Sales Representative Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Sales Representative. Retail sales professional versed in product placement and merchandising. Extensive experience in inventory management and shipment p5ocessing.
Skills : Computer Repair, Office Products, Proficient In All Platforms Of Windows, Bilingual Spanish, Customer Service, POS System, Computer Literate, Cash Handling, Data Entry, Phone Etiquette, Administrative Duties, CPR Certified, and First Aid Certified.
- Operating a cash register for cash, check and credit card transactions with 99. 9% accuracy.
- Stocking and replenishing merchandise according to store merchandising layouts.
- Cleaning and organizing the store, including the checkout desk and displays.
- Completed all point of sale opening and closing procedures, including counting the contents of the cash register.
- Handled all customer relations issues in a gracious manner and in accordance with company policies.
- Educated customers about the brand to incite excitement about the company's mission and values.
- Sharing best practices for sales and customer service with other team members to help improve the store's efficiency.
- Resolving all customer complaints in a professional manner while prioritizing customer satisfaction.
- Followed merchandising guidelines to present visually appealing displays.
- Mentored new sales associates to contribute to the store's positive culture.
Lead Sales Representative Resume
Summary : 17+ years of experience as a Sales Representative: skilled in exceeding sales goals and company expectations by expanding the client base and maintaining high standards of customer service. Highlights Superior communication skills Resolution-oriented Cheerful and energetic Dependable and reliable Flexible scheduling Superior organization skills Effective team player.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Bilingual Spanish, Customer Service, POS System, Computer Literate, Cash Handling, Data Entry, Phone Etiquette, Administrative Duties, CPR Certified, and First Aid Certified.
- Fielding an average of 25 customer service calls per day.
- Recommending and helped customers select merchandise based on their needs.
- Confirming that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Exercises sound judgment in issuing credits and making exceptions to customer policies to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Extending customer subscriptions, offering discounts and promotions to ensure high customer retention rates.
- Informing customers about sales and promotions in a friendly and engaging manner.
- Managing a wide variety of customer service and administrative tasks to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently.
- Assisting in trained new employees on company customer service policies and service level standards.
- Opening and closing the store, including counting the cash, opening and closing cash registers and creating staff assignments.
- Sharing product knowledge with customers while making personal recommendations.
Senior Sales Representative Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience as a Sales Representative. Hardworking, reliable and detail-oriented individual who works well individually or as a member of a team. Articulate professional with highly developed communication skills. A resourceful individual who takes initiative at every opportunity to help the company succeed.
Skills : Forklift, Scissor Lifts, Hydraulic, Pallet, Truck Electric Pallet Jack, Interpersonal Communication, Supervisory Experience, Program Management, Quality Assurance, Event Management, and Inventory Control.
- Responsibilities building rapport, meeting sales goals, motivation for sales, selling to customer needs, listening, verbal communication, customer focus, job knowledge, services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusting the content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focusing sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Keeping management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommending changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; and making recommendations to management.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Providing historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Reporting security and service incidents to management collected and stored coupons.
Direct Sales Representative III Resume
Summary : Highly efficient Sales Professional with more than 14 years of broad-based experience in sales consulting including product promotion, business development processes, and marketing. Successfully drives revenue growth in a highly competitive market. Solid track record of securing sales. Tenacious in building customer loyalty and forming strong relationships.
Skills : Interpersonal Communication, Supervisory Experience, Program Management, Quality Assurance, Event Management, Inventory Control, Public Speaking, Scheduling, General Office, Human Resources, Customer Service, Bookkeeping, Business Development, and Audio Production.
- Recognizing for consistently achieving goals by increasing sales and growing revenues.
- Representing CPB in a professional manner, and provide excellent customer service.
- Communicating with the area sales manager to resolve customer problems, opportunities, competitive activity in the market, and potential overage situations.
- Keys and transmits customer orders and instructions into the palm pilot system accurately and within daily timeframes.
- Submitting monthly reports pertaining to focus points that are to be executed.
- Representing a variety of breweries and market their brands in a competitive field.
- Working closely with brewery partners, management team, and other departments to ensure that each customer gets the best possible service.
