Pet Care Specialist Resume
Objective : Looking for a challenging position, where can utilize broad skills, education, and experience to grow as a person and expand love of animals.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Typing 50 Wpm.
- Included cleaning, organization, and stocking of these sections Weekly inventory count; price, sign, and tag changes.
- Answered phones and engaging customers.
- Cleaned tanks inside and out, maintaining equipment, and monitoring aquatic and marine life health.
- Educated customers as to the proper care and maintenance of aquatic and marine life.
- Checked quantities of fish and plants to assure proper stocking, and the ordering of aquatic and marine life.
- Performed retail operations in the pet care department along with managing daily animal habitat maintenance.
- Provided assistance to animal welfare groups for adoption events in store.
Sr. Pet Care Specialist Resume
Summary : Sales Associate well-versed in customer service and Point of Sale transactions. Friendly and energetic team player with hard-working nature.
Skills : Highly Organized, Experienced With Microsoft Office, Comfortable Around Animals, Experienced In Customer Service, Patient And Dedicated.
- Prepared merchandise for sales floor.
- Directed individuals to merchandise locations.
- Provided repeat customers with exceptional care and attention.
- Worked collaboratively in team environment.
- Advised owners regarding animal care.
- Retained customers by calling to inform a certain animal or product they had been looking for became available in store.
- Evaluated animals to determine their temperaments.
Diploma In Art
Jr. Pet Care Specialist Resume
Objective : Work experience has taught the importance of being attentive to clients, earning their trust, and tailoring services to meet their specific needs. Seek a position that will provide an opportunity to utilize and further develop skill set. Enjoy working with groups to achieve goals, but also thrive on individual projects.
Skills : Cash Register, Cash Handling.
- Facilitated active play time between dogs while maintaining a safe environment for dogs with an assortment of techniques to ensure good health for all.
- conducted feedings specialized for each dog as well as adjustments to cater to any changes in health or behavior.
- Cleaned kennels, animal holding areas, examination and operating rooms, and animal loading/unloading facilities with proper chemical training.
- Trained and socialized puppies including house training and ending destructive behaviors.
- Relieved boredom and stress of living in a kennel environment by walking, playing and tending to dogs.
- Recorded activity and noted any unusual behavior or medical issues.
- Made Routine checks on health and happiness of pets throughout the night, noted any health issues.
Pet Care Specialist III Resume
Summary : Goal is to secure a position in wildlife to help with the conservation, education, and care of local and exotic wildlife species.
Skills : Excellent People , Microsoft Office, Management.
- Provided husbandry to over 20 different species of companion animals [cats, dogs, small animals, birds, reptiles, and fish].
- Given each animal individual attention.
- Sanitized animal habitats.
- Administered medications to sick animals.
- Provided assistance to injured animals.
- Socialized and hand train animals.
- Educated potential pet parents on how to care for their future companion animal.
Bachelor Of Science
Pet Care Specialist II Resume
Objective : Maintain exceptionally clean environment and facility- follow spot and routine cleaning/sanitation schedule and procedures without compromise.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Computer, Communication, Customer Service.
- Monitored every pet being boarded or in daycare.
- Recorded each pet's food & water intake, as well as bowel movements & urine output.
- Recognized key behaviors in all pets to maintain happy and safe play rooms.
- Prepared meals (up to 75 during busy days), feed and check waters again.
- Always checked pet waters and clean cages threw out the day.
- Cleaned & sanitized kennels, litter boxes, playrooms, toys, food & water bowls, and bedding.
- Maintained a safe & efficient work environment for pets and co-workers.
AA In Vet Tech
Pet Care Specialist I Resume
Objective : Self-motivated and focus orientated strategist whose confidence, perseverance and vision promote success within the workplace. Caring, compassionate and dedicated professional consistently competing task above expectations and before deadlines.
Skills : People , Customer Service, Organization, Leadership.
- Weekly mataniced/cleaned of animal habitats.
- Daily cleaned and mataniced of 1800 gallon fish tank and comet system.
- Mataniced of Pet Care supplies.
- Assisted customers, Communicated with PetCare team.
- Motivated team to work hard for the love of the animals.
- Worked in a team setting & alone.
- Maintained constant check on pets, feed & water, lots of cleaning.
Assistant Pet Care Specialist Resume
Objective : Motivated recent college graduate with organization and leaderships skills seeking a job to gain experience and provide help to people in the administrative field.
Skills : Revit, Space Planning, Sketch Up, Photoshop, Autocad.
- Monitored animals recovering from surgery and notify veterinarians of any unusual changes or symptoms.
- Cleaned and maintained kennels, animal holding areas, examination or operating rooms, or animal loading or unloading facilities to control the spread of disease.
- Cleaned, maintained, and sterilized instruments or equipment.
- Exercised animals or provide them with companionship.
- Performed hygiene-related duties, such as clipping animals' claws or cleaning and polishing teeth.
- Performed office reception duties, such as scheduling appointments or helping customers.
- Wrote reports, maintained research information, or performed clerical duties.
- Prepared feed for animals according to specific instructions, such as diet lists or schedules.
Associate Pet Care Specialist Resume
Summary : Over 5 years of experience in customer service; seeking a position in an environment where there is a demand of variety in office management skills including - computer knowledge, organizational abilities and business intelligence. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a proven attention to detail. Bilingual in English, and German (Proficient).
Skills : Microsoft Office, Comptia A+, Marketing, Creative Direction.
- Interacted with pet parents while checking pets in/out and providing Unleashed services.
- Walked dogs, conducted play time with groups of dogs (10+) and routinely checked on cats.
- Monitored each animal to ensure clean water and comfortable bedding.
- Cleaned rooms, dishes, and laundry.
- Maintained a clean, safe, and enjoyable environment for all animals.
- Opened and closed responsibilities per company standards.
- Coached and trained new staff members as Generating sales while supervising employees to achieve and complete all tasks given in absence of management.
- Ensured floor and inventory is well maintained by daily merchandising and replenishment.
Assistant Pet Care Specialist I Resume
Headline : Seeking a position that will utilize CDL Class A License with a progressive company offering opportunities for growth and advancement.
Skills : Professional Makeup Artist, Spanish Speaker, Customer Service .
- Monitored all dogs in the playrooms during doggie day camp.
- Checked dogs and cats into our hotel when necessary.
- Helped keep a clean and safe environment in the hotel.
- Helped track all animals in our hotel on a daily basis.
- Provided friendly and helpful customers service to all our pet parents.
- Made sure all animals were kept well groomed throughout their stay and even bathed them when necessary.
- Made special bonds with our pet parents while working here to ensure them that their animals would be well taken care of.
Masters Makeup Diploma
Pet Care Specialist Resume
Headline : Like to work in a stable environment with an employer who offers advancement opportunities within the company, Clean pet guest accommodations, litter boxes, laundry and pet dishes according to policies and procedures.
Skills : Problem Solving, Hand Eye Coordination, Establishing Rapport, Strong Communications- Oral And Written.
- Examined and observed animals to detect signs of illness, disease, or injury.
- Provided treatment to sick or injured animals, or contact veterinarians to secure treatment.
- Ordered, unloaded, and stored feed and supplies.
- Discussed with clients their pets' grooming needs.
- Installed, maintained, and repaired animal care facility equipment such as infrared lights, feeding devices, and cages.
- Contributed to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed, such as morning meetings.
- Recorded water quality test results, customer contracts, and animal adoption forms.