Sr. Foster Care Specialist Resume
Summary : Customer service Rep who highly energetic, outgoing detail-oriented. Handles multiple responsibilities simultaneously while providing exceptional customer service.
Skills : Extensive Medical Terminology Knowledge. Patient Positioning Understanding.
- Participated Plan Service meetings reviews, Collaborative Intake meetings, transfer discharge meetings.
- Maintained regular communication through phone calls home visits with foster/adopt parents.
- Assisted conducting home studies assessing potential foster/adopt parents make recommendations for their ability provide care for children.
- Attended community meetings, staffing, other meetings for an assigned case load of children in foster/adopt homes.
- Participated inspections at foster homes review licensing standards document non-compliance.
- Participated in foster care/adoption program development.
- Participated in developing training curriculum.
Home Health Aide In Nursing
Jr.Foster Care Specialist Resume
Summary : High-energy professional skilled conflict resolution through proactive communication. Listens actively customer questions resolves issues , disputes tactfully and effectively. Promotes long-term loyalty establishing positive relationships with customers.
Skills : Practiced Inpatient And Outpatient Caregiver Medical Coding Capability Feeding Assistance Specialist Flow Sheet Charting Skillfulness CPR/BLS Certified.
- Provided home for placement of children with moderate intense special needs that are behavioral, emotional related physical/personal care.
- Implemented strategies to help child achieve positive performance at school, community and home environment.
- Coordinated for intensive eyes on supervision 24 hours per day.
- Kept detailed records children social workers.
- Provided direct hands teaching with children.
- Documented administered required medications.
- Maintained 20 hours of annual training certifications.Assisted development personal IEP plans.
- Responsible for documenting and sharing information regarding the suitability and benefits of the support and services in place or needed for the child.
- Provided guidance to the child which promotes self-esteem, respect, and growth.
High School Diploma In General
Asst.Foster Care Specialist Resume
Headline : Obtain position which would allow use educational background work experience way that will enhance efficiency increase quality services provided clients, team members, external agencies.
Skills : Supervisory Experience, Staff Engagement And Retention.
- Fostered Care Specialist will review screen referrals program, work with provide direct services foster parents, completed associated documentation.
- Reviewed and screen referrals ensure children appropriate for foster care.
- Worked with foster parents carry out services child outside home therapeutic care within home.
- Provided direct services foster parents teaching staff regarding placed child(ren); interact with children i foster home on outside activities.
- Ensured clinical documentation submit accordance with Center standards, meets all designated requirements.
- Linked refer foster families, children appropriate services (internal and external.
- Participated in ARD and other school items needed.
- Assisted in trainings for foster parents and complete observations for advance training participants.
- 1998(Texas Lutheran University - Seguin, TX)
Associate.Foster Care Specialist Resume
Objective : Seeking an adjunct instructor opportunity field mental health counseling related fields. passionate about advocacy, child welfare family issues, believe that most effective way influence community through shared learned, mentoring.
Skills : Efficient, Accurate And Detail-oriented.
- Evaluated assessed all new foster home license applicants.
- Conducted re-assessments for foster home license renewals.
- Conducted detailed investigations to ensure safety foster children foster homes.
- Monitored foster care licensing regulation standards, according to HFS 56 ensure compliance foster care rules regulations licensed foster homes.
- Maintained caseload of 30-40 families.
- Maintained written documentation of each case.
- Maintained minimum monthly phone contacts and bi-monthly home visits Developed implemented support plans with Foster Parents.
Bachelor's Of Science In Sociology
Foster Care Specialist III Resume
Objective : Obtain full-time position with social services agency that will allow opportunity serve individuals with diverse needs.
Skills : Inbound & Outbound Sales, Help Clients Make The Best Decision For Them.
- Supervised foster parents that basic needs child's medical, dental needs attending school.
- Participated interdisciplinary team meeting PPT staffing, ARD hearing, court hearing attend monthly meeting organizational Children Coalition other agencies for child protective services.
- Conducted presentations prospect foster parents.
- Documented progress notes individuals their improvement.
- Completed home studies according to guidelines licensing contract standards.
- Developed and maintained collaborations with partner service providers.
- Assisted in the recruitment meetings and other community activities.
