Campaign Manager Resume
Objective : As an applicant with prior experience working in the behavioral health field, along with an exceptional will to succeed, I feel that my set of skills would be a great asset to any company that possesses an exciting, positive culture.
Skills : Excel, Microsoft Office.
- Provide input into the development of a strategic plan for the fundraising campaign, including fundraising goals, budget recommendations, vendors, volunteer goals, and timelines.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the on-going fundraising campaign, including fundraising efficiency (cost/expense), community engagement, event satisfaction, overall success of the campaign and suggest improvements.
- Ensure revenue goals are attained by partnering with chapter leadership to identify, recruit, manage and steward volunteer committees and fundraising campaign participants.
- Act as an on-site manager during the campaign fundraising event, overseeing activities, staff, vendors, and volunteers to ensure satisfaction of participants, and resolutions of problems.
- Develop positive volunteer interactions through recruitment, mentoring, and providing comprehensive support for volunteer leadership and participants to develop and achieve personal fundraising plans, while focusing on the mission of LLS.
- Identify, cultivate and lead campaign volunteers/donors/teams/participants by developing and implementing campaign appropriate strategies and relationship cultivation activities for successful recruitment, acknowledgement and retention of volunteers/donors/teams/participants.
- Identify and network with corporations, community groups, schools, and key donors to engage their support of LLS fundraising campaign.
B.I.S. In Interdisciplinary
Sr. Campaign Manager Resume
Summary : Looking for a full time position in marketing and advertising that allows Briggs demonstration of creativity, and communication skills. Also working in a goal oriented team setting that provides professional experience and growth.
Skills : Sales, Customer Service, Communications, Project Management, Public Speaking, Office Administration, Office Manager, Training & Development, Team Building.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information; identifying and evaluating trends and options; choosing a course of action; defining objectives; evaluating outcomes.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Jr. Campaign Manager Resume
Objective : Accomplished professional with six years of experiences panning three Fortune 500 companies. Inhabits a passion for clarity, punctuality, preciseness, and impact of the written word. Tangible working experience in content development, editing, creative writing, technical writing and use of associated office-based programs and technical applications. Ability to manage projects towards achievement of established goals or acquire knowledge and direction necessary from others to complete individually assigned tasks.
Skills : Microsoft office, Community Outreach, Research, Recruiting, Relationship Management, Project Management, Social Media Marketing, Policy Development, Management.
- Planned and supervised team fundraising projects and field trips.
- Demonstrated track record of partnering with colleagues and working collaboratively in a complex organization to develop funding proposals and strategies.
- Ability to strategically link institution and programmatic initiatives with opportunities for fundraising.
- Ability to serve as an effective spokesperson.
- Excellent in absorbing information about a variety of topics and effectively communicate it to others in order to obtain fundraising objectives.
- Exceptional writing skills and the ability to produce effective, compelling proposals.
- Generate marketing plans, develop new campaign proposals and provide strategic guidance and result in analysis.
Bachelor's Of Science
Campaign Manager I Resume
Objective : Proficient, creative, on-task performer with experience in successfully executing multiple high profile campaigns and forming strategic partnerships looking to secure responsible position that will challenge my abilities allowing me to fully utilize my problem solving, organizational, and communication skills where I can develop an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
Skills : Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Affinity, Avid Express, Excel, Flash, Final Cut Pro, GripIT, Internet Explorer, INews, Lotus 1-2-3, MS Outlook, LPMs, MS Word, Netscape, NewsCutter, Nielsen Ratings Systems, PowerPoint, Publisher, Quarx, Traffic Master, Windows XP, WPM=50.
- Wrote creative briefs leveraging station insights to formulate public service campaigns including creative and media planning activities to deliver compelling campaign activity.
- Pitched and monitored public service campaigns to television and radio local stations, as well as national and cable networks not forgetting print and online media.
- Assisted in maintaining updated inventory for over 5,000 radio and television stations and networks nationwide.
- Created e-marketing strategies for the company and the products being distributed Analyzed campaign results through creating and reviewing monthly reports.
- Identified, explored and executed additional opportunities and partnerships that will benefit individual campaign messages.
