Evening Supervisor Resume
Headline : Seeking a Evening Supervisor postion as an adminstrative assistant, and customer service representative, flexible and open to new ideas. Most productive when subject to a variety of tasks and responsibilites with the ability to be creative at the same time advance professionally.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Employment Specialist , Administrative Assistance.
- Required first to understand the daily operation of the Housekeeping Dept.
- Clearly excellent customer service to internal and external guest.
- Ability to read and assess the different demands of housekeeping because of the occupancy and the different groups that demand more services and attention.
- Kept inventory of linen monthly and quarterly totals and well as supplies.
- Mentored new GRA's on what's really important in completing their task and how to finish with a clean and acceptable room.
- Insisted on GRA's working with their houseman to get the linens delivered to the floors that needed to be turned quickly for VIPs, or for special groups.
- Made sure the laundry department is working to assure the needs for the GRA's to complete their task with a proper supply of linen and towels.
- Identified problems in guest rooms that can be fixed by Engineering before the guest arrive.
Jr. Evening Supervisor Resume
Objective : Over 2 years of Evening Supervisor very high attention to detail and team focused. Exceedingly knowledgeable about a vast array of traditional and modern design concepts with knowledge of many of the installation techniques that make a trouble free remodel.
Skills : Hospital Administration, MS office.
- Coordinates daily services within the assisted living facility, including nursing, dining, housekeeping, activities and maintenance functions.
- Supervises the assisted living staff including but not limited to caregivers (certified and non-certified), medication technicians, licensed nurses and activities staff.
- Responsible to interview, hire, orient, train, schedule, monitor, evaluate, discipline and terminate AL staff in consultation with the healthcare administrator and human resources director.
- Participates in evaluation and discipline of employees who work in assisted living, but report to other managers on campus.
- Coordinates new resident move-ins and orientation.
- Supports the admission process through tours and follow up calls to inquiries.
- Completes the assessment to establish service level pricing.
- Communicates options for residents accurately.
- Plans, directs and facilitates marketing events for the Assisted Living facility.
Sr. Evening Supervisor Resume
Summary : Results-oriented Evening Supervisor with diverse background in management and customer service. Dedicated to providing excellent customer service and procedural improvements.
Skills : Aria EMR Computer Software, CBG Blood Glucose Levels, Hoyer Transfer, Proper Use Of PPEs, Microsoft Office Programs, Scanning, Faxing, Prior Authorization For Procedures And Tests.
- Improves service quality and increase sales by developing a strong knowledge of company's product and services.
- Trains new quality customer service representatives, cashiers, and sales floor associates.
- Addresses negative andor positive customer feedback immediately.
- Provides a high level of product and leadership support to management and staff.
- Effectively communicate with team members to maintain clearly defined expectations.
- Collects, monitors and evaluates customer requirements to achieve desired delivery time and order fill rates.
- Resolves customer questions, issues and complaints.
- Develops and implements policies, procedures and process improvement initiatives to improve and increase customer satisfaction.
- Develops rapport with the customer base by handling difficult issues with professionalism.
Diploma In 3.8 GPA
Evening Supervisor I Resume
Objective : Experience with sales, consulting, customer service, computer applications, and housekeeping. The work that interests me most would be any sales and customer service careers as well as careers in hotel industries, care giving, and clerical work.
Skills : Handleing Money, Supervisor, Customer Service.
- Takes the place of the store manager two or three nights a week and run the store and close it down at night.
- Supervises the staff on the sales floor as well as cashiers and service desk personnel and collect all the money and keys at the end of the day and close down the computer at night.
- Handles customer disputes.
- Sets up new floor layouts and signs.
- Handles western union and bill pay.
- Trains the new employees on register and layaway in all departments.
- Keeps inventory updated and maintain the neat appearance of the store.
- Handles recalls ,find lost children , wrap up injuries.
Evening Supervisor II Resume
Objective : More than 2 years' successful experience in customer service and support with recognized strengths in account maintenance, problem-solving, multi-tasking, and excellent phone etiquette Possess solid computer skills, attention to detail, and a quick learner. Excellent working knowledge Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook Ability to supervise customer service employees and boost morale.
Skills : Interpersonal, Complex Problem Solving, And Multi-tasking.
- Oversees the daily operations of the after-hours dispatch office.
