Applications Manager Resume
Summary : Able to bridge the complex, and sometimes conflicting, Business and Information Technology architectures to achieve a positive and effective customer experience. Experienced with integrating the newest technologies with existing legacy environments.
Skills : Dental Assisting, Customer Service, Public Relations.
- Created and presented capital equipment presentations and demonstrations; evaluated technical processes; provided throughput analysis and contract reviews for existing and potential customers.
- Provided technical expertise for sales, engineering, service, marketing, and advertising groups.
- Identified and solved technical issues with a variety of diagnostic tools.
- Followed up with clients to ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
- Conducted research to address customer concerns.
- Researched, troubleshot and resolved complex problems independently.
- Resolved customer issues in a clear, courteous and straightforward manner.
Sr. Applications Manager Resume
Summary : An experienced assistant with over ten years of experience managing business relations and special projects. wish to serve as a primary point of contact for and liaison between management, sales teams, personnel, clients and vendors. Utilize written and oral communication skills and problem resolution abilities.
Skills : IT Management, Project Management, Configuration Management, Release Management, Employee & Team Development.
- Included the supervision, mentoring, career planning and support of up to 12 full-time and consulting staff members.
- Applications involved processes supporting the sending, retrieving and manipulation of POS and back-office data for three of the most profitable divisions of Limited Brands using (XcelleNet) and in-house designed and developed applications on Windows platforms using .Net, java, and script.
- Heavily involved in client and inter-group communications along with project planning and technical support and responsibility of the processes handling in-store and web credit authorization and settlement processes for domestic and international stores.
- Implemented new 3rd party software to handle the polling of data for over 3500 retail stores.
- Decreased downtime to nearly 0% and increased customer confidence significantly.
- Trained and mentored team members on the use of software and its configuration.
- Managed the environment for supporting credit authorization in the retail stores.
BS In Computer Systems
Jr. Applications Manager Resume
Objective : Quick learner with high standards of loyalty and confidentiality. Known for hard work, attention to detail, organizational skills, and trustworthiness. Background includes: Accounts Payable Accounts Receivable Internal Audits Safety Officer Quality Control Payroll Shipping & Receiving ISO Audit Qualified Office Management Technical Writing.
Skills : Project Management, Resource Management, Data Management.
- Responsible for developing new business by providing new process development and product/application solutions and technical validation; support intelligence gathering by collecting Voice of Customer (VOC).
- Managed three direct reports including two Engineers and one Assistant.
- Reversed declining revenues due to product lifecycle issues, visited customer sites and presented technology roadmaps while responding to requests for information.
- Led product development teams internally and with the customer through the product development cycle including product revisions and pilot scaling.
- Hired and mentored Applications Engineers to enable product development activities.
- Successfully managed and passed both external and internal annual audits.
- Created training opportunities for applications engineers via professional conferences and training.
Applications Manager III Resume
Headline : Managed 8 person team responsible for maintaining critical enterprise and departmental applications including Microsoft Office, calendaring/docketing, Remedy asset/incident management, and the iManage document management system for 17 foreign and domestic offices and over 3000 users.
Skills : It Project Management (10+ years), IT Management (7 years).
- Provided project leadership and direction to matrixed project teams.
- Defined, planned, and implemented application upgrades managing project scope, timelines, and incident/problem management.
- Managed vendor relationships including problem escalation/resolution, upgrade planning, and development requests.
- Upgraded and tested over 25 vendor applications including the document management system and various customized vendor applications and coordination of testing and training efforts.
- Coordinated the consolidation of the firm-wide document management system from 17 worldwide locations to a single global data center with disaster recovery capability.
- Strengthened the ongoing vendor relationship, hands-on operational issue identification and resolution, financial management, and contract compliance oversight for assigned software vendors.
- Hired and mentored applications engineers to enable product development activities.
Applications Manager II Resume
Objective : Dedicated IT professional with extensive managerial experience in the manufacturing, supply chain, warehouse operations and healthcare industries. Managed and developed teams within the functional areas of application development and configuration management. Has a history of accepting challenging leadership roles and is a highly motivated change agent with a passion for improving IT processes that support critical business functions.
Skills : Documentation, Management Experience, Applications Support, Training & Development, Microsoft Products - Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Managed 14 analysts across two teams supporting a variety of revenue cycle and general financial applications.
- Prioritized operational tasks.
- Mentored analysts through upgrade coordination, implementation and communication processes.
- Provided management oversight and leadership through the enterprise-wide implementation of Siemens Soarian Scheduling.
- Management Team participant in the development of the new Change Management application.