- Managed revenue producing Out-of-Home public service opportunities for clients including billboard advertising, transit advertising, airport advertising, etc.
- Leveraged existing relationships with national and local media and work to build new contacts.
- Met and brainstormed with analytic teams to identify new trends.
Bachelor's Of Arts
Campaign Manager II Resume
Summary : Results oriented professional with more than ten years experience in project management, marketing communications and community engagement planning. Has achieved significant outcomes in planning and executing large-scale marketing and community events by raising over $1 million in the community campaign.
Skills : Marketing Communications, Strategic Planning, Purchasing,.
- Responsible for the development, implementation, integration and evaluation of resource development strategies.
- Developed and created an annual and long-term business strategies and action steps needed to secure additional financial support to United Way.
- Track revenue generation throughout the year and provide monthly projections against goal.
- Developed and implemented resource development strategies that exceeded expectations by more than $1 million for local non profits.
- Expanded initiatives and leadership giving society by developing and implementing an Emerging Leaders Society for Washtenaw County young professionals.
- Produced opportunities that increase financial support of UW through workplace campaigns, individual contributions, industry events and new business opportunities.
- Developed a multiyear plan targeted s to diversify donor and volunteer base.
- Manage and inspire volunteer campaign groups within each industry.
Bachelor Of Business
Campaign Manager III Resume
Objective : To work in partnership with an organization looking to excel in every area of business. To use my business experience to execute at the highest level administrative process to help streamline and bring efficiency to the work place. Business Operations Director Proactive, visionary business leader known for ability to win fiercely loyal community support, develop key coalitions and build crucial relationships with a shared sense of purpose.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Access, Sales, CRM, Leadership Development.
- Hired by new startup to coordinate with managers of Fortune 500 companies to set up and successfully market events.
- Established and maintained solid working relationships with partners.
- Trained and developed staff to excel in all areas of promoting the company's most intricate brands and assuming a leadership role to ensure every aspect of event was executed within scope of plan.
- Maintained continuous communications with Diverge's president on various stages of event consisting of inventory, setup, and breakdown.
- Organized and tracked inventory throughout event.
- Planned and organized all facets of events and tracked progress to remain ahead of schedule.
- Made sure inventory was counted at start, mid-point, and end of events in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Held workshops to teach 15 individuals the ins and outs of events in an effort to drive success.
Bachelor Of Arts
Lead Campaign Manager Resume
Objective : Internationally recognized campaign manager, political strategist, and media commentator, specializing in: political campaign management, issue advocacy, grassroots training and mobilization, government relations and lobbying, public relations and strategic communications, and digital marketing.
Skills : Customer service, Microsoft Office.
- Maintain ongoing project-based communication with clients and internal teams.
- Conduct client communication for signed insertion orders and art/production management to move campaigns along in the launch process.
- Manage art/production development process from start to finish for clients who Goodway for art/production services.
- Maintain all campaign documentation and details in management system and/or project trackers.
- Manage dynamic creative interface in order to set up campaigns, assign creative assets, maintain databases, and facilitate all QA necessary for campaign launches.
- Analyze campaign data for QA and provide monthly client reporting within department benchmarks for accuracy and timeliness.
- Create reports with analytical insights & visualizations that tell a positive story for Sales to share with clients in an effort to secure future renewed business.
B.A. In Communications
District Campaign Manager Resume
Summary : Over ten years of business experience with a strong focus in sales, marketing, public speaking, customer service, & business management. Possess strong organizational & leadership skills, with the ability to logically analyze problems and develop solutions.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Google Docs, Organizational Leadership, Volunteer Management.
- Setup and executed successful keyword campaigns.
- Optimized keyword campaigns using targeted keyword selection and keyword negatives.
- Controlled keyword click volume by monitoring exposure of keywords on bundled applications.
- Maintained the ontology database and keyword inventory to determine project availability.
- Worked with VP Product Development and Sales Managers to maximize return on investment for all advertising campaigns, generate new business opportunities, qualify prospective clients and opportunities, support ongoing accounts, and increase user satisfaction and retention.
- Ran campaign reporting to analyze performance data, campaign strengths, and inefficiencies.
