Assistant Executive Director Resume
Headline : Responsible for developing intensive and substantive training programs for outside organizations, including corporate, government, nonprofit, and academic partners. Ensure that procedures and processes are standardized and maintained.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Fundraising, Event Planning, Networking, Marketing Events.
- Established the organizational structure for the office.
- Established administrative policies and procedures for office functions.
- Recruited, and developed volunteer staff through direction, coaching, training, support, and delegation of responsibilities.
- Developed and supervised an effective program of membership development and membership services.
- Developed and maintained an effective communications program responsive to the needs of the membership.
- Developed and conducted educational programs to advance the professional, technical, and managerial skills of the membership.
- Utilized partnerships with local agencies as appropriate.
Associate Of Science In Business Management
Jr. Assistant Executive Director Resume
Objective : Seeking to continue my professional career and vocation in the Human Services/Social Services field. Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact and work with individuals with a broad spectrum of abilities, backgrounds, and personalities.
Skills : Executive Assistant Experience, Communication Skills, Scheduling.
- Coordinated operations of the homeless shelter in cooperation with the Executive Director, Client Services Director and Board of Directors.
- Directly supervised Front Office staff, Kitchen staff, Buildings & Grounds Manager, Volunteer/Donor Relations Coordinator.
- Responsible for the organization of fundraising events scheduled by the Board.
- Reviewed/reconciled all data input to the donor database.
- Reviewed the deposit data input into QuickBooks.
- Codes all expenses for accurate reporting/budget review.
- Organized and conduct an annual meeting consistent with the objectives of the Chamber.
- Provided all necessary information and materials to inform the Board, elected officials, partner agencies and membership on appropriate issues.
Certificate In Education For Ministry
Assistant Executive Director III Resume
Objective : To pursue and maintain a career that allows for personal and professional growth. Manage project timelines and ensure deadlines are met within the development, outreach, and implementation phases of training cycles.
Skills : MS Office, Administrative Experience, Attention to Detail.
- Collected new resident information as well as all resident changes.
- Accounted for Move-ins and Move-Outs, transfers and statement of deposit accounts.
- Send out resident billings (monthly invoices) and ensure accuracy.
- Received invoices and ensured the accuracy of the invoice and of goods purchased.
- Maintained vendor files of invoices, and W-9's.
- Planned, constructed and opened four new PrimaCare locations.
- Analyzed financial performance and ceased operations of three poorly performing clinic locations.
Associates In Applied Science In Business Information Technology
Assistant Executive Director II Resume
Objective : Driven Executive with 8-year track record of success in increasing revenue, improving operations efficiency and building high-performance team. Results-oriented problem solver and skilled Executive with broad experience in all areas of operations management, including policy development, performance management, payroll, family relations and marketing.
Skills : Customer Service, Banking, Sales.
- Resolved employment-related disputes through proactive communication.
- Administered compensation, benefits and performance management systems and safety and recreation programs.
- Handled understaffing, disputes, terminating employees and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Represented organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Supervised invoice processing, purchase orders, expense reports, credit memos and payment transactions.
- Reconciled vendor statements and handled payment complaints or discrepancies.
- Referred residents and families to community resources to improve well-being and quality of life.
- Provided emotional support while with residents to develop long term plans and goals.
Bachelor Of Science In Healthcare Management
Assistant Executive Director I Resume
Objective : Experienced, compassionate, results oriented not-for-profit leader/advocate with an unflinching commitment to quality and compliance. Manage and oversee other day-to-day administrative and office operations as needed.
Skills : Event Organization, Association Management, Golf Tournament Director.
- Recruited, selected, placed, trained, and supervised the adult development operating team members and all council trainers.
- Designed and delivered in person curriculum.
- Designed and implemented the council's first online and home-study curriculum.
- Oversaw and implemented the council's adult recognition plan.
- Acted in place of the executive director when necessary.
- Recruited, selected, placed, trained, supervised, and released as needed, membership staff of seven which includes out based staff.
- Lead a membership department that promoted a very strong team atmosphere.
- Developed and monitored the objectives, budget and plan of work for membership department.
- Developed, implemented and evaluated the council membership plan.
Sr. Assistant Executive Director Resume
Summary : Accomplished healthcare executive, CEO and consultant. Field management experience in organizational strategy; operations, MSO, PPO and managed care settings; collaboration with physicians, other providers, networks and alliances. Architect of organizational culture to world class standards of measured quality.
