Foster Care Case Manager Resume
Summary : Seeking employment with a diverse company or establishment that offers growth and advancement opportunities for an individual who is a self-starter, fast learner, honest individual who performs effectively.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Statistical Program.
- Testified at court hearings and proceedings. Keep current and accurate client records, case files, record notes, and medical records.
- Maintained regular contact with attorneys, therapists, and CASA workers and other providers.
- Provided case management services to parents whose children are in foster care.
- Referred to counseling, evaluations, and treatment for sexual abuse, substance abuse, domestic violence, mental illness.
- Conducted home visit and home studies of families housing foster care children or projected family.
- Documented client data into MISACWIS and conducted contact logs of client phone calls.
- Documented all services provided, complete integrated assessments and client service plan according to policy dictated timelines.
Foster Care Case Manager II Resume
Headline : Seeking a case management position in the human services field which utilizes Bachelor's degree in Family Community Services.
Skills : Management Skills, Assessment Training, Planning Skills.
- Provided Case Management Services to birth families to assist with the reunification of families and children.
- Conducted thorough assessments of clients (parents and children) and obtained needed services for the clients.
- Attended court hearings and testified to case progress. Monthly foster home and birth family home visitations.
- Liaisoned with DHS, Advocated for foster children and birth parents.
- Provided referrals for needed community resources and services.
- Helped clients locate and secure housing and needed concrete items.
- Bimonthly visited with children in foster homes and their caretakers.
Bachelor Of Science
Foster Care Case Manager I Resume
Objective : Outgoing professional who seeks professional licensure in Marriage and Family Therapy, Committed and highly dedicated counselor with experience providing case management and counseling services.
Skills : Microsoft Office Proficient, MS-Excel.
- Coordinated child welfare services for adolescents.
- Interacted with foster and adopting parents in the home and community.
- Participated in court hearings, and advocated on behalf of children's rights and safety.
- Completed Case Plans and Quarterly Judicial Reviews to be presented to the presiding judge.
- Recruited new foster/adoptive families that reflect the racial and ethnic diversity of children for whom the foster/adoptive homes are needed.
- Assessed each family for the suitability of child placement.
- Ensured that currently licensed foster and adoptive homes are up to state-required standards.
Jr. Foster Care Case Manager Resume
Objective : Coordinating related experience with both youth and parents. Strong ability to utilize outside resources. Experience developing and implementing individualized treatment plans, career assessments.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Communication Skills, Multi-Tasking.
- Provided direct coordination of child and family community support providers.
- Facilitated Family Support Team meetings with clients, attorneys, and deputy juvenile officers.
- Maintained and updated the GamCare information system and other required documentation.
- Completed court reports in a timely manner. Served as a mentor for teenage and young adult clients.
- Maintained confidentiality and HIPPA standards for all assigned clients and families.
- Developed, coordinated and implemented treatment plans with foster children and their families.
- Conducted home visits with foster families and children.
Master Of Arts
Foster Care Case Manager/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Seeking full-time employment where may utilize education, experience and transferable skills to support goals of the department.
Skills : Counseling, Case Management, Advocacy.
- Participated in community and professional coalition efforts to advocate child welfare services.
- Attended and report at court hearing and trials. Counsels, foster, birth, and adoptive families.
- Supervised licensed foster care homes to ensure compliance with licensing standards.
- Assured appropriate medical, social, and psychological care is provided to foster children Report any unsafe living conditions for children in foster care.
- Attended monthly home visits (announced and unannounced).
- Referred families to services that are needed Held Family Team Meetings with families every quarter to discuss case planning.
- Maintained contact with foster care families and sometimes birth families between visits and assist with any ongoing issues.
Foster Care Case Manager/Analyst Resume
Objective : Respected social worker with professional experience providing services to adults, children, and families from various socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds experiencing multiply life challenging situations.
Skills : Case Management, Monthly Home Visiting, Recruitment.
- Conducted home and school visits to identify and assess basic needs.
- Evaluated, coordinated and ensured that necessary services and/or treatment were provided.
- Coordinated and provided supervised visitations. Coordinated referrals for community services for parents.
- Assisted with issues and other identified needs that may have lead to the removal of the child.
- Assisted adolescents ages with independent living skills and transitional plans.
- Monitored parent's compliance with reunification plan objectives.
- Prepared for and appear in court to report on a variety of issues related to the children under supervision.
Lead Foster Care Case Manager Resume
Headline : Assisted with the implementation of wireless access points and verification of Switch configuration of a Walmart. Interested in working with routers, switches, help desk and physical cabling.
Skills : Router Configuration, Switch Configuration, SQL.
- Provided social services to the foster care community.
- Assisted clients with Medicaid and housing resources. Aided foster care children with medical and dental care.
- Assisted foster care children with state-funded job programs.
- Helped make the smooth transition of foster families and foster kids.
- Assisted with obtaining counseling and psychological appointments time management skills assisted with Dental appointment plans.
- Serviced social service college enrollment IEP consultation plan.
- Attended Administrative Case Review meetings with DCFS for cases.
Associate Foster Care Case Manager Resume
Headline : Passion for social work has been to empower, motivate, and make a positive impact in the lives of people through providing supportive counseling with everyday life obstacle and challenges.
Skills : Case Management, Special Education, Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for placed kids in DHS custody in foster homes.
- Treatment planned yearly and documenting, logging, and updating files on the computer.
- Documented and logged medication on the client in the home. Made home visits, school visits monthly.
- Provided supportive counseling and behavior modification to families and clients.
- Logged incidents and crisis assessments as well as did discharge planning and referrals.
- Maintained records on each child, follow-up after discharge on each client.
- Able to get parents in services in order to get custody of their children.
Asst. Foster Care Case Manager Resume
Summary : Compassionate, empathetic and alert professional with solid experience within Human Services industry. Skilled in long and short-term case management.
Skills : Writing professional reports, Delivering difficult information.
- Maintained a caseload of foster care children. Visit children twice a month in the foster home.
- Built and maintained a rapport with the biological families as well as the foster parents for the children.
- Worked on the reunification of the children with their natural families.
- Supported the system as well as a liaison to the child in the foster home.
- Supervised visits with natural parents at the agency.
- Submitted weekly and monthly reports in a timely fashion.
- Attended training relevant to job functions and duties.
Bachelors Of Science
Foster Care Case Manager Resume
Headline : A highly enthusiastic Social Worker with the experience of working with people experiencing crisis or people who are socially excluded; providing support to enable consumers to help themselves.
Skills : Research, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
- Completed and participate in pre-placement and interviews.
- Completed a visit within the foster home within 7 days.
- Developed the child's diagnostic plan within 30 days of placement.
- Arranged and completed ISP reviews and assessments.
- Home visited and face to face contact based on the child's level of care.
- Provided ongoing training to foster parents regarding policies from the handbook.
- Assisted foster parents in arranging for enrollment and appropriate educational placement.