standards, and operational procedures.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training, and success of new hire hires /performance of all staff.
- Audit for compliance with the company and texas department of insurance regulation.
SMB District Sales Manager Resume
Summary : 15 years of experience as a District Sales Manager. As a passionate professional, I bring a high level of business knowledge, leadership, and creativity.
Skills : Inventory Control, Cash Flow, Training Managers, District, Sales, Sales Management, DOT Trainer, and Retail/Wholesale Experience.
- Manage a team of five (5) advertising consultants with responsibility for 160 automotive dealers with billing revenue of $800,000+/month.
- Consistently ranked in the top 10 in the southeast region among 21 districts.
- Lauderdale area to provide a consultative sales assessment of their digital advertising & marketing needs and offer creative solutions to help them reach their business and sales objectives.
- Dealers included small, medium & large independent dealers and small to medium franchise dealers spending from $2k/month - over $10k/month.
- Build strong relationships with the owners and general managers within the dealership to ensure time is spent with decision-makers who can approve ad spend on products and services being purchased and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Reviewing their website, mobile & tablet formats, social media strategies along with their SEO & sem goals.
- Provide a high level of customer service while expanding revenue opportunities in existing customers by maximizing the benefits of the products and services offered by Autotrader. Com.
- Utilization of analytical data, (internal, google analytics) market research, to make recommendations and how to improve performance within the dealership and measure their key performance indicators (KPI's).
- Also utilized Autotrader's ad tracking software to measure dealers search results, detail pages, and click-throughs and make recommendations on how to improve results.
Regional Sales Manager/District Sales Manager Resume
Headline : District Sales Manager with 5 years of experience, who excels in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments. Client-focused with a broad knowledge of retail sales, leadership, and development, competitive analysis/ landscape/strategy, while reaching company plan expectations and goals. Reliable and Dependable.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sales, Power Transmission Gearing, Negotiation, Industrial Sales, Leadership Development, Communication, Training, Writing, Management, Sales Management, Coaching, and Team Building.
- Exceeded targeted sales goals by a combined 87% increase in delivered volume in 2014-2015.
- Created strategies to develop and expand existing customer sales, which resulted in an average of. 04% increase in monthly sales each month for two years.
- Lead and develop an assigned 8 store district while effectively driving a team of 14 sales professionals and 4 store managers.
- Created strategic schedules based on employee performance through the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Responsible for the hiring and firing of sales professionals through thorough interview processes and monthly reviews on met or unmet key performance indicators.
- Demonstrated that customers come first by serving them with a sense of urgency.
- Verified that all merchandising standards were maintained on a daily basis.
- Worked as a team member to provide the highest level of service to customers.
- Responsible for closing manager duties to ensure all stores closed properly and company deposits were deposited by sales professionals within their assigned stores.
- Assigned to take over market sales director duties of managing the markets management team during his/her absence.
Field District Sales Manager Resume
Headline : Seeking to obtain a position in retail management with a dynamic company that will enable me to utilize my experience and skills to enhance company growth and profits.
Skills : Leadership Development, Communication, Training, Writing, Management, Sales Management, Coaching, Team Building, Operations Management, and Team Leadership.
- Sales management- manage commissioned sales staff for the six-store district, track and exceed sales goals, lead grass-roots marketing initiatives, drive year-over-year growth.
- Accomplishment: developed district from three stores and eleven team members to six stores and twenty-one team members.
- Consistent top ten performance and additionally responsible for training and developing peers.
- Selected as one of six district managers to lead a leadership task force to improve overall training as well as employee and customer experience.
- Retail management- manage, coach, and develop team, lead training, hold the team accountable for meeting and exceeding targets, approve schedules, set goals, manage performance, merchandising, initiate store set-ups.
- Store management- hiring and terminations, exceed Verizon and Russell cellular merchandising standards, develop employee retention strategies, initiate store set-ups, daily coaching, performance reviews, lead meetings, maintain high team morale.
- Analyzed sales forecast data and presented the information to key decision makers.
District Sales Manager I Resume
Objective : A result-oriented professional with a drive to inspire innovative performance through progressive learning and consistent training for today's ever-changing verticals and markets. Proven ability to design and initiate effective sales processes and build winning teams. Strong belief in being a leader and all of the aspects it encompasses to build and maintain high caliber sales teams.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Office Suite, Merchandising, Loss Prevention, Human Resources, Web Development, Graphic Design, Retail Management, Organizational, and Problem Resolution.
- Developing sales fitness, a sales coaching, and training program that promotes a better sales process with the use of a relational sales approach.
- Sales fitness was adapted and fitted to a regional course using a traveling alpha sales team to help struggling stores within the region and retitled "director's club".
- Designing a weekly webinar to decrease the resources and time of the traveling director's club team and target low performers each week as attendees.
- Creating the SMB champions program within ner-2 in partnership with Verizon wireless's Philadelphia SMB sales manager and their SMB specialists.
- Instructing and developing the SMB ETR learning course in partnership with the go wireless training department.
- Developing an external partnership program with local businesses who refer customers on a regular basis in select markets (NON-BNI).
- Continuing to develop a winning culture through strategic networking and partnerships with Verizon wireless and external interests, while supporting and promoting employee growth, increased company profit, customer satisfaction, and the go-wireless way.
- Quarterly review pos by category with rvp's and dm's and used fact-based selling to negotiating future projects.