Skills : Scheduling, Coordination Experience,
- Actively led in the development of a three-hospital 458 physician PHO offering PPO products to 33,000 (now 70,000) subscribers.
- Worked with a physician group to form a joint venture MSO designed to grow and enhance MBMC's primary care capability and integrated systems approaches with its physicians.
- Designed a mechanism to mimic capitation and create alignment of hospital/physician financial incentives in a mixed payment environment.
- Led in the development of a three-hospital network to perform common strategic objectives and combine operating areas for unit cost reduction, including a management contract for one hospital.
- Secured a management contract of a struggling nearby rural hospital achieving a financial turnaround leading to increased tertiary care referrals.
- Initiated an aggressive diversification effort which added several lines of business (home health, restorative care, transitional nursing, and durable medical/professional services).
- Created an affiliate network with seven other hospitals through the Premier Alliance leading to substantial new business and clinical transactions.
Masters In Medical
Assistant Executive Director/Executive Resume
Objective : To obtain a position where can use training and creativity to organize and coordinate activities that challenge, entertain, and engage all guests. Communicate and work closely with research and administrative departments across the center.
Skills : Microsoft Office: Excel, Power Point, Interpersonal Communicaiton, Public Speaking.
- Managed day-to-day operations of agency employing 55 professionals and caretakers.
- Provided administrative supervision.
- Monitored individual program performance.
- Developed systems and criteria to ensure adherence to State and agency policy and to assess improvement options based on hospital accreditation standards.
- Managed agency's compliance with changing Medicaid standards, as well as standards for Children's Residential Treatment Centers, adult residential programs, outpatient mental health clinics, and a food program.
- Monitored general financial performance and professional billings.
- Analyzed procedures for billing and collecting accounts receivables; identified problems and devised solutions.
Lead/Assistant Executive Director Resume
Summary : Highly skilled and experienced senior information assurance executive with over 20 years of in-depth experience in multiple security disciplines in both the public and private sectors, domestically and abroad. Previous position was as Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) of a multinational group.
Skills : Information Assurance, Information Security, Information Security Management.
- Managed multiple contracts providing support to the Information Resources Management Bureau of the Department of State, to include managing personnel assigned overseas.
- Met client standards for performance, while responsible for corporate requirements.
- Participated in proposal and business development with existing clients.
- Provided support to the Department of State as a senior staff member to the Systems Integrity Division.
- Included consulting on Information Technology and related issues.
- Played a key role in the formation of the Department of State's Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Program Office.
- Established the first PKI technical working groups within the Department, catalyzing the implementation of PKI policy.
- Subsequently assigned on a full-time basis to the Department's PKI Program Office.
- Served as the senior ManTech representative within the Systems Integrity Division, providing overall management of ManTech's three contracts within this organization.
Associate/Assistant Executive Director Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented bookkeeping professional with over twenty years of experience in applying financial and general accounting practices. Professional skills include but not limited to A/R and A/P management, data entry, payroll processing, customer service and human resources.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Communications, Sales And Customer Service.
- Assisted with the overall direction of the System by supporting all personnel in carrying out their assignments, balancing priorities, and maintaining a competent staff.
- Coordinated with legal counsel on the resolution of matters that involved interpretation of statutes governing the System.
- Oversaw the design and maintenance of the System's website.
- Reviewed proposed legislation and prepared fiscal notes.
- Coordinated the implementation of legislative changes with internal staff, legal counsel, employers, and members.
- Assisted in the development of the System's annual budget.
- Supervised staff in the benefits services and payroll sections.
Assistant Executive Director Resume
Summary : To find a stimulating and challenging role as Executive Director where can use my excellent interpersonal, management and leadership skills to make a positive contribution and confidently lead a team. Recruit, hire and manage new program staff as needed.
Skills : Nursing Home Administration, ODH Survey Process.
- Provided management support for department heads, including interview and hiring, performance evaluations, employee development, and similar.
- Led the planning process to develop goals for quality care, employee retention, and financial performance.
- Managed the day-to-day operations of the facility.
- Directed the hiring and training of personnel.
- Prepared annual budgets for approval by Senior Regional Management.
- Directed and guided the activities of clinical, administrative and service departments.
- Implemented control systems to ensure the accountability of all departments.
- Represented the facility at community meetings.
- Monitored performance for achievement of goals and for improvement, and takes corrective action when necessary.
Master Of Health Administration