Campaign Coordinator Resume
Headline : Results oriented Business Manager with experience planning, developing and implementing marketing strategies to increase leads and revenue. Known to be a Creative Marketing Manager with a broad-based background.
Skills : Sales force, Sales Training, Strategic Marketing.
- Supported participants through regular communication; provide assistance in fundraising efforts, as well as organizing event weekend logistics.
- Provided ongoing support and communication with volunteers, mentors, and alumni Cultivated and managed relationships with fundraising participants.
- Executed grassroots efforts, internet outreach, host LTN information meetings, and attend local community events.
- Prepared, coordinated, and maintained assigned campaign financial records and statistical reports as needed.
- Maintained a working knowledge of Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's mission and its programs.
- Assisted, as assigned, in the development and implementation of other chapter activities.
- Set up and managed workplace campaigns Communicate with workplace campaign leaders Track donations and input into the software.
- Developed and implementation of logistics for the signature event; procurement of donations; secured vendors; adherence to financial guidelines.
Campaign Coordinator/Representative Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented, innovative marketing communications and development professional with documented success in initiating and executing creative, efficient ideas and solutions.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Bing Ads Certified, Time Management.
- Responsible for the build and optimization of PPC campaigns through Google AdWords with budgets.
- Manage Display (banner) campaigns with budgets ranging up to per month.
- Constant contact with clients along with company sales representatives that facilitate the customer/analyst communication channel.
- Promoted to an Analyst Team although not "officially" an Analyst. Still currently involved with this pilot as it was deemed successful.
- Selected to pilot a new sales rep/analyst alignment program after months with the company.
- Recruited campaign volunteers through party-affiliated groups, social media, events, and word of mouth campaign Planned and directed multiple fundraisers.
- Build and manage online display campaigns and pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns for small to medium-sized businesses.
Campaign Coordinator III Resume
Summary : A creative Support Professional with a record of increased responsibility. Proficient in prioritizing and completing tasks in a timely manner, yet flexible to multitask when necessary.
Skills : Knots, CPR/FirstAid, Life Guard, Eagle Scout.
- Responsible for the day to day implementation of the Campaign for America's Libraries, ALA's public awareness campaign about the value of libraries and librarians.
- Managed and promoted national Campaign initiatives including Scholastic Library Publishing National Library Week Grant.
- Pitched public service announcements to national media, resulting in over in donated print and digital ad space for ALA.
- Coordinated promotional efforts with celebrities, including Caroline Kennedy, Neil Gaiman, and Stan Lee.
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of public awareness materials and social media promotions for National Library Week and Library Card Sign-up Month.
- Ensured that they are budgets, start and end dates, tags, banner sizes, etc.
- Combined excel sheets, salesforce, and xad platform to compare info.
Campaign Coordinator/Analyst Resume
Objective : Detail oriented, motivated, and ambitious professional skilled in administrative support and community organizing. Emphasis is in coordinating, relationship building and communications.
Skills : Word press, Adobe Photoshop.
- Managed Field Organizers and staff to recruit and assemble teams of volunteers and college interns to a campaign.
- Regularly scheduled phone banks and door-knocking events with volunteers and/or paid staff.
- Organized voter registration drives in Bridgeport's two universities - the University of Bridgeport and Sacred.
- Planned, organized and executed community events, fundraisers, and rallies of diverse groups of people to engage them with the candidate.
- Regularly drafted and sent press releases to the media while maintaining a working relationship.
- Conducted extensive research on political opponents to then use in our mass-mail program.
- Maintained the candidate's daily schedule. Regularly planned meetings with the cabinet to keep all informed on campaign strategy.
Campaign Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Results-driven non-profit professional with a proven track record of executing seamless, multifaceted events. Skilled at developing fundraising strategies, implementing programs.
Skills : Fundraising, Strategic Communication, Foreign Policy.
- Coordinated elements of the Team In Training marathon program.
- Recruited, managed, and maintained volunteers, coaches, mentors, and honored patients.
- Provided motivation and fundraising support to participants. Recruited new participants by leading local information meetings.
- Prepared and maintained campaign correspondence, financial records, and statistical reports.
- Attended team training sessions and led the marathoners to the events.
- Implemented department marketing strategies through the distribution of collateral, development of vendor relationships, and writing press releases.