District Sales Manager - Marketing Manager Resume
Summary : Regional/District Sales Manager with 7+ years of extensive leadership experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical distribution, and healthcare industries. An astute communicator who excels at developing people and establishing relationships. Adept at operationalizing marketing tools and resources to optimize performance and revenue growth. Effectively organizes, analyzes & interprets information to identify trends and causes.
Skills : CRM, Leadership Development, Team Building, Organizational, Account Management, Customer Service, Public Speaking, and Sales.
- Sales division: respiratory & diabetes products: tandem, Advair & tandem territory: NY & NJ (5 boroughs, upstate NY & long island) targeted physicians: primary care, internal med, ped's, ent's, allergist's, pulm's, endo's first line leader - responsible for leading, coaching, staffing, training and evaluating the performance of 10 field sales representatives.
- Increased district sales volume for tandem by 35% in 2015-2016 in contrast to 2014.
- Chosen to represent the northeast region 2 times in 2015 for national hiring campaigns in Newark and Dallas.
- Developed 3 representatives to roles as district sales trainers/mentors.
- Ranked 1st in the region in 2016 for daily metrics in operations, including highest average-calls-per-day & sample-ratio per district.
- Conducted clinical certification(s) of representatives nationwide and implemented the "aligning perspectives" sales model.
- Participated in daily field rides with reps and documented field coaching reports to help identify areas of opportunity /strengths.
- Interacted closely with various internal departments, including training, branding, marketing, and executive leadership.
- Utilized systems such as Salesforce, concur, coach, talent first and Veeva to monitor, track and record daily metrics/operations.
- Coached the sales team to get promoted by sharing experiences and acumens, being trustworthy and remaining positive.
Senior District Sales Manager Resume
Objective : Over 4 years of experience as a District Sales Manager Documented success in developing and leading teams to achieve both individual and organizational goals. Recognized for outstanding skills in sales, coaching, people development, training and an innate gift to build strong relationships. Consistent proven ability to inspire others and produce exceptional results in a short period of time.
Skills : Project Management, Team Development, Training, People Management, Sales, Software Sales, Technical Sales, Networking, and Electro-Mechanical Troubleshooting.
- Lead, manage and develop the overall performance of the southeast district team of 9 dermatology specialty sales representatives.
- Deliver sales within agreed budgets while meeting organizational objectives through effective leadership of the sales team.
- Effectively lead and implement the tactical marketing plan for the Ranbaxy product line.
- Key achievements awarded 2009 Ranbaxy district manager of the year award and representatives within my district won the 2009 representative of the year and rookie of the year awards.
- Ranked #1 (October 2010) in sales out of 4 districts for all 3 promoted products.
- Created dermatology disease background presentation that was adopted by the training program for use with the sales team and new hires.
- Formulated sales call assessment guide that identifies key behaviors of an effective sales call that was adopted for use in the field by management during ride alongs.
- Established strong relationships with high market volume dermatologists in the states of Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, Louisiana, south texas, north, and South Carolina.
- Expertise in the therapeutic areas of topical steroids, antifungals, oral isotretinoin, and antipruritics.
- Responsible for market share by strategically targeting key bus to drive top-line sales in various retail channels.
ETSS And District Sales Manager Resume
Summary : 7 years of experience as a District Sales Manager. Seeking to obtain a permanent position where my qualifying sales experience and education will collectively benefit the company, staff, and the community. Ability Summary I have the ability to lead a human resource department, head up admissions department of any college, handle financing, lead and train salesman. I can teach any class that involves teaching history, economics, geography, or any social studies class. I also can teach any mathematics class. I could head a public relations department of any company and advertising.
Skills : Inventory Management, Sales Management, Sales, Computer Literate, Business Management, Instructor Roles, Public Relations, and Marketing.
- Recruited and trained route salesmen which included teaching them computer skills such as Microsoft Office, Excel, prompt for inventory control and many other skills.
- Taught them the responsibility of merchandising our products in the stores, fiscal responsibility, including invoices and daily settlement reports.
- Taught them professional development with customers and how to meet the daily requirements of our customers.
- We gained twenty-four new accounts and increased weekly sales from $20,151. 00 to a trend of $49,369. 00.
- I built a positive working environment, conducted regular sales meetings, sold in displays, and created bids for many government facilities.
- I managed seven routes that were only averaging $1,000 in sales a week and watched it grow to $7,129. 00 a week.
- I built solid relationships with all our customers and followed up with them constantly to meet their needs.
- I increase profitability by 120% and profits are what drive companies business.
- I sold new customers without discounting our product and constantly stressed the importance of service.
- Keeping teams informed and updated on changes to legislation governing consumer loans, conforming loans, and high balance loans.
District Sales Manager II Resume
Summary : 12+ years of experience as a District Sales Manager. A challenging and rewarding position as a Manager within a dynamic organization that offers diverse job responsibilities and professional growth opportunities.
Skills : Leadership Development, Team Building, Organizational, Account Management, Customer Service, Public Speaking, Sales, Territory Management, Client Relations, Motivator, Project Management, Team Player, and Conflict Resolution.
- Managing and directing the sales force to achieve sales and profit goals within the district.
- Responsible for day to day store operations & performance of 8 to 12 showrooms.
- Designing and recommending sales and marketing programs and sets short- and long-term sales strategies.
- Accomplishes district sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees in the assigned district; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieving district sales operational objectives by contributing district sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining district sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Meeting district sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Establishing sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of market objectives.
- Maintaining and expanding customer base by counseling sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommending product lines by surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Managing budget guidelines to ensure efficient operation of the district.