Planning Engineer Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging opportunity in an international organization to enhance skills and glean the experience through serious and sincere efforts.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Autocad, Microstation.
- Assisted on a variety of emergency and transportation planning projects, including: Project Engineer; I-26 Connector, NCDOT STIP I-2513 DEIS.
- Assisted in the development of a fast-tracked DEIS for a three-phase highway improvement project west of Asheville, NC.
- Coordinated with roadway designers, traffic forecasters, biologists, and DEIS development team for the successful addition of a design alternative to a DEIS that was last developed in 2010.
- Included coordination of the NCDOT Merger Process, 4(f) resource coordination, and all activities in preparation or the public hearing.
- Coordinated with the National Park Service, National Fish and Wildlife Service, NCDOT, and Local Officials to gather information and write a feasibility study that will be used as the basis for NEPA documentation after funding has been allocated for improvements to NC 12 on the Outer Banks of North Carolina.
- Specific tasks included the NCDOT Merger pre-scoping meeting, the local officials meeting, and the coordination of technical specialists for the development of the feasibility study.
- Conducted studies on floor to maximize workflow and spatial utilization.
Sr. Planning Engineer Resume
Summary : As a Planning Engineer, responsible for the production of the company’s product. Includes working closely with designers, engineers.
Skills : Strong analytical, critical, and logical thinking skills.
- Worked with designers and engineers to ensure that designs are feasible and manufacturable.
- Worked closely with suppliers to source parts and materials, negotiate pricing, and manage quality control.
- Worked with the QA team to develop test plans for product releases.
- Analyzed manufacturing data (e.g. lead times) to determine the best course of action for new orders.
- Maintained a comprehensive understanding of all products in production.
Jr. Planning Engineer Resume
Objective : Interface and support Operations, Gas Supply, Regulatory Affairs, Marketing and Economic Development to achieve relevant Company goals, Perform analysis of components of a distribution system.
Skills : Drone Specialist: Autonomous Quadcopter/Helicopter Build And Setup Using Open Source Flight Controller APM. Modified Flight Controller C++ Sources.
- Based on stakeholder's needs and the needs of the business.
- Developed an Excel based tool for estimating project costs including multi-year projects and multiple vendors.
- Performed on-site property reviews ensuring properties purchased better met the needs of the company.
- Participated in project bid activities to include bid walk, bid reviews, General Contractor and Construction Oversight Personnel interviews.
- Visited job sites during the project and perform punch list walks and reviews.
- Handled the operations of erection of plant equipment which includes DEC Generator and Turbine Responsible for reviewing the implementation of time.
- Developed system to keep track of wip as our current mrp system is not capable of doing this.
Planning Engineer III Resume
Objective : A number of years of experienced in the field of Design and Construction (Horizontal and Vertical) involving in Management and Site Supervision of various Construction Projects such as Land Development (subdivisions/compounds), Medium/Rise Buildings (Commercial Buildings, Town Houses, Hospitals Buildings, Schools, Hotels, Residential Villas & Warehouses).
Skills : Network Engineer, Load Balancing, VPN.
- Developed with the contractor the Master Project Schedule incorporating milestone dates.
- Reviewed, analyzed and commented on all Contractor program updates.
- Incorporated uodates into Master Program.
- Develop a contractor submittal schedule including PO release, manufacturing time line, shipping and delivery to site.
- Coordinated this schedule with the activities per the Master Schedule Report on project activities and mitigation strategies in the event of a deviation Review contractor's mitigation measures and insure compliance with schedule and milestone dates.
- Reported to management on potential impacts to schedule to allow corrective measures to be taken in a timely manner to minimize impacts to project.
- Responsible for planning and design for large scale network utilizing principles such as Comm.
Bachelor In Science
Planning Engineer II Resume
Summary : Results oriented, Project Manager Professional with 18+ years of experience in various industries. Proven leadership skills with a solid track record of success as Senior Project Manager. Effectively managed numerous projects and led teams in system & vendor selection, analysis of business requirements and all stages of the software implementation life cycle.
Skills : Construction Management, Planning & Projects Control, Planning & Projects Control, Strategic Planning, Risk Management.
- Organised and lead all aircraft engineering pre-input meetings.
- Created projects in SAP from customer work scope and distribute work load accordingly.
- Liaised with customer with an aircraft receipt and acceptance meeting.
- Documented all incoming defects and adjust schedule of aircraft when required within SAP.
- Implemented and maintained all standard control processes for monitoring aircraft in work.
- Worked alongside production and assist in achieving the goal of delivering the aircraft on time and within budget.