- Representing the products and service in a structured and professional way face to face.
- Constantly review personal sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Cicerone certified beer server research and maintain knowledge of local competition and industry trends.
Sales Representative I Resume
Headline : Over 5+ years of sales experience in inside and outside sales as a Sales Representative. My outside sales experience has been primarily in the cable industry. Looking to expand from residential sales to business to business sales and /or route sales.
Skills : Microsoft, Excel, Excellent Communication, Excellent Customer Service, Spanish Speaker, American Sign Language, Leadership, Sales, Marketing, Adaptability, and Team Leadership.
- Responsibilities I am responsible for maintaining and or exceeding an 80-100% quota which I currently am hitting regularly.
- The day to day consists of canvassing residential neighborhoods offering cable tv, internet, and phone.
- Educating the customer on the wave product and the option of streaming their video content via the internet.
- Also responsible for multiple dwelling unit (modus) and the relationship with the onside manager, taking calls from their tenants to sign then up for wave service.
- During the spring and summer months, I work at events through the east bay offering our product and demonstrating the value and benefit to potential customers.
- In addition, the typical day consists of administration and preparation using CSG and Oracle as well as following up on installs.
- Accomplishments I get the opportunity to do field training with new hires which I learn so much from and enjoy.
- I see the newer people who hire on learn something new and that helps me get better at my job as well.
- Assisting customers with special orders and inventory awareness for desired items.
- Maintaining awareness of current promotions, policies regarding payments and exchanges, and security practices.
Retail Sales Representative Resume
Summary : Highly motivated sales professional relocating to the Wichita, Kansas area and further my career with a vibrant company that will allow me to utilize over 7 years of sales, operations, and purchasing/estimating experience to positively impact sales goals and revenues.
Skills : Microsoft Applications In Windows XP (i.e. Access, Excel, InfoPath, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Word, Etc.), Available To Travel To Support Business Needs.
- Responsible for the sales of finned heat exchange piping and tubing primarily to the energy, oil & gas, and petrochemical refining industries.
- Developing customer relationships and grow accounts through effective communication, understanding customers and their needs, and providing superior customer service.
- Responsible for presenting and selling company services and products to current and prospective clients by preparing proposals, presentations, and sales contracts.
- In charge of purchasing of raw materials (stock carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, pipe, and tubing, etc. ) to maintain inventory levels, as well as spot buying materials for custom jobs requiring non-inventory materials.
- Coordinating the marketing campaign through market research, cold calling, emails, and follow-ups; develop and maintain a database of targeted potential customers.
- Responsible for maintaining a production schedule to ensure that jobs are completed on time and are produced within company tolerances and customer specifications.
- Prioritizing and managing shop work by determining the best utilization of shop employees to maximize company efficiency and meet customer needs.
- Handling shipping and receiving of company products; ensure orders are packaged correctly and loaded safely and securely on flatbed trucks or LTL vans.
- Recipient of many various sales achievement awards throughout the years.
- Prospecting, establishing and developing new accounts through various techniques of selling.
Field Sales Representative Resume
Summary : A goals-oriented Business Professional with over 19 years of experience and an eclectic blend of interests backed by a valuable mix of Business, Management, Teaching and Coaching skills as a Sales Representative. Respected for achieving a high level of sales success; developing strong, lasting consultative business relationships; and bringing a light-hearted yet productive demeanor to the workplace.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Public Speaking, Phone Etiquette, Customer Service, Management Experience, Supervision, Sales, and General Office, Research.
- Outside sales and marketing in the green bay market, aggressively selling wine to grocery and liquor stores.
- Responsibilities included territory management, monthly sales quota achievement, merchandising and customer service.
- Conducted market analyses, evaluated competitive trends and provided reports to district manager.
- Consistently achieved annual business goals, analyzed competitor pricing, developed pricing strategies and applied product mix discounts and combination values.
- Routinely exceeded sales quotas and tracked the effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Completed Gallo wine academy sales training, an expansive course encompassing all aspects of the wine industry from sales to service to world wine regions.
