Field Organizer Resume
Headline : To obtain a position as a team-player in a people-oriented organization where can maximize customer-service, marketing, and administrative experience in a challenging environment to achieve corporate goals.
Skills : Spanish.
- Used Spanish language skills for oral and written communication.
- Congresswoman Shelley Berkley for her 3rd term in Congress.
- Executed an outreach program for the recruitment of volunteers.
- Established an internship program for high school students.
- Conducted base vote operations with voter registration drives, a voter ID program, and phone canvassing.
- Organized get out the vote operations that included a vote by mail, early vote, and Election Day.
- Developed partnerships with a diverse range of enrollment stakeholders such as nonprofit leaders and hospital representatives through training, strategic communication.
Sr. Field Organizer Resume
Summary : Field Organizer position within an organization that can fully utilize skills to achieve their business needs and objectives.
Skills : Spss, Stata, Public Relations, R, Survey Design, Experimental.
- Organized phone banking and voter registration events.
- Connected with community members via face-to-face communication, social media, and telephone conversations to gain support.
- Planned three candidate nights throughout the state.
- Participated in decision making and information sharing with AAI president, James Zogby, and other important decision-makers.
- Maintained at least weekly postings on the AAI blog with current information regarding the state of the campaign in Florida and voter information.
- Recruited and trained phone bank volunteers and canvasser, resulting in 450+ shifts in 15 weeks Implemented region's GOTV volunteer canvassing program Managed organized labor's door-to-door efforts for the region.
- Recruited and trained phone bank volunteers and canvasser Managed day-to-day office operations Implemented region's GOTV volunteer program.
Jr. Field Organizer Resume
Objective : Accomplished and energetic Education graduate with a solid history of achievement in customer service. Motivated leader that loves to help people with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include innovation, working under pressure as well as time constraints and interpersonal communication.
Skills : Customer Service, Critical Thinking, Judgment And Decision.
- Interacted with consumers to provide information about the Affordable Health Care Act Recruited volunteers and administrated tests to new volunteers.
- Contacted a minimum of 25 consumers via phone in an hour.
- Entered consumer and volunteer information into databases.
- Reported hard and soft numbers to the supervisor.
- Conducted a short interview with the local news station in regards to young adults and the importance of having health insurance.
- Served as the Liaison between the non-profit organization and the Bethune-Cookman University student body.
- Organized public speaking event in conjunction with the Women's Think Tank to inform students, faculty, staff and community members about getting insured and how women specifically benefited from being insured.
- Decreased the amount of community members unaware of the Affordable Health Care Act from 78% to 35% Telecommuted with President Obama.
Masters Of Education
Lead Field Organizer Resume
Headline : Self motivated team player with strong analytical skills, demonstrated strong problem solving abilities, and aptitude to make fair and unbiased appraisals of customer travel concerns based on multiple issues.
Skills : Communications, Construction, Analysis, Email Marketing,.
- Managed volunteer programs focused on voter contact for the campaign.
- Participated in community events such as the Mountain Moral Monday, Pride, and community partner organization's events.
- Engaged in voter contact including canvassing and phone-banking.
- Organized legislative accountability events, including bird-dogging, rallies, and visibility events to gain press coverage.
- Interviewed candidates for paid canvassing positions, and advertised for position openings.
- Utilized the VAN database to target interested voters and facilitate voter engagement activities.
- Managed a team of interns on a daily basis, including delegating job assignments, accountability measures, and progress checks.
- Assisted human resources staff members in fulfilling paperwork requirements for job candidates, and promotions/demotions/hiring/firing of staff members.
Bachelor Of Arts
Associate Field Organizer Resume
Summary : Proven ability to utilize inspiring leadership, personal drive, creative vision, and analytical skill to yield successful delivery of both team and individual goals, actively contributing to organizational growth.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Spanish, Elite, Metastorm, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, Volunteer Management, Customer Service, Mandarin.
- Achieved wide margins of victory in all assigned voter precincts, turning out over 60% of voters.
- Developed and executed voter outreach activities to build political network such as volunteer recruitment, door-to-door canvassing, registering voters, phone banking & transporting voters to polling locations.
- Recruited, managed, and trained up to 15 volunteers daily for door-to-door canvassing, registering voters, phone banking and data entry.
- Recorded canvassing and phone banking data into Votebuilder database.
- Analyzed spreadsheets to monitor door-knocking and phone banking goals, and progress to goal.
- Created spreadsheets to articulate goals to volunteers.
- Referred citizens who walked into the office to correct neighborhood team.
- Assisted with logistics of campaign & community events.
Asst. Field Organizer Resume
Headline : Former Field Organizer with Hillary For America & Pennsylvania Democratic Party; graduate with a double major in Political Science & History. Strong organizational, managerial, computer, interpersonal, and communication skills.
Skills : Fluent in Spanish, Good Public Speaking Skills, Excellent Research Skills, Extensive Knowledge of Domestic and International Politics.