- Established man hour's standards, bill of materials and bill of tools of work for all tasks raised at the input acceptance meeting and on-going during the project.
- Maintained control of any amendments of the project scope as instructed by the customer whilst the aircraft is in work.
Master Of Education
Planning Engineer I Resume
Summary : Searching for a well-organized self-starter with great attention to detail to join our team as the new planning engineer. Day-to-day responsibilities include drawing up work schedules and budgets, delegating tasks, analyzing project specifications.
Skills : Projects Control, Strategic Planning.
- Interfaced and supported Operations, Gas Supply, Regulatory Affairs, Marketing and Economic Development to achieve relevant Company goals
- Oversaw and lead employees responsible for maintaining Regulator and Gate Station Programs
- Represented the company in public outreach efforts, including public meetings as required
- Able to communicate and present information effectively at all levels.
- Used advance statistical forecasting to improve the ontime delivery of products from 80% to 97%.
- Increased our capacity 80% by increasing operations efficiency and buying new equipment.
- Forecasted and monitored utility budget of $5 million by understanding how monthly utilities affected the overall phased budget.
Structural Civil Engineering
Assistant Planning Engineer Resume
Summary : Over 20 years of experience as a Senior Planning Engineer for Rail Construction /infrastructure, Bridges and Highway roads, multinational construction and project management projects. Strategic planning, allocation, Controlling / monitoring of Resource utilization in Projects. Resource leveling & coordinating the movement of resources among various aspects.
Skills : Vendor Management,Installation & Commissioning Of The Plant In Instrumentation & Automation Stream,project Costing.
- Associated information required schedules.
- Established project reporting procedures, prepare and present monthly project progress.
- Reviewed the schedules and related documents.
- Analysed the content to ensure compliance with project objectives.
- Reviewed schedule trends to identify problem areas and recommend corrective action to management.
- Resourced planning, milestone and constraints identification, cost and budget schedule loading, Engineering and procurement monitoring and controlling of Projects.
- Claimed preparation and forensic claim analysis for EOT; By Window Analysis & As- Built Method.
B.Tech In Civil Engineering
Associate Planning Engineer Resume
Objective : Pursue a challenging full-time professional pilot, flight instructor position, Awareness and understanding of key business drivers, Strong communication and interpersonal skills to articulate highly technical concepts.
Skills : Data analysis, Customer Relations, Technology Integration Curriculum, Design Instructional Technology Strategic, Planning Project Management Communication & Interpersonal Organization.
- Provided overall technical support for highly automated assembly lines.
- Worked with Bell Labs' personnel to develop and implement new robust packaging technologies.
- Responsible for design for manufacture of Bell Labs' products intended for high-volume production.
- Set up an automated dispensing system to encapsulate circuits.
- Designed shop layout for transfer-molding operation.
- Qualified, procured, and installed capital equipment.
- Established process performance limits using statistical process control (SPC) principles.
Assistant Planning Engineer I Resume
Summary : As a Planning Engineer, responsible for the development of the overall production plan. And other planners to ensure that the product is designed and manufactured according to specifications.
Skills : A sound understanding of safety protocols, Ability to focus under pressure, and meet deadlines.
- Able to follow up and follow through with action items and dependencies
- Able to work across organizational lines within the company and influence key internal executives and line managers.
- Able to support and drive implementation of the agreed upon strategies.
- Flexibled and willing to step up to take on tasks beyond a job description as required
- Developed appropriate metrics and reports
- Driven a practice of continuous improvement - using data to drive constant improvement efficiency
- Able to manage competing priorities using sound engineering and financial judgment to determine optimal solutions
- Performed standard and complex engineering analyses, designs and calculations using standard methodology and principles and other viable approaches. Develop alternate methods or design concepts to resolve problems or to improve processes/services.
B.Tech In Civil Engineering
Planning Engineer Resume
Objective : Project Planner with 10 years of experience in Oil & Gas, and Infrastructure industries, Track record of effective stakeholder and customer service engagement and management.
Skills : Primavera P6, Negotiation, Planning, Scheduling.
- Prepared of detail level schedules for fabrication and installation.
- Prepared and updated of weekly rolling programme.
- Prepared of procurement plans.
- Developed upcs and gtins for all the products in order to meet thd guidelines.
- Integrated system and managing web based edi system - sterling web solution and commerce hub.
- Managed integrate data management (idm) system to keep product information up to date.
- Managed $13 million annual budget and kept spend within quarterly projections of +2%-5% successfully.
- Built and influenced customer relationships with new and existing major suppliers of services.
- Managed all personnel providing integrated site services, space planning, site maintenance, and engineering documentation.
Master Of Science