Director Of Revenue Management Resume
Objective : Formulating long and short-term Revenue Management strategies Overseeing the successful execution towards the advancement of market share. Ensure the successful application and continuous development of Revenue Management.
Skills : Management, Operations Management, Risk Management, Accounts Payable.
- Monitored, managed and maintained group and transient inventories.
- Utilized the current data management systems.
- Determined, developed, monitored and adjusted sales.
- Conducted competitive and demanded analysis.
- Provided critical analysis of chosen strategies, room statistics and general demand factors.
- Maximized all call center and distribution resources and taking an active role in the development of all rates, promotions, packages and other selling strategies.
- Proactively built constructive working relationships with Sales, Marketing, Operations and other departments.
Administration In Management
Asst. Director Of Revenue Management Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Director Of Revenue Management with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects.
Skills : Revenue Management, Leadership, customer service.
- Directed strategic recommendations for each channel and enacted tactical deployment of initiatives.
- Maintained strategic rate and inventory controls of each lodging area, as needed.
- Worked with Group Sales and Reservations department as needed.
- Ensured effective and efficient management of group inventory.
- Provided direction when needed on cutoff date extensions and additions to inventory.
- Consistently reviewed Property Sales Systems reports.
- Reviewed and implemented each resort areas annual transient pricing.
Associate Director Of Revenue Management Resume
Summary : To find a management opportunity with a growing and innovative company that allows to use experience and business acumen to get back to doing what enjoy most.
Skills : Front Office Management, Sales, And Customer Service.
- Developed demand estimations and price/cross-price elasticities utilizing econometrics.
- Developed budgeting and forecasting models for multiple hotels.
- Designed and used spreadsheets and pivot tables used to analyze operations.
- Developed and maintained bonus compensation plan for all sales personnel.
- Participated in website development committee.
- Collected and then provided multi-varied information about the competitive environment to a variety of internal customers.
- Led a weekly Strategy Meeting
where the appropriate booking horizon is evaluated for proper pricing and inventory controls.
Director Of Revenue Management II Resume
Objective : Motivational leader with history of spearheading strategic efforts/improvements and implementing effective pricing/inventory strategies to maximize revenue and market share. Carefully manages inventory to ensure accurate projections/forecasting and reporting.
Skills : Forecasting, Management, Manufacturing, Relationship Management.
- Implemented key strategic initiatives to drive revenue growth in major markets and 15 additional regional markets.
- Set pricing for inventories based on seasonal demand and market conditions, forecasted inventory usage, and analyzed historical data to discern patterns.
- Oversaw team of Account Executives, analyzing their performance regularly.
- Recognized database management/maintenance issues and trained Traffic Managers in best practices.
- Identified growth opportunities and partnered with local management to maximize sales and marketing revenue.
- Analyzed and adjusted pricing to achieve a more rational rate.
- Realized a 5% increase in revenue in a market.
Master Of Arts
Director Of Revenue Management III Resume
Headline : Searching for a challenging and rewarding position which utilizes knowledge and experience, adds value to the company, and provides versatile responsibilities to foster professional and personal growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Hotel Revenue Management, Hospitality, Sales.
- Enabled the team to raise rates incrementally as demand increased.
- Fostered collaboration between multiple stations in developing packaging opportunities to capture more market share.
- Optimized revenue inventory strategies and managing reservationists.
- Promoted to Director of Revenue within 8 months .
- Increased hotel revenue 5.6%.
- Improved hotel RevPAR index 5.5% YOY.
- Responsible for network bid strategy and management.
Bachelor Of Science
Director Of Revenue Management I Resume
Summary : A top-performing, solutions-oriented Executive with over 15 years of notable success directing a broad range of corporate initiatives while planning and implementing business and technology solutions.
Skills : Performance Improvement, Budget Management, Strategic & Tactical Planning.
- Communicated strategic vision and objectives to the Sales Team and other hotel departments.
- Worked closely with Business Travel Team to maximize potential from Corporate Account production.
- Reported performance results to the Ownership Group.
- Coordinated a multi-departmental team project to adjust market mix which resulted in an annual growth.
- Managed reservations team including directing/assigning work, scheduling, and identifying training.
- Implemented franchise pre-opening requirements for property management system, central reservations system, global distribution system, etc.
- Identified and maximized all potential rooms revenue opportunities.
Doctorate Of Business
Jr. Director Of Revenue Management Resume
Objective : A seasoned professional, able to handle multiple projects and work effectively in diverse, dynamic and creative environments, possess strong problem solving and solid communication skills.
Skills : Analytics, Customer service, Leadership.
- Responsible for pricing strategy at 270 hotels, driving Corp.
- Initiated e-commerce participation and bookings.
- Implemented marketing strategies using demand pricing to improve competitive position.
- Organized and conducted Revenue Management meetings with each hotel on a monthly basis.
- Focused on forecasting and optimal supply, reevaluating constantly.
- Assisted in preparation and reviewed all weekly and monthly forecasts for the resort.
- Acted as Cluster Manager for period of eight months until Revenue Manager hired for smaller properties.
Master's In Strategic
Lead Director Of Revenue Management Resume
Summary : Positive, supportive and competitive leader with outstanding business results. A true team player that ensures team & business goals are achieved. Attained advanced leadership certifications & completed executive training programs in Enterprise.
Skills : Revenue management, customer service, Inventory management.
- Selected to return as Director on The Airport Business Development Team.
- Encompassed Revenue Management, Facilities, and Operations.
- Steered Revenue Management, which included, corporate support to field operations.
- Acted as key corporate change manager, participating in the integration of strategies and talent evaluation.
- Provided daily tactical and strategic leadership and mentoring to 12 airport account managers.
- Supported and developed solutions across 215 airport locations.
- Played key role in setting airport best practices and leading strategic pricing programs to ensure rapid growth.
Bachelor's In Political Science
Director Of Revenue Management/Manager Resume
Summary : Administrator with over 11 years of professional experience. Skilled in all aspects of office administration, organization of filing systems, use of electronic office equipment, handling multi-line phone systems, reception, data entry, coordinating with staff.
Skills : Supervision, Problem Resolution, Procedure Development/Refinement.
- Focused upon critical analysis of performance by channel and segment vs. forecasts and the results of implemented strategies.
- Managed and performed all duties of the billing department for a 4 office practice.
- Ensured proper coding for claims submission through online billing software.
- Followed up and appealed to ensure timely payment of medical claims.
- Generated, mailed, and followed up on patient/insurance correspondence to obtain pre-approval for scheduled treatment.
- Oversaw companywide efforts to identify and evaluate all business/revenue critical systems.
- Developed curricula and facilitated awareness training for management and employees.
Diploma In General Education
Director Of Revenue Management Resume
Headline : Over 22 years experience in Director of Revenue Management, Able to perform Windows and Mac operating system support, notebook, tablet, desktop and server assembly, repairs and upgrades.
Skills : Leadership, Inventory management, Sales.
- Extensively prepared and structured the program for a State Mental Health Audit.
- Audited and found to be in the top 1% of mental health agencies in regards to overall quality and efficiency.
- Recouped over $3.4 Million in revenue from a County audit.
- Oversaw the Sales, Marketing Department and Rooms Department during the year transition.
- Created the allocations of bill dates to give both owners, assisted with Income Tax spread sheets.
- Responsible for pricing & positioning, inventory management, etc.
- Maintained or exceeded monthly forecasted room budget to maximize hotel revenue.