- Relocated to Minnesota while leading 2013 competition, showing a 10% increase in dollars compared to a budgeted 6. 24% increase.
- Recommend merchandise based on customer needs, trends and fashion functionality.
- Reduced overhead through competitive purchasing without sacrificing quality.
- Managed broker commissions, royalty payments, accounts receivables, and deductions.
Marketing/ Sales Representative Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience as a Sales Representative. Looking to obtain a challenging position that will utilize my skills and experiences and which will also provide me with the opportunity for growth and advancement.
Skills : Management, Customer Service, Sales, and Marketing, Inventory Management, Operational Execution, Cross Merchandising, Retail Pricing, and Promotional Ad Execution.
- Maintaining retail call frequency to include: following structured selling processes, maintain inventory levels, building and restocking, booking displays, permanent point of sale placements, selling an additional shelf space, rotate product, filling shelves, placing promotion activities, and follow up on delivery issues, and resolve billing issues.
- Introducing and selling in new brands and packages including activities to support sell through.
- Completing the paperwork and computer trackings such as account level objectives tracking, expense reports, tracking forms, and surveys and work orders.
- Establishing and monitoring quality control standards (product freshness or damages. ) make daily decisions on inventory levels using past sales data tools, changes in climate, competitive activity and special promotion activities.
- Ability to coordinate brand information, supply pos material and keep lines of communication open with wholesalers in order to better sell-through products.
- Participating in evening and weekend promotions as necessary travel to help out where needed.
- Implementing training related to product education targeted to manufactures and wholesalers.
- Collaborating with the state of Iowa Department of general services-printing and imaging department to strengthened business relationships resulting in exceeding client expectations by staying under budget, meeting printing and delivery deadlines, and increasing company revenues.
- Providing marketing and product solutions to clients and partnered with production to deliver according to the clients' needs and requirements.
- Identifying new business opportunities and managed and grew existing accounts.
Sales Representative II Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience as a Sales Representative. Looking to use my analytical skill or mathematics skill to assist other companies.
Skills : Retail Pricing, Promotional Ad Execution, New Item Execution, Planogram Execution, Microsoft Office, Grocery & Food Distribution Operating Systems, C++, Training, and Account Management.
- Assisting customer with details of the merchandise offered in the warehouse to obtain orders.
- Traveling to different cities to attend shows such as magic (las vegas, NV) and Cobb (Atlanta, Ga).
- Analyzed the inventory level bi-weekly to generate new orders for the factories to maintain the stock level.
- Identifying the merchandise that has the least sales and marked them as "close-outs" to move them out as fast as possible to make space for upcoming (or new) merchandise.
- Performed any tasks from taking an order, submitting the order to aims (warehouse management software), picking and packing the merchandise and generating invoices.
- For twice a year, participated in the production of new catalogs by organizing drafts and gathering information or mistakes by communicating with everyone in the company.
- Creating incentive programs for var's sales staff to increase sell-through.
- Working with distributors to train their staff on how to position and sell more Cradlepoint.
- Surpassing quarterly sales quota while training staff on the sales process.
Sales Representative Resume
Headline : Reliable Sales Representative with an extensive track record in demanding sales and account management with 5 years of experience. Personable and responsible Cashier in retail and customer service. Solid team player with an upbeat, positive attitude.
Skills : Customer Service, Interpersonal Communications, Microsoft Office, Sales, Organization, Communication, and Bilingual.
- Provide quality car service providing replacement rentals for local and major insurance companies.
- High volume work environment ensuring personable relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Position duties included sales, back office, financials, logistics, also making sure vehicles were properly cleaned.
- Worked in a high call volume atmosphere regards to booking different events for clients.
- Worked on multiple screens was one of my strong points and also maintained great customer service to every caller's satisfaction with an upbeat and positive attitude.
- Exceeded customer surveys and built customer relationships due to the knowledge I provided about the business.
- In a short time, I also developed a great relationship with managers the company was overly impressed with my work.
- Meet with clients to analyze their policies and suggest additions or changes.
- Developed positive customer relationships through friendly greetings and excellent service.
- Created and maintained store displays to ensure optimal presentation for customers.