Campaign Coordinator Resume
Headline : Results oriented Business Manager with experience planning, developing and implementing marketing strategies to increase leads and revenue. Known to be a Creative Marketing Manager with a broad-based background.
Skills : Sales force, Sales Training, Strategic Marketing.
- Supported participants through regular communication; provide assistance in fundraising efforts, as well as organizing event weekend logistics.
- Provided ongoing support and communication with volunteers, mentors, and alumni Cultivated and managed relationships with fundraising participants.
- Executed grassroots efforts, internet outreach, host LTN information meetings, and attend local community events.
- Prepared, coordinated, and maintained assigned campaign financial records and statistical reports as needed.
- Maintained a working knowledge of Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's mission and its programs.
- Assisted, as assigned, in the development and implementation of other chapter activities.
- Set up and managed workplace campaigns Communicate with workplace campaign leaders Track donations and input into the software.
- Developed and implementation of logistics for the signature event; procurement of donations; secured vendors; adherence to financial guidelines.
Campaign Coordinator/Representative Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented, innovative marketing communications and development professional with documented success in initiating and executing creative, efficient ideas and solutions.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Bing Ads Certified, Time Management.
- Responsible for the build and optimization of PPC campaigns through Google AdWords with budgets.
- Manage Display (banner) campaigns with budgets ranging up to per month.
- Constant contact with clients along with company sales representatives that facilitate the customer/analyst communication channel.
- Promoted to an Analyst Team although not "officially" an Analyst. Still currently involved with this pilot as it was deemed successful.
- Selected to pilot a new sales rep/analyst alignment program after months with the company.
- Recruited campaign volunteers through party-affiliated groups, social media, events, and word of mouth campaign Planned and directed multiple fundraisers.
- Build and manage online display campaigns and pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns for small to medium-sized businesses.
Campaign Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Campaign Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of all marketing and communications activities, including content development, digital marketing, events, and public relations.
Skills : Knots, CPR/FirstAid, Life Guard, Eagle Scout.
- Responsible for the day to day implementation of the Campaign for America's Libraries, ALA's public awareness campaign about the value of libraries and librarians.
- Managed and promoted national Campaign initiatives including Scholastic Library Publishing National Library Week Grant.
- Pitched public service announcements to national media, resulting in over in donated print and digital ad space for ALA.
- Coordinated promotional efforts with celebrities, including Caroline Kennedy, Neil Gaiman, and Stan Lee.
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of public awareness materials and social media promotions for National Library Week and Library Card Sign-up Month.
- Ensured that they are budgets, start and end dates, tags, banner sizes, etc.
- Combined excel sheets, salesforce, and xad platform to compare info.
Campaign Coordinator/Analyst Resume
Objective : Detail oriented, motivated, and ambitious professional skilled in administrative support and community organizing. Emphasis is in coordinating, relationship building and communications.
Skills : Word press, Adobe Photoshop.
- Managed Field Organizers and staff to recruit and assemble teams of volunteers and college interns to a campaign.
- Regularly scheduled phone banks and door-knocking events with volunteers and/or paid staff.
- Organized voter registration drives in Bridgeport's two universities - the University of Bridgeport and Sacred.
- Planned, organized and executed community events, fundraisers, and rallies of diverse groups of people to engage them with the candidate.
- Regularly drafted and sent press releases to the media while maintaining a working relationship.
- Conducted extensive research on political opponents to then use in our mass-mail program.
- Maintained the candidate's daily schedule. Regularly planned meetings with the cabinet to keep all informed on campaign strategy.
Campaign Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Results-driven non-profit professional with a proven track record of executing seamless, multifaceted events. Skilled at developing fundraising strategies, implementing programs.
Skills : Fundraising, Strategic Communication, Foreign Policy.
- Coordinated elements of the Team In Training marathon program.
- Recruited, managed, and maintained volunteers, coaches, mentors, and honored patients.
- Provided motivation and fundraising support to participants. Recruited new participants by leading local information meetings.
- Prepared and maintained campaign correspondence, financial records, and statistical reports.
- Attended team training sessions and led the marathoners to the events.
- Implemented department marketing strategies through the distribution of collateral, development of vendor relationships, and writing press releases.
- Assisted in planning other society events, such as Light the Night, Man and Woman of the Year, Links for a Cure, and Decorate.