- Documented all proposed changes and improvements, and worked with Product Development and Engineering teams on implementation and testing to maximize client and user experience.
Master's In Sociology
Marketing Project & Campaign Manager Resume
Objective : Seeking a full-time career opportunity with the opportunity for growth and financial gain. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss my credentials at a mutually convenient time. More information about my qualifications, please feel free to call or email me. Currently in Greensboro NC and would be more than willing to travel for an interview and would relocate immediately upon hire. Open for discussion about any career opportunities.
Skills : Political Strategy, Campaign Management, Government Relations, Public Affairs, Communications, Fundraising, Digital Strategy.
- Managed digital campaigns for numerous high-profile brands and agencies while maintaining a positive and lasting relationship.
- Worked closely with Sales Executives and Account Managers to ensure the client's expectations were met and exceeded.
- Ensured all campaigns are properly documented and executed according to client program goals and specifications.
- Assisted clients with technical execution, program implementation, and first-tier technical troubleshooting.
- Focused on improving strategic client relationships and oversaw campaign management for 30+ accounts.
- Leveraged in-depth knowledge of products and solutions.
- Consulted on best practices to Production, Sales Teams and directly to Clients.
- Provided support with online reporting tool and provides input/advice on campaign performance to ensure consistent top quality performance.
Asst. Campaign Manager Resume
Objective : Uncompromising focus on details, organizational management, ethics, including trust, integrity and professionalism. Educational Leadership & Organizational Development Competencies.
Skills : Organized, Effective Communication Skills, Efficient Microsoft word & excell.
- Oversee and manage the committee and volunteer teams Oversee all aspects of the research, drafting and implementation of a local campaign plan.
- Negotiate contracts with all vendors, consultants, and staff including general, fundraising, field, and media.
- Provide oversight to fundraising team in identifying and soliciting funds for a significant fundraising campaign.
- Built a broad, effective grassroots campaign including, but not limited to, coalition building, voter.
- Oversee the development of all paid media production, distribution and broadcast (TV, radio, and direct mail).
- Manage aggressive free media campaign, website, Facebook, and designer of print material.
- Manage all aspects of fiduciary oversight, legal administration and adherence to campaign finance reporting requirements.
Social Media Campaign Manager Resume
Objective : Creative, resourceful and flexible, able to react to changing priorities and maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethic. Able to maintain cultural sensitivity, established rapport with members of diverse groups, and promote team cohesiveness.
Skills : Marketing, Sales, Brand Development, Hiring, Inventory Management, Logistics, Public Speaking, Direct Marketing.
- Hired to lead the planning and execution of both Primary and General Election campaigns for this highly reputable candidate.
- Built campaign infrastructure from scratch.
- Gained momentum and strategic advantage with Republican voters - eliminating top Primary challengers early on.
- Formulated staffing strategies, handpicked personnel (18 staff), and negotiated consultant/vendor contracts.
- Spearheaded daily campaign operations including fundraising, political, communications, logistical/event scheduling and administrative activities and functions.
- Prepared and managed $7.8 million operating budget.
- Collaborated closely with Senator Kean on speech writing/delivery, debate preparation and strategies for press conferences - tackling tough issues and a proven political opponent head on.
Bachelor Of Arts
Campaign Manager Resume
Summary : Strong Sales and marketing background and customer service experience with a strong emphasis in IT development. Robert would like to utilize his skills in a career in customer service or IT. Others often describe as punctual, friendly and always willing to help and think critically to solve problems when they arise.
Skills : Public Speaking, CPR Certified, People Skills.
- Field Organizer o Strategically created a persuasion field plan, considering demographics, voting history, and values of AZ Legislative District 17 voters.
- Built a network of education, health care, and fiscal responsibility advocates.
- Organized the logistics of all field efforts and organizing teams.
- Fundraising Coordinator o Coordinated and scheduled all call-time activities and fundraising events.
- Assisted the candidate with organizational endorsement questionnaires and prepared her for endorsement interviews.
- Successfully raised over $70,000 through grassroots effort fundraising in a non-tiered race.
- Marketing Director o Oversaw all media efforts - from social media to television opportunities to print.
- Designed and proofed all campaign materials.