Commercial Manager Resume
Headline : Driven and detailed-oriented professional with a proven technical background in Economics and Finance. Highly experienced analyst with the capacity to maximize and achieve corporate financial performance goals. Analytic and organized with the ability to identify needs and implement effective sales/service strategies and pricing solutions.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Strong Written And Verbal Communication, Sales Management, Conflict Resolution, Contract Negotiation.
- Produced $8.5 million in profit annually by developing and implementing sales goals, strategies and objectives.
- Managed team of 6 outside sales people/account managers.
- Analyzed market opportunities and existing customer portfolio to develop strategies to increase market share and profitability.
- Developed Talent Locally and Nationally Train new sales hires on selling skills and selling service at headquarters annually.
- Appeared in national training videos for selling skills and service that are part of the new hire program.
- Directly managed new sales hires during 6 - 9 month orientation period until placement in open sales positions.
- Contracted Negotiation Negotiate major contracts valued at $1 million- $5 million.
Masters Of Science
Sr. Commercial manager Resume
Objective : Qualified service advisor with seven years in fast-paced customer service and call center environments. Personable and professional under pressure. Motivated customer service specialist with over 10 years retail experience in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
Skills : Business Analysis, Market Research, Business Planning, Strategic Planning, Client Relations, Negotiation, Team Building, Marketing, Marketing Strategy.
- Answered an average of 25-30 calls per day by addressing customer inquiries, solving problems and providing new product information.
- Greeted customers entering the store to ascertain what each customer wanted or needed.
- Described product to customers and accurately explained details and care of merchandise.
- Earned management trust by serving as a key holder, responsibly opening and closing store.
- Politely assisted customers in person and via telephone.
- Communicated with vendors regarding back order availability, future inventory and special orders.
- Provided an elevated customer experience to generate a loyal clientele.
- Answered product questions with up-to-date knowledge of sales and store promotions.
Jr. Commercial Manager Resume
Summary : Over 14 years' experience as executive manager and expert sales. Experience developing sale strategies, increasing sales revenues, analyzing supervision of forecasts, and directing organizational profitability and growth.
Skills : Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Decided and devised commercial strategies for the achievement of company goals, growth, and profitability.
- Coordinated and managed sales teams, employees and independent sales representatives in the United States.
- Assigned tasks of generating marketing strategies and business plans for developing new customer groups and key accounts.
- Devised price policies for different account types and customer groups.
- Utilized team-building abilities, generate proposals, implementation of programs and overall business operations.
- Conducted training and seminars for staff and clients.
- Expanded business by regularly bringing in key professional chain stores.
Lead Commercial Manager Resume
Headline : Professional, and knowledgeable retail representative with specialization in the automotive industry serving commercial customers. Proficient in retail practices and software. Represents establishment with friendly, professional demeanor at all times. Eager to advance in the career and to earn new knowledge, especially in customer service relationships helping customers to find the best product / service for their needs.
Skills : Computer Skills, Sales, Troubleshooting, Bilingual, Management.
- Contacted regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
- Recommended products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
- Answered customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Estimated or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
- Trained customers' employees to operate and maintain new equipment.
- Provided customers with product samples and catalogs.
- Identified prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
Commercial Manager III Resume
Headline : The opportunity to join an growing organization that has the need for a very dedicated, hard working, energetic person.
Skills : Executive Management, Computer Skills, Procurement, Data Entry, Data Entry.
- Responsible for selling Commercial, Farm, Off-road equipment, Auto and Light truck tires.
- Responsible to ensure we met or exceeded our monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals.
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining inventory levels.
- Responsible for loss prevention, hiring and releasing employees.
- Maintain a profitable workload for our employees.
- Insured that all customers had there tires picked up and delivered on time.
- Worked with customers to ensure that the tires they were using were indeed the wright tire for there application.
- Ensured that their retreads were taken to the plant and that they were completed and returned on time.
Commercial Manager II Resume
Objective : High energy professional, with 22 years experience with HVAC Systems, who leads companies through changes and challenges. A problem solver who envisions smart solutions and executives with regency across all levels of organization. A hands on leader with extensive customer service experience, who is able to keep teams focused.
Skills : Nuclear Submarine, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Electrical.
- Designed, installed, maintained, and repaired HVAC Systems.
- Oversaw the development of light commercial and residential single-family home communities.
- Reviewed and improved all change orders and was responsible for all ongoing communications and instruction of the sales and customer relationship managers.
- Provided weekly and monthly production status updates.
- Completed project development reports to the company owner through all phases of construction.
- Oversaw the design of all mechanical systems throughout the construction phase and field operations.
- Communicated with building inspectors to ensure projects are in compliance with city code regulations.
Commercial Manager I Resume
Objective : Experience in customer service fields. As well as in managing a crew. Cash handling experience.
Skills : Inventory Management, Computer engineering, Customer Service.
- Resolved customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Planed and directed staffing, trained, and performance evaluations to developd and controled sales and serviced programs.
- Reviewed operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Scheduled drivers based on sales or the number of calls.
- Cleaned banks, doctor's offices and other commercial accounts after business hours.
- Garbaged removal, glass cleaning, as well as floor care.
- Dusted, mopped, sweeped, vacuumed, auto scrubber, swing machine floor stripping, and waxing.
- Performed cold calling to purchasing Customers of companies in the Region.
Commercial Manager/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Currently seeking to find a job that utilizes skills and abilities in a professional work place to support family.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Salesforce.
- Greeted customers in a timely fashion while quickly determining their needs.
- Recommended merchandise to customers based on their needs and preferences.
- Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges and security practices.
- Responded to customer questions and requests in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Contacted other store locations to determine merchandise availability.
- Engaged with customers in a sincere and friendly manner.
- Completed all cleaning, stocking and organizing tasks in assigned sales area.
- Prioritized helping customers over completing other routine tasks in the store.
Commercial Manager/Specialist Resume
Summary : To obtain a position where can use, and enhance management and supervisory skills while making a contribution to a company, and meeting their goals.
Skills : Sell and close sales.
- Managed the overall performance of customer service and operations.
- Directed the recruitment, interviewing, hiring, training, motivation, and evaluation of crews.
- Coordinated work schedules and developed a team.
- Sales, analysis, gross margin, labor and deliveries.
- Ensured a safe workplace and pleasant customer service experience.
- Maintained customer relations and coordinated promotions.
- Attended customers from shops, dealers and mechanics Store inventory, and front desk.
- Responsible for the management of exclusive contracts with schools in the manufacturing process of school uniforms.
Commercial Manager/Representative Resume
Objective : Dynamic and results-oriented delivery professional specializing in business operations and transportation management. Excels in client relations. Punctual and professional Driver possessing a current Class A CDL and clean driving record. Safety-conscious and proactive in inspecting and maintaining vehicles.
Skills : Drive 8,10,13 Speed Trucks.
- Counted cash drawers and made bank deposits.
- Assigned employees to specific duties to best meet the needs of the store.
- Reordered inventory when it dropped below predetermined levels.
- Instructed staff on appropriately handling difficult and complicated sales.
- Examined merchandise to verify that it was correctly priced and displayed.
- Organized private mailbox system using mailbox manager software.
- Planned budgets and authorized payments and merchandise returns.
- Scheduled and led weekly store meetings for all employees.