Objective : A self-motivated individual seeking an employment opportunity within an organization that will permit to use customer service experience, great attention to detail, and encouraging work ethic while achieving its growth potential.
Skills : Knowledge Of Microsoft Excel, Word, And PowerPoint, Cash Handling, Customer Service
- Responsible for Classroom training,Certification, conduct machine audits, write and update training materials, visual method sheets, single point lessons, enter .
- Responsible for trainer consisted of motivating and driving the performance of associates in new job functions up to brand standards.
- Trained new employees on company policies and menu knowledge Server.
- Responsible for life skills, education for adults with developmental disabilities Maintenance of daily and monthly reports.
- Trained new employees, Running rides, cleaning, customer service, Cash Register, Front Desk.
- Certified instructor in citibank sales and orientation classes, teaching bank products, systems, compliance, and sales skills.
- Coached and certified other trainers to conduct consumer sales training courses.
Associate In Business
Sr. Trainer Resume
Headline : To obtain a position where previous work experience and flexibility will lead to growth and advancement. Management, Training, Microsoft Office, Scheduling, Retail, Event, Event Coordination, Training & Development
Skills : Management, Training, Microsoft Office, Scheduling.
- Worked on a moving line we sprayed parts as they were assembled.
- Helped out with inventory every month.
- Resolved technical issues (hardware and software) from customers.
- Ensured customer satisfaction and optimum engagement to build rapport, earn trust.
- Certified "Trauma Informed Permanence and Safety-Model Approach to Partnerships in Parenting" trainer.
- Worked directly with families in preparation to foster or adopt children using.
- Provided material and incorporating a trauma based agency approach.
Diploma In Required
Jr. Trainer Resume
Summary : A talented management/ training professional with excellent qualifications, eagerly seeking to transition into a familiar environment performing duties in an Administrative Assistant/HR role. Demonstrated success with projects, succession plans, quality orientation, and training. Skilled at developing business support functions, aligning organizational processes, and performing HR, Learning, and Safety functions to deliver standards of productivity, efficiency, and quality.
Skills : Well Organized, Extensive Knowledge Of HR Functions ,strong Proficiency In MS Office Suite.
- Provided Gender, Age and Disability training.
- Demonstrated customer-oriented responsiveness in answering inquiries.
- Ensured compliance with HP policies and procedures while positioning.
- Resourceful inbound dock professional that is proficient in all of the processes including the ability to operate all of the PIT equipment as well as train it.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities by holding an Ambassador position (PIT trainer) first week in of launch date which requires leading and training others to perform the assigned task.
- Created and implemented training programs for managers, associates, learning coordinators.
- Facilitated orientation and training classes, communicate policies and procedures to management and new hires.
Bachelor's In Behavioral Science
Asst. Trainer Resume
Objective : Financial Manager looking for an opportunity within the financial business or other management opportunities.Experience in financial and people management, customer relationship, communications Dedicated, hardworking, responsible, people orientated professional.
Skills : Customer Service, Data Entry, Interviewing, Supervising, Trainer.
- Volunteered to seek alternative sources, and found that by using the Internet and our own tool & die shop, were able to save tens of thousands .
- Trained new seasonal associates.
- Consistently sook to make a positive impact on key business safety, quality, productivity, and customer experience metrics.
- Reacted quickly and efficiently to production imperatives, scheduling conflicts, and network wide rollouts.
- Performance Reviewed Researches and responds to inquiries from beneficiaries and providers, such as benefits, claims, eligibility concerns, authorizations, etc.
- Handled escalated and high priority customer service issues.
- Received urgent/important/high profile calls from Beneficiary Counseling and Assistance Coordinators (BCAC).
Medical Administrative Assistant
Associate Trainer Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that will allow the opportunity to grow in the production field. To be able to expand knowledge and also share knowledge with a great, well known, and established company.
Skills : Computer , Excellent People And Excellent Communication .
- Received freight that arrived from china making sure numbers were correct and .
- Provided ongoing assistance to user of RMIS and related applications via the RMIS Help Desk and System Administration.
- Responsible for facilitating equine assisted therapy.
- Updated client on boarding procedures to enhance preparedness of staff for the specific needs and behaviors of new special needs students.
- Trained any new or current employees on jobs based off of standards set forth by the Company required to be certified on a forklift.
- Attended team leader meetings when team leader is unavailable.
- Attended New Model meetings to review any changes coming and prepare associates as well as self.