- Assisted in planning other society events, such as Light the Night, Man and Woman of the Year, Links for a Cure, and Decorate.
Campaign Coordinator/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Ability to lead others and influence decisions Proven success to deliver under tight timelines with time sensitive information Participated in leadership of social and political organizations.
Skills : Leadership Development, Microsoft excel, Computer Repair.
- Responsible for the management of Vision Forward's donor database including the processing and entry of donor information and contributions.
- Handled all donor correspondence and acknowledgement and responsible for direct mail and annual appeal campaign efforts.
- Supported all donor acquisition, cultivation and retention activities.
- Managed Raiser's Edge database including gift/data entry, generating gift acknowledgements, mailing lists and fundraising reports.
- Worked with other Vision Forward contacts to ensure all clients/consumers are added.
- Assisted in donor cultivation and research producing collaterals, correspondence and other forms of communication and donor acknowledgements.
- Designed and executed annual campaign solicitations and two donor appreciation mailings per year.
Sr. Campaign Coordinator Resume
Summary : To achieve a position with a company where it showcases abilities, challenges limitations and nurtures willingness to learn.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Coordinator, Event Planning.
- Provided direction and oversight for calendar including deadlines associated with campaign and events.
- Coordinated and attended all public appearances with administrative responsibilities.
- Directed responsibility for the planning and coordination of travel and appearances for State Representative.
- Recorded all meeting notes, contact information and press releases.
- Reviewed events with the fundraising team. Teamed with Media Consultant for event outreach on social media.
- Organized and supervised campaign operations Assisted in the coordination of grassroots organization, communications, fundraising, and scheduling.
- Performed administrative oversight of campaign operations to ensure committees provided efficient and timely campaign support.
Lead Campaign Coordinator Resume
Headline : To obtain a position in a challenging organization where upward mobility is attainable.
Skills : Web Creator, Maxwell Estimator.
- Served as Campaign Launch Manager for Vince Coakley bid to serve in US Congressional House District.
- Recruited volunteers and interviewed professional staff, including Campaign Manager and Communications Director.
- Established candidate awareness and connected to various organizations across six counties and two major metropolitan areas.
- Established Party support and Ballot access in November. Left due to family relocation to Oklahoma.
- Public Relations, speech writing, campaign strategy. Skills Used Social media coordination and communication.
- Responded to inquiries from constituents, the media, lobbyists and pressure groups.
- Performed administrative duties in the campaign office.
Asst. Campaign Coordinator Resume
Objective : Accomplished, peak-performer, that's self-motivated to work in marketing and event management.
Skills : Account Management, Management.
- Organized and directed forums, community rallies and speeches to gain support and financial donations.
- Supervised volunteers and participated in strategy meetings.
- Assisted the campaign chairman with the day-to-day operations of the campaign office.
- Analyzed issues regarding higher education, health, and small business advocacy.
- Developed public relations strategy and organized community forums.
- Drafted legislative resolutions and certificates.
- Wrote responses to constituents regarding the passage of new bills, and tracked progress.
Associate Campaign Coordinator Resume
Objective : To utilize customer service skills. Furthermore, to obtain a position at a structured company with an opportunity for advancement based on achievement.
Skills : Interpersonal Communication Skills, Multicultural Experience.
- Responsible for Councilmanic District during Primary Election.
- Recruited, trained, and managed a staff of 20 people covering 6 polling locations.
- Contributed to the development of fundraising strategies.
- Managed implementation of said strategies.
- Developed and purchased marketing materials.
- Managed inventory and distribution of said materials.
- Created all social media accounts and had oversight of the campaign newsletter.
Campaign Coordinator Resume
Objective : Experienced Labor Union Coordinator and community activist seeks management role focused on securing workers' rights and moving communities forward!.
Skills : Online Communications, Social Media, Microsoft Publisher.
- Set up files for campaign prospects Keep an inventory of office supplies and order as needed.
- Input data on all campaign prospects into the database.
- Prepared and submitted travel reimbursement reports for the campaign director.
- Researched information on campaign prospects.
- Sent out meetings notices for campaign meetings.
- Compiled and reproduced materials for campaign meetings.
- Sent out campaign updates to committee members via e-mail.