Medical intern Resume
Headline : Highly motivated Emergency Medical Technician that has considerable patient contact experience and is eager to learn and grow in maturity as a medical professional. Thrive in high-stress environments and good at multi-tasking.
Skills : Bilingual Administrative Assistant, Administrative Lead.
- Gathered patients' history, conducted an examination, formed impression for diagnosis, offered recommendations for follow up & treatment.
- Assisted in data entry and maintenance of highly-sensitive patient information into a computer database.
- Rotated among different departments, and assisted in the diagnosis and treatment of patients Observed outpatients and inpatients in clinics and wards, and wrote patient medical charts.
- Rotated through all the major and minor specialties, including internal medicine, pediatrics, surgery, emergency medicine, dermatology, infectious diseases.
- Sanitize rooms Inventory of supplies Assist in the comfort of patients including feeding, arranging, pillow and linens Transport bodily fluids from Emergency Room to the laboratory File charts and confidential materials.
- Interviewed new patients to obtain history, examination to form a diagnosis Carried out medical and surgical procedures Counseled patients on disease conditions.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high patient volume area.
Sr. Medical Intern Resume
Headline : Seeking a Sr. Medical Intern position with an outstanding career opportunity that will offer a rewarding work environment along with a winning team that will fully utilize management skills.
Skills : Physical Exam, Medical Semiology And Propaedeutic Techniques.
- Wrote Medical Records and Epicrisis Reports.
- Diagnosed and treated emergency patients and outpatients.
- Performed minor surgical procedures for patients in Emergency and hospitalization areas, under specialist's supervision.
- Collected laboratory samples (including performing phlebotomy procedures) Worked as surgical first assistant in major surgeries.
- Assisted eutocic deliveries under supervision.
- Performed Caesarian sections under specialist's supervision.
- Observed patient care from the first consultation, through surgery/treatment, to aftercare Interacted with patients.
Jr. Medical Intern Resume
Objective : Over 9 years of cumulative experience working in areas involving Public Health and Health-Care Based Systems. Participated in tasks and activities involving Strategic Planning, Development, Implementation, Performance Measurements, and Resource Management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Medical Supervisor.
- Researched, gathered, analyzed and conducted epidemiological studies that involved establishing the patterns and determinants of diseases in the population under study.
- Emphasized and propagated the preventive goals of promoting, preserving, and restoring health (when impaired), as well as minimizing suffering and distress (when jeopardized).
- Assembled information on patterns and determinants, in order to control the ongoing outbreaks and to prevent the occurrences of future diseases.
- Documented research, clinical and epidemiological findings.
- Completed clinical rotations in Preventive Medicine/Public Health, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Psychiatry.
- Performed clinical diagnosis and used good judgment in making difficult decisions within hospital environments.
- Diagnosed ailments, provided treatment, and recommended future disease prevention methods.
Medical Intern III Resume
Summary : Reliable and hardworking medical assistant with a history of positive patient interaction and capability of meeting the demands of a high-volume medical practice. Exceptional knowledge of medical procedures, terminology and record-keeping activities.
Skills : Customer Service, Data Entry, Data Analysis, Database.
- Preparing patients for their health examinations.
- Help patients reach their physical (medical) examination rooms.
- Log the vital signs (such as, body temperature, blood pressure, height, body weight, past medical history) of the patients.
- Explain the following procedure to the patients and set up the required medical equipments for the doctor to arrive and check.
- Provide medical attention, personal help, emotional help, other individual care, and treatment to all people including the patients, the coworkers and the clients.
- Identify information through classification, estimation, recognition of differences and similarities.
- Detect changes in situations or proceedings with awareness.
Medical Intern II Resume
Summary : Medical Doctor with notable experience in the public health arena. An articulate and effective communicator, with a practical and empathetic approach to patient management. Adept at problem-solving by identifying and analyzing pertinent issues, and sourcing appropriate solutions.
Skills : Clinical Research Recruitment And Management, Patient Advocacy, Project Coordination, Protocol Management, Scientific Presentations, Training And Patient Education, Data Collection And Manipulation, And In-depth Working Knowledge Of Health Information Systems.
- Assisted with labor and delivery, including C-sections.
- Involved with routine pregnancy management, pap smears, and gynecological issues.
- Worked with newborns and provided vaccinations, conducted physical examinations, and tracked milestones and physical developments.
