Restaurant Server Resume
Objective : Experienced Server who has raised service standards and quality operations throughout my career. Highly motivated and competitive individual that will be a great asset to any team/organization.
Skills : Computer Repair, Painting, Computers, Waiter, Bicycle repair.
- Maintained serving standards and followed all regulations while performing duties.
- Monitored food preparation or serving techniques to ensure that proper procedures are followed.
- Resolved customer concerns to ensure guests are satisfied with service.
- Closely followed standard procedures for safe food preparation, assembly, and presentation to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Helped guests with their order.
- Anticipated and accommodated guest needs.
- Completed running and closing side work.
Restaurant Server/Hostess Resume
Objective : Exceptional leader talented and technically-savvy with outstanding relationship building, training and presentation skills. Motivated worker with professional experienced and strong leadership and relationship-building skills. Skilled Cashier with experience in the industry. Familiar with some register systems.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Serving Skills.
- Trained and mentored 5 new employees concerning job duties, customer service, policy and procedures, and order instructions.
- Awarded employee of the month multiple times.
- Examined trays to ensure that they contain the required items.
- Placed food servings on plates or trays according to orders or instructions.
- Monitored food distribution, ensuring that meals are delivered to the correct recipients and that guidelines, such as those for special diets, are followed.
- Loaded trays with accessories such as eating utensils, napkins, or condiments.
- Cleaned or sterilized dishes, kitchen utensils, equipment, or facilities.
Banquet Supervisor/Restaurant Server Resume
Objective : A dedicated and motivated individual looking to enhance my professional skills in a dynamic and stable workplace which will allow me to effectively utilize and develop my talents in an effective and creative manner in a challenging position. Possess strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills. Detail oriented and organized, with good troubleshooting and problem-solving ability, in addition to excellent time management skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop.
- Prepared the tables, laying out napkins and utensils, making sure the condiments were refilled, performing all other preparation tasks.
- Stayed updated on current menu choices, specialties and menu deviations, knowing if the kitchen staff is running out of any items.
- Handled the table bookings, directed customers to their tables, presented menus, suggested dishes, assisted in drink selection, informed customers about food preparation details, communicated specific customer needs to the cooks.
- Maintained proper dining experience, delivering items, fulfilling customer needs, offering desserts and drinks, removing courses, replenishing utensils, refilling glasses.
- Obtained revenues, issuing receipts, accepting payments, returning the change.
- Performed basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisor.
- Greeted all guests warmly with an appropriate greeting.
Computer Information Systems
Banquet Captain/Restaurant Server Resume
Objective : Highly motivated, well organized and detail oriented individual seeks an opportunity in full-time employment. Positive attitude with a passion for providing excellent customer service and hard work while applying education, professional skills and experience to accommodate the workplace. Excited for the challenge and equipped for the job.
Skills : Computer Skills, MS Office.
- Promptly welcomed and greeted guests as they are seated.
- Ensured that customers are seated comfortably and that tables are clean and properly set.
- Discussed menu options with guests while offering suggestions and recommendations from the menu.
- Took food and beverage orders and enters them into the PosiTouch system.
- Ensured that drinks and appetizers are delivered promptly and as requested.
- Inspected plated items to ensure food is hot, presentable, and prepared to guests' satisfaction.
- Frequently checked on guests and provide what is needed and or requested.
Restaurant Server/Bartender Resume
Summary : A flexible and energetic manager seeks a role as a Shift Manager. Extensive restaurant and food service Experience. Hardworking, dedicated manager. Manage all money handle that's coming in and out of the Restaurant. Also were a Dedicated Operations Manager and effective leader who excel at using all methods and cutting-edge technology to successfully cut costs, streamline operations and increase productivity for 5 years.
Skills : Strong Interpersonal communication skills. Problem analysis and problem solving. Organizational skills and customer service orientation. Adaptability and ability to work under pressure. Initiator. Phenomenal multitasking skills.
- Cut and chopped food items and cooked on a grill or in fryers.
- Operated large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, and griddles.
- Carefully maintained sanitation, health, and safety standards in all work areas.
- Frequently washed and sanitized hands, food areas, and food preparation tools.
- Performed general maintenance duties, including mopping floors, washing dishes, wiping counter tops, and emptying grease traps.
- Cleaned food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
- Followed all established restaurant practices and procedures.
Restaurant Server/Restaurant Supervisor Resume
Headline : A motivated professional with over 4 years of extensive experience in customer service within the service delivery industry. Highly skilled in effective communication and assessing the needs of customers. Strong skills in multi-tasking and meeting deadlines while maintaining the value and integrity of the company and its services.