Trainer III Resume
Summary : Innovative & Dynamic Engineering Professional offering 20+ yrs of extensive structural & managerial experience in FAA/airline & automotive industries thru versatility and adaptation to methodologies and regulatory practices. Interested in collaborating and working with FAA, foreign aviation agencies and Civil Aviation Authorities to meet new heights in structural safety standards in aviation.
Skills : Cook, Microsoft Progams, Operate Cash Register, Excellent Money Handling, Sales, Very Personable.
- Responsible for other trainers in the other areas when they are not present.
- Participated in all activities that are proactive.
- Trained new employee's on all codes and regulations and how to complete all tasks the correct way in their assigned jobs.
- Managed a night shift to come out with the first 100% on an annual inspection in over 3 years.
- Developed curriculum and train peace officers in: the latest legal developments that affect Standards and Training for Corrections (STC) policies.
- Responsible to train new employees on the correct procedures and make sure all employees are following them as well.
- Worked in a variety of positions around the store to help managers give breaks and allow employees to switch shifts.
PhD In Engineering Mechanics
Trainer II Resume
Summary : Hard working, energetic team player seeking full time employment that will allow me to gain newer skills to better help self and others in their daily lives. Has the ability to learn quite fast, and also able to multi-task in a fast paced environment. 6 years of customer service experience. 4 years of experience in data entry. 6 months as receiving supervisor. 2 years experience as trainer and supervisor-in-training. 42 words per minute. 10,500 keystrokes per minute. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and intermediate in excel.
Skills : Knowledge Of Microsoft Excel, Word, And PowerPoint., Cash Handling, Customer Service.
- Aided in birthing process ofracing greyhounds.
- Maintained general upkeep of farm and kennel.
- Assisted with dietary and training protocol.
- Documented trainee performance that exceeds or fails to meet expectations.
- Ensured trainees' are scheduled properly according to corporate guidelines.
- Conducted "company-wide Certification Training" for Technical and non-Technical groups/teams for awareness and best practices of design to meet Certification compliance.
- Generated Engineering Quotations for Economy & Business Class commercial seats projects to meet customer schedule within company budgetary constraints in a strategic, cost effective and optimal manner per Certification standpoint to meet FAA regulations, Airplane manufacturer specifications and customer requirements.
Associate Of Arts
Trainer I Resume
Objective : Highly motivated and formally trained sales professional with demonstrated ability to exceed performance goals, improve customer satisfaction levels, solve problems and build lasting relationships.
Skills : Clerical, Excel, Training, Transcription, Data Entry.
- Trained, instructed and mentored over 200 engineering undergraduate students in Statics, Dynamics, Mechanics & Aerostructuresa.
- Able to manifest, change shipping labels, look up pick tickets, unlock packers, made sure that customer orders went out correctly when packers were missing pieces.
- Led a team of 15-20 associates.
- Packed the customer's desired internet orders.
- Packed high value, helped with waves, and printed out new Fed Ex, or UPS labels as needed.
- Took the boxed product and placed in in the right areas.
- Trained new individuals in customer contact to be able to serve according to established procedures.
BA In General Studies
Summary : Extremely hard-working, energetic printing equipment team leader, recognized for both production quality and ability to train new employees. Seeking an equally challenging opportunity in the same or a new environment.
Skills : Application Training, Course Design, Windows, CA PPM, Call Center, Educator, Instructor, Instructional Design.
- Utilized strong attention to detail and time management skills to build products to be utilized in the human body.
- Entrusted by supervisors to provide leadership to new employees by training them in job duties, company policies, and general information.
- Issued roduction, transferring of products from one storage location to another in SAP, confirmation, stock overview of SAP, print production paper work (SFP), and Kanban storage.
- Entered production information into the management system of the company.
- Inspected incoming materials and ongoing finished product at final packaging.
- Took them through classes and train them on their job functions.
- Managed ambassadors to over look new hires when in process school.
BS In Management
Summary : A position where extensive experience in customer service and leadership will contribute to customer satisfaction and company success.
Skills : Fork Lift: Stand-up, Sit Down, Order Picker, Walkie, And Tugger.
- Identified, established, and managed strategic relationships to leverage significant long-term growth.
- Oversaw administration and management of staff health & welfare plans for 2,500 nationwide employees including subsidiaries and branches.
- Successfully enrolled 700 Golden Book retirees on to Random House benefits.
- Created severance packages for 173 employees; scheduled and updated HRIS /database.
- Viewed and changed transcripts on associate.
- Taught classes for permissions that associates need in order to do a certain job function.
- Learned every area of the warehouse.
- Managed over departments to boast and promote rates and quality.
Sciences And Human Services