- Counseled patients on family planning, contraceptive options, postpartum depression, and genetic predispositions.
- Contributed to the psychiatric evaluation and treatment (behavioral, cognitive, and pharmacologic) of patients suffering from varied mental disorders.
- Managed care of patients with diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, infectious diseases, STDs, and HIV.
- Assisted in treating patients with migraines, seizures, strokes, and various other neurological disorders.
Medical Intern I Resume
Headline : The ambitious individual that works well in a hospital environment as well as under a direct supervisor. Bilingual with excellent communication skills and experience in patient care and clinical research. Interacts well with a diverse environment.
Skills : Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Observation Skills.
- Carried out physical examinations including heart, chest, abdominal, etc.
- Created reports on patient status and treatment procedures performed and patient consenting.
- Participated in research study projects including data collation, data entry, and analysis.
- Provided direct pre and post-operative care and monitoring.
- Shadowing consultations and surgeries Pre-Certificating patients for surgery Conducting Medical Check-Ups.
- Advising patients on the proper method of surgery Communicating with other medical professionals jb.
- Observed doctors in pediatrics and dermatology practiced medical translations.
Medical Intern/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Hardworking medical professional, pays attention to details, Superiority of research and clinical governance, with excellent interpersonal and time management skills, seeking further training and experience in a reputed hospital.
Skills : Strong verbal and personal communication skills.
- Analyzed test results and information gathered during examinations to properly diagnose illnesses and diseases.
- Examined up to many patients per day with various medical instruments and equipment.
- Provided prenatal care to pregnant women, delivered babies and provided postnatal care to mothers and infants.
- Inoculated and vaccinated patients to immunize them from communicable diseases.
- Regularly referred patients to medical specialists or other practitioners for more specialized courses of treatment.
- Closely examined patients' medical history, medication allergies, physical condition, and test results to verify the necessity of operations and to determine proper procedures.
- Prepared and maintained records of client progress and services performed, reporting changes in client condition to manager and supervisor.
Medical Intern/Coordinator Resume
Headline : To secure a position within a company that will not only enhance interpersonal skills with employees and patients but brings a high level of professionalism and quality service to your company.
Skills : Smearing Plates, Collecting Samples, Histology, Etc.
- Learned invaluable information on patient hospice care.
- Accompanied nurses on their patient round to get an idea of how to interact with patients and their families.
- Assistance, helped develop plans for patient care.
- Delivered compassionate care that exceeded hospital requirements.
- Assisted patients with bathing, dressing, daily hygiene care, and grooming.
- Monitored patients' respiration activity, blood pressure and blood glucose levels in response to medical administration.
- Measured an average of 30 patients' weight, height, body temperature, pulse rate, and blood pressure daily.
Medical Intern/Representative Resume
Summary : Extensive background in the medical field and biological sciences as a foreign medical and B.S. Biology graduate. 2 years experience in a medical office setting, 1 year of laboratory experience, and 1 year of hospital training as an intern.
Skills : Typing, Phone Skills, Advanced Spanish, Microsoft Office.
- Reported to clinical coordinator or practice administrator.
- Assisted physician and physician assistants in exam rooms.
- Escorted patients to exam rooms, and aided in patient interviews, measured vital signs, and document all information in patient's chart.
- Ensured all related reports, labs and information is filed is available in patients' medical records prior to their appointment.
- Kept exam rooms stocked with adequate medical supplies, maintain instruments, prepare sterilization as required.
- Take telephone messages and provide feedback and answers to patient/physician/pharmacy calls.
- Processed messages from patients and front office staff to physicians and physician assistants.
Bachelors In Bio
Medical Intern Resume
Summary : Efficient, accurate, and detail-oriented Assistant who takes initiative and has an innate drive to succeed. Highly motivated to expand knowledge and skills. Detail-oriented with superb people skills and public relations experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Type 50+ WPM.
- Assisted nurses with wound care for pressure ulcers, bed sores, and surgical site wounds.
- Assisted in the maintenance of medical charts and/or electronic medical record (filing, Op Reports, test results, home care forms).
- Entered orders into the EMR system efficiently and without errors.
- Prepared patient charts, pre-admissions and consent forms as necessary.
- Interviewed patients to obtain medical information, weight and height measurements and vital signs.
- Assessed patients and documented their medical histories.
- Took and recorded patients' temperature, pulse and blood pressure.
BS In Medicine