Bachelor Of Arts In Urban Studies
Foster Care Specialist III Resume
Objective : Experienced broad range leadership positions : Child Welfare Program Management Staff Development Community outreach Trauma Focused Individual/Family Treatment Planning Mentor.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Supervisory Experience.
- Provided state foster care case management support services.
- Represented temporary permanent court wards court updates, petitions, verbal representation all court settings, trials, hearings reviews.
- Managed case loads of 28 children multiple family members.
- Created parent agency agreements along with child/parents assessments evaluations.
- Interfaced with various social service agencies referral collaborative planning.
- Insured state policy child protection laws for foster care children.
- Completed home assessments according to the State Standards.
MA In Special Education
Foster Care Specialist II Resume
Objective : Fifteen years experience Human Services field including: Supported Employment, First Steps, MR/DD case management for children adults, Career Counseling, Foster Care Specialist, Outpatient and School-Based Therapist for children adults, Crisis Stabilization for children Therapeutic Rehabilitation Program Adults, Substance Abuse Food Benefits Medicaid eligibility.
Skills : EMR, Microsoft Word,
- Provided on-going support Foster Families caring for Foster Children.
- Monitored physical and mental well- being foster child while in foster care placement.
- Conducted safety inspections on the foster homes.
- Referred to outside resources needed.
- Evaluated Mental Health needs of children, referred transported to mental health hospital facilities needed.
- Participated in Team meetings with Mental Health Professionals State workers.
- Conducted weekly home visits provided weekly outings foster children.
Master Of Arts In Mental Health Counseling
Foster Care Specialist I Resume
Headline : obtain position with Triangle Family Services as a Supportive Housing Case Manager; where can apply education, over thirteen years human services case management experience training, provide clients with high quality supports.
Skills : Counseling, Case Management, Crisis Intervention.
- Provided on-going assessment strengths needs clients, foster and/or therapeutic foster family, and family of origin with cooperation and involvement referring agency.
- Provided family-centered interventions empower families achieve agreed upon goals.
- Worked cooperatively with client, foster and/or therapeutic foster family, Juvenile Court System, family origin fulfill service needs drawing upon church, community, MHC services resources.
- Maintained -needed availability status to clien families 24/7.
- Advocated for client's needs within Methodist Home for Children service system, as well as other service systems.
- Coordinated service delivery with other agencies involved with client.
- Participated in regular review, update and monitoring of client service plans.
Master Of Education In Interdisciplinary Studies
Lead Foster Care Specialist Resume
Summary : Work position that allows positively impact lives individuals. Looking opportunity use current skills with opportunity learn new skills.
Skills : Photoshop ,Case Management,.
- Provided services to children who were in Foster Care system that included advocating for children.
- Provided service referrals and follow ups to parents that included Parenting Education, Drug treatment, Employment, Housing referrals that would reunite parents with their children.
- Provided support to Foster Parents and Relatives that included monthly home visits, payments and case monitoring.
- Reunited children with their biological families when this was the goal.
- Facilitated referrals for children prospective adoptive parents when the goal of family reunification could not reached.
- Supported Employment Specialist, Primary Service Coordinator, MR/DD case, manager.
Bachelor's In Criminal Justice
Foster Care Specialist Resume
Summary : To obtain professional position field of social work utilizing acquired skills help those need empowering them encouraging their self-determination.
Skills : Social Work Internship, Healthcare.
- Interviewed clients individually, families, groups, assessing their situations, capabilities, problems, determine what services required meet their needs.
- Served liaisons between students, homes, schools, family services, child guidance clinics, courts, protective services, doctors, other contacts, help children who face problems such disabilities.
- Refereed clients community resources services such as job placement, debt counseling, legal aid, housing, medical treatment,financial assistance, provide concrete information, such where to go and how to apply.
- Consulted with parents, teachers, other school personnel determine causes problems such truancy misbehavior, implement solutions.
- Addressed legal issues, such child abuse discipline, assisting with hearings providing testimony to inform custody arrangements.
- Developed review service plans consultation with clients, perform follow-ups assessing quantity and quality services provided.
- Provided, find, or arrange support services, child care, homemaker service, prenatal care, substance abuse treatment, job training, counseling,parenting classes, prevent more serious problems from developing.
Master Of Science In Early Childhood Studies