- Helped identify need; secured CM templates for recurring change tasks.
- Managed project to update and develop new Help Desk Routing Matrix forms; oversaw Analyst review and revision requirements.
Bachelor Of Science
Applications Manager I Resume
Objective : A self managing IT professional with over 35 years of IT experience with national and international accounts. Primary experience is with in-house written business and supply chain applications.
Skills : Management, Technical Writer, Inventory Management, Business Analysis, Account Management, Program Management, Software Development.
- Managed the life cycle of the software applications that are core to patient care and business processes.
- Collaborated with the IT Department's adaptation of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) approach for service management.
- Led a matrixed and cross-functional team of 29 employees locally and leveraged employees globally consisting of clinical, revenue cycle, informatics, and access control resources to a structured, efficient service delivery model that earned the top Tier 1 rating in the organization's employee survey.
- Instituted 24x7 ITIL service delivery practices bringing a level of discipline to the IT application support services for 130 different software applications thereby meeting SLA requirements and improving customer satisfaction.
- Assigned tasks and activities to the application support team to meet the project plan timelines and objectives.
- Assisted the team with issue resolution and documentation.
- Planned the Go-live test plans and assigned resources to support and achieve successful Go-live across two medical centers.
Assistant Applications Manager Resume
Headline : A desire to ensure a friendly and smooth working office environment for both co-workers and patients. Using expertise in both stress tolerance and organizational skills to coordinate the efforts of the front desk with the staff and pay great attention to detail to improve the office's work processes.
Skills : Financial Applications, EBS systems, Requirements Generation, Data Modeling, UAT, Scrum and Agile Development.
- Connected multiple legacy warehouse systems to customer ordering systems (B2B eCommerce) and enabled Internet ordering and status for over 100 distribution facilities across the country.
- Led development and support of all xpedx web applications - including supplier portals, customer-facing eCommerce sites, and internal web applications.
- Managed a staff of 20 IT professionals and an annual budget of $2 million.
- Applications built and supported are used by over 8,000 people and process over $85 million in transactions per month.
- Recruited, hired, and developed technical staff and team leaders.
- Greatly increased the capabilities of the department by bringing in new talent and by providing clear and challenging objectives to all team members.
- Led the department to develop and to execute documented processes for new product development and for production support.
MBA In Finance
Associate Applications Manager Resume
Summary : Quality and solution oriented experienced professional with over seven years of experience in office management and training of personnel.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project.
- Researched and sought client feedback regarding satisfaction of service provided.
- Worked with clients and management to improve development areas.
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet daily deliverables.
- Received client requests and disseminated workload to processors.
- Proofread and reviewed requests for quality assurance.
- Followed up on outstanding and elevated orders.
- Built and fostered relationships between internal and external clients.
- Trained new employees.
Applications Manager/Specialist Resume
Objective : To obtain a Medical Assistant position where strong knowledge of the medical field, excellent service to patients, and phlebotomy experience may be fully utilized in a progressive medical facility.
Skills : Keyboarding, Typing.
- Managed the estimating/proposals department and the "systems" sales team.
- Responsible for developing custom processing and plating systems to meet the customer's product requirements.
- Provided training, direction, technical and sales support to our thermoplastic tank/systems sales teams, and international agents.
- Successfully trained, developed and motivated new sales force, for system sales, thereby increasing sales 9% annually.
- Fully involved in developing the Corporate Strategic Plan and implemented Functional Strategy for key product lines, reducing material and labor costs by 22%, without jeopardizing performance.
- Increased sales and gross margin throughout the corporation by creating, implementing and managing a new quoting system.
- Generated accurate costs for all proposals and ensured they were submitted on time and guaranteed appropriate quote follow up by sales.
Applications Manager Resume
Objective : Technically sophisticated operations professional with solid history of effective international operations development and administration. Manage operational and production needs of corporate resources, including development of policies and procedures for large-scale organizations. Skilled trainer and project leader; able to effectively direct multiple tasks.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excellent Troubleshooting.
- Directly responsible for daily operation of all domestic and European applications.
- Responsible for architecture and implementation of all new applications.
- Managed daily operations of applications staff, including oversight of European staff.
- Develop and maintain documentation for Sarbanes Oxley compliance.
- Key Achievements: IT Project Lead for Warehouse Management System implementation.
- Managed a team of two employees and three contractors through RFP development, selection, customization and implementation, while staying within a fixed budget.
- Worked with external developers to create a data interface with existing Full Circle ERP.
- Developed and deployed reports based on user requirements using Crystal Reports.
- Trained staff on system functionality and development of new business processes.