- Ensures each client's policies and procedures are followed by each person under my supervision.
- Updates computer files as policy and/or procedures change.
- Dispatches the requested tow company on police impound rotation, and have them on scene within 20 minutes of the initial impound call, according to police regulation.
- Updates computer files per shift with daily calls, the dispatched driver and time on scene.
- Creates schedules for evening shift employees.
- Ensures all staff adheres to set schedules and take disciplinary action when needed.
- Communicates with employees and customers from a diverse background, and language barriers.
- Assists in interviewing and final decision making of candidates for open dispatch positions.
Evening Supervisor III Resume
Headline : Looking for a job opportunity to utilize exceptional front desk skills as well as back office knowledge, while at the same time acquiring new qualifications that will prepare for a long time career.
Skills : Administrative Nursing Assistant, MS Office.
- Schedules appointments as well as check in and check out clients.
- Generates estimates for Dr. as well as obtaining surgery consent forms.
- Calls surgeries with pre op instructions, confirming day to day appointments, provide great customer service.
- Calls post surgery to get patient updates, also sending sympathy cards and flowers to euthanized patients' families.
- Assists hospital manager with different functions.
- Closes out machines at the end of the day and locking the hospital.
- Works with Avimark software.
Asst. Evening Supervisor Resume
Objective : Assist in the management of the operational functions of the store including sales reporting, scheduling, customer relations, delegation and supervision. To invoke positive changes in people's lives and in the community.
Skills : Computer Hardware Repair, Software Configuration And Installation.
- Identifies resident service requirements.
- Establishes personal rapport with potential and actual residents.
- Maintains nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Completes resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff.
- Provides information to residents and health care team by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by designing and implementing procedures, rules and regulations; calling for assistance from other health care professionals.
- Resolves residents needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains documentation of resident care by auditing resident and department records.
Associate Evening Supervisor Resume
Headline : Seeking a Evening Supervisor position within a local company or organization that will afford the opportunity to influence others in a positive manner, as well as grow and develop personally and professionally; and that will enable to utilize the creative talents and skills that acquired through prior work experience, education and training.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Designates specific areas of the store, to each employee.
- Ensures that employee is organizing and arranging assigned area.
- Peforms refunds, item voids, or overrides when required.
- Reports to store manager, or assistant manager at the beginning of every shift.
- Walks the entire store to see what areas are needing to be worked on.
- Assists in any area that a customer may be needing assistance.
- Addresses and handles any customer complaints or problems.
- Performs all closing duties, and make sure store is locked up.
Lead Evening Supervisor Resume
Summary : Obtain an Evening Supervisor position in either electrical or mechanical engineering, which will lead to a career path in business administration related to these fields.
Skills : Python, Turbine Design, Excel, Word, Quickbooks, AutoCAD, Customer Relations, Data Entry, Matlab.
- Assists students with use of library resources and addressed complaints about the library and library services.
- Trains 2-3 new student employees each year.
- Manages scheduled hours for 20 students to ensure consistent desk coverage.
- Records and reports attendance and other problems with student workers to supervisor.
- Provides Tier 1 technical support for computer lab, personal computers and printers.
- Enters and updates information of more items in the collection.
- Promotes from work study to current position.
Evening Supervisor Resume
Summary : Responsible for coordination and overall supervision of the following area(s) within facilities services: electrical systems, lighting, painting, plumbing, hardware, elevators, building envelope, conference center support, and various contracted services.
Skills : Management, MS Office.
- Supervises daily operations and assigned staff and areas; arrange and approve work schedules.
- Utilizes broad, cross-functional knowledge and supervision of all assigned functional areas. Ensure optimal operation of all buildings and systems within assigned areas.
- Develops preventive maintenance standards, policies, protocols and procedures correlate to the maintenance and upkeep of campus buildings and structures.
- Coordinates the completion of work orders and ordering materials and supplies.
- Provides supervision of multiple trade and maintenance services arranged by external contractors and vendors servicing assigned areas of responsibility, setting expectations for completion dates and monitoring to ensure compliance with contract specifications. Serve as primary liaison with contracted services for all assigned areas.
- Promotes and upholds a customer focus environment that deliver customers with the desired products, services, and experiences.
- Confirms appropriate maintenance of records and reports and maintain quality control standards in all assigned areas.