Floater Teacher Resume
Objective : Responsible for supporting the teachers and the Leadership Team by stepping into the classroom as and when needed, giving breaks to teachers.
Skills : multitasking, quick learner.
- Employed for The Play School.
- Worked with all age groups ranging from infant to 2nd grade.
- Teached curriculum comprised of music,spanish,PE,art,etc.
- Worked for Lawrence Township school district for a before and after care program.
- Worked with kids ranging in grades from 1st-6th.
- Supervised the children, provided snack and planned daily activities for children to do, such as organizing projects and at the end of the day I made sure everything was sanitized and put away.
- Developed entry-level and advanced customer relationship skills, client applications, peer to peer networking and open and closing responsibilities.
Jr. Floater Teacher Resume
Summary : Provide an environment where children are encouraged and motivated to learn in a nurturing, caring, and fun manner. They are allowed to discover and develop at their own pace with the guidance of qualified teachers and staff members.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing, Strategic Planning.
- Established and enforced rules for behavior, and procedures for maintaining order.
- Organized and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, storytelling, and field trips.
- Observed and evaluated children's performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
- Provided a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use, both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
- Served meals and snacks in accordance with nutritional guidelines.
- Teached proper eating habits and personal hygiene.
- Prepared materials and classrooms for class activities.
Senior Floater Teacher Resume
Objective : Designs and maintains a physical and programmatic environment that appropriately supports and nurtures the physical, social, emotional, and cognitive development of all children in an inclusive classroom.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Word.
- Relieved all of the main teachers for lunch.
- Watched the kids and make for sure they are safe and sound.
- Potted training, Change diapers if need too.
- Played with them, read to them, sing to them.
- Planed for the 3 years and up.
- Circled time we read from the children bible.
- Maintained developmentally appropriate environment.
Me To Do I
Floater Teacher I Resume
Summary : Assists in the preparation of room and materials for classroom work. Maintains the room, equipment and materials. Assist with the serving of meals and nutrition supplements and involved in mealtime with the child.
Skills : nursing homes assistant with disable elderly people.
- Spended most days in the toddler or infant rooms.
- Helped with serving them breakfast and lunch.
- Helped to watch over them during all activites.
- Responsible to help with diaper changes.
- Responsible for helping to potty train the toddlers.
- Practiced our shapes, colors and numbers.
- Impacted on the children I work with.
Floater Teacher II Resume
Summary : Provides breaks for Teaching Staff. Supports all Classroom Teaching Staff. Promote feelings of security and trust in infants and toddlers by conveying warmth, supportiveness and comfort; establish strong and caring relationships with children.
Skills : Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Spreadsheets.
- Substituted in classes whenever a lead teacher is unavailable, or If someone needs a restroom or lunch break.
- Includes main office whenever someone is unavailable to answer the phone.
- Ranged anywhere from tools needed to fix something to buying baby food for the infant rooms or grocery shopping for the kitchen.
- Made pretty big impact, bigger than I thought I would.
- Depended on me to do a lot of daily necessities.
- Lifted, moved, or installed do it all.
- Used multi task because along with redirecting children all day you still have to maintain a classroom and curriculum.
High School Or Equivalent In Business Marketing
Floater Teacher III Resume
Objective : Provides both classroom and in-home instruction to Head Start children and parents enhancing the parents ability to fill the role as the primary educator of their child.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Data Entry, Clerical, Basic Computer.
- Greeted parents and children as they come in and as they go. Keep room clean at all times.
- Disinfected rooms and toys. Give teachers breaks.
- Abled to multitask efficiently.
- Writed reports on day to day basis.
- Closed center with other coworkers.
- Connected with the children and with parents.
- Communicated with my supervisor and my coworkers and they were sad to see me leave.
Assistant Floater Teacher Resume
Summary : Dynamic role that shifts between acting as a role model for the students and working to maintain a clean and safe classroom environment.
Skills : I Have 24 Units Of Child Development.
- Teached when teachers call out.
- Relived teachers for breaks.
- Supplied for teachers, help with craft ideas, and help with lesson plans.
- Faced every job with the joy of the Lord and have a huge positive impact on the staff and children. very happy and positive person.
- Used to have the ability to be flexible to meet the schools needs.
- Amazed at multitasking, computers, and almost all office equipment.
- Attracted children with my personality. Truly love working with kids.
Almost My A.S Degree In Child Development In Child Development
Manager Floater Teacher Resume
Objective : Possess Amazing Phone Etiquette Skills. Great Communication Skills a MUST. Possess the ability to build relationships with families and students. Posses the ability to effectively supervise staff.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Word, PowerPoint.
- Included following professional practices consistent with school and system policies in working with students, students' records, parents, and colleagues.
- Instructed 5th and 6th grade students in Life Science and Physical Science in a classroom, utilizing a course of study adopted by the Board of Education.
- Developed lesson plans and instructional materials and provided individualized and small group instruction in order to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each student.
- Utilized a variety of instruction strategies such as inquiry, group discussion, lecture, and discovery.
- Translated lesson plans into learning experiences so as to best utilize the available time for instruction.
- Established and maintained standards of student behavior needed to achieve a functional learning atmosphere in the classroom.
- Evaluated students' academic and social growth, kept appropriate records, and prepared progress reports.
Bachelor Of General Studies In Behavioral Sciences
Assistant Floater Teacher I Resume
Objective : Supports the Teacher and/or Lead Teacher in planning and implementing the daily program for children, supervises the class when the Lead is out of the room, helps with meals, safety and assists in maintaining a clean and orderly room and Center.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Assisted in the care of children from birth to twelve years old.
- Assisted and participated in all daily center routines.
- Responsible for assisting lead teachers in planning and preparing for daily activities.
- Communicated with other center staff and parents on a daily basis.
- Helped maintain a clean and safe preschool environment.
- Established meaningful relationships with my coworkers, children, and the children's families.
- Assisted in the classroom, the lead teacher was able to focus on maintaining their classroom and planning new activities.
Bachelor's In Early Grades Preparation And Special Education
Floater Teacher Resume
Summary : Floater Teacher is responsible for supporting the teachers and the Leadership Team by stepping into the classroom as and when needed, giving breaks to teachers, and helping in maintaining licensing ratios.
Skills : Word, Microsoft, Computer, Technology, Written Communication.
- Employed a variety of materials for children to explore and manipulate in learning activities and imaginative play.
- Disciplined children and recommended other measures to correct behavior.
- Monitored children's play activities.
- Offered detailed daily reports that outlined each child's activities.
- Incorporated music and art activities to encourage creativity and expression.
- Escorted children on outings and trips to local parks and zoos.
- Communicated with children's parents and guardians about daily activities, behaviors and problems.