- Recruited volunteers and built a team capable of reaching over 7,000 voters over the course of my employment.
- Recruited and trained volunteer leaders to run events and organize volunteers.
- Gathered and monitored important data in real time in order to draft reports for upper management, and provide the clearest and most efficient communications possible.
- Registered over 280 new voters in one and a half months.
- Utilized database in order to more effectively build an organization of over 150 active volunteers.
- Increased voter turnout in Chester County, PA from 74% in 2012 to 76% in 2016, winning the county for Hillary Clinton.
- Aided in turning a loss of less than 550 votes for President Obama in 2012 into a 25,000 vote victory for Hillary Clinton in 2016 in Chester County.
Field Organizer III Resume
Headline : To obtain a position that will effectively utilize skills and experience in electrical engineering, supply, inventory, and retail.
Skills : PBUSE, Exceptional In Microsoft.
- Monitor debris trucks to ensure there picking up correct debris to its entirety.
- Compile debris tickets for truck driver with an estimated weight load/ fill capacity.
- Map out daily routes for trucks to use for loading and unloading materials.
- Observer and Control of trucks as they travel through the consolidated debris collect point to ensure capacity is at full capacity to match fill tickets.
- Responsible to compile daily fill ticket for the amount of dirt picked up or disposed of.
- Keep track of all ticket stubs and mapped debris area.
- Collect and submit toll and tour ticket stubs of all collected environmental items for storage and disposal to area manager.
- Maintain stable work environment for all employees ensuring a safe and healthy 12 hour shift.
Field Organizer/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Coordinated and directed voter outreach on candidates; Advised party leaders in organizational development; Recruited, trained, and managed volunteers; Actively focused data targets to maximize voter contact.
Skills : MS Office, Proofreading, Good judgment, Planning and organizing.
- Trained and recruited volunteers; persuaded undecided voters, canvassed neighborhoods.
- First staff member in the state of PA to organize a phone bank event where more than 5,000 calls were made in a single day.
- Turned out a historical number of voters in the city of Reading on Election Day.
- Managed on average 75-100 volunteers every week throughout the campaign, and on election week doubled these figures.
- Organized media events with elected party officials throughout the campaign.
- Organized events for celebrity surrogates, and other local elected leaders.
- Identified, developed, and managed five offices that comprised of 75-100 plus volunteers.
Field Organizer/Coordinator Resume
Headline : Developed professional skills in the non-profit and political fields. An open-minded individual with a passion for improving the world around with a positive, hardworking attitude.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Communications, Sales.
- Recorded opposition research, including video recording at public venues.
- Managed volunteers in phone banking, canvassing, and yard sign distribution.
- Traveled all 105 counties of Kansas collecting petition signatures.
- Created walking paths and phone banking lists.
- Skills Used Use of Microsoft office Nationbuilder Logistics.
- Promoted from Deputy Field Organizer Managed 23 high school Student Leaders to make over 30,000 phone calls and recruit and an additional 40 community volunteers.
- Held a Day of Action in which over 9,000 phone calls were made and over 20 community volunteers participated.
Field Organizer/Consultant Resume
Summary : Field Organizer with Hillary For Democratic Party. Strong organizational, managerial, computer, interpersonal, and communication skills.
Skills : Trusted key holder Creative problem solver Exceptional.
- Held decision makers accountable by engaging community members in environmental and public advocacy.
- Responsible for recruitment, training, and management of volunteers through grassroots organizing.
- Managed student interns to create and lead their own environmental advocacy events.
- Assisted the election of pro-environment candidates by recruiting over 300 completed action hours.
- Responsible for accurate data entry and oversight.
- Use of various computer systems, including NGP-VAN software.
- Planned and facilitated educational events and community outreach.
B.S. In Environmental
Field Organizer/Specialist Resume
Objective : Motivated recent college graduate that can bring energy and innovative thinking to your company. As a Field Organizer on the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign in Florida. Communication and team leadership skills to contribute to the success of your company.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Adobe Photoshop, Google Docs, Facebook, Twitter, Conversational Spanish, Database Management.
- Handle all complaints , grievances and work shops for union members.
- Attended all schools board meeting and study sessions.
- Assisted school district employees when they faced problems in there campus.
- Answered in coming calls and data entry , and computer skills.
- Trustworthy and dependable with access to confidential information of members.
- Outgoing and personable-able to communicate with classified employees.
- Work under moderate supervision with limited latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
Field Organizer Resume
Objective : Conscientious and organized individual with exceptional time management ability. Personable team player with superior communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Google Docs, VoteBuilder.
- Built and maintained relationships with grassroots leadership teams.
- Built, trained, and directed a team of four interns and over forty-five community volunteers.
- Made support level, volunteer recruitment, follow up, and predictive dialer calls.
- Verified all scheduled volunteer appointments.
- Entered large amounts of data into the data entry program VoteBuilder.
- Created a system to facilitate the organization and entry of gathered data.
- Organized a canvass event with the National Organization for Women.
BA In English