Skills : MS office, Management Skills.
- Checked with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Wrote patrons' food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Prepared checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
- Took orders from patrons for food or beverages.
- Checked patrons' identification to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Served food or beverages to patrons, and prepare or serve specialty dishes at tables as required.
- Cleaned tables or counters after patrons have finished dining.
Restaurant Server/Banquet Server Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Restaurant Server with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure to multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : PC and MAC operations, Micros System.
- Presented menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
- Accurately taken customer payments for their purchases of food and process their payments.
- Serviced of food and/or beverage to include the order-taking, delivery and clearing of any food and/or beverage items.
- Checked station before, during, and after shift for proper set-up and cleanliness.
- Greeted the guests in a friendly and courteous manner and explain any specials and/or restaurant promotions for guest awareness.
- Taken the order and inputs the order into the Point of Sale computer to inform the kitchen of the particulars of the order.
- Retrieved order from kitchen, confirms its accuracy and delivers it to guests.
Associates In Arts
Restaurant Server Lead Resume
Headline : Seeking a competitive and challenging environment where I can serve your organization and establish a career for myself to be a productive employee, and grow with the company.
Skills : Customer Service, Recruiting, Supervising, Assembly.
- Maintained a high standard of customer service during high-volume fast-paced operations.
- Communicated clearly and positively with co-workers and management.
- Mastered point of a service computer system for automated order taking.
- Handled currency and credit transactions quickly and accurately.
- Followed the procedure for safe food preparation, assembly, and presentation.
- Resolved complaints promptly and professionally.
- Took initiative to find extra tasks when scheduled duties are completed.
Restaurant Server Head Resume
Summary : Obtain a full-time position as a customer service representative with a great company in which I can use my exceptional customer service skills to continue the growth of the company.
Skills : Stocking, Moving, Customer Service, Sales Management, Technical Support, Research, Dishwasher, Unloading, Packaging.
- Greeted customers with a pleasant personality to make them feel welcome.
- Tried to upsell menu specials by providing customers with knowledge of specials of the day.
- Took customer's orders for food and beverages and correctly deliver their orders in a timely manner.
- Interacted with customers to make sure they are satisfied with their orders.
- Cleaned tables and chairs to prepare dining area for next customers.
- Performed serving, cleaning, or stocking duties in establishments, such as cafeterias or dining rooms, to facilitate customer service.
- Carried food, dishes, trays, or silverware from kitchens or supply departments to serving counters.
Senior Restaurant Server Resume
Summary : To obtain a full-time position with your company utilizing my diverse skills in customer service and hospitality, and demonstrate the ability to remain calm and professional in emergency situations.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Multitasking.
- Welcomed customers into the restaurant and seated them according to their needs.
- Interacted with the customers directly while promoting the highest level of customer service.
- Responsible for receiving and delivering food orders in a fast and friendly manner.
- Ensured accurate cash handling and balancing of nightly cash outs.
- Demonstrated teamwork by keeping an eye on my fellow server's tables and helping out when possible.
- Responsible for delivering excellent customer service.
- Knowledged of the food menu, wine & liquor menu, ingredients in specialty drinks.
Restaurant Server Resume
Objective : Looking for a Restaurant Server position that will benefit from my experience serving customers, to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
Skills : Excel, Access, Powerpoint, MS Office.
- Provided the customers with a pleasant dining experience and quality service.
- Conducted final check of food items prior to serving customers to ensure quality maintenance.
- Ensured the cleanliness of the dining area and food items before serving.
- Held responsibility for handling/serving all food items as per the policies of the state (as some items may be banned in particular states).
- Worked in coordination with other departments to ensure that customers get quality service and satisfaction.
- Assisted others in carrying out their part of preparing/serving meals.
- Spearheaded banquet dinners as a lead server.
Restaurant Server Resume
Summary : Attain a Restaurant Server Position where my electrical technical skills, mechanical skills, and attention to detail will help the company run efficiently and keeping it in good operation.
Skills : Welding Electric And Gas Motors Pipe Welding Production Painting.
- Cheerfully greeted customers and employees.
- Solved customer problems in a patient manner.
- Completed tasks under pressure with speed and accuracy.
- Initiated excellent communication with customers.
- Motivated fellow staff members to increase productivity.
- Trained and supervised new employees on culinary and restaurant education.
- Ensured compliance with regulations regarding safety and accommodations.
Certificate In Maintenance