Campaign Coordinator/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Ability to lead others and influence decisions Proven success to deliver under tight timelines with time sensitive information Participated in leadership of social and political organizations.
Skills : Leadership Development, Microsoft excel, Computer Repair.
- Responsible for the management of Vision Forward's donor database including the processing and entry of donor information and contributions.
- Handled all donor correspondence and acknowledgement and responsible for direct mail and annual appeal campaign efforts.
- Supported all donor acquisition, cultivation and retention activities.
- Managed Raiser's Edge database including gift/data entry, generating gift acknowledgements, mailing lists and fundraising reports.
- Worked with other Vision Forward contacts to ensure all clients/consumers are added.
- Assisted in donor cultivation and research producing collaterals, correspondence and other forms of communication and donor acknowledgements.
- Designed and executed annual campaign solicitations and two donor appreciation mailings per year.
Sr. Campaign Coordinator Resume
Summary : To achieve a position with a company where it showcases abilities, challenges limitations and nurtures willingness to learn.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Coordinator, Event Planning.
- Provided direction and oversight for calendar including deadlines associated with campaign and events.
- Coordinated and attended all public appearances with administrative responsibilities.
- Directed responsibility for the planning and coordination of travel and appearances for State Representative.
- Recorded all meeting notes, contact information and press releases.
- Reviewed events with the fundraising team. Teamed with Media Consultant for event outreach on social media.
- Organized and supervised campaign operations Assisted in the coordination of grassroots organization, communications, fundraising, and scheduling.
- Performed administrative oversight of campaign operations to ensure committees provided efficient and timely campaign support.
Lead Campaign Coordinator Resume
Headline : To obtain a position in a challenging organization where upward mobility is attainable. Campaign Coordinator is responsible for managing the overall strategy and activities, including planning and executing all events, conferences, meetings, and workshops. This includes managing all the various departments within the organization and making sure that each department is meeting its own goals.
Skills : Web Creator, Maxwell Estimator.
- Served as Campaign Launch Manager for Vince Coakley bid to serve in US Congressional House District.
- Recruited volunteers and interviewed professional staff, including Campaign Manager and Communications Director.
- Established candidate awareness and connected to various organizations across six counties and two major metropolitan areas.
- Established Party support and Ballot access in November. Left due to family relocation to Oklahoma.
- Public Relations, speech writing, campaign strategy. Skills Used Social media coordination and communication.
- Responded to inquiries from constituents, the media, lobbyists and pressure groups.
- Performed administrative duties in the campaign office.
Asst. Campaign Coordinator Resume
Objective : Accomplished, peak-performer, that's self-motivated to work in marketing and event management. This includes the creation, coordination and management of a variety of communications channels including press releases, blog posts, social media, e-newsletters and more.
Skills : Account Management, Management.
- Organized and directed forums, community rallies and speeches to gain support and financial donations.
- Supervised volunteers and participated in strategy meetings.
- Assisted the campaign chairman with the day-to-day operations of the campaign office.
- Analyzed issues regarding higher education, health, and small business advocacy.
- Developed public relations strategy and organized community forums.
- Drafted legislative resolutions and certificates.
- Wrote responses to constituents regarding the passage of new bills, and tracked progress.
Associate Campaign Coordinator Resume
Objective : To utilize customer service skills. Furthermore, to obtain a position at a structured company with an opportunity for advancement based on achievement.
Skills : Interpersonal Communication Skills, Multicultural Experience.
- Responsible for Councilmanic District during Primary Election.
- Recruited, trained, and managed a staff of 20 people covering 6 polling locations.
- Contributed to the development of fundraising strategies.
- Managed implementation of said strategies.
- Developed and purchased marketing materials.
- Managed inventory and distribution of said materials.
- Created all social media accounts and had oversight of the campaign newsletter.
Campaign Coordinator Resume
Objective : Experienced Labor Union Coordinator and community activist seeks management role focused on securing workers' rights and moving communities forward!.
Skills : Online Communications, Social Media, Microsoft Publisher.
- Set up files for campaign prospects Keep an inventory of office supplies and order as needed.
- Input data on all campaign prospects into the database.
- Prepared and submitted travel reimbursement reports for the campaign director.
- Researched information on campaign prospects.
- Sent out meetings notices for campaign meetings.
- Compiled and reproduced materials for campaign meetings.
- Sent out campaign updates to committee members via e-mail.